The Job Offer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam rotates and pushes Sasha underneath him, but leans down to kiss her lips. He pulls back and says, "Don't be. I enjoyed the moment; just like you did too. You didn't make a mess but sucked up all my cream. Three to one is fair, right?" He leans down and kisses her once more, but then nibbles down her neck and scrapes his teeth, too. Sam places his head on top of her chest, just right above her breasts. He feels content but still wants to play with her, and so he does. Grabbing her left tit, he plays with her nipple with his thumb. Her heart is slow and steady, but if she was a 'Norm', it would race now. When he grabs hold of her nipple to pull and twist, she arches her back, reeling into the pleasure. His hand leaves her nipple and slides down her belly and over her mound to caress her lips with his fingers. Automatically, she opens up for him to give him more access. He then says, "I miss this. These lazy moments being in your arms, baby. Wish we could stay like this for a while, but we should get up and clean ourselves. I bet Heather's almost done with dinner." He says with a chuckle.

Sasha feels more alive when her Master plays with her. She, too, likes these moments, but he's right. She can smell dinner is almost ready. Shockingly enough, she almost came again. Feeling his hands caress her left tit and then pull on her nipple warmed her up. What brought her close to the edge was feeling the vibration of his voice against her skin when he talked to her. Her fingers caress his scalp and then say, "I, too, miss these moments with you, Master. We're not alone anymore; only on the weekends. Better enjoy it while you can, cause I bet you will have a huge harem of beauties to cherish. Heather is almost done; we should get cleaned up and not keep her waiting."

Sam gives her a quick kiss on her chest before lifting himself off of her. He feels movement, but grabs hold of her before she can roll off the bed. He then says, "Not yet!" Leans down and kisses her passionately. Feeling her arms circle around him, stroking his nape and upper back, he feels a stirring and his cock jumps back up. Moving on top of her, his cock hardens and is laying on top of her belly; slowly he moves down so his cock is at the apex of her slit. Looking into her blue eyes, he thrusts into her, parting her lips and cementing himself deep into her. Watching her expression of shock to wanting to need to love. Feeling her clamp down and cumming once more, brings a smile to his lips and lets out a growl.

Feeling him once more inside her feels amazing and is lost in her own emotions. Hearing him growl just adds more to the mix. She thinks to herself, 'It's primal, but he is the Alpha. My Alpha, dominate, and lover. I am his three-holed slut and he is mine. All I want is him and no one else. At this moment, I am lost in him; he can do anything with this body and I will still love him.' She clamps down and shudders through another orgasm. With her arms open and staring at him with eyes of rapture and love. She says, "I love you, Master."

Reality sets in and Sam lets go of his primal nature but says, "Love you too, slut." Leans forward to kiss her lips once more but then pulls out of her. Still looking down at her, he says, "Four and a half to one is better odds. Time to get moving." With that, he rolls out of bed and walks around to grab a towel to dry off his wet cock. He then walks back and still sees Sasha still in bed watching him. Shaking his head, he says, "We'll see you in a few." And heads to his room to get dressed.

Sasha is happy but always confused. Why does Master do this to me? He starts something but then stops. It leaves her confused and unsatisfied. Then a smile forms on her lips and it dawns on her, the dynamic. It leaves her frustrated and wanting more. God, she sure does and can't get enough of him. With that thought, she rolls out and cleans herself off, then gets dressed.

Both of them meet in front of the staircase. They descend the stairs hand-in -hand to smells of spaghetti sauce and garlic bread. Sam's stomach growls in anticipation, but for Sasha, it's just a distant memory of a time long ago. He turns to his slut and says, "Do you miss it, eating spaghetti and garlic bread?"

Sasha looks at him and says, "Sometimes. It's the little things that you miss from your first life. Looking back, they made the right decision for me. Even though I am no longer alive, I am surrounded by the people I care about most. This is way better than death."

Sam knows that it's tough for his slut but says, "Then I will be there for those little things; and perhaps create new ones for you." He reaches out to touch both of her cheeks with his hands.

Sasha just smiles but says, "You've already have, Master. Every day with you is a blessing." She reaches out to grab both of his cheeks with her hands and tilt her head forward. Both of their foreheads meet as they look into each other eyes.

It's a magical moment, but is broken up when Heather walks out to see them. Shaking her head and feeling all cute and stuff; she then says, "Why don't you kiss each other and be done with it. Spaghetti is getting cold and I like to eat."

Turning towards his second girlfriend, he smiles and just says, "Timing. Don't worry, we're coming. I am hungry too. Come, Sasha; can't let our new girlfriend starve." With a chuckle.

Both Sam and Sasha follow Heather to the kitchen to see big enormous plates of spaghetti covered with sauce and a plate full of garlic bread for two. Both of them look at her and were surprised cause that is a lot of pasta; plus, it's the thought that counts and then some. With a nod, they take their chairs at the breakfast nook, but Sam stops Heather before sitting down. He grabs her waist with his hands to settle her and then says, "I have something to say to you. I might be the Dire Werewolf, the Uniter. There are prophecies about me, but that doesn't matter. What matters most are the women that surround me. You pledge your allegiance to me and want a relationship with us both. I am happy with that; more so that you know, but I don't have expectations. I am going by what feels right." His hands slide from her waist, down her thighs to slide under her skirt to grab & caress her ass.

Sam continues to look into Heather's eyes and says, "What I am trying to say is, without your expertise, I am just a Vampire Bounty Hunter. With you by my side, I will become more. We (pointing at the two women) will bring balance to Los Angeles for all supernaturals. With you by my side, we can fight more than rogue vampires but other monsters that plague our community. Heather, you mean the world to the both of us. I don't have any expectations of you at all. We want you to be yourself around us. There is no need to walk on eggshells. You're not just a 'Norm' to us. You are part of my harem/legacy. If you have any doubts about yourself; come chat with me. With you by our side, we can make a difference." He says with a smile but then leans forward and says, "With the impression you left with us a week ago, we liked all of it and you were missed. Don't doubt yourself. I am the luckiest to have you with us."

Heather just smiles and whispers a 'Thank you' to her sister-slut and Sasha just nods her head. She then turns back to him and says, "Thanks, Alpha. It means a lot. I will try to remember that."

Sam just smiles and says, "There is no try. Just do."

Heather laughs at his phrasing and says, "I will do as the Alpha commands." She hesitates for a moment and loses her tongue and lets something slip out and says, "I love you, daddy." Shock is all over her face, but knows in her heart that's how she feels about him.

It hits Sam hard by her affirmation of love. It resonates within him. This warmth spreads from his heart outwards to his extremities; he feels different, like something changed within him. Sam had similar feelings for her, but kept it all bottled up. He wanted her to share her feelings first and to be sure. He looks at his baby-girl and says, "I love you too, baby."

Suddenly, a tremor goes through Sam, and it startles the girls. Sam growls through the pain and the changes that are happening within him. Both girls try to steady him but can't even touch him cause he's burning hot. As quickly the tremor starts, it settles down in an instant. Sam opens his eyes and both ladies just stare at him. His eyes are shining and radiating with power, then they slowly die down.

1...345678