The Job Offer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather is nervous to open it up, but lifts the front lid, and her eyes are shocked at what she sees. Inside the box is a BDSM day collar with a stainless O ring in the center with a crescent moon & star dangle, being held with chain-mail with pink accents on a box chain. Her hand shakes while her other hand comes to her face to compose her feelings. She is emotional and tears form in her eyes.

Sam looks at her and says, "Do you like it? If you don't; let me know and I will try to find something else."

Heather shakes her head and says, "No, I love it. I am just shocked; that's all. It's been my dream to be collared, and didn't think it would be today. Would you help me with it?" Giving the box back to Sam, so he can pull it out and place it around her neck.

Sam turns to Sasha and shows her the necklace. She nods her approval and then touches her collar and remembers when she was collared. She becomes emotional, and a tear slides down her face. He then pulls the cardboard faceplate out from the box to retrieve the necklace. Turning to Heather, he looks at her and says, "Do you accept this collar, to share with the world that you, Heather Sinclair, are marked/bonded/claimed with me. You are my second mate & my 'Giles' within my harem/pack. One day you will bear my mark the right way, but until that day comes; wear this necklace proudly. What do you say?"

Heather looks at Sam, tears falling down her face, but says, "I do with open arms and heart." She feels the necklace wrap around her neck and feels the significance and its weight on her shoulders. Once it's attached to her neck, she straddles her man and gives him a hug, and then a kiss.

Sam then says to her, "What should we call you and/or what kind of dynamic do you want?"

Heather looks at her sister-slut for reassurance and gets it. She then says, "You can't call me a slut; only my sister can do that. As for the dynamic that I want, is to be your baby-girl; and you will be my daddy within the bedroom. When we're not in the bedroom or play, you can address me as baby." Looking at her sister-slut, she then says, "You will always be my sister-slut no matter what, but in the bedroom, you will be my mommy. Do you both accept?"

Sam looks at Sasha and, with a nod from her, he then addresses his new GF and says, "Baby, we both accept you. Welcome to our dynamic and part of my harem/pack." And with that, he leans forward and caresses her cheek with his right hand before placing his lips on hers. It's a tender kiss but turns very passionate.

Heather pulls back and licks her lips. Her eyes stare into his crystal blue ones and they felt a longing. Turning her head, she then stares into her sister-slut's eyes and longs for her as well. She then leans forward and kisses Sasha on the lips tenderly. The kiss too turns passionately. Losing herself, she slides off Sam's lap and slowly pushes her sister-slut back down onto the couch.

Sam is in awe of the two of them making out in front of them. There is something to be said about two very sexy women kissing each other; very erotic and leaves him with hunger to join in and not be out done. He reaches over and pulls on Heather's waistband and slides off her shorts & panty. He then leans forward and presses his face between her cheeks to smell her arousal and taste her essence. Grabbing her cheeks and opening them a smidge, he runs his tongue from her clit, upwards between her lips, to the perineum and towards her puckered asshole.

Feeling her shorts and underwear slide off her hips felt exquisite, but to feel his tongue lick her pussy all the way to her asshole felt unexpected and exhilarating at the same time. His tongue moves back to her pussy and digs between her lips, driving her crazy, but when he leaves there to circle around her clit, she goes insane. It pushes her ever so close to orgasm, but she just moans between kisses. However, his roaming tongue moves back to her puckered starfish and starts diving into her, she grabs hold of her sister-sluts shoulders and tilts her head back and moans a 'Fuck'. She's lost in that moment but falls back down and resumes her kiss with her sister-slut. More moans escape her lips and the kiss stops completely.

Sasha grabs hold of her GF's face and says, "He's licking and eating your asshole?" Seeing her sister-slut nod brings a smile to her lips. She then says, "Welcome to the club, baby. This is only the beginning; soon you will offer him your asshole and allow him to take you even higher. Then one day, you will be a three-holed slut, just like your mommy. Enjoy him and his tongue. Give him what he wants. Cum for him, baby-girl. Cum for daddy."

Unbeknownst to Heather, she loses control and cums very hard; shooting her release. She collapses onto her sister-slut, reveling in her orgasm.

Sam then steps back and starts taking off his clothes. He then instructs the two girls to take off theirs as well. Then he tells his baby-girl to lie on top of mommy cause daddy is going to take you from behind for a bit and then do mommy. He aligns his cock at her entrance and in one thrust drives himself deep into her. Instantly, her eyes roll back and clamp down on his cock; a deep moan leaves her lips as she orgasms. Not waiting for her to relax, Sam slowly pulls out but to drive it back into her deeply. With each thrust into her, the orgasm lasts longer but constantly building her up for another one. It doesn't take long until baby-girl wails when her third orgasm comes crashing down.

Sasha watches the euphoria across her sister-sluts face and says, "Daddy is doing a great job in pounding your young cunt; isn't he? Don't worry. He will up the ante per se and make it very memorable for you, baby-girl." Suddenly, she feels Master's cock at her entrance and then the sweet joy of feeling him drive into her. Her eyes roll back and clamp down on him. Moaning, she experiences her first orgasm of the afternoon. Just like her sister-slut, she doesn't relish the feeling of it because Master withdraws it but to only drive it back into her. With each thrust into her, she moans a little harder and then she cries out when the next wave comes crashing down upon her.

Sam pulls out of Sasha to only thrust it back into Heather. He then licks his left index finger and inserts it into her puckered ring to the second knuckle. Instantly, Heather feels a difference and feels daddy a lot more. She moans really loud and cums even harder than her last orgasm. He then pulls out and inserts it back into his partner-sluts cunt. This goes on for quite a while until he feels sensitive. Soon his cock grows thicker and is ready to shoot deep into his partner-slut's cunt, but then says, "Sasha, I am ready. Open your mouth to receive my cream. Let me know when I hit 8 shots cause I will pull out and feed baby-girl my cream in her wanting mouth." And with that, he pulls out of her, watches Heather roll off her so he can thrust his cock down her sister-slut's throat.

Sasha goes to work and soon feels her Master convulsing as he shoots rope after rope of cum down her throat. With a nod, she slowly pulls him out of her throat and takes another two shots in her mouth. She wants all the cream for herself but knows that she has to share. When she hears her Master talking to baby-girl, she pouts a bit.

Sam then says, "Baby-girl, open your mouth to receive the last few shots of my cream. Ready?" He pulls out of Sasha and then thrusts into Heather's waiting mouth.

She begins to stroke and suck out the remaining cream from my cock. It feels like the same amount but only gets about 6.5 shots. Once she is content with pulling out every drop from daddy's cock, she then pulls off of him to show him how much she collected. She rotates her tongue and his cream rolls around within her mouth. Satisfied that her daddy sees all the milky white cream in her mouth, she tilts her head back and swallows. Her inner cum slut is happy but wishes she got more cream.

Sam sits back because he's exhausted from fucking both his girls and from his own orgasm. Taking a few deep breaths, he then asks, "How are you ladies feeling?"

Sasha is the first to answer and says, "I feel great, Master. I bet our baby-girl feels good too. Thanks for fucking us together and shooting your cream into our waiting mouths."

Smiling to himself, Sam is happy that both girls are satisfied; knowing his partner-slut, she probably wanted all the cream for herself. He's shocked that she was willing to share, but it shows maturity. He then slowly stands up and feeling unsteady since all the blood left his head. Sam leans forward and kisses both girls on the lips. Bending down, he picks up his clothes and says, "Heading upstairs to take a quick shower and then relax a bit before dinner. When you girls are ready, I will see you soon." With that, he saunters out of the room; leaving the two girls staring at each other.

Sasha turns to her sister-slut and says, "So, was it memorable for you?" With a smile on her face.

Heather just nods her head but then says, "It was, sister. He put a finger into my ass and it felt weird for a bit, but once he drove his cock deep into me, it felt totally different. I have never been double penetrated before."

Sasha just smiles but says, "Your world just got a little bigger. He only used a finger; perhaps in the future, you will graduate and use a butt plug. With each size, you will feel more of him in your pussy. Once you're comfortable, then you can have daddy take your virgin ass and only then, you will be owned by your daddy. Cause you have given him all three of your holes. Remember, this is your journey; don't rush it, sister. Master is ready when you are. He won't force you, cause it has to be given." She leans over and kisses her sister-slut on the lips. Smiling between kisses. Sasha breaks off the kiss to nibble down baby-girl's neck. She then grabs hold of Heather's left tit and gives it a lick with her tongue before grabbing hold of her nipple and sucking on it hard.

Heather is in awe of what her sister-slut said but is lost in the sensation she's given when her mouth found her left nipple. Arching her back to give her enough purchase, she moans with pleasure but catches her breath when Sasha lets go. Biting her lip, these two supernaturals and/or couple amaze her. She feels elated and is a bit in love with the pair. It's early to say, but God, she just wants more of them. Looking at her sister-slut, she says, "I am so relaxed at the moment but don't want to feel alone. I bet you want to play as much as I do, but our man is upstairs taking a shower without us. We should join him but I am lazy to get up. God, I've never been fucked like that." With all smiles.

Sasha reaches out to her sister and pulls her off the chaise. Both girls reach down to pick up their clothes and then head upstairs to join their man. They both toss their panties into the hamper as they walk into the bathroom. Both stare at Sam behind the glass enclosure. Watching him wash the soap off his rigid frame. Their eyes travel up and down his physique; feeling moist once again when their eyes stare at the limp 10 inch member below his waist. Trying to be civilized, they make their way into the shower one by one and greet their man with a kiss.

Sam kisses his girls back and slides over to allow them access to the shower. Watching the water travel down along their curves excites him and feels a stirring within his member. He walks up to the two girls and grabs their assess. He then kisses his baby-girl then his partner-slut and then says, "Enjoy your shower, you two. I will see you when you're done." He then slaps both of their assess, and then heads to the door to dry off.

With their man leaving, it gives the girls time to play a bit and lather each other up. They enjoy their alone time but know that they have to leave sooner than later. Turning off the water, they leave the enclosure to dry off and head back to the master bedroom where they see their man laying in the middle of the bed. Both wearing towels over their bodies, they stand on opposite sides of the bed. They get his attention by simultaneously drop their towels to expose their breasts and curves before crawling on the bed to join him. They cuddle up to him and soon felt the heat that was radiating from his body. It's very soothing.

Sam breaks the silence by asking Heather a question. He says, "You worked for the Elders for a long time. Have you ever thought about becoming a vampire yourself?"

Heather's fingers caress Sam's chest but then says, "I have thought about it for sure, but then I doubt I could continue to do my job. Being around blood samples would make me into a liability. I do not know what to do with myself after turning. I really enjoy my job too much to take that chance. Yeah, I played Russian roulette being a feeder, but I trusted my vampire of choice."

Sam then says, "Understandable. Since taking the vow and becoming one of us. We can share about a previous mission we were on. Do you know or ever met a Travis Kumraugh?"

Heather thinks for a moment but says, "Never heard of him. Who is he?" She then laughs and says, "Cum Rag."

Sam, looking at his partner-slut says, "See, she gets it. I like her."

Sasha just rolls her eyes and says, "I like her too."

Sam then shares the mission with her; sharing everything. He then says, "I got her confession on tape and wondered if you have met or seen him before."

Heather still says, "Nope, never met this douche. The guy is one dickless elite vampire and needs to be dealt with. Are you bringing the hammer, daddy?" Looking up at him.

Sam looking down at his baby-girl and says, "Yes, one day he will get what's coming to him. Just need to learn more about this asshole and do a thorough analysis on his quests to get a better understanding of this asshole. Sasha says the Elders will give him a slap on the wrist for his behaviour. Perhaps the Dire can do something more than just a slap. Will you help us?"

Heather slides up and settles on her daddy's chest and looks at both of them. She then says, "I pledge my allegiance to you, Alpha. You claimed and marked me; literally speaking, of course, but I am yours to command. I will help you in any way that I can. Tell me what you need and I will do my best." With that, she leans forward and kisses Sam's lips. She turns towards her sister-slut to kiss her lips but Sasha is quick to kiss Heather on her cheek.

All three continue to chat for a bit about Kumraug, missions, and what to do tomorrow. Heather looks at the clock and its 10 mins past 4 and decides that it's her turn to cook for the both of them. She gets up and rolls off the bed to pull open some drawers to get dressed. She opens one drawer to pull out a fresh pair of panties, a black laced thong. Both Sam and Sasha watch her pull up her panty and are so mesmerized that it leaves them smiling. Turning around, she sees their smiles and says, "Enjoying the view, I see. I don't mind; I enjoy looking at the both of you too. Shit. Damn it. You're right Sasha." Shaking her head as she feels the moisture between her lips saturate the thin cloth covering her pussy.

Sam then says, "Not complaining, but why are you getting dressed?"

Heather, sliding on her skirt, says, "Well, earning my keep. Sasha made us lunch. I think I should make us some dinner. We'll see what you have and get started. Now I wish I had super hearing, but will see both of you soon." Putting on a cami shirt over herself to cover up her black laced bra. She waves before heading downstairs to get cracking on dinner.

Once Heather is out of ear shot, Sasha shares her thoughts and informs her Master about what their new girlfriend wants and desires. She informs him she fears failing her new Daddy/Alpha and clearly wants to help, but doesn't want to take anything for granted. She goes on about purchasing the desks for her new lab and how she felt about it afterwards. Patting her Master on his chest, she says, "Master, I know this will be hard for you, but you have to let her help financially. She felt bad that we bought the desks for her and how much it cost, plus the shipping. I told her that's how we operated and this is what you instructed me to do. But clearly, she wasn't happy. She wants to help and said that she will buy groceries tonight. So you will have to let it go or you will have a very upset baby-girl on your hands, Master."

Sam looks at his partner-slut and says, "Thanks for sharing. You're right, this will be hard for me, but I value your advice. Tonight, I will let her buy groceries. I will have another chat with her. I know she is nervous, and she has the right to because we're nervous too. Adding another person to our relationship & a new dynamic. She is part of the harem/pack; we need and want her. Having her on our team, we can't fail and she needs to understand how valuable she really is to the pack. Thanks for letting me know, baby." He pulls her up on top of him and then plants a kiss on her lips.

They both stare at each other's eyes and miss this feeling. It was Sasha that broke the spell and says, "Well baby-girl is making dinner. So what should we do in the meantime? Any ideas?"

Smiling and planting kisses on her lips while stroking her back with his hands. He rakes his nails along her back when he brings them back up, then soothes them on the way down. Sam looks at his slut and says, "I know your inner cum slut wants more cream; and I bet you wanted all that cream for yourself when I came last. You're maturing, my slut, and should be rewarded. You can go down on me, suck me until I fill your throat with my cream." He can see the excitement on her face. She tries to break away, but he holds her tight and then says, "I know you're excited, but I have more to say, slut. It's been a while since I went down on you, too. I miss licking your nether lips and asshole. So rotate 180 degrees and push your ass into my face before you go down on me, okay?"

Sasha is very excited and ready to play, but when her Master stops her, she is ready to pout. However, what he said afterwards made her soaked. She looks down and says, "Yes, Master." And does his bidding by rotating and pushing her heart-shaped ass into his face before going down on him. Feeling his mouth on her cunt rocks her to no end. She grabs hold of his cock and is about to play with it with her tongue, but stops when she feels his licking between her lips, over the perineum and around her puckered starfish. A shudder rips through her and she lets out a moan. It stops her for a moment, but she can't be out done. She then licks his crown with her delicate tongue, then licks his tiny slit before plunging down and taking him into her waiting mouth.

It doesn't take Sam long to get his slut off; not just once, but twice. Yeah, Sasha is at a disadvantage but clearly enjoying taking her Master down her throat. Sam continues to lick up her nectar, but then plays around her asshole.

She knows how sensitive that area is for her and loses control and cums yet again. Shaking her head, she continues to work his cock, but then notices that he's helping her by thrusting up and driving his cock deeper into her throat. She continues to pull back and let him drive himself deeper. Soon she hears him grunting and then feeling his cock thicken. She feels his desperation by grabbing her butt cheeks and continues to bob up & down. With a deep moan and hearing him say to her, 'Here it comes. Take it all, slut. It's all yours.' She feels him shoot his first rope down her throat, then another and so forth. She's lost in the moment cause her inner cum slut is thrilled and instinct kicks in and pulls him out of her throat to milk more of his cream into her waiting mouth.

This session left them both saturated and exhausted, but the need/love was there. She kisses his cock before rotating another 180 degrees to see her Master. Sasha looks up at him and says, "I love you, Master. Sorry, I lost count on how many shots were fired. You wore me out prior, sorry." Feeling kind of sad.

1...345678