The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued to stare directly into the cameras lens, she stretched her legs apart and reached back with her hands to spread her ass open. Now Dan's camera zoomed in, centering his focus on her perineum as white pasty semen slowly oozed from her two distended orifices.

"OK, that's a wrap," called out Dan. "Let's take a break for fifteen minutes. Ally! You can go wash up, if you like. We can resume filming when you get back."

Ally rolled over and stood up, looking around for Josh, but he still wasn't there. She pushed through the throng of boys and headed toward the dock and then up the hill. Ally was focused on finding Josh and was oblivious to what a sight she was as semen poured out of her and down the inside of both her legs.

Dan texted Josh to let him know that Ally was on her way back up to the house, just as they had agreed earlier.

~~~~~

When Ally headed out the door to join Dan earlier, Josh had stood at the window watching her until she was halfway down the hill before retreating to the office and turning on the photocopier. He knew it worked because he and Dan had tested it when they were in the office the previous day.

As the copier warmed up, Josh rushed to the bedroom. The previous day, when he had switched out Ally's bikinis and confiscating all of her bras and panties, he had noticed her diary sticking out of the tote bag. He had decided at the time that he wanted to get a closer look at it. While she was occupied with Dan at the pond it provided him the perfect opportunity to copy the diary so he could read it later.

When he originally found the diary he held it up and bowed the pages open, trying to peek inside. That's when he discovered that the lock key was attached to the bookmark. As Josh headed back to the office to photocopy the pages, he used the key to unlock it and began perusing the latest entry's to see what Ally's most secret thoughts were.

Josh worked quickly, placing the open diary face down on the copier, copying the facing pages two at a time. The facing pages fit snugly on letter sized copy paper. The copier was slow and it took longer than Josh would have liked. Eventually, the copier jammed and he had to open it up to extract the shards of paper.

"Fuck!" cursed Josh, knowing he was losing precious time.

It was difficult clearing the jam and as he pulled on one of the larger pieces, it ripped, leaving a couple of torn shards of paper stuck inside. Josh had to get down on his knees to see inside and try to get a grip on the small pieces of paper.

As he knelt on the hardwood floor, he felt the floorboard give way and pop up. Looking down, he saw something shiny underneath the floorboard, so he moved backward and used his hand to press on the plank again. The wooden plank popped right up to reveal a shiny aluminum briefcase hidden beneath it.

Curious to know what his father felt compelled to hide this way, he pulled it out. It was locked, but he remembered seeing a small key in the desk's center drawer the previous day.

Josh moved over to the desk with the briefcase in hand and retrieved the key. Sure enough, it opened the two locks on the briefcase and he opened it on the desktop to find it full of DVDs. After picking a couple up and reading his father's handwritten labels, it was apparent that they were the videos of his father's sessions with Ally and their many sex partners.

Closing the briefcase, Josh returned it to where he had found it and put the wooden floor plank back into place. He would have to return to the videos later. At the moment, he had to finish photocopying Ally's diary.

Looking out the window, he could see that Ally had moved on to a threesome with Matt and Chris as his other friends stood around watching. He hoped they would keep her occupied while he finished his photocopies. He had brought a letter opener with him from the desk drawer and it proved effective in dislodging the shards of paper.

He was about halfway through the pages when he resumed copying them and he rushed to finish. When he was done, he retrieved the briefcase again and hid the copies inside with the DVDs.

Josh relocked the diary as he walked back down the hall to the bedroom, returning it to the tote. When his phone beeped he discovered that it was another message from Dan, saying that Ally was on her way back to freshen up. As he walked back down the hallway toward the great room he knew he would have to concoct a reason for not having joined her at the pond.

He knew that Ally would want to know why he hadn't come down to join her as he had promised. Josh scurried back to the office and turned off the photocopier, then turned on the desktop computer and waited as it booted up, nervously drumming his fingers on the desktop.

Josh pulled up Google on the desktop computer and did a search for body jewelry. Opening a separate tab, he quickly searched for breast and labia body jewelry, clicking on the 'images' option. Immediately, images of women with pierced nipples and labia popped up.

Josh decided to simply tell Ally that he had lost track of time as he did the Google searches they had talked about as they lay in bed the previous night engaging in pillow talk. Then Josh remembered the name of the Salon in Sonora that Ally had mentioned, so he opened that up in a third tab just as Ally walked in.

"I thought you were coming down?" pouted Ally, the disappointment readily apparent in her voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby," apologized Josh. "Are you guys done already?"

"No we're just taking a break," replied Ally. Her voice had a plaintive edge to it.

"I'm sorry. I decided to research the body jewelry we talked about in bed last night," apologized Josh. "I thought it would save us some time. I pulled up the salon's website too, so we can call them when you're done down there. I'm excited to see you with red hair. I guess I lost track of time."

"Oh, OK," replied Ally, accepting his excuse. "Can you help me get washed up? It would help if you could wand me out. Matt and Chris left me a couple of presents."

"Really!" said Josh as he followed Ally down the hallway toward the master bedroom. "That wasn't planned."

"Dan had me get myself off for the camera as planned," replied Ally. "But by the time I climaxed, I was a needy little slut. The boys took care of me."

"Well, I guess that worked out," said Josh. "How were they?"

"Oh, they were so sweet!" gushed Ally as she stepped into the shower. "They actually made love to me. They got me off all over again."

"Did Dan get―" Josh started to say.

"Yes!" laughed Ally as she pecked Josh on the cheek. "What did he call it?―Oh, yeah, he said he got the MONEY SHOT."

"Are you going back down right away?" asked Josh after Ally dried herself and they headed back toward the office.

"Yeah, he said fifteen minute break," replied Ally. "But first show me these things you want me to pierce my nipples and labia for. You've got me curious."

"OK," said Josh. "I've already got some photos pulled up on the computer. Take a look and then we'll go back down to the pond together. I'm sorry I didn't come down earlier, babe."

"It's on video, baby," replied Ally. "We can watch it together later."

Josh's phone rang. It was Dan.

"OK, it's your call. Fine," said Josh into the phone. Ally could only hear Josh's end of the conversation. "We'll see you in a few back up here then. Did everyone get breakfast? Good. We have some other things to do, so that works out. By the way, we may have to cancel the pond party today. Ally and I have to run into Sonora. OK, thanks. Tell the others for me please."

"What's that about?" asked Ally.

"Dan says it doesn't make sense to try and do any more this morning. There isn't enough time. He said he is going to do some editing of what he already has. He wants to know if he can use the office?" asked Josh.

"Of course," replied Ally.

"He said they all had breakfast already and they're just going to continue hanging out at the pond until you're ready to join them," said Josh.

"OK, that sounds good," replied Ally. "Now show me the body jewelry and we can call the salon when they open at nine."

"They open at eight," said Josh. "At least that's what it says on their website."

Their plans changed again when Ally talked to Beverly at the salon. The hair coloring would be easy enough but recoloring and adding the extensions would take longer. Beverly insisted that if she wanted them done today, she would need to be there no later than 1 p.m. and that earlier would be better.

At that point Ally had already looked at the body jewelry and she had no problem with it. The more she looked at the sexy images, the more she warmed up to the idea. So she arranged to be pierced as well while she was at the Salon. Beverly even told her where she could buy the jewelry in town.

After she got off the phone with Beverly, it was clear that she would need to get started with the boys right away, if she didn't want to disappoint them, especially since Nick and Dan hadn't had a turn with her yet.

After a lot of back and forth with the boys on the phone, it was mutually agreed that they would combine Dan's dawn sessions with the morning sessions in the future. Dan would call the shots so long as the early morning light remained good. Once Dan had shot what he needed, Ally would take a short break and she and the others would resume their trysts at the pond.

They also decided that their daily pond party after lunch would roll into what had been their evening photo session after a short break for Ally. The combined pond party and evening photo session would end earlier now, before dinner. This would give everyone some free time in the evening after dinner.

Everything would take place at the pond, weather permitting. And in the late afternoon, when the lighting was critical for Dan's project, they would accommodate his needs.

That worked for Ally, since she liked al fresco fucking and it worked for Dan, since he would only have to set up his cameras and lighting once. It was already becoming clear that Dan would be stretched thin since he couldn't be editing when he was shooting. He would have to do his editing in the evening in his free time.

A theme began to form in Dan's mind since everything would be shot at the pond. Smiling, he resisted the temptation to retitle his project 'On Golden Pond 2022" lest his professor excoriate him for blasphemy.

~~~~~

Once they were at the pool, the train left the station and Nick was first onboard. Ally couldn't believe how strong he was as he manhandled her like a rag doll. She was thrilled to be dominated by the barrel chested young man. Nick had a naturally forceful personality and he knew exactly what he wanted from Ally―and he took it!

He had immediately grabbed her by her ass cheeks and lifted her onto his thick cock. It happened so quickly that she was left breathless. She was light as a feather in his hands as he lifted her up and down on his cock.

Ally excitedly wrapped her arms around Nick's neck and her legs around his back, holding on for dear life as he plundered her pussy with his thick cock. She could feel every ripple of his veined muscle as it found every inch of her pussy.

Because of his girth, he was constantly stimulating Ally's clit and it was driving her wild as she thrashed her ass back and forth and up and down on top of his thick muscle as he impaled her. Ally moaned and mewed as she had one orgasm after another until her body was dripping with sweat.

Ally was so overcome with lust as Nick relentlessly impaled her that she began shouting her encouragement, using such vulgar, slutty language that it even embarrassed her audience. And Dan captured the entire episode on video.

After Nick's cock started to pulsate inside her, he lifted her off his cock and deposited her on the end of the chaise as she took the enormous head of his penis into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it as she frantically gulped down his load.

When he finished exploding into her mouth and throat she immediately went to work getting him hard again. The harder he got, the more excited she became because she knew where his thick tool was going next.

Fully hard again, Nick lifted Ally in the air as though she was as light as a feather and deposited her on the edge of the chaise with her knees on the edge. Nick gripped each of her soft ass cheeks with his large hands, spreading her crack wide apart as he pressed his cock against her puckering brown star.

"Fuck me baby!" shouted Ally excitedly, "FUCK ME HARD! OH GOD, BABY! FUCK ME HARD! REAM MY ASS!"

As Nick plunged his cock inside her puckering hole, Ally squealed excitedly, pushing back into his cock, willing him deeper inside her.

"DEEPER, BABY! DEEPER!" begged Ally as she glared back at Nick with the look of a demon in her eyes. "Ream my ass, baby! Ream it HARD!"

When Nick was ready to cum again, he pulled out and turned her around facing him on the end of the chaise.

"Open your mouth, slut," demanded Nick, as he jacked his load into her open mouth before stepping back.

No sooner had Nick stepped away than he was replaced by Mike, who viciously thrust his cock down her throat as Andy lifted her up on all fours and plunged his cock into her ass. Everyone could hear her anguished shriek even though her mouth was full of Mike's cock.

Once Andy's cock was in her ass up to its root, Andy reclined backward on the chaise and used his hands to spread Ally's pussy open as Mike pulled out of her mouth and reclaimed her pussy. Now Ally's anguished cries could be heard across the pond, startling the ducks and geese, who flew away.

"Matt! Chris!" urged Ally as she extended her hands outward on either side of her body. "Give me your cocks! Let me jack you off! I need more cock! More man meat! Please, babies, PLEASE!"

"Tit fuck me, Nick!" demanded Ally next. "I need more, more COCK!"

Josh shook his head in amazement as he watched and Dan filmed an out of control Ally begging to be gangbanged. Dan continued to patiently film the unfolding spectacle. His father was right, thought Josh as he continued to watch. Ally really was a cock whore once she was aroused―and arousing her didn't seem to take much effort.

As each of the young men were ready to cum, they pulled out and she sucked their loads down her throat. For the next two hours they played musical cocks as each man took turns claiming each of Ally's holes, one after the other. By the time they were done, Ally lay on the chaise only semi-conscious, her arms and legs dangling over the edge of the chaise.

There was cum dribbling out of both sides of her mouth as well as her pussy and ass. And there would soon be more cum, as the five boys hovered over her, jerking themselves off as they painted her face and tits with even more of their cum, bukkake style.

Ally was oblivious to what was going on, struggling to catch her breath as her mind reeled. She had cum stinging her eyes and her vision was blurry as the first wades of fresh cum began to paint her face and tits.

Intuitively, Ally opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to capture the cum as she licked around her lips, knowing this was what Josh wanted. Josh had already told her he wanted a bukkake shot to post on the websites, and now he would have it.

All five of the young men looked down at Ally as they spewed their loads all over her face and tits and into her mouth. They watched as she urgently massaged her clit with her index and middle fingers and slapped her pussy with the other hand as she tried to get off one more time.

Gradually, Ally's soft whimpering faded and she passed out with her head drooping to one side.

~~~~~

Nick had lifted Ally up in his arms and carried her up to the house, standing her up in the shower and holding her as Josh washed her body. Once she was bathed, they toweled her off and laid her on the bed.

Josh checked the clock next to the bed and saw that they had a half hour until they would have to leave for the salon, so he let her sleep.

He and Nick took their own turns showering in the master bedroom and then joined the others in the kitchen. They had found the ham and cheese in the fridge and were making sandwiches.

"You'd better pick up more potato chips when you're in town, we're just about out," said Matt.

"There are two or three more cases of chips in the garage," said Josh. "There's a lot more beer in there too."

A murmur of approval was heard.

"I'm going to pack up some sandwiches for us to take along," said Josh as he stuffed three sandwiches in baggies," we're going to have to hit the road in a few minutes."

"What exactly are you guys up to?" asked the inquisitive Nick.

"Ally's going to have her hair recolored red," said Josh. "And she's getting extensions to make it longer."

Another murmur of approval went up among the boys.

"That sounds great," said Dan approvingly. She'll look really hot as a redhead."

"She'll look even hotter," continued Josh, "once her nipples and labia are pierced too."

"With jewelry hanging from them?" asked Nick, sounding down with the idea.

"Yeah, we're going to hit a jewelry store while we are in town and pick out a couple of sets," said Josh. "You'll see one of them when we get back. She'll be wearing them."

Again, another murmur of approval.

"Hey, we've got to go," said Josh. "But I'll leave you guys with one final thought―you need to be careful with her from now on! I don't want her hurt because you guys were rough and she snags the body jewelry on something, or you get tangled up in her hair extensions COMPRENDE?"

All the boys, including Mike and Andy agreed emphatically. Josh found that reassuring as he walked off toward the bedroom.

"Oh! And she wanted me to remind you all to oil up before your little get togethers," reminded Josh as he walked away.

~~~~~

Saturday Afternoon / Day 2

Ally immediately fell back to sleep once they were in the Land Rover heading toward Sonora. Josh let her sleep until they were a block away from the salon.

"Wake up, baby," said Josh as he nudged Ally.

"Oh! Oh! OK," said Ally as her mind started to focus. "Are we almost there?"

"Yeah, baby," said Josh as he found a parking space a few spaces to the left of the salon. "We're there. I let you sleep as long as I could."

"Thank you, baby," yawned Ally gratefully as she stretched her arms above her head.

Josh walked Ally into the salon and they agreed on a shade of red for her hair. After that, Josh left to run his other errands, heading over to the nearby Walmart to pick up the large heavy duty air mattress that had Dan asked for.

Josh wanted Dan to shoot a lot of group sex photos for the websites and Dan had suggested an air mattress on the floating platform would work best for getting the group sex shots Josh wanted.

Next, Josh stopped by the jewelry store to look at body jewelry. Beverly had arranged with the jeweler for Josh to pick up several sets for Ally to choose from while she was at the salon. After Ally made her selections, Josh returned the remaining sets to the store and settled up for the ones she had chosen before heading back to the salon to wait for Ally to get done.

~~~~~

Josh looked at the time on the dashboard clock as he neared the turnoff for the dirt road that took them the two and a half miles back to the ranch. The ranch house and bunk house were on the other side of a stand of pine trees at the edge of the meadow. The dashboard clock said 5:30 p.m.

"That took longer than we expected," said Josh.

"Yeah, those extensions were more involved than I thought they would be," agreed Ally, looking over at Josh smiling.

Josh gave Ally the once over as she followed his eyes to her hair and then to her breasts as her new body jewelry peeked through her sheer silk blouse.

123456...9