The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second video Josh watched was from about a year later and it was marked number nine. In that video the entire gang was there, as Josh characterized it. Mike, Andy and Dan's fathers were in it as well as their wives Sandy, Bree and Lois.

It was a group scene that began with the women engaging in sex together on a large round bed. Josh wasn't sure, but he thought it was shot at a hotel. For some reason, he sensed that it was in Las Vegas, one of his father's favorite getaways.

In this second video, his father was a participant, so someone else was shooting the video. As Josh continued to watch he noticed that the quality of the video, as well as the sound, was much better, almost professional. Josh had a hunch that they had hired a professional videographer to shoot the video.

In the course of the hour-long edited video, the three men and women engaged in every sort of coupling that was imaginable with Ally and Josh's father. But what caught Josh's attention most was that as the four couples mixed and matched, Ally and Lois always seemed to maneuver themselves to the far corner of the bed and engage in passionate one on one sex.

The third DVD was numbered seventeen and had been recorded several months later. This one too, was shot in an unfamiliar location. In this one there were about a dozen couple and they seemed to come and go as the video progressed. Josh guessed it was a swingers party of some sort and it was shot in the house of someone he didn't know.

The room looked shabby in comparison to he and his friends' homes. The furniture had all been pushed back against the walls and there were mattresses scattered around the middle of what he thought looked like a basement family room.

Josh's father didn't appear in the video, so he assumed he was the one manning the camera. About halfway through this video all the women moved to sit on the chairs and sofas at the edge of the room and Ally was the lone woman left at the center of the large middle mattress.

One by one, the men began to penetrate Ally and soon she had cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass, and one between her breasts. She was also jerking off men with each of her hands. Over the next hour of the video, each of the men visited each of her holes, depositing their loads.

At the end of the video, a closeup scanned Ally's body showing the sweat and cum that coated her body as she lay in a pool of semen, semi-conscious.

After returning to the videos after checking on the sleeping Ally, the next several videos were more of the same. But the last three videos were markedly differently. These were selected from the last dozen or so videos that were shot.

These videos didn't identify any of the usual sex partners like the others. They were simply, and cryptically, labeled 'Pros', 'DDD', and 'BBC'.

The meaning of the label 'Pros' became immediately apparent once Josh started watching the video. It was Ally lying naked on a velvet day bed that was shaped like a psychiatrist couch. Josh immediately saw that she looked uncomfortable, apprehensive.

Josh noticed that it didn't appear to be an actual room. It looked more like a set, maybe a photo studio. When the camera panned backwards, six naked men appeared surrounding the velvet sofa. As the camera retreated further backward it became obvious that it was, indeed, a set as the overhead lighting trusses came into view briefly before the camera angled downward.

As he looked at Ally more closely, Josh could see that her breasts were heaving in and out rapidly, looking as though she were about to hyperventilate. Josh thought he saw fear in her eyes as she looked into the camera, her eyes pleading "No, please NO!"

Ally looked from man to man and the expression on her face grew even more apprehensive as they stroked their long cocks to full erection, leering at her like hungry wolves.

Josh realized that these weren't just random guys that his father had found on the internet. They all looked like the kind of studs you would see in porn movies. They were tall, young and good looking, and broad chested with rippling muscles and washer board abs. But most strikingly, they all had huge packages that grew by the second as they continued to stroke them.

For the next hour, Josh watched the entire video as the six highly skilled porn actors took Ally in every way imaginable, throwing her around like a rag doll. The big finale was when one of them was underneath her inside her vagina as three other maneuvered their bodies above her so they could penetrate her ass with all three of their steely cocks.

Josh listened as she screamed in agony until another cock filled her mouth. All five studs continued to prod her body mercilessly with their rock hard cocks until her body finally went limp.

Sensing she had collapsed, the men withdrew, leaving her sprawled face down on the velvet chaise with her asshole gaping open and semen seeping from her ass and pussy.

The camera shot closeups of the semen oozing from Ally and then panned backwards, capturing her body as it lay sprawled lifeless on the velvet divan.

"You seem engrossed in what you're doing," said Ally from the doorway, distracting Josh from the video as his head jerked up to look at her.

"Oh―ahh―yeah," replied Josh awkwardly. "Just looking at some of the video Dan shot."

"Can I see?" asked Ally energetically as she approached.

"Oh―no―ahh―not now," replied Josh as he closed his laptop and then his briefcase in which it was sitting. "Later. We need to start dinner. It's getting late."

"Oh, all right then!" sighed Ally as she turned and headed toward the kitchen. "But you've got to help!"

"I'm right behind you," said Josh as he started to follow her out the door.

"Don't forget to tell her about the phone call," said Dan without looking up from his computer screen.

"Oh, yeah," replied Josh from the doorway, looking back. "Thanks."

~~~~

Sunday Evening / Day 3

Josh and Ally worked side by side in the kitchen preparing dinner. Ally enjoyed the feeling of domesticity. Josh took care of marinading the chicken breasts in Italian dressing, breading them and getting them in the oven.

While he took care of the chicken, Ally sliced the cucumbers and tomatoes to make a Greek salad along with the greens, Kalamata olives and Feta cheese she had set aside. The dressing was a simple mixture of olive oil, red wine vinegar, a dash of lemon juice with dried oregano, salt and pepper.

At Ally's urging, the boys agreed to forego their usual beer in favor of wine with dinner. She wanted to begin instilling a little culture and sophistication into her boys and wine seemed like an easy place to start.

Ally introduced them to her favorite Pinot Grigio from a small estate in Friuli, an area in the northeast corner of Italy near the Austrian border. They all seemed to enjoy the light bodied white wine and they went through six bottles before dinner was over.

The boys all seemed to notice that Ally was preoccupied throughout dinner. They sensed that she had something weighing on her mind. Each of them, in their own way, wondered if they had gone too far during the early morning orgy on the bear rug and had offended or hurt her in some way.

In point of fact, what preoccupied Ally was her own ambivalence about how she should approach telling them about her conversation with Sandy on the phone prior to dinner. It had been Sandy who left a message with Josh while she was sleeping.

After the chicken was in the oven and the salad prepared and chilling in the refrigerator, Ally had excused herself to the bedroom to return Sandy's call. As she had anticipated, Sandy and Bree were only too eager to party with the boys while extracting a little revenge on their husbands at the same time for having sharing their private videos with the boys.

As Sandy put it, revenge was best served sandwiched between two young studs while their husbands later watched the videos, unable to do anything about it.

Sandy verified that Bree was a willing infidel too and that Lois, though somewhat ambivalent about the idea, was still thinking about coming too. Sandy and Bree needed a day to get things organized and would drive up together on Wednesday morning. Lois would drive herself separately if she decided to come.

"Are you and Bree going to call your sons?" Ally had asked pointedly, and 'no' had been the reply, Sandy telling Ally that it seemed pointless since both Mike and Andy had been willing and eager when she had to fend them all off at USC on her recent visit.

"We'd just as soon you surprise them. But make sure they get one message loud and clear," emphasized Sandy on the phone, "NO MOMMY SEX!"

"But they can watch!" added Bree, as Ally realized for the first time that Bree was with Sandy on the call.

"OK then," said Ally, wrapping up and getting ready to hang up. "We'll see you Wednesday morning. And remember, don't pack much in the way of clothing. We're all going naked up here. It's a regular nudist colony."

"You've got a regular fuck fest going on up there," needled Bree with a wicked laugh. "You go girl!"

"Soooo?" asked Sandy drawing out the word and unable to contain her curiosity any further, "how are our boys in the sack?"

"They're a handful," laughed Ally self-consciously. "Just as they always have been!"

"More like a pussy full," retorted Bree playfully. Ally could hear both women snickering wickedly on the other end of the line.

"Yeah, OK!" replied Ally, feigning exasperation. "Don't wear yourselves out laughing. You'll need all the energy you have once you get here on Wednesday. Take my word for it! BYE!" Click.

Ally hung up before either women could respond. She had heard Josh opening the door and she didn't want him to overhear any further conversation.

"What did Sandy have to say?" asked Josh as he crossed the bedroom and sat down on the bed next to Ally. "Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yes. Yes," replied Ally. "I'll tell everyone all about it after dinner if that's OK. We hadn't talked in so long. Bree sends her best too, by the way."

"Ah, huh," exclaimed Josh, suddenly more inquisitive. "Are they going to―"

"Yes, baby," replied Ally, smiling. "Maybe all three of us at once! Do you think you're up for that?"

"I'm certainly willing to find out," replied Josh enthusiastically as he pinched Ally's nipple. "When―"

"Let's talk about it after dinner, baby," replied Ally as she got up off the bed and headed toward the bathroom. "Let me freshen up and I'll join you all in a few minutes."

Before joining Josh and the others, Ally had one final thing to do. She needed to follow up with a text to her assistant about an idea she had the previous day.

"Check out ZBI and AVU and see if they are ripe for a stock short," read the text. "We'll discuss during our conference call."

There's more than one way to fuck those two arrogant bastards, Ally thought to herself, after sending the text message.

~~~~~

Nearly two hours had passed since Ally had hung up the phone after talking to Josh in the bedroom and sending her text to her assistant.

Ally continued to recall her phone conversation with Sandy and Bree and the subsequent conversation with Josh as she and the boys finished cleaning up in the kitchen after dinner. She was still grappling with how to break the news to them that they would have two additional sex kittens to play with―Mike and Andy's mothers.

Ally finally decided to just get on with it and see how the boys reacted. She opened another two bottles of Pinot Grigio and invited the boys to join her in the great room around the fireplace.

Taking a seat in the middle of the loveseat directly across from the hearth, Ally motioned for Josh and Dan to join her, patting the seat cushions on either side of her.

Once the other's poured themselves more wine and settled into the other chairs and sofa, Ally looked around the room, smiling at each of the boys.

"Mike and Andy!" began Ally, taking a deep breath before she continuing, "I thought you should know that I talked to your moms earlier, before dinner."

"Yeah?" said Mike cautiously as Andy remained poker-faced.

"Well, she and Bree and going to join us on Wednesday," answered Ally. "For some unknown reason, they seem to miss all of you as much as I did."

"Do they know about―" Andy started to ask, getting straight to the point.

"Yes," interrupted Ally. "Sandy said you boys made your intentions, not to mention your desires, very apparent when she visited all of you at USC."

"So―she, I mean they―she and Bree, are going to―" stammered Mike.

"Yes," replied Ally bluntly. "She said she was ready to do it at USC, but your apartment was like Grand Central Station with all the coming and going. There were just too many people, too many strangers."

"So, they're both―" Andy started to ask again as Ally cut him once more.

"Yes, both your mothers want to join our ongoing orgy," said Ally, making eye contact with each of the boys―but Mike and Andy in particular―before adding, "BUT with one BIG proviso!"

"Yeah, what's that?" asked Andy sounding unconcerned.

"Well―as Sandy put it rather succinctly," replied Ally, pausing for effect, "NO MOMMY SEX! ― But she says you can watch!"

Ally looked back and forth between Mike and Andy as they traded sly looks, smiling at each other wickedly―maybe even knowingly, Ally thought.

'YEAH, those ARE my boys!' Ally thought. Smiling to herself, Ally wished Sandy and Bree good luck in enforcing their edict. Ally was confident of two things. First, the boys wouldn't take no for an answer, and two, neither Sandy or Bree could resist a hard young cock, even if it belonged to their own sons.

"Well, you boys hang out as long as you like," said Ally, getting up and turning to take Josh and Dan's hands, "but I need to talk to Josh and Dan for a while, so please excuse us."

Ally led Josh and Dan to the office and once inside, closed the door behind them.

"Come sit on the sofa with me," said Ally, pointing toward the leather couch. "There is a bit more information that I need to share with the two of you."

"OK," said Josh, sitting down on one end of the couch as Dan sat on the other with Ally in the middle.

"What's up?" asked Dan, looking at Ally, the concern obvious on his face.

"Nothing ominous," replied Ally smiling at each of them as she patted their thighs reassuringly.

"Sandy and Bree are aware of the videos that Mike and Andy were trying to use for blackmail. It just kinda came out in the conversation," began Ally, "and they're madder than hell at their husbands for betraying everyone's trust."

"So, now they want to revenge fuck us, to get even with their husbands. Is that about right?" interrupted Josh, catching on quickly.

"I couldn't have expressed it any better myself," replied Ally with a wicked smile.

"And I'm guessing they want a video so they can rub it in their husbands noses," interjected Dan.

"Exactly," agreed Ally, "You boys are quick studies!"

"OK, then," said Dan. "I'm down with it. A little revenge porn will be good for Michael and Andrew's souls. They were wrong to show those videos."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Dan," said Ally turning toward him and squeezing his thigh, "but there is something else too!"

"Oh, OK," said Dan with a curious look on his face.

"Your mom―Lois―may be coming too," said Ally as slowly and quietly as she could, looking for Dan's reaction. "How do you feel about that?"

Dan didn't immediately respond. Ally could see that he was deep in thought, but she couldn't get a read on him.

"She hasn't made up her mind yet," added Ally breaking the long silence. "Maybe you'd like to talk to her about it―just the two of you―one on one. What do you think?"

"No," replied Dan, looking over at both Ally and Josh, his face thoughtful but expressionless. "She's an adult and it's her body. It's up to her."

"OK, baby," said Ally, squeezing Dan's thigh again as she began to rub it soothingly. "But I'm here if you want to talk. OK?"

"It's no big deal," said Dan as it became obvious to Ally that Dan was trying to come to grips with this new turn of events in his own mind.

"It's not like I haven't seen her naked before," rationalized Dan, sounding as though he were really trying to convince himself. "She sunbaths in the nude almost every day. Nudity isn't a big deal in our household."

"OK, baby," said Ally reassuringly. "But I'd bet she'd love to just hear from you. If only to say hello. OK? It's up to you."

"Well, this certainly was a big surprise," said Josh, trying to break the somber mood. "So, do you think you can include photos and videos of Sandy and Bree in your project, Dan?"

"Yeah, I guess," replied Dan, as the intensity of the moment faded. "I'll just have to rethink the overall theme."

"Just out of curiosity," asked Ally, "what was the theme?"

"An Intimate Portrait of a Beautiful Woman: Her Needs and Desires," said Dan, looking at Ally, smiling somewhat self-consciously.

"That's a lovely title, baby," cooed Ally. "That makes me feel so special."

"You are special," said Dan and Josh, almost in unison. They all laughed.

"Look, I've still got work to do," said Dan apologetically. "If that's OK?"

"Me too, baby," added Josh. "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all," replied Ally brightly, trying to hide her disappointment. She had hoped to get both Josh and Dan alone and actually be with Dan for the first time.

Getting up, Ally headed toward the door.

"I guess I better take advantage of the current situation now," said Ally as she looked at Josh and Dan wanly over her shoulder, "while I still have the others all to myself."

Ally stopped at the doorway.

"I'll see you in bed, I guess," sighed Ally, looking over her shoulder one last time. "Don't be too late, baby. I don't like sleeping without you!"

~~~~~

Once Ally was gone, Dan returned to the desk and resumed his editing. It was slow going now because his mind kept wandering as he thought about his mother. Would she actually join them?

Josh remained on the couch and opened his briefcase, restarting his laptop. Still burning with curiosity, Josh wanted to watch the last two videos. He was reasonably sure what he would see in the one labeled 'BBC' but was stumped by what the acronym 'DDD' alluded to.

Josh decided to watch that one first, and save the 'BBC' video for last, in no small part because it actually was the very last video that his father appeared to have shot.

~~~~~

As Ally crossed the great room it was pitch dark. All the lights had been turned off and the only light was coming from the large TV and the roaring fireplace. The boys had resumed watching the videos of them fucking her. They seemed to enjoy watching both themselves and her. They were so engrossed in the video that they didn't seem to notice she was there.

Between the loud moans and groans coming from the surround sound system and the raging storm outside with its rolling thunder and the constant tat-a-tat-tat of the rain pelting the roof, they hadn't hear her crossing the room in the dark.

It wasn't until a burst of lightning illuminated the room, that they looked up and saw Ally as she approached. In an instant, all eyes were upon her, watching her as she provocatively slinked catlike toward them. The message she was sending as she moved was unmistakable.

All their eyes followed her as she laid down atop the bear rug, propping her own head against that of the bear's head with her hands clasped behind her neck, making her breasts jut out invitingly. She pulled her feet up to the base of her ass and spread her legs wide apart as she looked into each of the boys eyes individually. Her seductive gaze invited them to join her on the floor in front of the blazing fire.

One of the boys turned the sound off on the TV and the only sound now was the crackling fire, the rain tapping on the roof and the rumbling of the thunder in the distance. Ally watched in the flickering glow of the raging fire as the boys descended upon her. For their part, the boys' eyes were laser focused on Ally's bejeweled breasts, which heaved in and out. For her part, Ally watched the boys cocks grow rigid as they stood surrounding her.

1...456789