The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but it was worth it," said Josh approvingly. "I wouldn't have thought you could possibly be more desirable," said Josh. "BUT YOU ARE!"

"Thank you, baby!" gushed Ally as she leaned across the console and pecked him on the cheek. She really liked the sexy jewelry now that she saw how it looked on her body. She had almost bought a pair of nipple shields as well that Josh told her about, but they were kind of pricey. They were studded with jewels and cost over a thousand dollars.

"You're in goddess territory now!" complimented Josh. "You're going to have to fight ALL the men off now!"

"The only one I want is you, baby!" said Ally earnestly.

"What about the guys?" asked Josh.

"Oh, I love them just like I've always loved them," said Ally seriously. "You and they are my Lucky Seven! But the love I feel for you is different. It's so much deeper."

"But you like fucking them, right?" asked Josh.

"Fucking someone is not loving them," said Ally as she squeezed Josh's forearm, which was resting on the console. "I fucked a lot of men for your father, baby. But I didn't love any of them."

"Yeah, I get that," replied Josh.

"First and foremost, I love you!" said Ally earnestly. "I'd die if I didn't think you loved me too. But I love my other boys too. And I would love them even if I weren't fucking them."

"Yeah, I love them too," replied Josh, pausing for a beat, "but I'll leave fucking them to you, if that's OK."

They both laughed as they crested a small rise and the ranch appeared in the valley below beyond the edge of the forest. The grassy meadow surrounding the ranch was tinged with golden light. The pond glimmered in the radiant glow of the late afternoon sun, the water sparkling as the light breeze whipped small waves on its surface.

The sun was low in the sky, and as it filtered through the dense atmosphere it made everything gleam. The blue of the sky was bluer, the white of the clouds was whiter, the green of the trees was greener and the straw colored meadows were more golden. It was magical.

"Give me your phone, baby, and I'll call ahead," said Ally. "I want to let Dan know that he needs to be ready down at the pond when we get there. He can still get some of the photos he wants if we hurry."

~~~~~

After Josh pulled up in front of the garage, Ally looked toward the flurry of activity on the dock at the base of the hill. She and Josh quickly began walking toward the pond. Ally was surprised to see Dan setting up on the old wooden dock rather than the new platform.

The other boys were helping Dan set up his reflectors and 'shoot through' diffusing umbrellas on the dock. Dan was mounting his Red Ranger camera on his sturdiest tripod. It was the kind of digital camera many of the studios used now, he had told Ally. She saw her husband's Hasselblad already mounted on another nearby tripod.

"Your model awaits her instructions, maestro," announced Ally as she approached. Her young men all turned to look up at her and she was pleased to see their jaws drop as their eyes fixated on the jewelry hanging from her nipples, visible through the sheer blouse.

'F-U-C-K!" gasped Matt drawing the word out.

"Jesus, Ally!" exclaimed Mike admiringly. "You look like a fucking goddess!

Ally was particularly pleased to get a compliment from Mike for a change. Intuitively, she thought that perhaps it was because of her red hair, not just her bejeweled knockers.

As they got closer to the dock, Ally saw the boys had pulled the old wooden rowboat out of the nearby boat house. She wondered what that was all about, but then she saw the flowery pillows and matching comforter from her bed spread out inside the rickety boat's bow. She surmised that she would soon be reclining naked on the bedding in the rickety old boat.

"We're losing light," was Dan's only greeting as Ally approached him, starting to unbutton the sheer silk blouse she was wearing.

"No! Leave your blouse on. But let it hang open to show your tits," instructed Dan. "Go over and lean back against the column at the edge of the dock. The one on the right side."

Ally did as she was instructed as Nick played camera assistant, moving the Red Ranger into position in front of her. Dan moved in close to Ally and unsnapped the button on her short shorts, unzipping them. Dan slid Ally's short shorts down until her swollen labia peeked out with the body jewelry dangling in front of her swollen outer lips.

"Perfect!" announced Dan. "Now raise your hands high up over your head and let them rest on the wooden post―as high as you can. I want your tits to thrust out."

Ally did as instructed and Dan continued to move about, first positioning one of the 'shoot through' umbrellas to diffuse the harsh glare on Ally's face and breasts and a reflector on the other side to reduce the shadowing on her body.

Dan stood back for a minute to check his setup.

"Everything looks good, Ally," said Dan as he moved in close to her again. "But you don't look like you're in the proper mood yet."

As Dan talked, he circled each of Ally's nipples with his index fingers as they started to become aroused. She watched as he licked his fingers and began stroking her nipples in an outward direction with his thumb, index and middle fingers until they were fully aroused.

"There, that's much better," said Dan, smiling.

"Don't stop on my account," breathed Ally as her breasts excitedly heaved in and out.

"Good, I want you to look aroused," said Dan as he looked up to see how much sun he had left.

"If you want me excited, baby," purred Ally, "you need to stick your fingers someplace else!"

Dan looked up and Ally had a wicked, needy smile on her face as she spread her feet wider apart and rolling her hips provocatively. She stretched her body, reaching up even higher on the post behind her, as she thrust her breasts and hips out, she exposed more of her breasts as her blouse fell even farther open.

"Please, baby! PLEASE!" Ally begged Dan, her eyes smoldering with lust.

Dan instinctively knew he would get better images if he accommodated her. He reached inside her open shorts and began to slowly massage her clit. Ally closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the post as she began to moan and roll her hips even more provocatively.

When Dan could tell she was nearing orgasm he withdrew his fingers as Ally whimpered in frustration, disappointedly looking at him, her eyes begging him to continue. Dan stood back and took the Hasselblad as Nick offered it to him and began snaping closeups of Ally. Dan captured her pouting face, heaving breasts, rock hard nipples, her smoldering green eyes and long red hair as it flowed between and around her swelling breasts.

As Dan shot one still image after another, zooming in and out, and changing angles, the Red Ranger continued to shoot video, capturing her bulging breasts and every gyration of her hips. It also captured her every excited moan and needy whimper.

Dan had decided to let the video provide him with a wide view of Ally's body, and the dock, pond and forest behind her, as the soft golden light washed over everything. He would extract wide still images from the video camera later and crop the images as need be. He was using the Hasselblad to get his tighter, more intimate closeups.

Dan focused his zoom lens on Ally's pussy now as gooey beads of her juices streamed down her thighs, then disappeared beneath her open shorts. Her lower stomach was heaving in and out, and her short shorts slid further down her ass and legs, finally revealing the long rivulets of her flowing sex juices.

Dan took several tight closeups of the beads of sex juice that slowly dripped from the new jewelry on her labia. Ally's liquid gold gleamed in the late afternoon sun.

Maintaining a tight focus on her pussy, Dan was surprised to see her fingers come into frame and disappear inside her pussy. Suddenly her moaning grew louder yet and she began to thrust her hips in and out in a disjointed herky-jerky motion as an orgasm seized her body.

Dan continued to shoot closeups of her as she thrust her fingers into her pussy and her body jewelry bounced up and down. Dan focused on her heaving breasts, her provocative new jewelry and her lust crazed face until she finally disappeared out of frame. Ally's legs had become too rubbery for her to remain upright on her own. Staggering forward toward Josh, she wrapped her arms around him to keep from falling.

"OK, five minutes," announced Dan. "Then I want you in the boat. Andy will lift you down when you're ready.

"That was really sexy," whispered Josh. "I'm surprised you weren't a model."

"I was, briefly," replied Ally panting for air, "but that's a story for another day."

"You can lose the clothes now," said Dan as he approached. "Here's the setup. You're going to recline in the bow of the boat. You're going to lay back with your legs spread, like you did on the chaise yesterday. The guys are going to throw birdseed in the water to attract the duck and geese and I'm going to shoot you with them swarming around the boat. Got it?"

"Oui mon capitaine!" said Ally, playfully.

" Et ne l'oublie pas!" replied Dan.

"Merde! Je ne savais pas que tu parlais Français," laughed Ally.

"Oh, I'm not done with my surprises yet. Not by a long shot," said Dan, smiling devilishly. "We're only two days into shooting."

Andy was standing in the shallow water at the edge of the dock and grabbed Ally's biceps as he lifted her down into the wooden rowboat. She laid back against the pillows that were fluffed up at the bow on top of the matching flowered comforter. The boat rocked gently as she settled in.

"Put your forearms on the gunwale of the boat and let one of them just sort of hang out over the edge touching the water," instructed Dan. "Good! Perfect!"

"You don't want me to diddle myself or anything?" asked Ally, sounding somewhat disappointed.

"Nope! Not for this shot," replied Dan. "We've got ropes rigged to the bottom of the boat so we can float you out a few feet. Once you're far enough away from the dock, the guys will start feeding the ducks and geese. Hopefully they'll accommodate. They did when we tried it just before you got here."

When Andy hoisted himself back up onto the dock, Nick set the Red Ranger up where Dan had marked the bottom of the dock with chalk earlier and Dan adjusted the lens to keep the boat in the middle of the frame.

Dan then took the Hasselblad from Nick and began shooting. Sure enough, in no time Ally was surrounded by dozens of ducks and white geese as the boys tossed the food in the water around her. There were even a few swans.

Ally looked back toward the dock and was somewhat startled to see that her boys were taking photos of her or shooting video with their smart phones. She wasn't sure how she felt about that, but it was too late now.

"Lay back in the boat, Ally," shouted Dan. "Pretend you're asleep. Fluff that beautiful red hair of yours so it is covering one of your breasts. Yeah. Good. That's right. Perfect!"

Josh watched from the edge of the boat dock, just out of frame of Dan's cameras. Ally and the boat were floating on the surface of the water as the waterfowl paddled around her, consuming every morsel of birdfeed that had been tossed into the water.

As the boat continued to gently rock, Josh could see that Ally was actually being lulled into a dreamy state of mind as the fading sun's rays warmed her body.

With her fiery red hair, Ally looked stunningly beautiful, like the famous Waterhouse painting, sans the clothing, of course, that he had once seen in London. Josh snapped a vertical image on his smart phone, intending to make it his new background image.

"OUCH!" bellowed a startled Ally, breaking the bucolic mood. "You little fucker!"

One of the geese had nipped her hand as she waved it back and forth across the water's surface. Instinctively, she lashed out with her hand, slapping it away. In a flurry of motion, with wings flapping, and with much quacking and honking, the ducks, geese and swans all flew or paddled away.

Ally was sitting upright in the boat now as it rocked violently back and forth, nearly capsizing. She could hear the laughter coming from the dock as she clung to the gunwales for dear life. She glared up at her boys, red faced with anger and embarrassment, her breasts flopping wildly back and forth.

"That's a wrap," laughed Dan. "We're losing our light anyway."

~~~~~

Saturday Evening / Day 2

The sun was fading by the time all of Dan's equipment was packed up. They carried it up to the office in the ranch house for storage since Dan would be using it as a workroom to do his editing.

Dan decided to do a bit of photo and video editing from today's shoot before dinner. In particular, there were four photo images he wanted to edit and upload to the art store in town that did large format printing. He also edited the images that Josh had specifically requested for the websites.

The images were too large to email, so Dan uploaded them directly to the local art store's FTP server for large format printing orders. Three of the images were to be mounted on six foot wide by two and a half foot high canvases. The fourth image was larger and would be six feet square. Dan used the store's online order form to place his order for a quick turnaround.

Dan had decided to give Ally the four images of herself as a way of saying thank you for modeling for his photo and video study project. He wanted to surprise her before the trip was over and the store said they could have the mounted photos ready by Wednesday. He had talked to them on the phone earlier in the afternoon when the idea originally occurred to him.

Dinner ended up being an easy affair as Chris volunteered to man the BBQ and grill everyone's ribeye steaks. Matt pitched in and prepared a large green salad, while Nick prepared garlic bread for everyone.

Ally was able to take a break, showering and taking another short nap as dinner was prepared. The conversation at dinner was convivial as usual, and the boys constantly complimented Ally on her long red hair.

After she joined the boys after her nap, each of them had insisted on checking out her new body jewelry more closely, using the opportunity to fondle her breasts and pussy at the same time.

As far as Ally could tell, and judging from the condition of their penises, the boys really liked her new jewelry and long red hair. Ally basked in the attention and the compliments she received during dinner.

When dinner was over, the boys cleaned up while Ally lounged on one of the couches reading the book Dan had given her.

"Would it be all right with you if I helped Dan for a couple of hours," asked Josh as he knelt down next to the couch. "Do you think you can entertain the others?"

"Hummm! I'm sure I can think of something," said Ally looking up from her book with a wicked, knowing smile.

"I burned a DVD with all the footage so far," said Dan as he joined them, standing next to Josh. "I can put it on the big TV over the fireplace."

"Home movies, huh?" said Ally, smiling at Dan. "That sounds interesting."

"The DVD should have burned by now," said Dan. "I'll bring it out and cue it up for when all of you are ready."

"Good. I haven't got a clue how to operate this new TV," said Ally. "How long are you guys going to be?"

"At least a couple of hours," replied Josh as he looked toward Dan. "Is that about right?"

"If all goes well," replied Dan. "It could take a little longer, though."

"Well, if that's the case," said Ally, "there's something I would like to do. If it is OK with both of you, of course."

"Sure, what?" asked Josh.

"Well―since we're not filming tonight," said Ally, "I'd like to make love with each of the other boys individually. You know, one at a time and alone in the guest room, with no cameras rolling and no audience. Just them and me. Group sex always seems so impersonal. And sometimes I crave the intimacy, you know?"

"Of course," replied Josh. "If you're still busy when I get done, I'll shower and wait for you in bed. Take your time, baby."

Josh kissed Ally on the cheek and walked off toward his office with Dan as she returned to her book. Dan came back a few minutes later with the DVD and cued it up to play.

Then Josh went to the kitchen and filled the rest of the guys in on the plan for the rest of the evening as they finished cleaning up. Ally could hear the murmur of approval from the kitchen and smiled, suspecting what it was for.

~~~~~

Josh was sitting on the leather sofa across from the desk when Dan came back into the office. Dan noticed Josh had an aluminum briefcase open in front of him on the coffee table.

"What's that?" asked Dan.

"Oh, just some stuff Ally asked me to go through," said Josh. "Some of my dad's old stuff."

"Let me know if you need any help," replied Dan.

"Thanks," said Josh distractedly as he continued to read from the pile of photocopies he had on his lap.

Dan sat behind the desk and went to work editing the videos he had so far while the rest of the videos from today uploaded to his computer's huge hard drive.

"You're better at computer stuff than me," said Josh. "That copier says it does scans. Can I scan all these pages into one PDF or something? You know, so I can read them on my laptop?

"I think so," replied Dan. "Let me take a look at the machine."

Dan got up and went to the copier, examining its features.

"Yeah, that shouldn't be any problem," said Dan. "It copies, prints and scans. Do you want to scan that whole pile of papers on your lap?

"Yeah, that was the idea," said Josh.

"Well, that's going to make a really big PDF file," replied Dan. "Let me take a look and see if this machine has a USB port for scanning. That would be easiest."

Dan fidgeted with the machine and eventually found a USB port hidden behind a small plastic door on the side of the copier.

"Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem," said Dan. "Do you have a thumb drive or do you want to borrow one of mine."

"I guess I need to borrow one of yours," replied Josh.

"OK then, go ahead and make sure you have all your pages pointed in the same direction and in the order you want them," said Dan. "We can scan them all at once. Make sure you fan them a little to, so they don't jam the feeder."

For the next several minutes Josh went through the photocopies of Ally's diary and did as Dan had asked.

"OK, what now?" asked Josh.

"Come on over and we'll load them in the copier," said Dan as he got up again to join Josh at the copier.

"What are these?" asked Dan as he took the pile of papers from Josh, looking at the top page as he put the pile in the copier.

"Oh, it's just some stuff Ally wants me to read," said Josh. "I just thought it would be easier reading it on my laptop."

When Dan was done lining the pages up in the feeder he hit the start key and the machine began scanning the pages into the thumb drive, a few at a time as it buffered them into memory.

"I've set the machine up to copy the pages into a PDF on the thumb drive," said Dan. "When it is done, you can copy the file to your laptop."

"Cool, thanks," replied Josh.

Dan returned to the desk and continued copying today's videos to his desktop computer which now occupied the opposite side of the desk from the old desktop computer that belonged to Josh's dad. Dan's thirty-four inch monitor now filled the center of the desk.

"Another question," said Josh, after returning to the club chair and looking inside the aluminum briefcase. "There must be a hundred or a hundred and fifty DVDs here. If I want to copy them onto my computer too―"

"Are those videos?" asked Dan, interrupting Josh without looking up. "If they are, then you would need a lot of space on your laptop. More space than I think yours has."

123456...9