The Job Offer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanging her jackets in the closet, Heather's eyes light up with the amount of clothing her sister-slut has. Lots of dresses, slacks, jackets, lingerie and something odd in the corner. Hmm, costumes? No, they look more like cosplay costumes and they look like they are professionally done. Can't pass up on a good story. She then asks, "Are you into cosplay, Sis?"

Smiling and turning away from her job, Sasha says, "Sort of. What you're seeing is what I wear on missions. I take pride in wearing these costumes for the Master. It helps keep him alert and awake while we do missions. Plus, it helps get him in the mood for after the mission wraps up (with a grin). Speaking of which, we need to go shopping to get you some cosplay or costumes of your own. You need to dress up sexy for your Daddy and Mommy; to keep us on our toes. Hmm?"

Heather blushes a bit but says, "Well, I do like what I see from your collection. Perhaps I should order some schoolgirl costumes to tease him a bit for now. Later on, we can test the waters on something else, sister. Well, I am all finished up in the closet. I just need to take out and display my shoes, then we're all done with unpacking upstairs."

Once the shoes are unpacked and sorted within the closet; Heather places the duffle bag inside the hard-case then zips it up and places it inside the walk-in. She then lays down and waits for her sister-slut to lie down with her. Once she lays down, they discuss the Study and what they need to make that room into a lab. Heather shares she has most of the equipment that she needs, but needs tables to support it and some room on the bookshelf to place all her reference materials and such. Sasha reaches over and grabs her tablet; logs on and searches on adjustable tables. Finding ones she likes, she passes the tablet to Heather for her look at.

Heather's impressed but says that she is looking for tables that are white. She then adds that to the parameters and finds some in that color. Looking at the prices, the ones that fit her ideal cost roughly $350 each. With the amount of gear she brought, she would need at least 3 to start and fourth down the road. Leaning over, she points to the desk to her sister-slut and says, "That one."

Grabbing the tablet, Sasha then says, "Ok, so how many do you need to set up your lab?" As she reads through the features and such?

Heather tells her she needs 3 now and get the fourth one later. She is worried about the cost of the tables, shipping and then tax. Doing that math in her head, 3 tables will cost over $1500 with delivery and taxes. She feels bad that her idea of building a lab in-house is going to run them a lot of money.

Sasha, noting what her sister wants; puts in an order for four and paid extra for rush shipping. Once the order is complete, she turns to her sister-slut and says, "Ok, ordered you 4 desks and it should deliver them tomorrow afternoon. Is there anything else you need or require for you lab?"

Heather is shocked and reluctantly says thanks, but then says, "You didn't have to buy all 4 desks today. You could've just purchased 3 for starters. That's a lot of money upfront." Feeling bad about speaking up about the lab idea.

Sasha waves it off but says, "Master told me to get you whatever you wanted. Don't worry about the cost. You are part of the team, our money is your money. If this is what you need, we will get it for you. Don't worry baby-girl. If you are, then I suggest you buy groceries tonight. Good luck in doing that with Master with us, but you can try. With that all out of the way, what should we do now?" She smirks and placing the tablet on the nightstand.

Rolling on to her side, Sasha asks questions to learn more about her new girlfriend and sister-slut. She learns Heather is an only child who never knew her father. Her mother, later on in life, became an alcoholic and basically raised herself. She put herself through school, majoring in chemistry. Couldn't find work, but went back to school to take a course to become a phlebotomist (Blood Technician). Once completed, she then found a job with no problem. As for getting picked up and working for the Elders, that happened by accident. A rare blood sample was dropped off at the lab and no one could make head or tales of the sample. Most people thought it was animal blood, but things didn't add up. Long story short, Heather worked long and hard, mapping out the sequence to figure it was werewolf DNA. She kept it under wraps until upper mgmt. started asking questions. Luckily an Elder was there, used his power of persuasion on her to get to the bottom of this conspiracy. The Elder was impressed with my work, keeping it under wraps with fellow associates and tenacity to uncover the truth. They offered her more money, state-of-art lab and the secret.

Her life story intrigued Sasha; she got asked about her premonitions. How did they come about and are they always right? Sasha tells Heather that she never had this ability when she was a 'Norm'. She doesn't know how it all started, but thinks it happened during the torture phase of redevelopment in coming back to humanity. They tortured her a lot and spent lots of time in the void. One time, she saw a vision about leaving the beast and walking back to humanity. She thought it was all a dream but in fact came true. Sasha thought it was a fluke but had another vision on when they were going to come out to Sam when he was 16 yrs old and that he could handle it. After that, she saw Sam would be her dominant, the one that could control my beast and be my life partner. She continues to share that it was her that predicted his new job profession and continues to have visions to this day.

As for her Master, his visions come through dreams and everyone that has been shared has in fact come true. Master helps give me the confidence to better myself and during my vision episodes. She says that he doesn't push, but gives her the love and self-care needed to slowly open up. Sasha shrugs her shoulders and says, "That's one of a thousand reasons I love him. He's my rock, and confidant. Always giving more of himself every day." She smiles, then closes her eyes and continues, "Master is the one that got me out of this house. He predicted I would join him when he became a Vampire Bounty Hunter. So far, he is right on the money. I enjoy every moment we spend together. He is definitely my ride or die dominant that you can hope for, and more. If it wasn't for him, I would probably still be stuck in this jail, called my home."

They have been talking for hours; and usually Sasha sets an alarm to make lunch for her Master. Well, that alarm never went off, but what got her attention was her GF's stomach growling. Guess someone is hungry, she thought, but then looked at the clock and it was past noon. With a start, Sasha rolls out of bed with a start. Heather's confused a bit until her sister-slut says, "It's past noon. I should head downstairs to prepare something for both you and Master. If you like, you can accompany me or you can join Master in bed for a few moments and try to wake him up. Your choice?"

Sasha knew the answer event before she posed the question; if things were reversed, she would wake up Master the usual way. She shakes her head, cause her inner slut misses those days. Shockingly enough, the baby-girl decided to hang out with Master and try to wake him up. Reaching out to her sister-slut to help her stand up, she then says, "Have fun sister. See you later." And with that, she turns around and heads out of the room towards the kitchen.

Heather smiles a bit but makes her way to Sam's room. On upon arrival, she stares at her new lover/Alpha while he sleeps. She makes her way to the farthest part of the bed and lies down next to him. He is sleeping soundly and is a marvel to watch. Only covered with a sheet, she lifts the edge to check to see how he sleeps with or without boxers. To her luck, he sleeps without staring at the slight bulge. She licks her lips. Reaching out, she grabs hold of his massive cock and strokes the monster. With each stroke, his cock becomes thicker. Sliding herself under the covers, she takes him into her mouth and begins to lick and suck the crown of his glans. Once she's satisfied, she bobs down his shaft. Little by little, she gets down to where his tip is hitting the back of her throat.

She backs up to only bob down to push him deeper into her mouth and work on her gag reflex to get him down further. With great effort and practice, she can take more of him down her throat. She feels empowered to have taken her soon to be Daddy further into her mouth and throat. Part of her wants to be like Mommy and down the whole thing, but again she is still a 'Norm' and not a supernatural. All she wants to do is please her Daddy and hopes that one day, she will be a 3-holed slut like her Mommy.

Sam feels a gentle pull on his cock and it feels nice. He wonders if this is just a dream, or it's happening for real. With each pull, it urges him to give more and soon; he is trusting into her. Over time, the constant pulling on his cock brings him out of his dream state sleep; he takes a while to fully understand what pulled him out. Then it dawns on him: he is getting a blowjob; first thought, it's his partner-slut trying to get her daily dose of cream this morning, but it feels different and its raw compared to his slut. Lifting the sheet a smidge, he sees Heather is slowly stroking and bobbing herself down on his cock. Smiling to himself, he says, "Enjoying yourself there, babe?"

Heather pulls back and licks his crown before saying, "Yes, I was curious when I came to lie down with you and what better way to wake you up is by giving you a blowjob, right?"

Smiling, he motions for her to come up and lie next to him. She complies and soon he is just staring into her brown eyes and says, "Well, I am awake now; what should we do now?"

Heather just smiles and says, "I don't know. I was just enjoying sucking your cock, Sam. Do you have something in mind?"

Sam just smiles and says, "I do, actually." And leans close to kiss her lips. It takes her by surprise, but slowly she opens up and he inserts his tongue into her mouth and starts kissing deeply. Soon passion erupts between the both of them; he is on top of her until she pushes him and now is on top. His hands caress her face, down her back to grip her rounded ass. Sam is ready to pounce on his new lover and rolls her over on to her back. He pulls down her shorts till a sound erupts with a growl. Sam stops suddenly and laughs a bit.

Heather apologizes for her growling stomach and asks, "Why are you laughing?"

Sam then shares with his GF that this has happened to him once before and had to put everything on hold because of his stomach growling. He then says, "As much I like to have my cock back into your cunt, I think we both should get out of bed and get something to eat. Don't beat yourself up; these things happen from time to time. We need sustenance to keep going and to fuck. So raincheck?"

Nodding her head and smiling a bit, she says, "Raincheck." As she slides off the bed and then pulls up her shorts. Sucking his cock and then making out with her new lover has gotten her soaking wet. Looking at her new lover, she says, "Going to head back to my room to change... my shorts. See you soon?"

Nodding his head, Sam rolls out of bed and heads to his dresser to pull out some boxer briefs, shorts and a t-shirt. Once dressed, he walks over to Sasha's room and leans into the jam to watch Heather pulling up new panties, up her thighs to her waist. The sight doesn't get old and makes his cock hurt from looking at her.

Heather puts back on her shorts but feels a presence close by and turns her head to see Sam leaning into the room on the jam. She then says, "So, how long have you been standing there?"

Sam then replies, "Not long. Saw you pulling up new panties a few moments ago."

Shaking her head, she thinks to herself, 'Figures' but then says, "Sorry, I couldn't walk around feeling soaking wet. I said nothing cause I felt embarrassed. Sucking your cock and making out with you did a number on my panty. Girlfriend problems!"

Sam looks at her Heather from behind and says, "Don't feel embarrassed. It's a compliment that you find me attractive and want me." He then walks up to her and hugs her from behind; pressing his thickness against her back. He then says, "This is what you do to me, baby. You make me so hard that my cock is shooting excessive amounts of pre-cum, hoping to find some relief in one of your holes. So don't feel bad; I want you too, baby. So much more." With a whisper.

She turns around and wraps her arms around his shoulders. Looking up into his crystal blue eyes, she says, "Thanks for that. If it wasn't for my hunger pains, I would be filled in another joyful way again. I missed you so much, Sam." With that, she leans forward to kiss his lips before pressing herself against his chest for a hug. Head on his chest and arms rubbing against his back, feeling the heat that radiates off his body.

Hugging her back and kissing her forehead, he then says, "Missed you, too. Never feel embarrassed. If you haven't realized yet, we (Sasha and myself) take a lot of showers after each time we are intimate. So don't feel bad. Come, we should go downstairs and see what your sister-slut is making for us." As his hand travels down her back to slap her ass.

Heather then exclaims, "Ow! That stings a bit. Damn, Sam." Rubbing her ass cheek, and heads for the door.

Sam is shaking his head and says, "I didn't slap your ass that hard; come on?"

She turns around to give him a sneaky grin but continues to saunter out of the room.

Sam lets out a deep sigh and thinks these women will be the death of him. They're always teasing me and making him feel bad. However, his eyes don't leave her backside and is checking out her derriere as it sways back and forth. His revelry is broken when she says something.

Heather turns back and says, "Are you coming?"

Sam wakes up and then whispers, 'Yeah, all over your sexy body.' but says, "Coming." He walks around the bed and out of the room. He follows her to the stairwell but goes down with her. Reaching out with his left hand, on where he slapped her ass, caresses and soothes her butt and says, "Does it feel better?"

Turning towards him, she says, "It feels better now."

Sam then grabs her ass with his hand and says, "Better?"

Heather then says, "Ah, fuck!" In a whisper. Feeling him grab hold of her has started her to get moist once again. She then retaliates and slaps his shoulder.

Smiling, he continues to head downstairs and leave Heather to her thoughts/feelings. He then turns his head and says, "Are you coming?"

Heather just shakes her head; fuck this guy. She has a feeling that no panty will ever be dry all damn day around this man. Remembering, she wanted this more than anything. It's time to live and work for a greater purpose than with the Elders. She then looks up and nods her head.

They both saunter into the kitchen to see Sasha standing there waiting for them. Sasha then tells them she made turkey & ham sandwiches with all the stuffing. She then jesters to them to have a seat and then says, "I didn't think you two would ever come down." She says with a wink.

Sam then turns his attention to his partner-slut and says, "We almost didn't if it wasn't for Heather's stomach." He laughs a bit.

Heather then apologizes and then pouts a bit, but can't hold on to it because a smile escapes her lips. She then turns to her sister and says, "It's hard to wake him up; had to resort to other measures to steer him."

Sasha rolls her eyes and says, "Let me guess, you went down on him. Were you practicing and trying to stuff his sausage further back into your throat?"

Heather nods her head, and says "Yeah, getting there. One day it might happen, but until then I will just rely on what works for me. Thanks for lunch, baby."

Sasha just smiles and says, "No problem. Love to be useful. Oh, just to let you know it's an occupational hazard to keep any panties dry when you're around him. So we should go out and purchase more for you or just go without; it works for me." As she leans forward to kiss her Master on the cheek and then says, "Right, Master?"

Sam turns to his partner and says, "Sure thing, baby. Easy access!" With his eyes open up brighter and with a laugh.

Heather then says, "Wait, did you hear all our conversation? And when I was going down on him?"

Sasha just smiles and says, "Yes. It will take you a while, but we are both supernatural. Our hearing and senses are enhanced. I had to fight with myself sister cause I wanted to join you when you went down on him. There is no sweeter pleasure than swallowing him and nurse from his gigantic cock. But again, we are sharing him and so I let it go. For the record, Master is right. I miss my morning feedings from his cock. Perhaps when his pack gets bigger, I can resume those feedings. Now eat up, you both need energy to play." She says with a smile.

Both Heather and Sam dig in by eating their sandwiches. Heather only has one, while Sam has 2. The sandwiches were well put together with all the fixings: ham, turkey, cheese, lettuce & tomato, and can't forget mayonnaise all on whole wheat bread. Totally delicious and hits the spot for the both of them; It has neutralized the growl. The feeling is mutual as they both look at each other. They're both stuffed and need to either lie down or sit somewhere more comfortable. They both chose the lateral choice after they clean up after themselves.

All three sit in the living room, on the couch and on either side of their man. Both girls snuggle up, wrapping themselves around him by the arm and heads on his shoulder. They all chitchat about what transpired after he left for bed. Sasha informs him that Heather's new tables will arrive tomorrow some time.

Sam looks at his new GF and says, "Excited? Guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow; helping you put those tables together and arranging them to your liking. How do you feel about everything?"

Heather feels nervous at the same time but says, "Nerve wrecking. It feels like my first day with you, but actually it's not. I don't know; I just don't want to fuck up. Sorry about the language, but I just don't want to disappoint you both."

Both Sam and Sasha look at their GF; they understand what she is feeling, but it's Sam that speaks up to say, "Technically this is your first day 'Officially' but we're not throwing you out on your own. Both myself and Sasha are just getting our feet wet. Yes, we have done some missions but with you on board; we can do more than just rogue ones. You have nothing to worry about because we'll be with you every step of the way." As he rubs her left leg to let her know he cares and to reassure her. Just then, his phone rings; letting him know that an email has been sent. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out his cell and receives a notification from UPS that his package has been delivered.

Looking at both ladies, he stands up and says, "I have to check the mailbox; just got a notification that something just got delivered. I will see you shortly." And with that, he leaves them and heads outside to retrieve his package. It takes a few minutes, but comes back into the house and heads to the kitchen to open the box with a knife. Once the box is open and looks inside, then it dawns on him what's been delivered. Guess it's a good time as any. He then heads to the living room and sits between the two ladies. Sam looks at Sasha and gives her a smile before looking at Heather. He opens the box and pulls out another box from Captive Collars. Looking at Heather, he says, "This is supposed to show up tomorrow, but received it today. I think you deserve this now than waiting another day." He hands her the box.

1...345678