The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their hands found her naked body, Ally closed her eyes and felt her warm flesh begin to tingle as five sets of hands explored and massaged her sensitive flesh. Ally expected two of the boys to penetrate her pussy and mouth and was surprised when she felt someone's face press against her vulva and their hair tickle her inner thighs.

Ally felt a rush of excitement. This was something new! She spread her legs even wider apart, inviting the soft lips and darting tongue to find her special place as she lifted her ass off the bear skin to meet the welcome lips and tongue.

No sooner had she lifted herself in the air than hands were turning her over and the head between her legs was now below her, continuing to tantalize her clit from beneath. There was another tongue now, rimming her sensitive ass and occasionally thrusting inside her anus, sending new waves of pleasure through her body.

Ally kept her eyes closed, not wanting the break the spell. Two new sets of lips were suckling on her sensitive nipples now and hands were kneading her breasts. Another mouth had found hers and was kissing her passionately.

Her boys were making tender love to her now and Ally was in a state of bliss. This was how she had always imagined it would be. This was her dream come true. Hands, lips and tongues gently caressed her entire body which was now just one big nerve ending as she trembled at their touch.

Ally closed her eyes even more tightly. She didn't want to see who was doing what. She only wanted to feel. The tongue that was relentlessly lashing her clit and the lips that were ardently sucking on her rigid bud finally became too much and an orgasm overwhelmed her body.

But rather than flailing around, Ally forced herself to control and extend her orgasm, relishing it until it was replaced by another, and then another. And soon her boys traded placed and it all began anew. Each new orgasm made Ally's body throb with pleasure as she tried to remain motionless and savor the unrelenting pleasure.

For the next hour or more, Ally had no sense of time, her boys brought her to one orgasm after another as they gently extracted more of the pent up pleasure that had been bottled up inside her for two years.

Eventually they began penetrating her, but the strokes of their rigid penises were gentle and rhythmic as she continued to slowly climax again and again as they glided into her slick holes. With each thrust, she tightened the muscles in her ass, pussy and mouth around their stiff muscles, creating a pleasurable friction on their backstrokes.

Her boys were making passionate love to her and she was in ecstasy, drifting on a cloud as orgasm after orgasm swept over her like waves.

As each of the boys empties their balls inside her they pulled out and quietly disappeared into the darkness. When the last of the boys filled her sopping vagina with his cum, Ally sank back into the bear rug, basking in the warmth of the semen that filled her body and the radiant heat coming from the fire's glowing embers. She drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~

Josh was puzzled as he watched the start of the video. He had expected multiple men or women to appear, but in the 'DDD' video there was only one man and he was facing away from the camera.

The camera wasn't on a tripod and it followed the man as he approached the bed where Ally was apprehensively sitting up with her legs curled up under her naked body. She was in the center of a bed and it appeared to be in a hotel room. Judging from the spectacular city views out the floor to ceiling windows and furniture in the room, it was an expensive hotel. When the camera panned around, the hotels and casinos of the Las Vegas strip swept into view before returning to Ally.

What really captured Josh's attention though, was the expression of surprise and anxiety on Ally's face as her eyes darted back and forth between the man in front of her and the camera lens. All Josh could see was the man's back.

He appeared to be reasonably fit with broad shoulders and an athletic body. As the camera panned down, Josh could see his narrow hips and tight buns. The other thing Josh immediately noted was the man's body hair. He was literally a hairy beast, with red-brown hair covering his shoulders, back, arms and legs.

Josh watched intently as Ally's eyes darted back and forth between the man and the camera's lens, again and again, before her eyes finally came to rest on his penis. But the man's front still wasn't visible to Josh since the camera remained behind the man and slightly to one side.

The closer the man got to Ally, the wider her eyes became as she fixed her gaze on his cock.

"What's the matter, Ally," said a voice teasingly from behind the camera. Josh recognized his father's voice. "It's not like you haven't see a couple of cocks before."

"Yeah, but never on the same man, I'd guess," said the hairy man reassuringly. "That's a normal reaction, Ally. Don't be frightened. Don't be embarrassed. Go ahead and touch them. Get used to them. There's no hurry. We have all the time in the world. Don't we Nunn?"

"Yeah, take your time Ally," said Nunn, his voice tinged with excitement. "Savor the moment. This is another first for you. Isn't it, baby? Don't be shy. Go ahead and touch them!"

As Josh's dad continued to speak, Nunn moved from behind the man and to their side. Now both Ally and the front of the man's body were in view.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Josh quietly under his breath. Josh couldn't believe what he was seeing. The guy had two dicks, and they were both at full staff!

Josh paused the video and opened Google, typing in 'men with two penises' into the keyboard. Quickly a number of related references appeared. One of the first was an article about such a person, who the article referred to as 'Double Dick Dude' and told the man's unique story. But this guy's package looked nothing like the man in the video.

As Josh read the article, he found that the condition, though unusual, was not entirely unknown. As he read, Josh discovered that the medical definition of the genetic mutation was 'Diphallia' and it only occurs in one out of every five to six million men.

When Josh clicked on the images tab in Google, a number of them were silly photos of bananas and hot dogs. But there were a few photos of actual genitalia. Some were grotesquely malformed and those that were not, generally showed men with two dicks that were more or less side-by-side, with one usually larger than the other.

But in this video with Ally, the man's penises were almost exactly the same size and were stacked one on top of the other, a perfect alignment to penetrate a woman's pussy and ass at the same time. Though strange to look at, they were perfectly formed with an enormous set of balls hanging beneath them.

When Josh closed the Google screen and returned to the video, he took a look at the man's face for the first time. He appeared to be reasonable handsome and about Ally's own age at the time of the video. He had brown shaggy hair that flowed right into his full beard. His striking blue eyes peered out from beneath the mantle of unruly hair that surrounded his face. He had kind eyes, Josh thought.

Before restarting the video, Josh thought about how it was labeled and now the acronym made sense, 'DDD' stood for Double Dick Dude. Josh wondered where and how his father had found this guy―and why? Was he trying to gross out his wife, or more likely, humiliate her. Josh realized that his father's sexual appetites seemed to have grown consistently more perverse, perhaps even cruel, before he died.

Josh fleetingly wondered how much more deviant his father's appetites might have become had he lived longer. It wasn't really a question Josh wanted to contemplate, so he put it out of his mind as he started the video again.

"There's no reason to be frightened, Ally," said the young man in a calm and reassuring tone. "Your husband says you've handled multiple penises at the same time before. I only have two."

"And rather nice ones too," replied Ally, smiling at the young man, making an effort to put him at ease as well.

"Come and lay down next to me," said Ally smiling, trying to seize the initiative. "Let me take a closer look. By the way, what's your name?"

"Tom," answered the young man, "It means―"

"Twins, Thomas means twins in Greek," interrupted Ally, her voice warm, even a little sultry now. "My dad's name was Tom too."

As the hairy young man laid down next to her, Ally rolled over on her side and began to stroke the twin penises as she kissed his ear, whispering into it. Josh couldn't hear what she was saying on the video, but soon they were kissing and he was fondling her breasts as she stroked his dual cocks and kneading his huge balls.

It wasn't long before they were exploring each other's mouths with their tongues, and soon after that, Ally kissed her way down the young man's hairy chest and started sucking each of his cocks. Alternating between them, Ally stroked one while sucking the other.

Josh watched as the young man became more and more aroused. He could see Tom's massive balls begin to pulsate as Ally kneaded them.

"Do they cum at the same time, baby," asked Ally as she continued to suck and stroke his twin cocks.

"Sometimes," gasped Tom as he vainly tried to hold back. "But not always. It, IT―D-E-P-E-N-D-S!"

Josh watched as Tom arched his back and closed his eyes, unable to hold back any longer. Ally pressed Tom's penises together and sucked them into her mouth. As he pumped his huge loads into her mouth she swallowed as much as she could, but she couldn't keep up as it spilled out of her mouth and down her hands and onto her chin and throat.

When Tom was done erupting, Ally licked and sucked the remaining semen from each of his cocks and then from her own hands as she wiped her neck and chin clean. Finally, she licked away the remaining cum that coated her lips.

"Now it's your turn, baby," said Ally as she sat upright and straddled Tom's face reverse cowboy style, grinding her pussy back and forth across his face in a sensual undulating motion. At the same time, Ally used her hands and mouth to coax Tom's penises back to life.

About the time Ally was ready to cum herself, Tom's penises were revived and she reversed positions, guiding his two cocks inside her vagina and anus, letting out a pleasured moan. Once his twin cocks were firmly inside her, Ally arched her back and leaned backward, supporting herself with her outstretched arms and hands.

Ally rocked her hips back and forth, gradually increasing the intensity of her rocking motion as she rode the two cocks, with Tom pushing them upward and deeper inside her.

"Oh God, Yeah!" moaned Ally. "Oh Fuck, Yeah! God, YES! Fuck me! Fuck me HARD!"

Josh watched in fascination as Ally fucked the Double Dick Dude with passionate intensity. Before they were done, Ally rolled over on all fours and he took her doggy style with each of his cocks taking a different hole.

After that, the hairy young man double penetrated both her ass and pussy. Each time, unloading inside her and each time her body throbbed and shook with multiple orgasms. Ally kept begging for more until she had exhausted her hairy beast.

"No more, baby," gasped the hairy young man as he struggled to catch his breath. "I don't have any left. You've drained me. You're fabulous, baby. Amazing!"

Josh watched as the hairy duel dicked beast, rolled over on his back and Ally rolled close to him, throwing an arm and a leg over his hairy, heaving body. She nuzzled her sweaty face into his hairy chest with a look of pure bliss on her face. Within seconds, the camera was switched off.

As Josh ejected the DVD, he wasn't sure how he felt about what he had just seen. He had a haunting sense of unease. Was it just because of the guys two dicks? Or was it that his father had made Ally do it? Or was it because she seemed to enjoy it so much, so shamelessly, so uninhibited? Was it a little of all three? Josh just wasn't sure and it nagged at him. The images lingered in his mind.

Regardless of whatever conclusion that he might eventually reach, Josh still had one more video to watch, so he popped it into his laptop and hit play. The scene was just exactly as he imagined. There were a dozen black men of all sizes and shapes standing around a rickety metal-framed bed in what looked like a shabby 'by the hour' motel room.

The wallpaper was peeling in places and its fading floral design was from a different era. As the camera moved backwards to a corner of the room, the single overhead light fixture came into frame. It was as dated as the wallpaper.

The room was sparsely furnished with just the double bed, it's brass headboard and footboard, a nightstand on one side of the bed and a dresser, with no mirror. A single wooden chair stood on the opposite side of the bed from the nightstand.

Ally lay naked on her back in the center of the bed as the men hovered around her. The fear was palpable in her eyes and evident in the exaggerated way her chest heaved in and out and the way her body squirmed uncomfortably atop the mattress.

With her eyes moving from man to man, Ally took stock of the men who were about to impale her body. Josh could see the sorrow in her eyes as well as her resignation with the fate that awaited her.

Ally glared directly into the camera, as though shouting at her husband, begging him to STOP, to call it off. As if in answer to her pleas, the camera moved away from her face and instead catalogued each of the men, just as she had been doing.

Some of the men were tall and others were short. There were bald headed men and men with shaggy hair and scruffy beards. There were heavyset, hairy chested men and men with muscular toned and shaved bodies that glistened with oil. There were men with close cropped hair and men with long ponytails.

Almost all the men were heavily tattooed. Not the kind of tattoos you get at the tattoo parlor down on main street, buy the kind you got from men whose tattoo parlors had bars on them.

Aside from the tattoos, the only other attributes that all these men shared was the color of their dark black skin and the size of their penises―which were all of prodigious proportions in both length and girth.

Josh watched as the camera panned the men zooming in on their monstrous appendages one by one. Next the camera scanned their faces. Some were leering at Ally, others seemed to have a constant scowl painted on them. All were focused on Ally, much in the same way a predator focuses on its prey.

Now the camera redirected to Ally and captured her prone body as she trembled on top of the dingy bottom sheet. The pillows, upper sheet and bedspread had all been stripped away. Slowly the camera zoomed in on Ally's face and Josh could see the tears streaming from her eyes as she gazed weepy eyed into the camera and at her husband.

Was she crying because of what she feared would happen to her next? Was she crying because of the pain she feared would soon be inflicted on her body? Or was she crying because her husband seemed perfectly indifferent to her plight? Josh couldn't take his own eyes off Ally as the camera pushed into a tight closeup of her weeping, frightened eyes. Finally, Josh had to look away.

When Josh saw the first man climb on the edge of the bed, Josh looked back at the screen. He watched as the man took a short length of thick white rope and tied off one of Ally's hands to the top corner of the brass headboard as another man tied off her other arm.

"No―NO! Nunn―NOOO!" was Ally's shrill cry, her voice frantic with fear.

As Ally struggled to break free it was futile, her arms were securely restrained by the ropes now. And though she kicked and screamed, four other men grabbed her legs and tied her ankles off to the corners of the rails at the foot of the bed, leaving her spreadeagled and completely vulnerable.

"Please, Nunn! Oh God, PLEASE! No, No, NOOO!" begged Ally repeatedly before her screams were replaced with whimpering as the men began to mount her, one after another. The men were completely unrestrained as they viciously ploughed into her pussy and ass with their huge cocks as she whimpered, pleaded and groaned.

Ally's anguished cries of pain and constant pleas to stop were finally interrupted when one of the men drove his cock down her throat.

Mercifully, Josh thought to himself as he watched the scene unfold, Ally eventually became numbed and dazed by the constant onslaught of men ravaging and abusing her body.

Josh could see in her eyes that she had detached herself mentally from her physical body. And like Josh, she was watching her degradation from a safe distance away, immune to the pain being inflicted on her helpless flesh.

Josh wondered―did she see herself hovering overhead or had she transported herself into one of the corners of the room, her psyche watching her body be used from a safe distance away, detached from her cruel physical reality.

Was she watching herself be used in slow motion, like someone on a drug trip or was she experiencing her unrelenting ravishment in the same frenzied rush with which the men were competing to use her body.

By the time the video was nearly over, Josh was numb too. How could his father have calmly made this video? How could he have watched his wife be raped again and again? For the very first time, Josh was glad that his father was dead. How much more deranged might he have become?

When the men were finally finished with Ally, she hung limply from the taunt ropes that bound her. Four of the men untied the knots and her lifeless body fell to the saggy mattress which was now a pool of semen.

Once again, the men gathered around the bed, tugging and stroking their penises as they willed their cocks back to life. Then one by one each of the men painted Ally's body with more of their slimy white goo until her entire body was painted a glistening white.

The men retrieved their clothes from where they piled them on or around the dresser and retreated out the door, leaving Ally alone in the middle of the bed, semi-conscious and mired in their jizz.

Now the camera zoomed in and catalogued every inch of Ally's cum soaked flesh. But even the cum couldn't hide the bruising and scratches that covered her body. The camera also captured the grotesque way her pussy gaped open from the huge cocks that had bored into her.

Finally, the camera focused on Ally's face as her cum soaked eyes slowly opened into narrow slits and then grew wide after she wiped them clear of cum with her fingers as she began to revive. Now she was looking directly into the camera and her eyes were full of rage.

The fury in her eyes apparently unnerved her husband as he took a couple of steps backwards when her face became contorted with outrage as her words lashed out at him.

"You BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" yelled Ally as she sprang from the bed―newfound energy surging through her body.

"NEVER AGAIN! YOU MISERABLE FUCKING SON-OF-A-BITCH!" bellowed Ally. "YOU B-A-S-T-A-R-D!!! I'M DONE! WE'RE DONE! NO MORE!"

Suddenly Ally rushed toward the camera, semen dripping from her face and hair as she lurched for the camera. Josh watched as his father stumbled backward, the camera image becoming wobbly as he retreated across the room with Ally in hot pursuit.

Momentarily, Ally's fingers covered the lens, smearing it with cum and clouding the image. The image on the screen swung left and right, up and down, as Ally and Nunn struggled for control of the camera.

Eventually, Ally seemed to win the tug of war since Nunn came into frame momentarily with a shocked look on his face as he retreated away from Ally to another corner of the room, trying to elude her.

Then Josh saw the camera raised high in the air and his father duck as the camera sailed past his head, landing on the bed. After that, the video went dark.

1...456789