The Job Offer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam smiles at her, and says, "You're going to love this." Picking up the bag, he heads to the bookshelf and pulls down a book. A 'Click' is sounded and the bookshelf slides open a smidge. Grabbing the inside lip of the bookcase, Sam pulls the bookcase towards him to show a doorway. Turning back, he sees the shocked expression on his GF face and smiles.

Heather's shocked when the bookcase clicks open and when Sam pulled it back to show a doorway, she was totally amazed. She then says, "A doorway to a secret room?"

Sam shakes his head and says, "Not a secret room, but to the basement."

"A basement, seriously?" Heather exclaims. Then she looks at Sasha behind her and then says, "That's unheard of in California and building one through the bedrock. That had to take a lot of time and money."

Sasha has been quiet all this time but said, "Yes, this home has been in the family for generations. You're right, it's a dugout, but it happened a long time ago."

Sam flips the switch on the side, picks up the duffle bag and descends the stairs. He then turns behind him and says, "Stick to the wall; there is no railing on the left side. It's a long way down, so be careful."

They descend the stairs to the basement. It's a ways down and Heather is still shocked but marvels at what she sees. Once they reach the bottom, they turn to the left and lay their eyes on the surroundings. Sam hits another switch and the entire room is bathed in light. Heather still moved and marvels at what she sees. He then shares with her the space.

He tells her we use this space primarily for training and sparing during the day. There is a refrigerator for Sasha's deliveries, cabinet space for whatever we need. In the far corner, there are two rooms that need a palm print to open; "Come, I will show you." he says. They walk to the back wall. Sam places his palm into the left square and a light turns from Red to Green and the door on the left opens. He then pushes it aside and shows his new GF his hunting gear. He then says, "As of right now, only my gear stored here. As we continue to grow, we'll have gear for all of you. You mentioned the weapons? Well, we have a second room next door that we could turn into the armory." He then looks at Sasha, and she agrees. With that, he turns to the other switch, does the same thing, and the door on the right opens up to reveal the room. It's a blank space as of now, but soon it could turn into an armory.

Heather just nods but turns her head to the right to see chains hanging from the walls. She then says, "What's with the chains? Are they used for BDSM or torture?"

Sam drops the black duffle bag into the empty room and then places his palm on the keypad to secure the room. The keypad reads his print and turns the light from Green to Red. The door is mechanically closes and locked shut. Sam does the same for the other room that holds his gear; locks it and now both rooms are secured. He then turns to Heather and says, "I will let Sasha tell you that one." With downcast eyes.

He walks to his partner-slut and says in a whisper, "If you want her to be a part of our lives, share some of your past. It's up to you, my love. But for the record, I feel like she can handle it. Plus, she cares about you a lot."

Heather turns to her sister-slut and says, "Sasha. Sister?"

Looking at her Master, Sasha shares her story about how she was turned and how it was hard for her to claim her humanity. She shares everything from being chained up and tortured and being locked up in one of these cells. In the end, it left her broken and eventually helped claim her humanity once again.

Heather throws herself into Sasha's arms and gives her a big hug. She rubs her along her back and then says, "I am so sorry that you had to deal with all that. I know it must be a terrible time for you and no parent should ever torture their child. It takes a lot of courage to share something like that, especially for me. I appreciate your trust in sharing this story with me. Just a FYI, I am here for you, Sister, anytime you need me."

Sasha's shocked by what her sister shares with her. She feels her love and deeply cares for her. It moves her to no end; however, it wasn't hard to share this story with her sister. It was much harder to share with her Master. Time heals old wounds and is thankful for her Master to push her to share with him. If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't be the woman she is now, today. Still embracing her sister, she looks at her Master, standing behind Heather and then says without a sound, "Love you."

Smiling towards his partner-slut, he then says without sound, "Love you too."

Sasha returns Heather's embrace and hugs her sister back. Feeling her sister's breasts pressing up against hers and the warmth from the hug makes her heart skip a beat and her nether lips slightly moist. Deep down, she needs more of this; she was happy with just having Master's love but having a sister is like adding more icing to the cake.

Sam, enjoying the embrace between his 2 lovers, suddenly yawns a bit uncontrollably. Both ladies turn their head to stare at him and all he can do is smile and apologize. He then says, "Sorry, not yawning regarding you, but I am getting tired; been up since 3am. You do your thing, ladies. I am going to head upstairs and take a shower before I go to bed. Chat with you later?" As he breaks contact with the two ladies and stifles another yawn prior to heading upstairs.

Both ladies watch their man leave them, but it's Heather that speaks up first. She says, "Wait. Will come with you." As she looks at her sister-slut, to confirm and with a nod from her, they break their hug and follow Sam upstairs.

Sam turns off the lights and then closes the secret entrance to the basement with a click. Then he wheels in the two black hard-case suitcases into the Study, to clear out the Foyer. Then grabs the silver hard-case suitcase and the small duffle bag with ease and heads upstairs to Sasha's room. As he climbs the stairs, he turns back often to check on the ladies; they are following him and are holding hands too. Once upstairs, Sam deposits the suitcase and duffle bag close to the walk-in closet. He then takes off his shirt and the girls just watch his flexing muscles rip in front of their eyes. Heading to the washroom, he's stopped when Sasha asks, "You want some company while you take your shower, Master?"

Sam turns around and says, "No, I am good. I will shower to get the dirt and sweat off. In the meantime, how about you ladies start without me? Once I am done, perhaps I might join you, ok?"

Both girls nod their head and then it's his partner-slut that says, "Enjoy your shower, Master. We enjoy seeing you again soon." As they both watch him slide off his shorts & boxers off his waist and toss them into the hamper. Both of them get really moist while they watch their lover leave them to take a shower. Turning to each other, they smile for a bit before Heather leans into Sasha and gives a peck on the lips. Soon, Sasha opens up her mouth to let Heather's tongue to slip in to taste her girlfriend's mouth. Their kiss becomes very passionate. Heather's hand is caressing her girlfriend's nape and combing through her dark locks. As for Sasha, her hands caress Heather's back, then slide down to grab her ass. Once Heather feels her sister-slut hands on her derriere, she moans between the kiss. Her fingers leave Sasha's hair to wrap around and fondling her breasts through the white zippered sports bra.

That alone pushes Sasha to up her game and begin to cup and squeeze her sister-slut's ass harder. A little yelp comes out of Heather's lips, but it doesn't deter Sasha from exploring. Soon her hands rise to Heather's waistband and slide them underneath the skinny jeans to find that her sister-slut is wearing a thong. Smiling to herself, Sasha caresses her GF's smooth ass with her fingertips down from the waist to cup her buttocks. Enjoying the contours of her ass, Sasha's hands move medially to grab hold of Heather's thong to give it a little yank to stimulate her urgency to excite her friend's little pussy.

Heather is in awe of Sasha's fingers and antics. Her fingers decide to undress Sasha's sports bra by unzipping it and taking one of her nipples into her mouth. She flicks her tongue around Sasha's areola before sucking on her nipple. Slowly but surely, her girlfriend's nipple becomes excited and hard. Heather can't control her hunger for her sister-slut any longer, she begins to kiss and lick her way downward and as she goes, her fingers dig deep into Sasha's waistband of her yoga pants and slide them off her hips along with panties. Looking up to her sister-slut, she continues to apply kisses down her taunt belly to her pussy mound. She then says, "It's been so long since I tasted you, sister." And with that, she leans forward and licks Sasha's lower lips from perineum to her clit.

Sasha's lost in the feeling of her sister's tongue on her lower lips and shudders as she moans a 'Fuck'. Her hands rest on Heather's shoulders, and just enjoy her sister's caresses, but she too misses tasting her sister-slut's cunt as well. She then reaches down and takes off Heather's top, exposing her black laced bra. Once the shirt is taken off, she reaches down to unsnap her bra. Sasha then says, "Sister, I want to see and taste you as well. I missed you so much."

Smiling upwards, Heather then raises upwards and then says, "Finish taking off your clothes and lie on the bed. Be quick about it and I will give you what you want and desire."

Sasha slides off her sports bra and lets it fall to the floor, then steps out of her discarded yoga pants & panties. Follow her sister-slut demands, she crawls up the bed slowly, to show off her heart-shaped ass and to allow her sister slut to stare at her engorged pink lips that are saturated with her own juices and Heather's licks of her tongue. She then flips over on to her back in the middle of the bed. Propping up her head with a pillow, she stares at her sister-slut to finish stripping off her clothes.

Heather loves what she sees; her sister-slut has a beautiful ass and her nether lips just radiate beauty that needs to be licked. Trying to calm her hunger, she strikes a pose and stares at Sasha. She then says, "Are you ready, sister-slut? Ready to see your girlfriend's sexy body?" She smiles and then slowly takes off each strap of her shoulder and off her arm before staring at her girlfriend. Out of nowhere, she drops her bra and lets it fall to the other discarded clothes. She allows her sister to gander at her 34 C breasts that showcase her big areolas with small nipples. Seeing her sister attentive and watching her lick her lips, she continues to unbuckle her jeans, then slides down her zipper before drifting the fabric off her hips. Heather has to shimmy them off her hips since they are skinny jeans. The movement alone enhances her curves and makes her tits dance in front of her girlfriend's eyes. Once they are off her hips, she lets them slide down her legs before kicking out of them. Leaving her black thong on, she then looks at Sasha and says, "Do you like what you see, sister?"

Sasha looks at Heather and says, "I do, baby. You're so fucking hot and I can't wait to lick every inch of you." And with that, she watches as her sister-slut crawls up onto the bed. Her eyes stare at her sister's face but soon drop to her dangling assets. Her breasts are small compared to hers, but those nipples are tantalizing. They scream to be licked and devoured.

Heather crawls past her girlfriend, so her tits are inches away from her face. She then looks down and says, "I know your tantalized and like them so much. Go ahead sister, lick and nibble on them to your heart's content. Enjoy them like I enjoyed my breakfast snack this morning."

Sasha remembers her girlfriend's lips and tongue that danced across her nipples this morning and instantly they harden. She wants to return the favor and reaches up to grab hold to bring them closer to her lips. Sasha loses herself when her lips attach on Heather's nipple. She licks, sucks, then nibbles on her nipple. They are so soft but taste so exquisite. Soon she hears moans leave her GF's lips, and that alone excites her. Sasha licks and plays with each nipple; once satisfied, she looks up to her partner and says, "They are so tasty sister; I am hungry for your cunt lips and the nectar that flows out of them. Please baby, let my lips and tongue feed on your cunt as yours will do the same. I hunger for you."

Smiling, Heather then rotates 180 degrees and then shoves her ass into her sister-slut's face and says, "Enjoy your meal, sister." And with that, Heather lowers herself between Sasha's legs and licks the folds of her lips before licking on her engorged clit.

Sasha reaches up and slides the thong that covers her sister's lower lips to the side and just stares at her beauty. Heather's lips are engorged as well and her cunt looks divine. Feeling her girlfriend's tongue lick her own lips sends Sasha into another world. There is nothing like being licked and soon her legs rise to give her GF more purchase and moan in delight. She then gives into her own hunger and dives in and licks Heather's lips. Not wanting to be outdone, she licks precisely and with depth strokes, leaving her girlfriend in awe when she stops to moan her response. Soon both girls are licking and enjoy each other's taste and bring each other into orgasm.

Sam said he would take a quick shower but once he got in, the heat alone awaken him thusly. Feeling the heated water caress his body and muscles was divine; and got lost in it. Waking himself, he lathers the soap in his hands and washes off the dirt and sweat from his skin. He reflects on his run with his partner-slut this morning. Definitely a fresh experience to run alongside of your lover and partner. And it made the trip enjoyable; however, it would've been nice to chat with your lover while patrolling our territory. Part of him wishes he knew more of the ends and outs of being an Alpha. There is no written handbook on how to do things; most of it has been instinct. Then his thoughts shift to the new soon to be lover, the gray wolf. He thinks about her eyes and gets lost in them. He wonders what she would look like when she shifts to her 'Normal Self'. So many questions and no answers just yet. Hmm, the hot water changes to tepid, and it's a sign that he has been in here for longer than he said. Turning off the water, he walks out of the shower to dry off.

Even with the fan on to take away the moisture air, he can hear his two lovers going down on each other. Just envisioning them gets him excited; he tries to wrap the towel around his waist but is having a hard time because of his 12 inch cock standing straight out. Trying his best to pull his erection closer to home to wrap the towel over himself, he leaves the bathroom. Walking out, he instantly can smell the sweet taste of two pussies; each with their own flavor. Seeing each of them buried in the other's cunt is arousing. Slowly he walks out and around the bed to stare at Heather as she devours his partner-slut's cunt. He then smiles and says, "Bet she tastes divine; care if I join you, babe?'

Heather stops her licks and nibbles at her girlfriend's snatch. She raises her head and says, "I don't mind at all. Done with your quick shower, I see." She chuckles a bit, but suddenly stops. Her brain shifts gears and her mouth waters.

Sam hears her chuckling at him but drops the towel. His engorged cock falls down and hits the bed. Seeing her stop laughing and seeing her expression has him reeling and smiles. He then says, "Care to suck on this for a bit before I fuck your girlfriend to oblivion?"

Heather reaches over to grab hold of his engorged cock and pulls him closer to her lips. Looking up, she says, "I don't mind. Just glad to have you back. Let's get your cock saturated before you drive it home into Sasha's cunt" With that, she pulls his cock deep into her mouth. She savors his taste and his thickness. Her inner slut is reeling with what she is experiencing: she is getting licked and sucking on a gorgeous cock at the same time. God, this is the life. So in heaven right now. She wants to continue to suck and draw out Sam's cum out of his cock but knows he wants to fuck his partner. With regret, she stops and says, "Your cock primed and ready for my sister's cunt. Let me align you up to her hole. Yeah, you're ready to go, babe. Whenever you are ready, of course."

Grabbing hold of both of Sasha's calves, he pulls her to the edge of the bed. His new lover aligns his cock up to her sister-sluts hole and he just smiles. He then asks, "So, how many times have you cummed?"

Heather takes a moment and tries to concentrate through Sasha's ministrations. She thinks to herself, 'God, her girlfriend is a quick study and knows how to use her tongue. So good!' Moaning through Sasha's ministrations, she grips the comforter with her hands and tries to concentrate and says, "2 each; God, your slut knows how to use her tongue, but I bet you already know that, huh?"

Smiling, he says, "I do." And plunges his cock deep into Sasha's cunt. Instantly she tightens up and stops licking to shudder through an intense orgasm. He hears her moan with glee and whispers, "Miss you, Master." Once her orgasm dissipates, he pulls out to drive it home. Each time, a moan escapes her lips and stops her from licking Heather's cunt.

Heather then says, "What should I do now, Sam?"

Sam, still driving into his partner-slut cunt, he then says, "Well, you could continue to lick her clit while I thrust into her. You could also lick the juices that come out of her cunt on the top of my cock. Rise so I can devour your lips and play with your breasts. Or just lay there and enjoy Sasha's ministration as she tries to devour your pussy. Up to you, baby. But know this: when I give her three intense orgasms, you're next." And with that, he continues to hammer into his partner's cunt, fuelling her core for her next big orgasm.

Heather tries to raise up so she can kiss Sam and to let him fondle her breasts. She is looking forward to him spearing her cunt hard. It's been a long time since she felt him deep into her and relish the thought of it. Plus, having his lips devour her mouth and hands on her will just excite her to know the end. She misses his touch and looks forward to spending more time with her new lover. When his mouth descends to kiss her lips, she instantly opens up to him and feels his tongue slide into her mouth. It pushes her senses to the max, and she moans cause her next release is soon to follow. Her hands leave the comforter to his shoulders and pull him down hard. She devours him; her tongue dashes against his and soon invades his mouth. The kiss becomes very passionate and unbeknownst to her, she moans a 'Fuck' as her next release spills over and cums hard.

Sam reaches underneath and grabs hold of her breasts. His fingers work their magic on her tiny nipples and soon pinch them as she climaxes; pushing her to moan into his mouth. Soon he hears someone else moaning and then feels her cunt lips going taunt on his cock as she experiences another earth shattering orgasm. Continuing to thrust into her, he lets go of Heather's breasts but continues to kiss and peck at her lips. Slowly, he backs away, and she falls down onto her girlfriend's mound.

Heather is feeling the bliss of her third orgasm, but smelling the cum coming from her girlfriend wakes her up. She licks the white cream on the top of Sam's cock and relishes it. Soon she helps him by licking Sasha's engorged clit and helping her reach her third cock induced orgasm this morning.

With both his thrusts and Heather's licks, pushes Sasha into her biggest orgasm this morning. The waves are building and are ready to crest over; with each thrust and lick pushed her to unknown territory and she loses control and the waves of ecstasy crash around her. She stops licking and moans really loud as her third orgasm rocks her world.

123456...8