The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother introduces stepson and friends to Tantric sex.
29.5k words
4.54
13k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains explicit sexual language and activity, including rough sex. If such material offends you, please move on to a different story. There is something for everyone on Literotica's website.

Please note that this is the SECOND part of this FIVE part story.

~~~~~

The Jocasta Complex - Part 2

Mothers and sons succumb to their mutual lust on a two week mountain holiday.

~~~~~

Saturday Morning / Day 2

As Ally slowly awoke she felt Josh's semi-hard muscle lodged firmly between her ass cheeks as he nuzzled tightly up against her body. His rigid flesh felt pleasingly warm wedged between her fleshy orbs. It was a pleasant feeling.

A light breeze filtered through the open window carrying with it the morning chill. Ally pulled the comforter up over both their bodies to trap the warmth inside. Josh continued to clutch her lush breast in his hand as he had throughout the night. The feel of his hand on her breast was both sensuous and comforting, giving her a sense of security and serenity.

As she continued to lay there, still only partially awake and with her eyes closed, she heard the buzzing noise again. That was what had stirred her awake in the first place. Groggily, she thought that perhaps it was one of the huge flies from the barn where they kept their horses. The horse barn was across the meadow and was part of their working ranch. Maybe the horsefly had gotten through a hole in one of the screens she thought hazily as she slowly awoke.

But as she heard the buzzing again, she could sense that the noise was coming from under her pillow. Suddenly Ally was semi-lucid, immediately opening her eyes and looking out the window. The night was fading and she could see the shadows of the pine trees at the edge of the meadow in the half-light before sunrise.

As she heard the buzzing again, she was fully awake and remembered that she had set an alarm on her phone to go off at 4:45 a.m. She needed to get up and shower. She had to meet Dan at the dock for their first photo shoot at 5:45, just before the sun appeared on the horizon.

Dan was adamant that she be ready to pose for her first photos at that time. The best light was just as the sun came up, he insisted, when the rays filtered through the most atmosphere, creating a prismatic effect and making everything glow in its almost magical golden light.

Dan told her that nature photographers called in 'Alpen Glow' and it was the best light of all. That's why many movies were shot at dawn, to capture its transcendent beauty.

Ally's phone buzzed again from beneath her pillow and she pulled it out, turning off the alarm, but leaving it set to ring the following morning. It would be her wake up call for the next two weeks as Dan explored her naked body with his camera lenses.

She quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake Josh as she padded to the bathroom to take a shower. She shivered as she walked across the room. She had almost forgot how cold it could be in the mountains in June. It reminded her that Dan had suggested she oil her body.

The oil would make her naked flesh glisten, he had told her, and it would help warm her body as well in the early morning chill as she posed nude for him down on the new swim platform. Dan had chosen the platform because the golden light of dawn reflecting off the pond would provide a stunning background for their photos.

Ally closed the bathroom door behind her so that any noise she made wouldn't wake Josh. It had the added advantage of blocking out the cold air filtering through the open bedroom windows.

When Ally was finished showering and washing her hair, she dried herself in front of the mirror, making sure that there were no telltale bruises, abrasions or scratches from the day before. She made a mental note to tell the boys to oil their bodies before they came to her for their trysts. She didn't want to get any rug burns from their hairy chests or pubic hair.

She was pleased to see that her body was no worse for wear, despite the rough handling that Mike and Andy had given her the night before. When she finished drying herself, she blew her hair dry and put it up in tight buns on either side of her head.

She never wore her hair that way, so anyone who might see Dan's photos or videos would be less likely to recognize her. It would only be an issue for that morning's shoot. She would call Beverly when she and Dan were done and set up an appointment to have her hair recolored and to get matching natural hair extensions that afternoon. Ally reminded herself to talk to Beverly about getting her anus bleached as well.

Ally also reminded herself to ask about having her nipples and labia pierced. She wanted to hear what Beverly had to say about it. She made another mental note to do a Google search about the piercings and take a look herself before she called Beverly.

She wanted to make sure it was something she was actually willing to do. She didn't mind BEING a slut, but she didn't want to look like one and present that image to the world, particularly since she had a business to run.

As she sat in front of the mirror, Ally began to apply her makeup. Dan had already suggested that she apply it a little thicker than usual. He said that the camera would soften the look. For her part, Ally was going to use more eye shadow than usual and more rouge on her cheeks to help mask her identity.

She was also going to do her eyelashes and eyebrows, which was something she rarely did, usually opting for a more natural look. But her objective this morning was to obscure her true identity. Even though it was doubtful anyone she knew would ever see the photos.

Dan had already promised not to show the photos and videos to his parents, and she trusted him, he was a good kid. She was sure he would keep his promise and only use the images for his school project. He had also promised not to digitally share them with the other boys. She wasn't as confident about them maintaining her privacy.

After Ally finished oiling her body she hesitated for a moment before opening the counter drawer that contained her sex related stuff. After hemming and hawing for a moment, she reached in and took out the small bottle of silicon lubricant and lubricated her anus.

Dan had not had her body yet and her intuition told her that he wouldn't be able to suppress his sexual desire once they were working in close spaces as he photographed her. She had worked briefly as a nude model for the art students at Stanford to make some mad money and occasionally things had gotten out of hand.

Ally knew that there would be a lot of touching as Dan posed her body for his various sets of shots. Eventually, his desire would overwhelm him and he wouldn't be able to contain himself. She was sure that before the morning photo session was over she would take him around the world. And she was looking forward to it.

She wanted Dan on her side. He would be photographing and videoing her in the most intimate situations imaginable. Ally wanted Dan to be in her corner, looking out for her. She made it her goal for the morning to make Dan an ardent lover, someone who would not betray her.

As she continued to plan her morning in her mind, Ally finished applying lip rouge to her nipples and outer labia, then stood and appraised her body in the mirror as she turned to the left and right.

"You're a goddess," said Josh, making her jump, surprising her as he leaned against the doorway.

"You startled me, you naughty boy!" teased Ally. "I didn't hear you get up."

"I didn't want to disturb you," said Josh. "I know you're pressed for time. I made coffee. Would you like me to bring you a cup?"

"No, baby. But thank you," replied Ally. "I'm done now. Let's go sit down and have a quick cup of coffee together before I have to meet Dan at the pond."

"I like what you did with your hair, baby," complimented Josh as they walked toward the kitchen. "I like your makeup too."

"Thank you, baby," purred Ally as they walked. "It's heavier than I usually wear it, but Dan said it would make the photos come out better."

"I'm sure he's right," agreed Josh. "It looks pretty good to the naked eye too!"

"Thank you, baby," gushed Ally as she hugged Josh to her as they finally entered the kitchen.

"Why don't you sit down, baby," suggested Josh, "and I'll get you your coffee. You use cream. Right?"

"You remembered!" said Ally smiling.

"Of course," replied Josh. "Yogurt and fresh fruit too? Do you have time?"

"Sure, if I make it quick," said Ally as she checked the time on her phone. "I like this hotel!"

As Josh pulled the yogurt out of the refrigerator and sliced a few strawberries, Ally took her coffee and walked over to the window. Looking out, she could see that the sun was still far below the horizon and the outdoors still looked like a sepia photo.

Looking down at the lake, she saw that Dan was there already. His cameras were mounted on tripods in front of the lone chaise that was centered on the far end of the platform, a few feet from the edge. He had other photo gear arrayed on the platform including photo umbrellas for additional lighting.

At that moment, Dan was dipping a white five gallon bucket into the pond and splashing water all over the platform surrounding the chaise. She wondered what that was all about, but then it occurred to her that he wanted the wet surface to reflect the sky off the drab gray platform and make his images look more three dimensional and visually appealing.

"Come on, eat up!" prodded Josh. "You're running out of time. I don't want to have to listen to Dan's bitching if he loses his precious light."

"Me either," laughed Ally as she sat down and devoured her yogurt and fruit."

"Another coffee?" asked Josh.

"Better not," replied Ally. "At least not until his 'Alpen Glow' thing goes away.

"Can I come watch?" asked Josh.

"Sure, baby," said Ally, looking at Josh smiling. "Of course. I'd like that."

"How long is this going to take?" asked Josh.

"An hour and a half or two hours, according to Dan," replied Ally. "I'll still have time to fix breakfast."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, the guys are going to fix their own breakfast down in the bunkhouse," replied Josh. "They wanted to let you rest up."

"I'm sure they did!" purred Ally, casting Josh a wicked smile. "I can't imagine what they wanted to let me rest up FOR!"

"Is it all right if the guys wander down to watch you?" asked Josh. "Dan said he didn't have a problem with it, so long as they kept their distance and don't get in the way."

"Sure," replied Ally, looking at her phone. "Hey, I got to rush. You come down when you are ready. See you in a few."

"I'll give you guys some time to settle in," said Josh, "and then I'll be down. I can't wait to watch Dan's sexy new model."

"Thanks, baby. Bye!" said Ally as she scurried out the door.

'Damn! I love the way her tits and ass jiggle when she runs' thought Josh as he followed her to the door and watched her bounce down the hill.

~~~~~

"Hurry!" said Dan impatiently. "The Alpen Glow is almost here. Look at the top of the trees. We only have a few minutes!"

Ally looked at the trees and finally understood what Dan was so excited about. The very tips of the pine trees were indeed shimmering as the golden light hit them.

"Pick out one of those erotic novels to use as a prop, just like we discussed last night," said Dan.

Dan had arrayed a half dozen or so erotic novels on the low table behind his camera equipment for Ally to choose from. She recognized some of them by name, although she had never read any of them. She had merely heard of them. They were considered classics of erotica.

The Story of O, Lady Chatterley's Lover, Tropic of Cancer and Emmanuelle, she recognized immediately. She had never heard of A Sport and a Pastime, Couples or Delta of Venus, although she recognized two of the authors names, Anaïs Nin and John Updike.

"Story of O ― OK?" asked Ally as she walked toward the chaise that awaited her. "I've always wanted to read it, but never seemed to have the time."

"You can keep it," said Dan, again sounding impatient as he adjusted the camera on the tripod. "They're just props. They were on a 'top ten' list of erotic fiction. You remember what to do? We need to get started."

"Of course," replied Ally, reclining back into the chaise and letting her arm hang over the edge with the book dangling open in her hand, looking as though she had been reading it. Ally made sure the book cover was facing the camera, just as Dan had instructed her, achieving the effect he desired.

One of Ally's legs was pulled tightly up to the bottom of her ass cheek with her thighs spread wide apart. The index and middle fingers on her other hand were inside the lips of her rouged labia, stroking her clit. Ally's eyes were closed and her head was resting against the back of the chaise.

Dan had told her he wanted her to have a dreamy, aroused expression on her face. As she continued to slowly stroke her clit, her juices began to flow. It wasn't hard for Ally to affect the look Dan wanted as her arousal began to peak.

As she sensuously caressed her clit, it began to throb with excitement and she reflexively started to rock her hips, surrendering to the intense pleasure she was feeling.

The Alpen Glow was perfect now and Dan used the Red Digital Cinema camera he had rented to film both macro footage of Ally's beautiful pink pussy and wider angle shots that showed her entire body, the wet platform and the pond as the golden light washed over her oiled flesh. Later, he would use his computer to extract still images from the video as well.

Dan was pleased with the effect he was achieving. The water he had splashed on the platform was reflecting the blue sky and white clouds from overhead. The pond itself was shrouded with a foot thick layer of the morning mist which washed over the edges of the platform.

As Ally reclined on the white chaise, she looked as though she was literally floating in the clouds and mist as the blue sky and clouds were mirrored on the wet platform beneath her. The effect was surreal, just as Dan had envisioned.

The camera's shotgun mic was capturing every moan and whimper that Ally made as she used her fingers to make love to her own pussy. As Dan continued to film, Ally became more and more aroused. Her moans and whimpering became louder and more urgent as she struggled to prolong the pleasure that permeated her body. Ally tried to hold back her orgasm as long as she could for the benefit of the camera.

Dan hoped that the Alpen Glow would last until Ally finally climaxed. He was rewarded when she cried out and her entire body began to shudder uncontrollably. Ally's urgent moans and groans delivered a crescendo for her lusty aria and her girlishly high pitched cries and whimpering provided the final coda.

"Ummm!―Ohhh!―Umm!―Oh God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you, baby!" whimpered Ally in a high pitched girlish voice, almost as if she were in pain. She frantically tried to milk every last ounce of pleasure from her lingering orgasm.

Once her orgasm crested she slumped back onto the chaise with her legs dangling over the sides. Her body shivered as her breasts swelled in and out. Her nipples were unbelievably erect. Ally's stomach muscles continued contracting and her vaginal canal still dilated as she grudgingly removed her fingers from her swollen clit as her orgasm slowly receded.

Still rigid and excited, Ally's clit poked out from the mass of wet pink flesh just beyond her still engorged labia lips. But just as quickly as her clit revealed itself, it receded out of view once again.

"Oh, baby! PLEASE don't leave me like this!" whimpered Ally as she opened her eyes begging Dan to quell the fire that still burned inside her pussy. She was startled to see that all the other boys were huddled behind Dan watching her in wide eyed wonderment. All except Josh, who was nowhere to be seen.

"Matt! Chris! You haven't had a turn yet," yelled Dan, taking charge of the situation and crushing Ally's hopes of bewitching him with her considerable charms. "Now's your chance. Ally needs you to take her pussy and ass. Don't you Ally?"

"Yes! YES!," encouraged Ally, concealing her frustration, as the two boys eagerly approached her. "Please help me! I need it SO bad!"

As Ally spoke, she stood up and patted the chaise, inviting one of the boys to lay down.

"Matt, baby," invited Ally, "why don't you lay down on your back here for me."

As Matt did as Ally asked, she straddled him, grabbing his rigid penis and guided it into her sopping pussy. Once he was all the way in, she leaned forward and engaged him in a long wet kiss as she allowed her body to meld into his, rolling her hips erotically.

Looking back over her shoulder, Ally smiled seductively as she made eye contact with Chris. Reaching back with her hands, Ally spread her ass cheeks wide apart, her eyes pleading with Chris to penetrate her puckering ass.

Ally moaned lustily as Chris plunged his cock into her tight hole. Almost immediately, she could feel his penis rubbing against Matt's own tool through the sensitive membrane that separated her two cavities and she loudly moaned her approval.

"Oh, BABIES! You're being so gentle!" gasped Ally as she began to rock her hips. Unlike Mike and Andy the night before, they were slowly and rhythmically stroking in and out of her. "Oh my God―You're love to me! You're actually making love to me! Oh God, YES! YESSS!"

After establishing a wide shot for a couple of minutes that kept all their bodies as well as the surroundings in frame and in context, Dan zoomed in to focus on the two cocks that were slowly seesawing in and out of Ally's ass and pussy.

The sensitive shotgun microphone captured even Ally's softest whimpers of pleasure. The microphone recorded every whispered word as Ally urged them on. The two boys slowly and relentlessly seesawed into Ally's ass and pussy as she swayed her ass to meet their thrusts.

As Dan zoomed back out, Ally wrapped her legs behind Chris' back. She also wrapped her arms around Matt's neck and drew his head between her breasts.

"Suck my tits too, baby," begged Ally. "Ummm! That feels so good."

Dan zoomed in to capture Matt's mouth as he sucked Ally's engorged nipples into his mouth, teasing them with his tongue and evoking even more pleasured moans.

Although this coupling had been unplanned, it was working out well, Dan thought, as he continued to move around the three bodies, looking for new angles from which to shoot their ardent fucking. The two blonde boys created attractive bookends as they sandwiched Ally's body between them.

And after they came inside her, Dan would have an opportunity to capture one of the special shots that Josh had asked him for―Ally on all fours facing away from the camera as semen dripped from her ass and pussy.

Josh had said he wanted some specific images to post on the various websites where Ally maintained a presence, and that would be one of them. Josh wanted the photos ready to post later in the day, after he and Ally had updated the websites text with more current information. Dan would have to edit the images out of the videos, crop and touch them up.

Gradually, as Matt and Chris' excitement grew, so did the tempo of their thrusting and Ally's moans grew louder too. Finally, in a frenzy of quick short stabs, the two boys unloaded inside her. Using the muscles in her pussy and ass, she drained them dry.

Matt was the first to pull out and walk out of frame. Chris squirmed out from under Ally as she rolled to the side to let him out from beneath her. Ally also knew which shots Josh wanted, so she raised her body up on all fours and looked vampishly back into the cameras lens as Dan zoomed in on her sweaty face with matted hair covering one of her eyes.

123456...9