The Job Offer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pulls out when his partner-slut calms down. He looks at Heather and says, "Care to lick the cream of your girlfriend off my cock so it's nice and cleaned when I take you next?"

Heather looks up at her lover and says, "With pleasure. I look forward to your cock pounding my pussy. Remember, I am all yours, lover." With that, she licks the cream and blows his cock to get it nice and clean for her cunt.

With a cleaned cock, Sam then says, "Girls, it's time to switch. I want Heather's cunt close to the edge of the bed and Sasha, you're on top." With that, both ladies move into position. Looking at his partner-slut, he then says, "Care to do the honors. I think your sister-slut did a thorough job of cleaning your cream off it. Would you like to do a once over with your lips?"

Sasha just smirks and says, "You know me, Master. I love licking and sucking your cock. Sure, I will give it a once over, like you said. But truth behold, I rather have it down my throat shooting your thick ropes of cream down it. Just saying, I know I have to share." She then descends and takes all of me into her mouth and strokes it with her lips. She can taste a bit of herself on him, but most of it is around the base of my cock and not on it. Heather did a thorough job of cleaning the cream off of Master's cock. Can't blame the slut, she loves her GF's cream.

Sam aligns his cock up to Heather's hole and says, "Baby, there is probably more cream up in Sasha's cunt that needs to be licked out. Try your best while I devour and ravish your sweet pussy. Are you ready, baby?"

Heather takes no time at all and says, "Do it, lover. Take all of me. I am all yours, Alpha." Instantly she feels her pussy expand to accommodate him. Once he is so deep into her, she clamps down and moans a 'Ah Fuck, he is so God Damn Deep.' And cums hard.

Sasha helps her Master lick her sister-sluts clit and runs her tongue along his shaft to lick the juices of her sisters-slut. She watches him plough into her girlfriend's cunt hard and burying him so deep into her tunnel. She is envious cause Heather can take all of him with no pain. From time to time, Master will pull out and let his partner-slut lick the juices off his cock and devour him. She helps him get closer to his own orgasm.

Sam grabs hold of Heather's legs and continues to plough deep into her. Hearing her moans between licks encourages him to hammer her pussy. Soon he can feel and hear her next orgasm taking shape. Ever so slightly, a shudder goes through her body and down through his and then she clamps down and has her second cock orgasm of the morning. Pulling out and letting his partner lick the cream and juices off his cock and to edge him closer to his own release. He pulls out of Sasha's mouth and inserts himself back into Heather, then just lets loose. Each thrust into her, Heather moans deeply while Sasha just stares at her Master with glee. Reaching out with his right hand, he combs Sasha's hair and then grabs the back of her head and then pushes her down to Heather's cunt. She then gets the message to lick either her cunt or his shaft as he fucks her. Soon hearing Heather's moans get louder, she slowing clamps down on him. Knowing her, she is close to her third orgasm. Continuing to thrusts into her, he feels his balls pull upward and his cock thickens. He then says, "Sasha, I want you on the floor next to me. I am so close to blowing and need you to lick up the cum before it hits your comforter. Can you do that?"

Sasha rolls off of her sister and says, "With pleasure, Master. I am in position." She reaches up and cup his balls and gives them a gentle squeeze as he drives into her sister-slut and hopefully it will help him shoot deep into her.

Feeling her hand on his balls and giving a squeeze helps him drive it home. With a shout, he says, "Here it comes, I am cumming. Take it all, baby. Take it all." And with that, he shoots rope after rope deep into Heather's cunt. Filling her up with all his cream.

Feeling him engorged and him shooting inside her, pushes her to the edge and clamps down hard. She shouts out, "I am cumming. Give it to me. I am all yours, Alpha."

Sam continues to thrust as he shoots rope after rope into her. God, it feels so good and loses himself deep into her. He lost count on how many shots or ropes he shot into her. Once he is done, he takes a deep breath and looks at his partner and says, "Are you ready?" Seeing her nod, he slowly pulls out, and the cream flows out of Heather's cunt. Watching his partner lick and scoop up my cum and deposit it into her mouth is mind blowing. He then crawls up and has his cock between her breasts and says, "Care to taste your cum mixed with mine, baby?"

Heather then says, "God, yes!. Give me that cock. I want to taste you again, Sam. I need it." With that, she opens her mouth and blows his cock. Her hands reach up to hold and control his cock as it gets deeper into her mouth. She then pulls him out and licks up the juices. She relishes the taste of both herself and her lover. Heather's lost in the throes of her own orgasm and lost count how many shots fired deep into her cunt. God, she felt so full of his jizz. Part of her wonders what it would be like to drink from the source. Have him shoot his cream into her mouth; will she be able to swallow all of it without spilling it? Overall, these questions will have to be answered at a later time. At this moment, she is in awe of her new girlfriend and her Alpha.

Once his cock is all cleaned, she takes him back into her mouth once more before pulling him out. She then says, "You're all cleaned, Sam. It was a tasty treat. Wish I could have more of it." She sighs a bit and lets go of his cock.

Sam plops down next to her, but turns to her and says, "Perhaps in time, baby. Your sister-slut loves my cream and can't get enough of it. In the future, I will try to be creative so both of you girls can get my cream equally. On a distinct note, how does it feel to have both of us at the same time?"

Heather is still floating on her high but says, "It was amazing for sure. I have done threesomes before, but being with you was much more intense. I love your direction and how you command us to do your bidding. Some people don't know what to do. Overall, I loved it and enjoyed both of you. I look forward to doing it again."

Both Sam and Heather hear Sasha continuing to lick and suck up Sam's cream out of her snatch. Sam then says, "Are you enjoying yourself, Sasha-baby?"

Sasha then says between licks, "There is so much; I think it's way easier to shoot it in my mouth and down my throat, but I am not complaining. I know I can't be the only holes to be filled. Tasting your cum mixed with my sister-sluts tastes even better. I am in heaven and sadly, almost finished. Yeah, Master, your cream is addicting for both our inner cum-sluts. We'll make it work; no worries, right Sister?"

Heather giggles but says, "I look forward to sharing with you, baby. I know you're the first, but hope that your master will use me as well and my holes." Still giggling.

Hearing that, Sam turns to Heather and says, "Did I hear that right?"

Heather turns to Sam, places her right hand to his cheek and says, "Yes, lover. You heard me. In time, you can claim my ass cherry. I have had no one there and you will be my first and only. Once you mark me, I will let you, but please take it slow. Your cock is so big and I don't know if I can take all of it. I know my cunt can, but I don't know if my ass will." With that, she leans forward and kisses his lips softly.

Combing through her hair, Sam says, "Of course I will take it slow. Remember, your my Giles and I need you. I need all of you. I don't want to hurt you cause if I do, I will hurt myself. You mean a great deal to me, us, and I don't want to jeopardize this. In retrospect, thanks for giving me all your holes. I look forward to taking your asshole. When you're ready." And with that, Sam leans in to kiss her back.

Heather is in awe of this man; she has never had someone who treats her this well. Giving all and letting her decide on the relationship. Most guys would force to give it up, but not him, her Alpha. Thinking on that, she wonders when he'll mark her as his and what will she want him to call her. She thought long and hard about it and having her own dynamic with him, excites her.

Sam lies on the bed feeling content but soon feels the pull to fall asleep. Looking over once again to his new lover/GF, he then says, "Well, I hope you enjoy your shower and getting yourself settled. I had fun, however, it's time for me to head to my room and get some sleep. Sasha is here if you need anything; chat with you in a couple of hours, okay?" As a slight yawn escapes his lips. He then rolls out of bed to the right, and grabs his used towel to clean his cock before leaving the room.

Heather just watches her new lover walk just past her and leave the room. Her eyes never leave his body, especially his limp cock. Biting her lip, she thinks about what that cock does for her. It gives her so much pleasure, whether it's in her mouth or cunt. She wonders what it would feel like in her ass. With a deep sigh, she then asks, "How are you doing down there, Sis? What should we do now since our lover left us?"

Sasha, still licking and enjoying her sister's cunt, stops to say, "Yes, you're all cleaned up. I got most of Master's cream out of you. As for what we do now; well we should follow Master's thoughts. He suggested a shower, then help you get settled by unpacking your things, ordering what you need for the lab and get to know you better. Technically, it's up to you, really. I look forward to when the Pack gets bigger, cause Master is doing everything himself and that is taking a lot out of him as well as the fun with his harem."

Heather motions for Sasha to move upward by crossing her legs and using her index finger to come up. Once she is up, she leans forward and kisses her sister's lips briefly and then says, "Thanks for doing a thorough job of cleaning me out. Love to take a shower with you, but for right now, I just want to cuddle with you. If that's alright?"

Sasha smiles and opens up her arms, inviting Heather to move over to cuddle. Feels different having someone cuddle up against you; cause usually she is the one that cuddles up to someone. In either case, it still feels wonderful. Sasha just strokes Heather's back with your fingers while she just absorbs Heather's heat.

Resting her head on top of Sasha's chest, Heather is content. She knows this is her first day, but she is definitely lazy to get things started and surprised that her sister-slut isn't pushing her to do stuff. They both (Sasha & Sam) are easy going and not pressing her to do stuff. If she was at the lab, she would work nonstop in identifying certain characteristics in each blood sample. Thinking to herself, this was a wise decision on her part. Getting pleasure from a couple of supernaturals is hot and the orgasms, fuck, they are out of this world. Soon she gets lost in her own head, while her hand strokes along Sasha's washboard abs. Smiling to herself, she then says, "I am so content right now and don't want to leave your embrace. However, I got so much to do, ugh." Feeling sad and bad at the same time.

Sasha replies by saying, "I feel you, but remember, you're not alone anymore. We are here to help you out; all you have to do is direct us. Master is sleeping at the moment, but you have me. I am not leaving you, baby; I will help you get settled and help get your lab up and running. Remember, we help each other out cause we're sisters and because we care for one another. Plus, we do all this because we love our Alpha. When you're ready, I will be with you every step of the way."

Heather closes her eyes and feels the words wash over her. Part of her wants to stay like this all day, but deep down, she doesn't want to disappoint her new lover/Alpha. With a deep sigh, she rolls over and crawls up to where she is, right over the top of Sasha. Heather's breasts graze along Sasha's abs, up and over her 36 DDD and settle there. Her brown eyes stare into her blue ones and says, "Thanks Sis. For making me feel welcomed and being there for me. It's much appreciated, but to be truthful, I wish I could be in your embrace all day long. However, I have stuff to do and need to get to it. Plus, I don't want to disappoint him."

Sasha just smiles up at her sister-slut and says, "Silly girl, you won't disappoint him. Just as long as you share this (She points to Heather's center of her chest) your heart, and be open with him. Plus, you have this beautiful body and three holes to share helps too. Remember, these next 4 days are to get you settled and to learn more about each other. I know you're eager to please us, as we are ready to please you as well. I think once you're marked, then things will settle for you, but in the meantime, take your time. Don't rush because it's not a race. Enjoy the adventure."

Heather just shakes her head and says, "Sister, you're so insightful. The words you say have meaning and it means the world to me." And with that, she leans forward and kisses her sister-slut.

After a couple of pecks and a deep kiss, Sasha then says, "Let me guess, I sound just like Master, hmm. Well, he brings out the best in people, I think. I know you want to please us both with your mind and body; and what a body you have, dear sister, mmm. We both know your intelligent and have skills that we definitely need. You already got the job, baby. Just be yourself. That's all we ask." She then kisses Heather back, but then rolls her over to kiss and tease her a bit. Gets her all flustered and then pulls back. Slapping her belly softly, she then says, "I know that feeling; you want to go again. Master always teases me. We have 4 days to learn and play with one another, but we need to get showered and revitalized to get things done. Come, let's take a shower together, sister." Sasha then rolls off her sister-slut and is off the bed. She smiles and with her index finger, she motions for Heather to follow.

Feeling a bit frustrated and a little sad that they will not play again, Heather rolls out of bed to follow Sasha to the bathroom to take a shower. Not happy about it, but seeing Sasha's backside turns that frown upside down a bit. But once she is in the shower, all those emotions are forgotten because her sister-slut is right. The hot water has a way to revitalize your body, amongst other things. They both help wash each other with some teasing kisses and play banter, but it's all good. All good things have to end at some point.

They both exit the shower and dry off. Sasha leaves the bathroom and Heather follows, but notices something shiny sitting on the countertop next to the sink. Picking it up, she sees that it's an unmarked coin and wondered what's it was doing there. Bringing it with her, she then walks back to the bedroom to ask, "Found this unmarked coin in the bathroom; can you tell me about it?"

Sasha grins and says, "Master got that for me. It's a titanium coin to test my reaction to the metal. He thought this would be better to test with than one of his knives or sword. When I got marked, he pushed me to drink from him. For about a day, I had red eyes and felt powerful. I could touch the coin for a very long time without feeling its effects. However, we didn't see how long it lasted and was forgotten about until yesterday. I picked it up and for about 30 seconds, I was fine, but slowly it hurt a bit after." Shaking her shoulders as she gets dressed.

Heather just smiles and the wheels in her mind turn. She then says, "That's three days ago. Hmm, you need to take another sample of his blood; sooner the better. If my theory is correct, taking samples here and there will prolong your effects of those metals. We just need to test your reactions to figure how long your immune to its effects. When Sam awakens, take a sample."

Sasha just shakes her head and says, "I can't; I am afraid. When I did it the last time, I was supposed to stop drinking for 5 seconds but once you drink from his vein, I couldn't stop. His blood is like an aphrodisiac and you just want to consume more. Just like his cum; I crave it. I can't control myself, sister. He forced me to do it, but I am afraid to hurt my Master."

Heather walks up to her sister-slut, grabs her arms, and smiles. She then says, "I hear you, sister. I crave his cum, too. But you forget, I am also a scientist and I can help with administering his blood. There are two ways to do it: take a sample and inject it into your vein. This would be easier, but it would take a long time for your body to become immune to its effects. Second way is a kind of scarier but we have the means. That entails that we chain you up and administer the blood through your mouth. Your inner beast would strike out and want more, but it's the fastest way for your body to become immune to the effects. Each day, I can take a sample of your blood and test it against the metals. Record how long the effects last or you can play with this coin; either way, we can make this work. Question is, are you game?" As she is pulling on her clothes.

Seeing her sister shaking her head and doubting herself, Heather then grabs hold of her and says, "Remember, you have me in your corner. Both myself and Sam want you to have this immunity. As of right now, this theory's almost broken and I like to see this through. You have my back, remember? Well, I have yours, Sister. I can see your having doubts. Trust me, this can work." Smiling with encouragement.

Sasha then turns to her sister-slut and says, "Ok, sister. I can't turn away from breaking one of your theories. Plus, with that much determination, I can't stop you, baby. I do not doubt you sister, just afraid that I might hurt you or Master; that's all."

Still smiling at her sister, Heather says, "Once Master wakes up, then will ask him what his thoughts are and go from there. Sounds good?"

Sasha nods her head, and then she smiles. She then says, "You called him, Master. Is there something you want to share with me, Sister?"

Fuck, she let it slip out. Looking downward, she smiles a bit but then says, "Yeah, I have been thinking about having a dynamic with him too. Nothing like yours, sis. But I am interested in having a daddy/baby-girl dynamic with him. Do you think he'll like and approve?"

Grabbing a hold of her sister-slut, Sasha smiles but says, "I don't see why not. Master will like it very much. Are you going to tell him soon or are you waiting to be marked first? If he is your daddy, then what should I address you as?"

Heather looks at Sasha and feels nervous but says, "When we're outside the bedroom, you can call me your sister or sister-slut. But in the bedroom, you can call me your baby or baby-girl too. As for your designation, I like to call you Mommy. Is that alright with you? When I will share this with Master, I think it's best to wait till I am marked." Feeling all shy and stuff.

Sasha opens up and hugs Heather. She then says, "If it makes you happy, I am fine with it, baby. It's a good feeling to have someone else to have a similar dynamic as me. Welcome to the club, baby-girl."

Both girls enjoy the embracing each other. It's a warm feeling that passes through each of them. It brings them a bit closer knowing that they share the man in more ways than just lover, and Alpha. Breaking apart, Sasha then says, "Well sister, we should unpack your things and get you one step closer to being settled in this house, family and soon to be dynamic. Sounds like a plan?"

Smiling at her sister, Heather nods her head and says, "Sounds like a plan, Sis. Let's get to it."

Sasha lifts her hard-case suitcase and lays it on the bed. She slowly unzips and opens it. Everything's neatly folded and grouped together. Turning around, she opens up a few drawers on her dresser and makes suggestions. The smaller drawer will hold her intimates, like panties, and socks. Bras are hanging or placed in another small drawer. She continues to pull out her pants, shirts and place them in the larger drawers. As she does that, she sees that there are jackets on the bottom. She then suggests that Heather take the jackets and place them in the closet. With both of them working, it cuts the job down in half and soon they are wrapping things up.

1...345678