The Jocasta Complex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh sat for a long time, trying to absorb what he had just watched. How could his father have done this to his wife―to Ally? She obviously loved him. The videos proved that she would do anything for him. How could he selfishly use her in such a degrading way? And why would she let herself be used like that?

"How could Ally love ME after what his father had done to her?" Josh asked himself. Josh didn't have an answer to that question. But the answer to the question of whether Ally did, indeed, love him, was unambiguously clear―she obviously did.

The last two videos had left Josh in a somber and reflective mood as he shut down his computer and locked it away in his briefcase. Josh retrieved the aluminum briefcase from beneath the floorboards and replaced the disks in chronological order and returned the briefcase to its hiding place.

"Are you done for the night?" asked Dan, looking up from his monitor.

"Yeah," replied Josh somberly. "See you in the morning."

"You may as well let Ally sleep in," said Dan as Josh walked toward the door. "I just checked the weather and the rain isn't going to let up before noon."

"I'll let her know," replied Josh quietly. "Thanks. Good night."

~~~~~

Once Josh closed the office door behind him he was shrouded in darkness. All the lights were off in the great room and the raging fire from earlier in the evening was reduced to fading embers. But there was still enough light to make out the shape of Ally's body as it lay glistening in a fetal position at the center of the bear rug.

As he got closer, Josh could see that her body was coated in semen and it was drying and caking her skin. The irony wasn't lost on Josh that she was now in the same condition he had last seen her in the final video he had just watched.

Picking Ally up, he carried her toward the bedroom and then the shower. As he carried her down the hallway he wondered if he and his friends were really any better than his father.

Josh decided that he would have to give that thought some serious reflection. But for now, he needed to clean Ally and get her to bed. Once they were in bed, Josh drew Ally close to him, stroking her hair and her back as he clutched her tight.

"I love it when you hold me like this," whispered Ally drowsily, before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

Monday Morning / Day 4

Josh was slow to wake up, lying in bed with his eyes closed and debating whether to get up or roll over and go back to sleep. As he slowly stirred in bed he could sense that Ally's warm body was no longer next to him.

Opening his eyes, he looked out the window and it was still barely light. He could hear the rain lightly tapping on the roof and he could see the mist shrouding the stand of pine trees fifty feet from the windows that lined the far wall.

Rolling over in bed, he verified that Ally was gone. He looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and was surprised to see that it was already a little after eight. Josh realized that he had misjudged the time because it was still so dreary outside.

Stretching to get the cobwebs out of his head, Josh got out of bed and stopped in the bathroom to splash water on his face. He then headed toward the kitchen and great room to see where Ally had disappeared.

First he checked the kitchen and she wasn't there. But there was fresh coffee, so he poured a cup and headed toward the great room to find Ally. Josh was surprised when he found her at the dining room table. Not because she was there, but because she was fully clothed. She had showered again and done her makeup and hair. She looked prim and proper, and very businesslike.

As he approached, she looked up at him smiling. She was in her element, with her laptop in front of her and two voluminous three ring binders open on her left and right, filling that side of the dining room table. There was a ring-shaped light mounted on top of the laptop and a secondary monitor was to the left of the laptop, attached with a USB cable.

Now Josh remembered, Ally had set up a conference call for this morning. As Josh approached, Ally patted the seat next to her, inviting him to join her.

"We've still got time before the Zoom call, so let's talk for a while and enjoy our coffee together," suggested Ally. "But before the call, you better get some clothes on. I don't want you scaring our staff, at least not like this."

Ally was smiling as she spoke and seemed to be full of energy. That was more than he could say for himself. After he had helped her shower the night before, she got her second wind once they were in bed and she insisted on making love until they both passed out in each other's arms.

"You probably should take a shower too," said Ally as Josh sat next to her and they pecked each other on the cheeks. "You only get one chance to make a first impression!"

"Ahh―OH―You want me to sit in on your call?" asked Josh, sounding surprised.

"Yes, baby," replied Ally. "I want you to sit in on OUR call. I want your input. I want you to be involved in everything. There should be no secrets between you and me. This is OUR company."

"OK," said Josh hesitantly as he chugged down his coffee and started to get up. "What about the guys? What if they wander in?"

"I already called Dan. I told him to tell them to put some clothes on if they come up here," replied Ally jovially. "We wouldn't want to start any rumors―would we?"

"Yeah, right!" responded Josh as he got up and headed toward the bedroom.

"And thank you for last night, baby!" called out Ally. "I really needed you so much last night!"

"Me too!" replied Josh as he looked back at Ally smiling, before disappearing down the hallway.

~~~~~

Monday Afternoon / Day 4

"Behave yourself!" scolded Ally playfully. "You're going to distract me and make me cut myself."

Josh was behind Ally at the center counter in the kitchen chopping vegetables for a stir fry and they were both naked once again. He was fondling Ally's breast with one hand and letting the fingers on his other hand glide in and out of her moist pussy.

The conference call had ended right before noon and she was preparing lunch for all her boys.

"Would you boys prefer chicken or beef?" asked Ally. "I can make it either way."

"Chicken, I think," replied Josh. "We can have it with that white wine. Everyone seemed to like it."

"Well! Aren't you boys getting cultured for a change," responded Ally, feigning surprise. "STOP THAT! You naughty boy. You're going to get me all hot and bothered!"

"That's the idea," replied Josh devilishly as he found that special place on Ally's neck with his lips that seemed to make her lose all inhibition.

"Knock it off buster!" chided Ally as she wriggled out of Josh's clutches. "Make yourself useful and go set the table. You can put my laptop and stuff on the cadenza behind it."

Josh disappeared into the dining area of the great room for a few minutes before returning.

"You know, I'm still not sure about something you brought up during the call," said Josh as he walked back in."

"Oh, what's that?" asked Ally.

"You asked your assistant if the play with ZBI and AVU were all setup," said Josh quizzically. "Aren't those Mike and Andy's dads companies?"

"Yeah, that's right," replied Ally evenly. "Why do you ask?"

"You're going to short them," replied Josh questioningly. "Aren't you?"

"And if I am?" asked Ally, looking up, seemingly unconcerned, as she stirred the vegetables and chicken. "How do you feel about that? It's not too late to call it off if you object."

"But why short their companies?" asked Josh. "You're about to have their wives as house guests."

"Because they betrayed my trust―OUR trust!" replied Ally, looking at Josh with a serious 'no nonsense' expression.

"That's a pretty hard ball move, don't you think?" said Josh.

"And what they did was callous and thoughtless," replied Ally coolly, maintaining eye contact with Josh. "Maybe if they have to scramble for a while to keep their stocks from tanking, they'll have less time to fuck with me―with us!"

"Do you really want to put them out of business?" asked Josh, concerned about his friends, not their fathers.

"Oh, they won't go out of business," assured Ally. "If the stocks drop that low I'll―I mean we'll―leverage and buy the companies. Then the bastards can work for us!"

"Damn! You're as cutthroat as dad!" replied Josh, with a sense of admiration as he stood across the counter from Ally. "Remind me never to cross you!"

"If you did, baby," replied Ally, her tone hushed, "You'd break my heart!"

"Well, you don't have to worry about that," reassured Josh earnestly, and then his voice perked up, "At any rate, what can I do now. What can I do to help?"

"Why don't you open the three bottles of wine in the fridge. Then put three more in so they can chill," replied Ally. "Lunch is just about ready."

"You may as well call and have the boys come up," added Ally. "All I have to do now is nuke the rice in the microwave."

"One final question," said Josh as he opened the fridge and looked back. "What are you going to tell Sandy and Bree when they find out you've fucked their husbands?"

"Well, I've fucked both of them before―and with their wives watching and participating!" replied Ally. "But as to the stock short, they'll never even know it was my play," replied Ally evenly.

Ally quit stirring the pan long enough to make solid eye contact with Josh again before continuing.

"We're hiding the transactions through a series of shell companies. On paper, all we are doing is making collateralized loans to those companies. None of the stock transactions can be traced back to us."

"Well, it looks like you've got your bases covered," said Josh as he began opening wine bottles. "And it also looks like you're going to fuck those two good!"

"Trust me," replied Ally sarcastically, "it will be the first time in years I've actually enjoyed fucking those two assholes."

~~~~~

After lunch Josh surprised everyone, including Ally, when he announced that he and she were going to go 'rest' for a few hours. The others got the message loud and clear―he wanted some alone time with Ally and they were on their own for the rest of the afternoon.

Over the next three hours Josh took Ally around the world twice, with stops along the way for them to sixty-nine one another and later for Josh to perform cunniligus on Ally as he grasped her soft ass cheeks and lifted her high off the bed with her hair swaying back and forth on the bed sheets below. Ally's legs dangled in the air as he buried his face in her pussy, bringing her to a mind shattering orgasm.

Ally was sure the others could hear her screams and passionate moans if they were still in the great room, but she didn't care. The determined and energetic fucking that Josh was giving her was the stuff of her dreams and she enjoyed every moment of it. He was owning her body, taking what he wanted and she was in ecstasy.

Eventually they exhausted one another and drifted off to sleep with Ally's warm body draped over Josh as she clung to him.

~~~~~

Monday Evening / Day 4

It was already dark outside when Ally and Josh finally began to stir. They were wrapped in each other's arms, whispering to each other in the dark.

"Can you hear anyone in the great room?" asked Ally sleepily.

"No," yawned Josh as he leaned forward and kissed Ally's cheek. "They must be down in the bunkhouse. It seems too quiet for them to be out there. But I'll go check."

"Yes, please," replied Ally, stretching. "It's after six. I'm wondering if I need to fix dinner."

"Why don't you go get in the shower while I go look," said Josh as he kneaded Ally's breast. "I'll come back and join you."

Josh headed for the hallway door and Ally headed for the bathroom. Once Josh reached the great room he found it empty. The only light illuminating the great room was coming from the open door to the office. As he approached he saw Dan behind the desk editing, just as usual.

"Where's everybody?" asked Josh as he entered the office.

"Bunkhouse," responded Dan without looking up.

As Josh got closer he saw the DVD tray spring open on Dan's desktop computer as Dan reached over and extracted the disc, replacing it with another.

"Are those the ones from the aluminum briefcase?" asked Josh, sounding surprised.

"Yeah," replied Dan. "Your portable drive was delivered while you were sleeping. I thought I'd copy the disks over for you and save you some time. My computer is a lot faster than yours. They're almost done. Only a dozen or so left."

"The briefcase was locked," said Josh. "How did you―"

"The four digit combo wasn't hard to crack," said Dan, looking up with a smile. "The briefcase was Nunn's, so 6866 was an easy bet. I saw that you kept the key to the aluminum briefcase inside yours."

"Yeah―Huh!" laughed Josh. "Cool. Thank you!"

"I'm just copying them," said Dan. "They'll retain their existing names―you know―the dates. You can add the tags to them in Lightroom later."

"How are you coming along with your own stuff?" asked Josh.

"I'm just about caught up," said Dan. "Weather permitting, we can start shooting fresh video and photos tomorrow morning."

Dan hesitated for a moment before continuing.

"How is Ally?" asked Dan, somewhat concerned after she and Josh's abrupt departure after lunch. "Have the guys worn her out? Or maybe worn out their welcome?"

"No, not at all," reassured Josh. "She's fine. After three hours alone with her, I'm the one who's worn out."

"Yeah!" laughed Dan. "I could hear from out here. She sounded like she was having a good time."

"She's insatiable!" agreed Josh before changing the subject. "Look, we're going to take a shower and then start dinner. Can you call the guys and tell them to give us an hour before they head up for dinner. I'm thinking steaks and baked potatoes. Ask if that is OK with them."

"I'm sure it will be," replied Dan. "I'll give them a call and let you know after your shower."

"Make sure you put the briefcase back under the floorboard," said Josh before leaving. "I don't want anyone else to know about those disks. OK?"

"Got it," replied Dan as he exchanged disks in the DVD tray on his computer again and went back to work on his own project.

Once Josh was halfway across the great room there was a flash of light that illuminated the entire room and then a few seconds later, the boom of thunder. In almost the same instant the rain began to pelt the roof overhead.

"So much for the weather report," thought Josh as it began to rain heavily once again. The storm seemed to be lingering longer than expected. Josh made a mental note to check the current forecast later.

~~~~~

At dinner Ally made a provocative proposal, catching everyone by surprise. She wanted to engage in sex with each of the boys individually in front of the fireplace after dinner. And she wanted the others to be her audience and watch. She confessed to the boys that sexually, she was an unabashed exhibitionist, and got off being watched as she had sex.

The idea had immediate appeal to Dan as he was the first to speak up. He explained that he wanted to try his hand at filming in a low light situation, and that using only the glow from the fireplace would be a perfect opportunity.

As Dan mulled it over in his own mind, filming by the glow from the fire would have the additional advantage of providing him with new video that starkly contrasted with what he had already shot at the pond in bright daylight, or even what he had shot in the muted light soon after dawn.

Ally made it clear that she would decide the order in which she would engage each of her eager sex partners. And she would choose the sexual positions that they would engage in together.

The boys were all intrigued when she reminded them that there was more to sex than missionary and doggy style. Ally promised them that before the night was over, she would show them many of the positions of the Kama Sutra.

As dinner progresses, the sexual tension in the room became palpable, and that was just what Ally wanted. The more Ally graphically described the Kama Sutra positions they were going to try, the more aroused her boys became.

There were seventeen positions of the Kama Sutra's sixty-four that Ally said she had come to enjoy. And she described each of them in detail. Three were immediately recognizable to the boys, Sixty-Nine, Missionary and Doggy Style. The other's required explanation and they had colorful and intriguing names.

Spork, Champagne Room, Face Off, Pretzel Dip, Cowgirl's Helper, The Om, G-Whiz, Magic Mountain, The Chairman, Pinball Wizard, Reverse Cowgirl, Stand and Deliver, Ballet Dancer, and The Good Ex. Many of the positions required a limber, flexible body for the female. And Ally's fit gymnast's body was perfectly suited for the task.

Ally made the boys clear and clean after dinner, which only prolonged their sense of anticipation. Then she had two of the boys pull a double mattress from the nearest guest room and place it in front of the fireplace while two other's built a new fire and the rest rearranged the sofas and chairs into a semi-circle around the mattress.

Finally, Ally insisted that each of the boys oil their bodies before they began. Next Ally oiled her own body as the boys intently watched her as she sensuously allowed her hands to glide all over her glistening flesh.

Before for they began, Ally first danced for them, swaying and thrusting her hips. When she let her fingers disappear inside her pussy, she sank to the mattress and spread her legs wide as she arched her back, lifting her ass off the mattress.

Slowly Ally massaged her pussy, teasing her clit as she rocked her hips. The more she whimpered and moaned, getting herself off, the more aroused the boys became. Ally watched as the boys penises grew harder. Only then did she extend her hand to Matt and she and the boys night of tantric pleasures began.

The room was dark except for the raging fire which provided just enough light for Dan's Red Ranger camera to function. He had mounted the somewhat heavy camera on the small camera dolly he had brought along, making it easier to move around.

Josh took still photos with the Hasselblad, after letting Dan adjust the aperture and speed to take account of the low light. They had begun filming or shooting Ally from the time she began oiling her own body.

Ally had Matt kneel in the center of the mattress and she straddled him, lowering her pussy onto his cock as she rested her ass on his bent thighs. Then she laid backward, arching her back until her head was resting on the mattress. Next she made a show of raising her legs in the air before wrapping her ankles around Matt's neck as she moved his hands to grip her thighs.

Slowly Ally began to undulate up and down and sway her hips back and forth as Matt pushed into her. Ally could already feel Matt's muscle start to throb inside her and she tightened the muscles in her pussy to stimulate him even further.

When Matt's moans became urgent, Ally unwound her legs from around his neck and used her gymnasts strength to spring up in a sitting position, pushing Matt onto his back just as his moans became frantic. Ally pulled off of Matt's cock just in time to capture the first spurt of his cum as she devoured his cock down her throat.

"That's the G-Whiz," panted Ally after she finished sucking and cleaning Matt's flagging cock. Slowly, Matt got to his feet and returned to the sofa, looking drained of both semen and energy.

"OK, Andy. It's your turn," said Ally as she beckoned for him with her hand. "You and I are going to Magic Mountain and we're going to have our own roller coaster ride."

Ally had Andy sit across from her and lean backward, propping himself upright with his arms and hands. She sat across from him in the same position with her outstretched legs over the top of his. Using one of her hands she guided Andy's cock inside her and leaned back on her elbows and hands again, arching her back as she began to push her pussy into Andy's cock while undulating her hips at the same time.

1...456789