The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," replied Dan nervously. Ally could sense she had caught him off guard. "I've never thought about that. Would mom do that?"

"There's only one way to find out," said Ally, smiling. She could see that Dan was intrigued by the possibility. "We can ask her when she gets here."

Ally decided to drop the subject for now and let him ponder the idea for a few hours. She decided to change the subject.

"I think while you eat breakfast, I'm going to walk down to the bunkhouse and talk to Mike and Andy," said Ally, "and find out what they've cooked up. They never bothered to tell me about their plans."

"Mike and Andy were on the phone with their mothers for quite a while," said Dan. "But the only thing they told us was that they would be staying down at the bunkhouse. We kinda all assumed they would be doing more than sleeping there though."

"That's what I want to find out," replied Ally. "Neither Mike or Andy, or their mothers for that matter, seem to have an OFF button. I just want to make sure they don't go off the rails down there."

"Yeah, I can see that," replied Dan as Ally pushed his plate of bacon, eggs and toast across the counter to him.

"If Josh wakes up, tell him where I've gone," said Ally as she headed toward the front door. "Tell him that I'll fix him breakfast when I come back up. I won't be long."

~~~~~

When Ally reached the front porch she paused for a moment, remembering her call with Dan's father. He was being dragged into her stock short scheme to punish Michael and Andrew who had betrayed her confidence.

While Daniel would benefit from her act of revenge and collect some hefty legal fees, she didn't want to end up being in an adversarial relationship with him. Particularly given all they had just talked about on the phone.

Ally dialed her assistant and the call went to voice mail.

"It's Ally. Call me back as soon as possible, please," was Ally's brief message.

When her assistant called her back, Ally was going to wind down her effort to 'short' Michael and Andrew's stocks. She felt uncomfortable about doing anything that remotely had a chance of becoming a source of friction with Daniel. Deep down, she knew that was just a remote possibility, but she felt compelled to error on the side of caution.

After hanging up, Ally headed down the hill toward the bunkhouse. She was determined to find out just what Mike and Andy, Double Trouble, had cooked up with their libidinous mothers.

As she walked through the door she could see Dan's latest video mashup of her and the boys' sexual escapades playing on the big screen above the fireplace. The sound was turned off and Ally was thankful for that. The images were provocative enough without all the moaning and groaning, that early in the morning.

Looking around the huge room, it was a shambles. There were empty beer bottles on all the tables and more strewn all over the floor. There were half eaten bowls of potato chips and popcorn on the big coffee table in front of the fireplace with more chips and popcorn littering the wooden floor as well. The place was a disaster.

As she got to the sofa in front of the fireplace she saw Mike passed out on it. He was clutching a beer bottle loosely in his hand with his arm hanging over the edge of the couch.

Andy was out cold on the loveseat next to the couch. It was too short for his tall frame and his knees were atop the loveseat's arm with his long legs dangling over the side. The beer bottle he must have had balancing on his chest when he passed out had tipped over and lay resting on his chest. What remained in the bottle had spilled out onto his chest, the loveseat and then down onto the wooden floor, forming a pool of stale smelling beer.

Looking around, Ally saw that the other three boys had found their way to the bunk beds and were all out cold as well. Ally had left the front door open when she walked in and the icy air quickly filled the room. Ally watched as Chris, Mike and Nick pulled their blankets up and over their heads to fend off the cold.

Ally walked over to the TV and pulled the DVD out and pocketed it. She and Dan would discuss video copies later.

Ally noticed that neither Mike or Andy had blankets and she enjoyed watching them as they began to fidget in the cold. Ally was amused to watch Mike squirm around on the couch as he gradually came to life.

"Who the fuck opened the Goddamn door?" muttered Mike, still only semi-awake.

"Would whichever asshole opened the fucking door close the goddamn thing!" bellowed Andy. "IT'S FUCKING COLD!"

"Close the fucking door yourself, hotshot!" yelled Ally pointedly. "Then you can clean up this fucking mess."

"Oh shit!" said Mike as he sat up, rubbing his bloodshot eyes. Ally could see from the pained expression on his face that he was going to have one hell of a hangover. This pleased Ally to no end.

"Don't be a cunt, Ally!" barked Andy angrily. "Why didn't you close the fucking door behind you. Why do you have to be such a cunt!"

"Maybe because it stinks of beer and sweat in here," snapped Ally, furious at the way he was talking to her. She and Andy were in another stare down again. "You guys haven't picked up after yourselves since you got here. It's a pigsty."

"We were going to clean up before Mike and Andy's mom's got here," apologized Chris as Ally looked over toward him. Matt and Nick were also awake now and sitting up on the edge of their bunks. All three boys looked like they were going to have one hell of a hangover too.

"What the fuck are you doing down here anyway?" sneered Andy.

"It's my ranch, hotshot!" retorted Ally defiantly. "I'll go wherever the fuck I please!"

"What's the matter, Ally" mocked Andy, "it's already after nine and you haven't had your morning dose of cocks yet?"

"You can save yours for your mother!" seethed Ally, full of rage as she gave Andy the evil eye.

Suddenly Ally's phone rang. Looking down at it, she saw that it was her assistant. She was red faced and simmering with rage. She knew her last shot at Andy was below the belt. She needed to deescalate her confrontation with Andy. Ally retreated to the front door and closed it. At the same time she tried to compose herself before answering the phone.

"Oh, yeah, thanks for calling back," said Ally, answering her phone on the fourth ring. "Oh yeah, never mind. I changed my mind. False alarm. The situation has clarified itself in the meantime."

Ally was looking directly at Andy as she talked into her phone. She and Andy continued to stare angrily at each other.

Fuck him and his father, thought Ally. She'd call back later and cancel the play on Michael's company. She'd leave the play in place for Andrew's company though. Fuck both Andy and his father, she impulsively decided. Daniel was only working with Michael anyway.

"Is everything else OK?" asked Ally as she listened to her assistant's lengthy reply, gradually calming down. "Good then! I'm kind of busy at the moment, so I'll call you back in a little while. We can cover most of the remaining stuff on the Friday Zoom call then. Bye!"

Ally walked back to the couch, keeping eye contact with Andy as she approached. His eyes were as full of fire now as hers had been.

"That was a cheap shot," said Ally quietly, maintaining constant eye contact with Andy. "It was uncalled for. You made me mad. I'm sorry."

Andy looked like he was about to unload on her when Mike spoke up.

"Andy accepts your apology," said Mike firmly. "And we apologize for the way we talked to you. Don't we Andy?"

Mike and Andy had their own stare down.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," muttered Andy unconvincingly. But from Ally's standpoint, it would do.

"Look, you boys clean up a little down hear and I'll go up and fix you all breakfast," said Ally in a conciliatory tone. "You all look like a bunch of sailors who just staggered back to their ship after shore leave. I'll make plenty of coffee too."

"Thank you," said Mike playing peacemaker and actually sounding sincere.

"Anything special you boys would like for breakfast?" asked Ally.

"Aspirin, Bufferin and Advil with some Alka-Seltzer on the side," groaned Nick. Ally looked over at him and smiled. He was sitting up on the edge of his bunk, holding his head with both hands.

"I think we can handle that," said Ally. "See you boys for breakfast. ― Then we can talk about your sleeping arrangements with Mike and Andy's moms. That's what I actually came down here to talk to you about."

Ally finished speaking as she reached the door and quickly closed it behind her, preempting any further conversation.

~~~~~

Wednesday Afternoon / Day 6

Ally looked at the clock on the wall behind Beverly. It was already half past noon. Things were taking longer than she had expected. Sandy and Bree would probably arrive at the ranch before she got back. Maybe that was just as well, Ally rationalized as Beverly finished her facial.

Whatever sleeping arrangements they made would be their own decision, Ally told herself, and they couldn't blame her if things went badly. Ally just wanted to make sure that she was at the ranch to greet Lois and run interference for her with her seven satyrs.

"I'm sorry the facial took so long," apologized Beverly, noticing that Ally had been checking the time.

"That's OK, Bev," replied Ally. "I needed a little extra pampering anyway."

"At least the girls were able to do your manicure and pedicure at the same time," said Beverly. "I can probably have them do your nails and toenails while I wash and style your hair. Then we can get the extensions back in, last thing."

"Perfect," replied Ally. "By the way, do you have different fasteners that are easy to take out and put back in. It would be easier if I don't have to pry them loose."

"Sure," answered Beverly. "I have some that you can clip in and out. Would that be better for you?"

"Yes, please," said Ally. "Thank you."

"The girl called back from the jewelry store," said Beverly. "They've set the two nipple shields aside for you."

"Great! Thank you," replied Ally. "They caught my fancy when Josh told me about them on Saturday. I should have just bought them then."

"She wanted to know if you wanted the matching earrings and G String?" asked Beverly.

"Oh! He didn't tell me about those," said Ally. "But yes, tell her I'll take those as well."

Ally felt her phone vibrate in her lap, so she looked down at the message. Lois was an hour away.

"Bev, would you have time to do my makeup?" asked Ally. "It would save me time if I don't have to deal with it when I get home."

"Sure," replied Beverly.

~~~~~

Ally was in a rush now to get back to the ranch. Fortunately, the jewelry store was a few blocks away and on the way back to the ranch. All the spaces were taken in front of the store and she had to park a block down the street and walk back. As she walked the short distance to the store, everyone, including the women, gawked at her. Ally's ego bathed in the attention.

She was wearing one of her sheer blouses and her body jewelry was clearly visible as it dangled and swayed back and forth from her lush breasts, which were themselves, flopping back and forth. The men's eyes were immediately drawn to her jutting breasts as they swayed from side to side as she hurriedly walked down the sidewalk, approaching the jewelry store.

Two doors from the jewelry store, Ally passed a women's store with summer dresses on mannequins in the window. Two of the six mannequins caught her eye. They were body hugging summer mini dresses with cowl V-necks that plunged to the navel, leaving the breasts almost completely exposed, except for the nipples and areolas. Almost the entire torso was exposed.

In truth, they weren't so much V-necks as U-necks, with the bottom of the U shaped cowls composed of sheer material that hung in loose overlapping layers. The tops of the U shaped cowls were gathered tightly together and stitched over gold two inch rings, which in turn were connected to two lengths of fabric that tied behind the back of the neck tied in a large bow.

One mannequin provided a front view of the dress and it was a vibrant royal blue. The other was a rear view of the dress and it was a rich raspberry color. Arrayed below were an assortment of other colors including white, cream, black and dark green.

The rear view of the dress was most striking for what wasn't there, which was much fabric. The sides of the dress didn't extend beyond the outer edges of the breasts and the bottom fell below the cleft of the mannequins ass crack, leaving the back almost completely naked.

The very bottom of the dresses left the ass cheeks peeking out. It was skimpy with a capital 'S' to say the least, thought Ally, admiring the dress as she walked by. Very little was left to the imagination, and the sheer fabric made imagination completely irrelevant.

Ally rushed to complete her transaction in the jewelry store and scurried out the door, hoping to get back before Lois arrived. But as she reached the front of the dress store again, she felt compelled to go in. Her ego got the best of her, since she knew she would have three other beautiful women to compete with for the next week.

She found her size in the blue dress and took it to the dressing room to try it on. It fit perfectly, so she decided to wear it out of the store. Before leaving the dressing room, she put on her new body jewelry, G-String and earrings.

Ally had been surprised at the jewelry store to find that the matching G string for her vagina barely covered the top of her labia lips, making the jewelry hanging from her pierced labia clearly visible.

The V shaped G String was made of a fine gold mesh that did little to hide her bare pussy as it hung from a thin strand of gold chain that loosely clung to her hips. The mesh design matched the intricate nipple shields.

Standing in front of the full length mirror, Ally pulled the fabric covering her breasts back to the sides, exposing her ornamented breasts, then she adjusted her long curly strands of red hair to cover her areolas and nipples instead.

As she swayed her breasts back in forth, her nipples peeked through her long curly strands of red hair. You had to look closely to see her nipples, but she was confident that those she encountered would see them, particularly the men.

Ally left the store with each color of the dress, content that she would have a different color to wear for nearly every remaining day of their stay at the ranch. As she walked back to her car, the leers she got from the men she passed on the sidewalk, and the scornful looks from some of the women, confirmed to her that the dress was having the impact she desired.

Sandy, Bree and Lois were all dazzling beauties in their own right, but Ally compulsively aspired to be the fairest damsel of them all.

~~~~~

As Ally crested the hill and emerged from the thick stand of pine trees on either side of the dirt road, she could see Bree's black BMW 760i parked in front of the bunkhouse. Looking up at the ranch house, Ally was disappointed to see that Lois had arrived before her. She had immediately recognized the racing green Land Rover Defender parked in front of the garage, knowing that it belonged to Lois' husband Daniel.

Although nearly two decades old, Daniel refused to trade in his Land Rover. It had a classic look that none of the newer models possessed and he kept it in pristine condition. Ally was surprised that Lois' husband Daniel had let her borrow it, but then she sadly remembered Daniel's current condition. Sharing his car with his wife was nothing in comparison to sharing her with his son.

It appeared that everyone had arrived, Ally told herself, trying to distract herself from thoughts of Daniel's eminent mortality. Instead, Ally tried to focus her thoughts on what the rest of the day held in store as she drove the last few hundred yards.

To some degree, everyone would be flying blind and how things would go for the remainder of the stay would be subject to chance to a great degree. That's what was exciting, Ally thought to herself―not knowing what would happen next. There would be surprises, and perhaps, even a little danger. There would definitely be drama. Would Sandy and Bree succumb to their lust with their sons? Would Lois do the same?

Ally was pretty sure all of those things would happen. What might be surprising would be how everyone ultimately reacted. That's where the suspense came into play.

Ally pulled up next to Lois' green 4x4 and walked up the steps to the front door with her bags of new clothing. When she opened the front door, she was surprised to see everyone waiting in the great room. She caught a glimpse of Lois in the kitchen with Dan and Josh.

Even more surprising, given the last few day, everyone was fully clothed. Ally could hear Lois, Dan and Josh talking in the kitchen. They sounded as though they were preparing lunch. Sandy and Bree were in the living room sitting on their son's laps. Matt and Chris were on either side of Sandy and Mike, and Nick sat next to Bree and Andy.

Bree was wearing a short halter top that barely covered her naked breasts and a matching pair of short shorts. The black material appeared to be the same kind of cotton polyester used for sweatshirts.

Sandy, on the other hand, was wearing a rather provocative looking breast towel over her ample breasts. It was a new and novel piece of clothing, sometimes referred to as a tata-towel.

Sandy's was made of red terrycloth that matched the accompanying short shorts. The only thing that held Sandy's breasts in place was their own prodigious size and gravity, as her humongous boobs completely filled the terrycloth cups.

Well, the girls were certainly open for business, thought Ally as she sat her bags down behind the large couch and leaned over to kiss Sandy on the cheek, then quickly walked over to Bree and did the same.

"Mirror, mirror, on the FUCKING wall!" exclaimed Sandy in her sing-songy sort of Texas twang, as she feigned astonishment.

"Who's the HOTTEST MILF of ALL!" continued Bree, completing the thought.

"Damn Girl!" teased Sandy, "How the hell are us two aging mommies supposed to compete with you. Good God girl! You're smokin' hot! Look at that fucking hair!"

"Well, thank you!" replied Ally in her most girlish voice. "All compliments graciously accepted."

"Girl, that dress should be illegal," laughed Bree. "And I want one! Where did you get that?"

"There's a dress shop in town," replied Ally jovially. "I saw them in the window. We can drive into town tomorrow if you like. I got one in each color."

"In black?" asked Bree.

"Of course, my raven haired beauty!" replied Ally, smiling.

"Fuck the dress!" interjected Sandy. "I want that jewelry you've got on your tits and pussy. Did you buy those in town too?"

"Two doors down," replied Ally, laughing.

"That settles it," asserted Sandy, "shopping tomorrow!"

"Sounds good," replied Ally. "Can you excuse me for a minute while I say hello to Lois. Then we can talk some more. I'm so glad both of you could come!"

Ally started toward the kitchen and Lois was smiling at her, shaking her head as Ally walked through the doorway. Ally smiled back, knowing what Lois was thinking, and Lois was right. Ally wasn't about to be upstaged by either Sandy or Bree.

And both Lois and Ally knew that as far as they were concerned it was a dead heat between she and Ally for the actual honors, and they were both fine with that. They enjoyed sharing the top of the heap together.

"No wonder those boys can't quit talking about you," said Lois with a smile as Ally drew closer. "That's some outfit. The jewelry isn't too shabby either. And the hair! Damn girl! You make one hell of a redhead."

"After two years alone," sighed Ally, "I thought I needed a new look. Josh convinced me to go for it."