The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked up as Ally and Dan burst through the door, sending a cold gust of air through the great room. The temperature had dropped over twenty degrees as the storm arrived. Somehow, both Ally and Dan had managed to beat the rain and both were completely dry as they ran inside, Dan slamming the door behind them.

Ally had goosebumps all over her skin as she rushed toward the fireplace, where Matt and Chris had already started a fire. All the boys watched Ally as she stood in front of the fireplace shivering.

"Let us warm you up," said Andy as he took Ally's hand and led her to the bearskin rug in front of the hearth. Ally needed no encouragement. She was already aroused and desperately needed attention. She knelt down on the bear rug on all fours and spread her ass cheeks apart, looking back at Andy needily.

"Everybody gets a turn, lovers!" gasped Ally excitedly as her breasts swelled in and out, and her stomach undulated rapidly.

"The train is leaving the station," whimpered Ally as she began to swoon. "I want all of you everywhere―inside me―at least once!"

No sooner had Andy driven his cock deep into Ally's ass and navigated the turn to snake the rest of the way inside her, than he rolled over on the rug with her on top of him. Mike quickly mounted her, plunging his cock into her pussy and Nick claimed her mouth. Soon, Ally was jerking Matt and Chris off with her hands as she slid her fingers up and down their rigid shafts. Looking up, Ally saw Josh looming over her as they made eye contact.

"Tit fuck me, baby," pleaded Ally as gazed up at Josh, her eyes on fire with lust.

Looking past Josh, Ally could see Dan with the Hasselblad, shooting her every move as he circled her body, looking for the best angles. Ally could also sense the storm raging outside as she drifted off into a dreamy netherworld of thrusting cocks and looming orgasms.

The storm was on top of them now and the wind was whipping against the windows. The rain was pelting both the roof and windows, producing a constant rat-a-tat-tat that was occasionally punctuated by bursts of grumbling thunder.

Periodically, the lightning would completely illuminate the room and then recede as fast as it appeared, casting the room back into the gloomy gray of a rainy day. But the gray had to compete with the flickering golden light coming from the fireplace as the flames danced above the burning logs and the embers cast their glow from beneath.

The bright golden flames and the orange and red glow of the embers cast a sheen on the tangle of sweaty naked flesh on top of the bear rug as the bodies coupled and uncoupled, assuming new configurations as the pile of flesh heaved in and out.

For the next two hours the sounds of Ally's moans competed with the crackling fire, the rain pelting the roof and windows, and the rumbling thunder, as each of the young men visited each of her orifices at least once.

Occasionally they would double penetrate her ass or pussy, making her moan even louder. Her moaning would reach new heights of passion when it was Mike and Andy filling her ass or pussy at the same time with their huge cocks.

Dan used the Hasselblad to shot both videos and stills of the carnal excess playing out in front of the fireplace on the bear skin rug as the six young men swarmed Ally's body.

~~~~~

Sunday Afternoon / Day 3

It was a lazy, rainy afternoon thought Ally as she lounged back into the pile of pillows behind her on the headboard, listening to the patter of light rain outside. She was alone now. Josh had wandered off to the office to work with Dan, leaving her alone to collect her thoughts and get some needed rest after almost three days of constant fucking.

The other boys had gone back down to the bunkhouse during one of the lulls in the rain and wouldn't return until dinner. Ally smiled to herself thinking they probably needed some rest too. She certainly knew that she did. She had to agree with what she overhead Mike whisper to Andy, they had "fucked her silly."

When the boys were done with her, Josh had lifted her up off the bear rug and carried her to the shower. At that point, her body was completely spent, her legs limp. She wouldn't have been able to stand on her own.

Josh had held her up in the shower and washed her body as she leaned on him for support. Even before he had taken her into the shower, he had sat her on the edge of the bed, and following the instructions from the hairdresser, unwiring her hair extensions.

The previous two days had confirmed that hair extensions and intense fucking, particularly with multiple partners at the same time, were not a good combination, so they decided to forego them except when Dan was just doing straight camera work with no fucking involved.

Once Josh was done washing Ally's body and douching her out with the shower wand, she was starting to revive and she finished showering herself. After that, she washed her extensions as well, hanging them from one of the towel racks to dry.

After finishing in the shower, Ally dried herself and combing out and blow dried her now much shorter red hair. Josh went to the kitchen and fixed them sandwiches, Ally having told Josh she would prefer to eat lunch with him in the bedroom, so they could have some alone time together.

What she didn't say, was that she didn't trust herself not to get drawn into another gangbang with the boys.

By the time Josh returned, Ally was propped up in bed, reading her book.

"You know, I think I like your hair shorter anyway," complimented Josh as he walked in with the sandwiches, a bottle of white wine and two glasses.

"Thank you, baby," replied Ally, smiling. "I kind of like it too. God knows, it's a lot more practical. I've never cut my hair this short before. And I kind of like it."

"Me too!" agreed Josh. "What do you call that style?"

"Oh, I don't know," said Ally. "It's kind of a cross between a bob and a pixie, I guess, although slightly longer. I'll have to ask Beverly, because it is a little longer than those styles."

"Whatever it is," complimented Josh, "you look great with red hair. All the guys say you're a real heartbreaker now."

"That's sweet," replied Ally earnestly. "I'm glad they feel that way."

Ally and Josh continued to make small talk as they sat next to each other on the corner of the bed eating their sandwiches and drinking a glass of wine. As they were finishing up, Josh turned the conversation to their plans for the remainder of the day.

"The guys wanted to know if you would like to rest for the rest of the day," asked Josh. "They're worried that they are wearing you out."

"That's sweet of them, baby," laughed Ally. "They're not wearing me out. But I would like some alone time with you and yeah, maybe a little rest, so that's probably a good idea. What do you think?"

"I agree," said Josh. "The guys are going to hang out in the bunkhouse and they won't be up until just before dinner."

"That sounds good, baby," replied Ally. "And you?"

"Dan's working on the videos and I agreed to help him for a while, If that's OK," said Josh.

"Sure, baby," said Ally, smiling hopefully at Josh. "How long? I want some time with you too!"

"Oh, maybe an hour or so," said Josh.

"OK, baby," agreed Ally. "But don't be too long. I want you to myself for a while. OK?"

"Me too," replied Josh, kissing Ally's cheek and heading toward the door with their lunch plates. "I'll see you in an hour or so."

~~~~~

Ally lounged back into the pile of pillows behind her, taking another sip from her wine glass before setting it on the nightstand next to the bottle. Occasionally, Ally would take another sip of wine as she read her book and enjoyed her brief respite.

Eventually, her mind drifted backwards as she thought about the events of the previous few days. And as she did, Ally remembered her conversation with Josh about Sandy and Bree, Mike and Andy's mothers. She had told Josh she would feel them out about joining she and Josh for a tryst. As Ally thought more about it, the idea excited her.

Looking over at the alarm clock, it was only two o'clock. Chances were that one or both of them would be home on a Sunday afternoon, so Ally decided to try calling Sandy first. She was the most adventurous of the two, but not by very much. They both tended to be sexually adventurous and had few inhibitions―if any.

Ally decided to tell Sandy she was just calling to say hello and let her know her son Mike was having a good time and that she was keeping an eye on all the boys. Then she would see where the conversation went from there. Ally dialed Sandy's cell phone.

"Hey, stranger!" gushed Sandy into the phone from the other end in her customary drawl. "Where y'all been. I was beginning to think you didn't love me no more!"

"Of course I still love you, baby," gushed Ally girlishly. "It's just that between Nunn being gone and Covid, things have kinda gotten away from me."

"I know, baby girl," empathized Sandy. "You've had a rough time of it the last couple of years. I didn't want to bother you. I figured you'd call when you were ready. And here you are!"

Sandy's last sentence was delivered with such bright enthusiasm it was as though it hadn't been nearly two years since they last talked―as though they talked to each other almost daily, just as they used to.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know Mike and the other boys are all having a good time," said Ally. "It has been so nice to see all of them again."

"Yeah, I'll bet," laughed Sandy. Ally sensed a certain wicked sarcasm in her tone.

"No, really!" replied Ally self-consciously. "It has been almost two years since I last saw all of them at graduation. It has been so nice to see the young men they've grown into. You know―all successful in college, and―"

"Darlin', don't try to bullshit a bullshitter," replied Sandy guffawing. "There's no way in hell those boys haven't all tried to jump your bones―especially with all of you alone together―up at that secluded ranch. Get real!"

"But, Sandy―" protested Ally as Sandy cut her off.

"But NOTHING!" laughed Sandy. "Own Up! Tell the truth! Give Sandy the juicy details. How many of them have fucked you so far? All of them?"

There was dead silence for ten seconds or so.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Sandy finally, before bursting into laughter. "You HAVE fucked all of them! You little slut!"

Ally could hear Sandy giggling over the line and was momentarily speechless, not sure what to say.

"But Sandy, I didn't mean―" Ally started to confess.

"Don't get me wrong, baby girl," gushed Sandy. "I'm not accusing you―Hell, I'm envying you. They are all growed up now―especially the parts us girls enjoy the most."

"It just all happened so―" Ally started again.

"Yeah, so fast," interrupted Sandy. "They tried to bushwhack me when I went down to visit them a few months ago. And I mean literally whack my bush! I had to beat them off with Mike's tennis racket."

"SO? Did you? You know?" asked Ally. Now she was the one who was curious.

"I would have," said Sandy, sounding regretful, "but there were just too many other people hanging around. Their apartment is near USC and it's like Grand Central Fucking Station, with all the coming and going."

"Were you going to let Mike―A-H-H―you know?" asked Ally, as her voice trailed off, too embarrassed to finish the question.

"Oh, hell no!" replied Sandy. "A girl's gotta have standards. I told him he could watch if he had to. But that was before I shut the whole thing down."

"You were willing to let him watch?" asked Ally, incredulous at the idea."

"It would have been pointless not to," sighed Sandy. "Mike apparently found one of Nunn's home movies of his dad and I and Andrew, so the cat was already out of the bag―or the 'pussy' to be more precise!"

"Well, don't feel too bad," consoled Ally. "Mike and Andy tried to use one of Nunn's videos from one of our orgies to blackmail me into having sex. That's how I ended up in bed with all of them."

"How the fuck did he get that?" asked Sandy, her voice suddenly more pointed.

"He said Michael showed it to him," replied Ally. "And Andrew had shown he and Andy videos too."

"Those bastards! The boys' fathers, I mean. So, that's why you fucked them?" asked Sandy. "Not because you wanted to?"

"Well, actually it was a little of both," said Ally coyly. "Even before I knew they had seen the videos, your son and Andy had my top off and my shorts down around my ankles out in the kitchen, right after everyone got here. I almost let them do me right then and there. Your boy is so BIG, Sandy―and Andy too! I was ready to give in but chickened out at the last minute and squirmed away."

"But not for long, apparently," replied Sandy, chuckling.

"No, not for long," answered Ally giggling.

"So, you've done all of them?" prodded Sandy, wanting to hear all the nasty details.

"Yes. Several times," admitted Ally. "I agreed to let them do me the entire time we are here."

"And they blackmailed you into that?" asked Sandy. Now Sandy was starting to sound upset.

"No, Sandy. It wasn't like that!" replied Ally. "I knew the blackmail was coming, so I agreed to fuck them before it came to that. I didn't want that to be my lasting memory of them―blackmail. That would have been too much like rape. It would have broken my heart."

"Yeah, OK, I can see that," replied Sandy, calming down.

"Mike and Andy were always my favorites," replied Ally, sniveling now.

"Yeah, I remember, baby girl," commiserated Sandy. "They were―and apparently still are―your bad little boys!"

"They're not so little anymore," snickered Ally between snivels. "If you know what I mean."

"Sooooo?" asked Sandy, drawing out the word. "Are you going to be a bitch and keep them ALL to yourself?"

"Why?" asked Ally, her voice suddenly excited. "Do you want to join us?"

"M-a-y-b-e," said Sandy coyly. "Who all was in that video?"

"Mike said his dad, and Andy and Dan's dads were gangbanging me," replied Ally.

"Uh huh," replied Sandy. "Maybe our husbands need a little payback. Those videos were supposed to be private. Maybe we need a video showing us fucking all their sons. What do you think?"

"I don't know about that Sandy," replied Ally, showing a little concern. "Wouldn't that stir things up needlessly."

"Those bastards already stirred things up," replied Sandy, sounding indignant. "Let me make a couple of calls. Maybe Bree, Lois and I will join you for a few days. Get the band back together. What do you think?"

"That would be fine with me," said Ally. "I have plenty of room. And Josh already said how much he wants to fuck both you and Bree. He said all the boys have fantasized about both of you. But are you sure you want to kick this hornet's nest?"

"Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint the young men, would we? As for their fathers―Fuck 'em!" replied Sandy. "And besides, you know how much Bree and I love young cock. The only one I'm not sure about though, is Dan's mom Lois. She's always been a little aloof―if you know what I mean."

"No, I don't think so, Sandy," replied Ally. "She's just a little shy about group sex. One on one, she's a fabulous lover."

"You've been with her and her husband more than me," said Sandy, "so I'll take your word for it."

There was a pause for a few seconds before Sandy spoke again.

"Look, let me make the calls and I'll let you know," said Sandy with a note of finality. "OK?"

"I'll wait for your call back," replied Ally. "I've missed you all and would love to see you. Bye!"

Ally poured another glass of wine and nestled back into her pillows. She really did miss Sandy and Bree. But most especially she missed Lois, Ally told herself as she sipped on her wine and thought about the plans she and Sandy had just hatched.

Ally was sure that the boys would all be in favor of the idea. Three more beautiful women to fuck for the next week or so! What wasn't there to like from their standpoint.

The mothers and sons thing would be kind of tricky, thought Ally, but it was manageable. Josh would certainly be onboard with the idea. He had already said he wanted to fuck Sandy and Bree, and he certainly wouldn't turn down Lois either. To Ally, Lois was the most desirable of the three women anyway, once the glasses were off and the hair was let loose.

Ally finished her wine and put her glass on the nightstand. For several minutes Ally fantasized about sharing Lois in a threesome with Josh. She laid back in bed and closed her eyes, trying to remember the feel of Lois' warm flesh against her own, the musky smell of her body.

Ally tried to imagine the feel of Lois' soft hands caressing her body once again, the feel of Lois' head pressed between her thighs, the way her hair tickled the soft flesh between her legs, and Lois' lips and tongue teasing her clit as only Lois could do.

The orgasm caught Ally by surprise, racking her body as she arched her back and closed her thighs around her fingers which had somehow found their way inside her wet pussy as she fantasized about Lois.

Ally rocked back and forth, squeezing every last ounce of pleasure from her body before sinking back into the pillows and mattress. Within seconds, Ally drifted off to sleep again.

~~~~~

Josh looked down at the corner of his laptop monitor and it had been over an hour since he left Ally in the bedroom, promising to return in an hour. He put his laptop and the DVDs he had pulled from the aluminum briefcase into his own, closing and locking it.

Returning to the bedroom, Josh opened the door and found that Ally was out cold. He decided to let her sleep and returned to the office. He still had several of the DVDs he had pulled from the aluminum briefcase that he wanted to give at least a cursory look.

When he had originally sorted them earlier, he had turned down the upper right corner of the ones that most interested him. Once he had them in chronological order, he had gone back through them, numbering them from 1 to 127 in the upper left hand corner with a fine-point black sharpie from the desk drawer.

There were thirteen DVDs for which he had turned down the right corners and so far he had only watched snippets of three of them. The first was actually the first that had been recorded. Josh was curious to see what Ally's initial experience with group sex had actually been like and how she had reacted.

Much as Josh had anticipated, Ally was shy and reticent in the video, using her hands and arms to try and cover her nakedness. He could see how self-conscious she was as she constantly snuck peaks in the direction of the camera, hanging her head self-consciously, trying not to reveal her face to the camera.

That first video was of Ally with two men, Mike and Andy's fathers. Josh guessed that it was his father who was making the video. The video had been shot in the master bedroom of his father's home. Ally couldn't have been more than twenty-two or twenty-three when it was shot. She still had her hair in the long ponytail she had worn for the first couple of years she and his father had been married.

It was apparent to Josh that Ally wasn't a particularly willing participant. The two men constantly had to prod her to perform, as they roughly threw her around on the bed, occasionally slapping her to make her comply. The quality of the video was acceptable, but the audio was poor.

The two men barking orders to Ally could be clearly heard, as could the epithets with which they were addressing her, calling her a slut and a whore and a bitch. Ally said almost nothing in that first video.

The only sounds coming from her were whimpers and moans, and the faint sound of her softly sobbing as the two well-endowed men used her still almost virginal body for what was the first of many times to come.

1...34567...9