The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before both she and Andy's asses were off the mattress as they undulated their hips, pushing into each other. Once they had a rhythm, they began swaying their hips, raising and lowering their assed up and down.

As they raised and lowered themselves, they stressed their muscles and in so doing, increase their pleasure. Ally used the muscles in her pussy and ass to apply pressure on Andy's cock, using her pussy to give him a vaginal blow job.

Gradually, as their gyrations became more frenetic and as they fed off of each other's burgeoning arousal they reached a crescendo as their bodies flailed against one another, their asses suspended in midair.

When Andy's grunts became growls as he desperately tried to hold back his impending orgasm, Ally pulled out and took him down her throat, draining him of cum as he lay back, his body spent of energy.

Dan and Josh continued to document Ally's energetic performance as she performed each of the exotic positions with the boys. Ally engaged in sex with each of the boys three times before she went through her repertoire of positions. By the time she was done, both she and the boys were sweat soaked and panting for air.

Ally sat back on her elbows on the mattress looking directly at Josh. She had a devilish look in her eyes as she smiled at him impishly. Her breasts continued to heave in and out as she continued to struggle to catch her breath.

"School is over for the day," announced Ally breathily as she began to stand up. "It's time for a shower and bed. Good night boys!"

Ally walked over to Josh and took the camera out of his hands, handing it to Nick.

"Come and take a shower with me, baby," whispered Ally into Josh's ear, "and then we'll see how much you were paying attention―how many positions you remember."

Ally nibbled on Josh's ear as she teased him with the last challenge. Then she took him by the hand and led him toward the master bedroom.

To be continued...

~~~~~

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed this story. If so, please rate it below. I also look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. I'll reply if you send me an email using Literotica's email utility. Unfortunately, I can't reply to anonymous posts. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read the story!              

~~~~~

1...456789