The Job Offer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling his eyes, he says, "I have to wake you up; dawn is approaching and I need to get dressed and get you home before the sun rises. I get that you're horny and want my cock in any or all of your holes, but time is a wasting. We need to get moving."

Sasha looks up and apologizes for her behavior. Sometimes she can't control her beast or inner cum-slut. When those needs take over, she's lost within herself. She is happy to have her Master in control.

Sam reaches underneath the bush and pulls out the plastic Ziploc bag containing his clothes. Within minutes, he is all dressed and ready to go. He stuffs the bag into his shorts and reaches out with his hand, hoping his partner-slut wants to hold him back. Once he feels her hand in his, he then says, "Don't feel bad. Smelling your arousal during the patrol duty was tough. I wanted to rip off your pants, push you up against a tree and drive my 14 inch wolf cock deep into your cunt. Now I am standing before you and I want you right here and now, but something's take precedent and that is your safety. Come, we have about 15 minutes before the first rays of the sun strikes the horizon."

Hearing his omission warms her up to no end. He's having a hard time as well, but cares so much for my safety. Fuck, hearing it just wants to throw caution to the wind and throw him against a tree to ravish his body. She tries her best to get control over herself and makes a conscious decision to take the first step towards home, clutching her Master's hand, of course.

Walking hand in hand, they make their way back to their house. They are almost there, but suddenly Sam stops in his tracks. Sasha tries to pull him along but sees that he is smelling the air and then a smile forms on his face. She looks at him and says, "What?"

He just looks at her with his beaming smile and says, "Your sister-slut just arrived and is early. Why don't you run ahead to welcome her home, my love?"

It takes Sasha a while to get the message, but a smile forms on her lips and clearly forgot that she arrives today. Yeah, she is definitely early; supposed to be arriving around 9am but before dawn, hmm. No worries, she thought. Better to arrive early than late, they say. She beams upward to her Master and says, "You're still my number one and I love you."

Shaking his head, he says, "I know, babe. We covered this already. Are you going to welcome her to our home or not?"

She just looks up at him and says, "I am just excited. That's all, Master."

Sam just turns his head and says, "Really?"

Sasha doesn't move cause she finds Master puzzling.

Sam then grabs her ass with his right hand but his fingers dig deep into her pussy, pulling her towards him and says, "If you don't welcome our newest girlfriend; I will give her all my cream for the next four days. Do you understand me, slut?"

Shaking a bit cause Master's fingers were deep into her pussy; she cums a bit but surprising enough, his words spoke volumes and his message came out loud & clear. It woke her up, and she looks up at him and says, "Sorry, Master. I got lost in my head. I will follow your orders to a T." She tries to turn around to leave, but Master still has his grip on her ass. Turning around, she is about to say something but stopped.

Sam stops her from saying anything further when his lips touch hers. His kiss is passionate and when he breaks it off, it leaves her stunned. He then says, "Love you, baby. Now, GO!" As he releases his grip on her ass.

Within seconds, Sasha sprints forward towards home, opens the sliding door and closes it shut and in mere seconds opens the door before Heather rings the doorbell. She opens her arms and says, "Welcome to your new home, Sister." They embrace each other and it feels like eternity since they last seen each other (technically it's only been over a week).

Heather pulls back and kisses her sister-slut on the lips for a bit and then hugs her again. Feeling her breasts against hers feels amazing. She can feel her lower lips become moist with the embrace, but reluctantly she pulls back. Looking at her friend, she says, "Where's our man and sexy Alpha?"

Sasha just grins and says, "He's on his way. Upon your arrival, we just finished patrolling our territory. We were both surprised that you arrived early; we thought you would arrive at 9am. Not complaining. At. All. It's so good to see and touch you again, Sister." As she scans and only sees one bag. She then says, "Only one bag?"

Heather just laughs but says, "Really? Girlfriend. No, there is more. I just brought what I could carry. I hoped Sam would be here to get the others." Looking behind her shoulder, she sees the first rays of dawn shining down. Instinct takes over and she pushes Sasha further into her home. She then says, "Sorry, instincts. I realized and thought of you, Sister. I don't want to lose you, baby."

Sasha feels warmth go through her; this love they share with one another. She then says, "You just startled me, but thanks, Sister. For both your instincts and words. You warm me to no end. Come inside; this is your home too." As she steps back and turns to the right with her arm stretched out to welcome her.

Suddenly, they both hear the door shut in the back and they both turn to see their man walk out of the kitchen and into the foyer. They both are smiling at him. Sasha just winks at him, but Heather has her arms stretched out and is squeezing her hands open and close, trying to draw her man/Alpha into an embrace.

Seeing Heather standing in the foyer with a bag resonates that this is real. She is actually here and wants both of us and join my pack. Sam takes a moment to pinch himself and then still sees her waiting. His eyes gaze at her and see that she's dressed in some skinny blue jeans with some flat sandals, with a colored top that's hiding a black scalloped lace bra. Still wearing her black-rimmed glasses and, as always, hair in a pony tail. God, she looks good. Slowly taking a few steps, he returns her smile and walks into her embrace. Instantly, he feels her arms around him and he's lost. He wraps his arms around her back and pulls her in tight and says, "Welcome to our home. I missed you."

Heather nuzzles herself into his embrace. She feels his warmth and smells his odor but doesn't complain, but just says, "I missed you so much, Sam. I look forward to learning more about you and feeling close to me." She then looks at the both of them, opens her arms up wider and says, "Group hug; having both of you in my arms... mmm, just feels right. This might be early to say, but this is my home. The two of you. I hope you will accept all of me cause I want this and I want both of you." Smiling at the both of them, she then says, "Part of me wants you to carry me upstairs and ravage my body, but I have more bags in the car that are heat sensitive; so that idea has to wait for a bit."

Breaking the hug, Sam looks at his partner and says, "Wait here. I will help Heather with her bags. See you in a few." As he leans down and gives her a kiss on the lips. He then turns to Heather and says, "Lead the way, babe."

Heather turns around and heads out the front door, follows the walkway that moves to the left to the driveway. It's early morning, but it's very bright out and the temperature is slowly warming up. She tries her best to calm her nerves and not be a klutz in front of her new boyfriend. Wearing high-heeled sandals looks great, but not her everyday attire. To be fair, her everyday attire is flip-flops or sneakers. Trying to give a good impression. She makes it to her car in one piece, but suddenly turns around and lays both hands upon his chest. She looks up at him, debating on what to do next, and she throws caution to the wind and gives in to temptation. Reaching up with both hands, she grabs his face by his cheeks and kisses him deeply. It's a passionate kiss, but she is waiting for him to open his mouth and once he does, her tongue dives deep to taste more of him. She feel his arms wrap around her back, pulling her against him. She's lost in that kiss but reality is a bitch, and her scientific mind screams, "Equipment" and reluctantly breaks off the kiss but bites his lower lip while doing it.

Sam's shocked when Heather turns around to face him and to stare up at him. He could see the conflict within her; luckily she didn't wait long and just made her move. It was a beautiful move at that, to feel her soft hands caress my face, to bring him down to meet her lips. Once I opened my mouth, fire and passion bloomed between the both of us. It's too bad that she stopped the kiss because it was powerful and God, she felt amazing against him. She is right. We should've taken her upstairs and ravage her sexy body. Smiling to himself with the idea, he knows that both himself and his partner would definitely give her what she desires most. Oh well, back to reality and time to help her with her suitcases. Speaking of which, he asks, "How many suitcases did you bring?"

Smiling up to him, she turns around and says, "There's only 4 more left to bring into the house. Two of them are delicate but packed well."

Sam thinks to himself, 'Wow, she brought everything from her home. Perhaps this is serious.' Standing by the car and waiting on her with instructions.

Heather then turns to him and says, "There are two big hard-case suitcases in the backseat; if you can pull them out, then I can wheel them into the house. The last two are in the trunk, a suitcase, and a black duffle bag. Please be careful with each bag please."

Sam just nods his head and says, "Don't worry, baby. I will help you out." And with that, he opens the side door and slowly pulls out one of the black hard-case suitcases and stands it up, pulls out the extension handle. He then closes the door, pulls the suitcase behind him and walks around the vehicle and gives her the handle. He then does the same thing as the first. Once that is complete, he watches her walk slowly back to the house, pulling both suitcases. Sam can't help himself but stare. Watching her round ass walk back towards the house was mesmerizing. Once she is out of sight, he then opens the trunk and sees a green hard-case suitcase and a huge black duffle bag. He pulls out the green suitcase first and is relatively heavy but is manageable. However, picking up the black duffle bag was awkward, but was easy to pull out.

Closing the trunk with his elbow, Sam grabs the handle of the suitcase and starts wheeling it towards the house. Luckily, the door is slightly ajar before pushing it open. He says, "Sasha? Are you far away from the door, babe?"

Sasha then replies, "I am, Master. I am in the kitchen. Giving Heather a bottle of water."

Slowly, Sam opens the door and scans the room just in case. He knows the sunrays won't instantly cook his slut, but will make her delirious and slowly burn her alive. Not seeing her, he walks in and deposits the suitcases with the others and then closes the door. He then walks to the kitchen to get something to drink as well and looks into getting some breakfast going for himself and his new girlfriend if she is hungry. Walking into the kitchen, he sees both girls sitting at the breakfast nook chatting softly but then suddenly stop when he entered the room. They are both staring at him with smiles on their faces.

Sam stops in his tracks and says, "What? Why are you so quiet suddenly? Do I have some dirt on me somewhere?" Feeling slightly nervous in front of his two sexy women.

Both girls look at each other and it's Heather that speaks up first, and says, "Nothing is on you, Sam. We are just chatting and comparing notes on certain subjects. Don't tell me that the mighty and sexy Dire Werewolf is nervous around two gorgeous women, is he?" She says with a smile.

Shaking his head, he just returns the smile and says, "I am not; just curious why you stopped chatting. That is all." As he shrugs his shoulders and makes his way to the fridge to grab his own bottle of water. He twists the cap and is about to drink it when both ladies burst out laughing. Shaking his head, he tosses the cap on the counter and is about to walk out of the room, but then stands his ground. He twists around and leans himself against the counter and drinks his bottle of water while staring daggers into his girls.

The girls instantly stop laughing and see his expression on his face. Obviously, they went a little overboard in teasing their man. That look alone, looks like he is ready to kill something, but something changes when he stops drinking the water. He bites his lip but continues to stare at them. Curious, both ladies see movement in his shorts and see a growing bulge forming. Both their eyes grew enormous and their tongues slowly lick their lips in anticipation. They're pulled back to reality when they hear him chuckle. Then it becomes serious when he ups and walks out of the room. Both girls look at each other and push back their chairs to follow.

Of course, Sasha is by his side in an instant thanks to her vampire agility. Heather is second by just a few seconds. Each is reaching out and trying to caress his shoulder, but Sam continues to walk to the foyer. Both girls look at each other and wonder if they truly pissed him off; they both say something but cut off when Sam speaks.

Sam knows the girls are shitting bricks at the moment and are worried about his feelings for them. Grinning to himself, he walks further into the foyer and leaving them to their own misguided interpretations. He hears them leave their chairs and instantly at his side, trying to get forgiveness. They try, but then Sam stops them by saying, "Heather, you've brought a lot of suitcases. Are all these your clothes?"

The question itself pulled Heather out of her own mind and interpretations of what had just occurred. She tries to laugh it off like she's not worried but it comes out like a stutter, but says, "I know what you're thinking, you thought that all of this is my clothes but it's not." As she walks around him and walks towards her suitcases. She continues to say, "The bag I brought in first are my shoes. The green suitcase are my clothes." Smiling at the both of them.

She then looks straight into Sam's eyes and says, "Remember when we last met, you mentioned I would be the Giles of this pack; well I followed that literally. The two black suitcases contain all my gear to help you aid in studying your blood. To aid your love ones with the immunity of both silver and titanium. I am a phlebotomist, but I am also a scientist. We can do further testing to see if your blood harness any negative or positive attributes, too. Also, I brought a book from the Elder library that contains all knowledge of all super natural creatures, their strengths and weaknesses. As for the black duffle bag, I am surprised you haven't figured it out yet."

She turns around and walks towards the black duffle bag, and bends over to unzip it. Opening it up, you can see that it contains many weapons. There are swords, bows, arrows, axes, daggers, and so much more. She then says, "As you can see its weapons, I raided the archives and grabbed what I thought was essential in monster/supernatural hunting. Different materials crafted each blade for a specific monster. Some are blessed and/or dipped in blood." She then gets up and walks back to the two of them and continues, "I brought more than my sexy body and mind; I am serious and want this. I want both of you and want to make a difference alongside of my lovers and the Alpha." Still smiling and out of breath.

Sam's truly amazed by his second girlfriend/slut. Nodding his head, he says, "I am impressed. Aren't you impressed, Sasha?"

Sasha walks towards her Master and says, "Yes, Master, I am. She is both sexy and smart. We are very lucky to have her with us."

Looking at Heather, he then says, "See, we're both happy that you are here with us. Just not by exploring our sexual relationship, but to get to know you better. I knew you will bring your A game with you. Just remember, you don't have to prove yourself to me. You are already in my pack and part of my harem. You don't bear my mark yet, but one day you will. Then you will feel the honor of being in my pack/harem. I might lead this pack, and Sasha is the first of the harem. You are the second, but you bring more than just beauty but knowledge to the table. I am blessed with both. On that note, welcome to your new home, Heather. We're all yours. Just let us know what you need to help you set up your equipment. In this pack, we help each other with all their needs." And with that, they all come together to hug their Alpha.

Sam embraces both of them, grins a bit and grabs both of their assess. He then whispers to the both of them, "What happens before in the kitchen? Just remember 'Payback is a bitch!'" His grin gets wider, and he squeezes slightly more on their butts, then let's go and steps away. Leaving them all hot and bothered. He then turns to Heather and says, "Are you in need of breakfast? Cause I just got back from patrol and I am starving." As his eyes roam over the both of them.

It takes Heather a few minutes to answer. She is still feeling the blood pooling in her lower abdominal area, making her feel very warm and her lower lips from being moist to being saturated with moisture. Her mind shudders and screaming 'FUCK'. It's only been a little over a week and I need to be filled by him. I want his cock so fucking bad right at this moment. Turning to her sister-slut, she sees she is in the same boat. Damn, we both desire and want this man. Taking a deep breath, she says, "I got something on the way over here. However, if you make something delicious, I might nibble on some of it (as her eyes rake over his body)."

Sam just smiles and, seeing the looks on their faces, says it all, 'Payback is a Bitch'; which left both girls wanting. Without skipping a beat, he then says, "Well, Heather, make yourself at home. I will step into the kitchen and whip up something for the both of us. Sasha, when you collect yourself, take off your jacket and stay awhile. Once you're finished with that, please join me in the kitchen. Okay?" Looking at his partner-slut and then back to Heather. And with that, he heads into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Both girls look at each other and trying to collect their thoughts. Heather helps her sister-slut out of her jacket. She moves closer to her and unzips the jacket, then slides it off her shoulders. When she does that, her eyes fall upon Sasha's cleavage and her white zippered sports bra. Biting her lip, she continues to help her out of the jacket until her eye drop onto a small black tattoo of sorts on her left shoulder. She can't make it out because the strap of white bra is slightly covering up the tattoo. She knows that once you become a vampire, tattoos are hard to keep permanent because of the self-healing nature of the skin. The only way to make them stay and permanent is to inflict lots of pain. Part of her wants to move the bra strap to gander at her mark but waits for her sister-slut to get back to her normal self first.

It takes several minutes for Sasha to come back to normal. But what really helped was when her sister-slut helped take off her jacket; the cool breeze against her skin sent a cool sensation down her spine. It helped wake her up and the feeling of someone's eyes staring at her, too. She then looks at her sister-slut and says, "Thanks for helping me take off my jacket. Master has a way of instilling feelings of longing within me and it's hard to be normal sometimes. What caught your eye, sister?" Smiling at her sister-slut.

Shaking her head, Heather says, "I am sorry for staring but curious about your new tattoo that is just below your shoulder strap."

Still smiling, Sasha says, "Oh, you're interested in his mark. Master marked me right after he phoned you. It's official. I am his to do as he pleases. I am his first of many that will follow behind me. He owns my body, mind, and spirit. I give them freely. It's what we both wanted. Here, let me show you." As she slides the strap off her shoulder to reveal Master's mark.

123456...8