The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" replied Josh.

"Yeah," said Dan. "If those DVDs are digital videos, each of them could have as much as 1.5 gigabytes on them."

"Is that a lot?" asked Josh.

"Yeah," replied Dan. "If you actually have a hundred and fifty of them, it could be two terabytes of info. Your laptop doesn't have that kind of storage."

"So what are my options," asked Josh.

The easiest option is to order an external drive from Amazon and have it overnighted," said Dan. "I assume you want to get it done right away."

"Yeah, I do," replied Josh. "What do I need?"

"Give me a minute and I'll send you the link for the one I think you'll need," said Dan. "It will stores five terabytes. More important it copies the files fast, like 130 megabytes per second."

"Cool. But how big is it," asked Josh. "Is it big and clunky?"

"No, that's the sweet part," replied Dan. "It's the same size as your smart phone, just twice as thick. It's designed to be portable and it's in a shockproof case."

"OK, send me the link and I'll order it now," said Josh. "Thanks!"

Josh opened his own briefcase next to the aluminum one on the coffee table and took his laptop out, opening the screen and turning it on. Josh looked up at the copier and he could see that it was almost done scanning the pages.

When the copier was done scanning, Josh retrieved the pages and the thumb drive, placing the copies in the sleeve inside the aluminum briefcase's cover, then closing it and stashing it next to the club chair, out of view.

Josh put the thumb drive in his laptop and began copying the PDF to his desktop.

"That's going to take a while," said Dan, looking up. "Why don't you go check on Ally and the other guys and get us a couple of beers."

"Sure," said Josh as he got up and moved toward the door.

A few minutes later Josh returned with the beers.

"Are the children playing well together?" asked Dan facetiously as he took his beer.

"Yeah, they're watching themselves fuck Ally," said Josh with just a hint of sarcasm. "They ended up pulling numbers out of a bowl to see who would go first in the bedroom later."

"Yeah? Who drew the lucky number?" asked Dan, without looking up from his monitor.

"Nick took the prize," replied Josh. "He's still in with her."

"They must be having a good time," said Dan, looking at the time in the corner of his computer screen.

"Apparently so," replied Josh as he sank back into the club chair and resumed reading Ally's diary, now that the PDF had finished uploading to his desktop.

Both Josh and Dan continued to work silently for about another hour until Josh spoke up.

"Hey, I have another question," said Josh.

"Yeah, what?" said Dan.

"You know when I asked you about the DVDs, you asked if they were videos," said Josh. "Why? Why did you think they might be videos?"

"Because I assumed they were probably your father's sex videos," replied Dan.

"How do you know about those?" asked Josh.

"Mike and Andy told me your dad shot sex videos," said Dan. "So I kind of just assumed. Was I right?"

"Yeah," replied Josh softly.

"Is my mom in any of them?" asked Dan, looking up from his monitor to make eye contact with Josh.

"Yeah, I think so," replied Josh, "Her name is on some of the labels, along with Mike and Andy's moms―and Ally's. Do you want to see them?"

"No! ― Those were supposed to be private, according to my dad," replied Dan. "Mike and Andy already offered to show some of them to me, so I asked my dad about them. I told them I didn't want to watch them as well."

"Mike and Andy tried to use them to blackmail Ally for sex," replied Josh. "That's how everyone ended up having sex with her."

"So they coerced her?" asked Dan.

"Actually no," said Josh. "She agreed to have sex with them before they could coerce her. She said that having two of her boys blackmail her into sex would break her heart. So she beat them to the punch and offered herself willingly."

"It still kind of seems like the same thing," said Dan. "Doesn't it?"

"It made Ally feel better about it," said Josh. "So I suppose that's all that matters, Don't you think?"

"Yeah, I suppose," agreed Dan. "Did she really ask you to read her diary?"

Dan was staring directly at Josh as he asked the question. Josh's face gave him the answer even before Josh spoke.

"Ah, no," replied Josh sheepishly. "Can you keep that between you and me?"

"Sure," replied Dan, pausing for a moment. "So long as the videos of my mom remain private. ― Deal?"

"Deal," agreed Josh.

"Why do you want to keep them anyway?" asked Dan.

"Just in case Mike and Andy try to use them again," replied Josh.

"Does Ally know about them?" asked Dan.

"No," replied Josh. "She thinks dad destroyed them. He promised her that he would. I'd just as soon she continue to think that he had."

"Where did you find them?" asked Dan.

"Under one of the floorboards," replied Josh as he picked up the aluminum briefcase and walked toward the copier. "Under here."

Josh lifted the loose floorboard and replaced the briefcase in its original location, smoothing down the floorboard.

"This is just between you and I," said Josh, turning to look at Dan. "I definitely don't want Mike or Andy getting their hands on these."

"No worries," said Dan emphatically. "Me either. I don't want them making a run at my mom."

"I thought your mom was already on the videos they tried to show you?" asked Josh.

"I'm not sure. But I don't think so," said Dan. "I got the impression it was just Ally and our dads. My dad is the one that said my mom was on some of them too. Dad 'fessed up' to the whole thing."

"OK then, let's keep them hidden until I copy them," said Josh. "Then we can destroy them."

"Then we can password protect both the individual files and the portable drive too―just to be safe!" replied Dan. "Right?"

"Yeah! Of course," said Josh. "I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea."

"Are you going to watch all of them?" asked Dan, his voice subdued.

"Yeah, I've got to," said Josh. "I've got to know what my dad did―and what he made Ally do."

"Are you sure that's a good idea," questioned Dan. "You realize, you can't unsee it!"

"Yeah, but I've got to know," said Josh. "I've got to see for myself. I'll always have questions if I don't."

The conversation trailed off for a minute as Josh and Dan assimilated what they had just said to each other.

"You're sure you don't want to watch?" asked Josh emphatically after the long pause in their conversation.

"Let me think about it," replied Dan softly as he continued to focus on the image he was editing on his large monitor. "I need to think about it some more."

"Yeah, of course. Just let me know," said Josh, who then changed the subject. "Do you want another beer?"

"Sure," said Dan, his voice more cheerful.

~~~~~

A couple of hours later Dan was still editing video when Josh got up to leave. He was apparently so engrossed in his work that he didn't hear Josh until he repeated himself a second time.

"I'm calling it quits," said Josh. "I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed. Maybe I'll read some more, for a while. How about you?"

"I've still got a few things to finish," responded Dan as he looked up briefly. "I'll head out in just a bit."

As Josh closed the door behind him, he looked around the great room and none of the guys were there. The TV was off, but he already suspected that because he hadn't heard the moaning and groaning coming from the sound system in nearly an hour.

Heading down the hallway, Josh could hear fresh moans and groans coming from the guest room where Ally had agreed to entertain his friends. As he got closer, he could hear Ally's excited moans and her voice as she made her desires known.

"Oh Yeah! Matt! Chris!" cried out Ally. "Yes! Oh God, yes! Both of you fill my ass! Fill me babies! FILL ME!"

As Josh got to the door, it was open three or four inches and he looked into the darkened room. The room was pitch black except for the narrow shaft of light from the open door that crossed the middle of the bed illuminating the jewelry adorning Ally's nipples.

A cock of impressive girth was tit fucking her, making the two emeralds hanging from her nipples on tiny golden chains glitter as they swayed back and forth. It was too dark to make out any faces.

Josh immediately knew that Matt and Chris were double penetrating her ass, because she had cried out their names, and he guessed that Nick was probably the one tit fucking her because of the girth of the cock between her breasts.

That meant that Mike and Andy's two cocks were the ones she was fervently jerking off as she pressed their glans to the corners of her mouth waiting for them to cum.

"Cum in my mouth, cum between my tits, baby!" begged Ally, "Cum in my ass! Fill my ass, baby! Oh God, YES! Cum on ME, INSIDE ME!"

Obviously the insatiable Ally had grown tired of the one on one love making and had opted for getting gangbanged yet again, thought Josh as he turned away and walked toward the bedroom. It was becoming clear to Josh that where sex was concerned, Ally had no off button.

Josh decided to take a shower and resume reading Ally's diary on his laptop from bed. He was over halfway through the diary and if Ally and the boys continued, he might just finish it before she got to bed.

~~~~~

Sunday Morning / Day 3

As Josh awoke, he saw Ally sitting on the bed next to him. She was taking the foam rollers out of her long red hair one at a time and tossing them into the small basket on the nightstand next to her.

"Good morning, baby," said Ally, smiling at Josh.

"What time is it?" asked Josh sleepily.

Josh looked around anxiously for his laptop, then he remembered shutting it down and taking it back to the office to charge overnight. At that point, having sat up reading until a little after midnight, he practically had to sleepwalk back to bed after his long day.

"Almost time for me to meet Dan," said Ally as she began brushing out her long red hair. "I've already showered and had breakfast. There's fresh coffee in the kitchen."

Josh propped himself up with a pillow and simply soaked Ally's beauty in as she stroked the brush through her long hair. It was curlier and fuller looking than the day before. It occurred to Josh that Ally looked even more like the Waterhouse painting today.

He had seen The Lady of Shalott at the Tate in London on one of their trips to Europe with his father and Ally. There was something about the red haired beauty that stirred him when he first saw it.

Waterhouse's model had been clad in a long white smock. Now the model in the painting didn't stir Josh half as much as Ally did as she sat naked before him within arm's reach and smiling at him even more beguilingly.

"How can you look so radiant?" marveled Josh. "You didn't get to bed until after I did last night. I could hear your moaning when I walked back after plugging my laptop in to charge."

"Actually, I was in bed much earlier than you," grinned Ally. "I just wasn't sleeping!"

"Point taken," replied Josh, laughing. "Where do you find all the energy?"

"I've been storing it up for two years, baby," replied Ally, reaching over and squeezing Josh's hand. "Besides, baby―I'm your whore! Remember!"

"And a very desirable one too!" said Josh earnestly. "I don't think my dad realized what he had in you. He was blind."

"Thank you, baby!" gushed Ally. "But what brought that on?"

"Oh, I don't know," replied Josh with a disarmingly boyish look on his face. "I guess I just want you to know how much I love you."

"Oh, baby!" said Ally as she straddled Josh's body and pulled his head between her breasts. Her long red hair shrouded both their faces as she stuck her tongue down his throat, kissing him passionately.

"I really do love you so much," whispered Josh as he hugged Ally tight.

Ally could feel Josh's muscle growing and stiffening as it lodged itself between her labia. She knew if she didn't control herself now that she would be late meeting Dan. She rolled off of Josh and stood up.

"Sorry, baby," whimpered Ally. "I'd love to stay and play, but your friend, the auteur, will be waiting. ― But we need to have some 'alone time' later today. OK, baby?"

"I'm going to take a quick shower," said Josh, "I'll be down to join you in a few. Do you know what Dan has planned?"

"No idea," replied Ally. "But I peeked out the window while I was scarfing down my coffee and yogurt and he was blowing up a big blue air mattress on the platform. Did you buy that yesterday?"

"Yeah," said Josh. "He wants to use it for some of the group stuff."

"The stuff for the website?" asked Ally.

"Yeah," replied Josh. "He wants to get my stuff out of the way. He said he would use what he could from it for his project, but that he needs to have time to get whatever else he needs for his own purposes."

"OK, baby! That sounds good," announced Ally, sounding in a rush, "I got to go. Maybe we can work on our own websites later! What do you think?"

"Yeah! We never did get around to that did we?" replied Josh as Ally walked toward the bedroom door.

"Later, baby!" said Ally as she turned to smile at Josh, then headed down the hallway toward the front door.

~~~~~

Josh watched as Ally disappeared down the hallway. Her long red hair flowing down her back all the way to the crack in her shapely ass. Again, he marveled at how much fluffier and curlier her hair was than the day before. Peeking out from beneath her hair, her ass looked all the more enticing as it swayed back and forth as she walked away.

Once Ally was out of sight, Josh headed to the shower. After that, he went to the kitchen for a quick cup of coffee and a couple of pieces of toast. Grabbing a fresh cup of coffee, Josh headed to the office.

Since everyone else was at the pond, Josh decided to take advantage of his alone time to pull out the aluminum briefcase and sort the DVDs into chronological order, as Dan had suggested. Placing the briefcase on the worktable behind his father's desk, Josh cleared a space and began sorting through the DVDs.

Josh turned the desk chair around so that he could see out the window and keep an eye on the activity on the dock just in case anyone headed back toward the house. All the DVDs were dated, so he began by sorting them into manageable piles according to the year they were dated.

As he sorted through the disks it became apparent that each of them was labeled with the names of the participants. Josh remembered what Dan had suggested about using tags in the Adobe program to manage the videos once they were downloaded to his portable hard drive. He would tag each disk in Adobe with each participant's name for future reference.

Once he was done sorting the DVDs, he determined that there were 127 of them. Josh kept them in stacks of ten, so they would easily fit back into the briefcase with a rubber band wrapped around them. Before he closed the cover, he placed the top disk in the last pile into Dan's desktop computer DVD drive and it popped up on the screen.

Josh's father had simply named these DVDs with the date they were shot, MM/DD/YY and the names of the participants. Josh decided he would maintain the dates as file names for simplicity's sake once they were copied over. But he would use the tags that Dan had talked about in Adobe to list the names of the participants on each video file so he could easily search and sort them.

Moving the cursor to the file name, Josh briefly considered opening the file and watching it. But as the cursor was hovering over the file name, he reconsidered and right clicked on the mouse, ejecting the DVD. He had already taken an hour to get this much done and he had promised Ally he would join her at the pond. He didn't want to disappoint her two days in a row.

Quickly placing the disk back in its sleeve, Josh banded it up and put the final stack of DVDs in the briefcase. He closed and locked the aluminum case and hid it back underneath the floorboard, putting the key back inside his own briefcase.

Josh had one final task to complete before joining Ally and the others at the pond. Opening his laptop, which he had left charging overnight on the corner of the worktable, he logged into Amazon and verified that the hard drive was scheduled to arrive the following day, Monday.

~~~~~

As Josh walked down the hill toward the pond, he could see that Dan was focusing on still photography. He had Ally and the others engaging in various provocative poses. He appeared to be taking tight macro shots of Ally's ass and pussy as she was being penetrated. Josh's friends were taking turns double penetrating each of her orifices as Dan clicked away, taking a variety of shots with different combinations of cocks inside her.

These shots were the ones he had asked Dan to take for the websites. Hopefully, later in the day, he and Ally could sort through them and pick out some to post online.

Josh was distracted by the sound of a loud boom. Looking up, Josh noticed the approaching storm for the first time. It was moving in from the northwest and he could see lightning strikes in the distance emanating from the dark clouds. In almost the same instant, the wind picked up and Josh could see the tops of the trees begin to sway and the rain coming down at the other end of the valley.

When he turned around, Josh saw Dan making hand gestures indicating that it was a wrap and the other boys grabbing equipment and scurrying back up toward the house.

"That's a wrap for today," said Mike, with a raised eyebrow as he scurried past Josh with his arms full of photo gear, as he needlessly added, "Dan doesn't want to get the equipment wet."

As the other's rushed past him, Josh continued down the hill toward where Dan was still shooting stills of Ally with the Hasselblad as her hair blew out from her body, fluttering in the wind. Dan was having her walk back and forth across the dock, shooting her as her hair billowed away from her body in all directions.

"Done for now, huh?" asked Josh as he sidled up next to Dan.

"Not quit," replied Dan as he continued to click away. "Turn to your right, Ally, and wrap your arms behind your neck. That's right, make your tits thrust out. Good! That's beautiful, baby."

Dan continued to shoot away, constantly moving around, adjusting the settings on the camera and zooming in and out as he moved.

"Throw your head back, baby," instructed Dan. "That's right. Now shake your head and look sexy into the camera. Eat the lens, baby. Yeah, that's it. Make love to the camera!"

Josh stood and watched as Ally vamped for Dan. She seemed to love the camera as much as it apparently loved her. Her nipples were thoroughly aroused and her breasts were swelling in and out. It was apparent that she was excited and would soon need to have her burgeoning desire sated.

"How much longer before you're done?" asked Josh again.

"I want to keep shooting as long as there's wind to make her long hair fly all over," replied Dan without taking his eye from the camera's eye piece. "I want to keep shooting until the storm is right on us and the raindrops are splashing in the pond. Then we'll make a mad dash up the hill."

"OK, then," said Josh. "I'll see you both in a little while. I'll check the weather report, in the meantime."

"No need. I already checked earlier," replied Dan. "The storm is going to be with us through mid-morning tomorrow. We'll have to revise our schedule."

"OK, then we'll talk about it back up at the house," said Josh as he turned to face Ally, shouting, "see you back up at the house in a few, baby! You look sexy as hell with your hair flying all over the place. See you in a few!"

"OK, baby," yelled Ally. "See you in just a bit!"

~~~~~

By the time Ally and Dan rushed inside, the rain was pelting the roof and sounding like a hundred snare drums. There were lightning strikes all around the valley and each blast of thunder made the windows rattle.

123456...9