The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan headed down the hallway toward the office, leaving Ally and Josh alone in the bedroom.

~~~~~

Ally and Josh laid together whispering in their darkened bedroom. Ally had her thigh slung over Josh's legs as she lay on her side with her head on Josh's chest. She had Josh's semi-hard penis in her hand, holding it like a child holds a security blanket and Josh's arm was wrapped around Ally's back with his hand cupping and kneading her breast, just as had each night before.

After Dan left, they took a shower together and promptly went around the world before either of them so much as touched a bar of soap or a bottle of shampoo. By the time they had dried themselves after the shower and Ally had dried her hair, they were both fatigued, but neither was sleepy, so they lay in bed talking.

"What was the deal with Dan?" whispered Josh.

"He's just protective of his mother, baby," replied Ally.

"You and Sandy and Bree all seem to be down with things," said Josh. "And Mike, Andy and I are down with it too. I just don't get it with Dan. He seems apprehensive."

"Dan has always been the most sensitive one among you boys―I mean men. Just as I told you before," sighed Ally. "Maybe it's because of his artistic temperament. I don't know."

"Yeah, I guess," whispered Josh, not sounding convinced. "Maybe."

"And he's protective of his mom," added Ally. "I think he senses that she isn't as sexually adventurous as Sandy, Bree and me. I don't think she ever really became comfortable with the group sex thing. Truthfully, it took me a while to embrace it myself and only after you dad pushed me into it. I don't think I would have ever done it on my own."

"But you enjoy it now?" asked Josh.

"Yes, very much, baby," replied Ally as she squeezed Josh's cock for emphasis."

"If Lois doesn't like it," questioned Josh, "then why is she coming to the ranch?"

"Probably to protect Dan from us cougars," laughed Ally quietly.

"Well, you ARE a hellcat in bed," replied Josh, laughing quietly as well.

"Thank you, baby," said Ally, yanking on Josh's cock playfully. "Compliment accepted."

"She does seem a lot different that Sandy and Bree," said Josh contemplatively. "She seems more refined, more ladylike, more mature."

"That's because she is," agreed Ally. "She's also a lot younger. You wouldn't know from looking at her, because of the glasses and the conservative way she dresses, but she's about year younger than me."

"Really?" said Josh with amazement. "I thought she was closer to Sandy or Bree's age."

"Baby, the age difference between she and her husband Daniel is even more than that between your dad and me," replied Ally.

"But she looks older," said Josh as he continued to stroke Ally's back.

"She consciously works at it," said Ally, "so people don't fixate on she and her husband's huge age difference."

"She's that self-conscious about it?" asked Josh.

"The only reason she and Daniel got involved in our little group was because Daniel was concerned that Lois was missing out on that part of life being married to a much older man like him―you know, the sex part."

"Huh," sighed Josh acknowledging Ally's point.

"As he got older he couldn't perform as well," confided Ally, "and he was self-conscious about it and felt guilty for Lois' sake. She was a young woman in her prime."

"Was it the same for you and dad?" asked Josh.

"In a way, I guess," sighed Ally. "But with him it was more of a mid-life crisis thing, I think."

"Did he have trouble―" Josh started to ask. "You know―"

"No, baby, never. Well at least not until after he got so sick," answered Ally, knowing what Josh was trying to ask. "If anything his sex drive was too strong. I think he may have been overcompensating once he felt as though he was slowing down. The things he wanted to do, or have me do, kept getting more extreme."

"Someday, I hope you'll tell me about it," said Josh as he hugged Ally closer.

"I will, baby" sighed Ally as she kissed Josh's chest. "Just give me some time. Some of that stuff is―"

Ally's voice trailed off for a moment.

"It's painful to remember, to think about. OK?" said Ally finally. Her voice said she was looking for Josh's understanding.

"What is the age difference between Lois and Dan's dad?" asked Josh, changing the subject.

"It's forty years, baby," replied Ally. "Lois was born in 1991, I think, and Daniel was born in 1950."

"Wow, I didn't realize it was that much," said Josh. "How did they ever hook up?"

Josh could feel Ally's body stiffen and then she rolled over on her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows as she looked directly at Josh.

"Baby, if I tell you something, you have to promise to keep it a secret," said Ally, her voice dead serious. "You can't say anything about what I'm going to tell you to ANYONE, not even to Dan or Lois. She swore me to secrecy. Do you understand, baby? I'm only telling you because I promised you there would be no secrets between us."

"Yeah, sure," replied Josh. "I promise. What gives?"

For the next several minutes Ally revealed Lois' well-kept secret to Josh. Something Ally wasn't even sure that Dan himself knew about. Lois' mother had been Dan's live in nanny back in Connecticut. Lois was a young teenager back then and lived in the huge mansion along with her mother as she cared for Dan when he was an infant.

Dan's biological mother had been a busy socialite who spent a lot of time in Manhattan away from home and didn't devote much time to raising her own son, leaving it to the nanny. When Dan's mother was killed in an auto accident, Dan's father came to depend on Lois' mother and her young teenage daughter to help raise baby Dan.

By the time young Dan was old enough to start understanding things, he had already begun to think of Lois as his mother. By the time Lois was eighteen herself, she too thought of Dan as her son and it wasn't long after that before Lois and Daniel gradually drifted into their own relationship.

Given Daniel's wealth and position, Lois' mother was only too willing to let her daughter pursue the relationship, figuring her daughter would be set for life.

By the time Daniel's work as a high powered attorney took him to Silicon Valley as a corporate counsel, he and Lois were already married and Dan was ready to start school. And since no one knew differently, they allowed everyone, including Dan, to assume Lois was his actual mother.

"Wow! Dan and Lois are kind of like you and me!" remarked Josh as Ally finished the story.

"Yes, baby," replied Ally. "But unlike you, I'm not sure Dan knows―and neither you or I should be the ones to tell him. That should be Lois' or his dad's decision. Understand?"

"Hell yeah, absolutely," replied Josh. "So, there's like only ten years difference in Dan and Lois' age then? Kind of like us."

"That's right, baby," said Ally. "So if something happens between them, then it happens. OK?"

"How about Dan's father?" asked Josh.

"There's no way that Lois is coming up here without telling her husband about it and what's going on here," replied Ally. "In spite of their difference in age, they are very close and they don't keep secrets from each other. I really admire that about them."

"What does that mean?" asked Josh.

"It means if Lois has her husband's blessing to come up here, her husband has given her permission to take the next step," replied Ally, her voice very serious. "I heard through the grapevine that Daniel is very sick. He may be trying to push Lois and his son together. I just don't know."

"Damn! Talk about drama!" said Josh.

"I know, baby," agreed Ally. "It's up to you to support your friend Dan―and me to support Lois. OK?"

"Of course!" agreed Josh.

"OK then, baby," yawned Ally. "It's time to go to sleep. Good night, my love!"

~~~~~

Wednesday Morning / Day 6

As Ally awoke, the house seemed unusually quiet. She could hear the alarm clock ticking next to the bed and looked up at it. It took a couple of seconds for her eyes to focus. The clock read almost seven.

She and Josh had left one of the bedroom windows open a crack the previous night and it was chilly now. Although the rain had moved on, the weather front had brought unseasonably colder temperatures that continued to linger and she had to force herself to abandon the blankets and the warm bed.

Ally dressed warmly, wearing the spandex and polyester sports bra and the tight fitting jeans she had worn the first day, including the Texas-Style double buckle belt. It was the same outfit she had worn after Mike and Andy had tried to rape her in the kitchen that first afternoon.

Because of the chill in the air, Ally also wore a beige coarse-knit cotton sweater with a loose V-neck that plunged to the base of her cleavage. It was both warm and sexy or would have been sexy and revealing if she weren't wearing the sports bra.

As Ally dressed, she decided to let Josh sleep in, suspecting they were going to have a long day ahead. She looked into the guest room on the way to the kitchen and saw that Dan was still fast asleep too.

Ally decided to let Dan sleep in as well. She had heard him come to bed very late. She had looked up at the alarm clock at the time, and it had been a little after three.

~~~~~

Ally had her eye on her phone, keeping track of the time and waiting until after eight to call Lois and discuss sleeping arrangements. She sat on one of the bar stools in front of the kitchen island drinking her coffee and making a to do list for the day.

Looking down at her phone again it was nearly eight, so she got up and refilled her coffee before returning to the counter and dialing Lois. The phone rang four times and Ally was surprised when Lois' husband Daniel answered it.

"Oh! Good morning Daniel!" said Ally sounding surprised. "I was calling for Lois."

"Yes, she's in the shower," replied Daniel. "Can I take a message or have her call you back?"

"Oh, just have her give me a call," replied Ally, before adding, "But how are you? We haven't talked in quite some time. Is all well?"

Ally was curious to hear what Dan had to say. She had heard rumors that he was ill. His voice sounded tired on the phone and very much unlike his usually energetic self. Daniel's voice sounded hollow and lacked the resonate baritone that had always served him so well as a litigator.

"As I'm sure you can tell from my voice," said Daniel self-consciously, "I'm not myself these days. Covid took its toll and it has never fully gone away. I have a hard time breathing and I easily tire these days. The doctor says sun, rest and hydration. I only go into the office a couple of days a week now."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Daniel," empathized Ally. The concern in her voice made it apparent that the sentiment was heartfelt, not just the obligatory response. "Perhaps you would like to join us up here in the high country. Maybe the mountain air would do you some good."

"Thanks for the offer, Ally," replied Daniel politely. "But I have a hunch I'd be a square peg in a round hole at your little shindig. It sounds better suited for young men, like my son."

"Well, if you change your mind, you're always welcome," said Ally cordially. "We have plenty of room, and I'd love to see you."

"Thanks for the offer, but I've got a fire to put out down here anyway, explained Daniel "Michael called me last night and he thinks someone is making a play for his company. He's asked me to come in and consult. Consulting became a big part of what I do since I went into private practice."

"A play? What kind of play?" asked Ally, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

"It looks like someone is shorting his stock," said Daniel, "and that may be a precursor to a hostile takeover. He wants me to help develop a poison pill strategy."

"Well, you're the man for the job," complimented Ally as she secretly smirked on her end of the line.

"Ally! One more thing before I go. If you have time," said Daniel, his tone suddenly serious. "I want you to know that I had a long talk with Lois last night. If something should happen between her and my son, they have my blessing. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Daniel! That's really none of my business," replied Ally uneasily.

"I know she told you she's not Dan's biological mother," continued Daniel "She told me that she confided that to you a long time ago."

"Yes, she did Daniel," replied Ally, uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation. "But what does that―"

"Ally―you're her friend," said Dan, forging ahead, "And you've always been close to our son too. I'm just asking for you to keep an eye out ―and try not to let either of them get hurt. That's all!"

"I'll certainly try, Daniel. I promise," replied Ally earnestly. "I love both of them dearly―and you too!"

"I know you do, and the feeling is mutual," said Daniel "I can't take care of Lois' needs any more. She's a young, vibrant, beautiful woman and I've been lucky to have her as long as I have. But if I can't take care of her needs, I'd just as soon it be my son. I think it would be good for both of them. They already love each other. Do you understand what I'm saying, Ally?"

"Yes, Daniel. I think I do," responded Ally, her voice gravely serious as she tried to hold back her tears. "How long have the doctor's given you?"

There was dead silence for several seconds. Ally had jumped two steps ahead, leaving Daniel little wiggle room.

"A few weeks. Maybe a few months," replied Dan finally. Ally could hear him choking up with emotion. "I know Lois suspects, but I haven't told her yet. So please keep this confidential. I want to break it to her and our son myself, but not yet."

"Of course, Daniel," reassured Ally as she fought back tears. "I'll look out for both of them. And Daniel, let me know if there is anything else I can do―for any of you. OK?"

"Thanks, Ally," replied Daniel. "I knew I could count on you."

There was silence on the line for a couple of seconds. It sounded as though Daniel had his hand covering the mouthpiece because there was complete silence.

"Look, Lois is just getting out of the shower," said Daniel quickly. "Give her a call back in ten minutes. I've got to go. All my love!"

The line went dead and Ally felt almost paralyzed as she put her phone on the counter before drying her eyes with a napkin. She had known Daniel for years now and had shared he and Lois' bed more times than she could count.

He had been a good lover and even more important, he was one of the most kind and decent men she had ever know. It took Ally several minutes to compose herself.

Ally let twenty minutes elapse before calling Lois back, just to make sure she could keep herself together. Lois answered on the first ring.

"OH, HI," said Lois, "I was going to call you once I was on the road later. What's up?"

"I just thought I would touch base with you while I had a moment," replied Ally. "I talked to Dan last night and he would like to stay up here at the house with you while you're here."

"OH! ―OK?" said Lois. "He doesn't want to stay down in the bunkhouse with his friends?"

"Well, it's going to get a little crowded down there," said Ally. "Sandy and Bree are going to bunk with the boys apparently."

"OHHH! I SEE!" replied Lois, sounding alarmed. "Then maybe it would be―"

"I've set you and Dan up in adjoining bedrooms with a shared bath," interrupted Ally. "Does that work for you?"

"Of course," replied Lois, gratefully. "That's very kind."

"Between Sandy and Bree―and their sons―things could get a little out of hand down in the bunkhouse," continued Ally. "I think it would be best if you and I, and our sons, kept a safe distance."

"I think you're probably right! Especially knowing Sandy and Bree," agreed Lois before adding facetiously, "Well, OTHERWISE, how are things going?"

"Well, your son wants to photograph you in the nude," snickered Ally wickedly, knowing she'd get a rise out of her friend.

"OH! Really?" gasped Lois. Ally could swear she heard Lois' heart beating over the phone.

"Oh yeah!" laughed Ally. "Crazy thing is―once you see the nude portraits he did of me that are hanging on my walls―I think you'll let him. He is an amazing photographer. You should be proud."

"Hanging on your walls?" said Lois in a questioning tone.

"Yeah, he had some of the photos he's taken of me mounted," said Ally. "Sort of a thank you for posing for him. They're absolutely lovely."

There was silence for about thirty seconds. Ally could sense that Lois was pondering what to say next.

"I can't wait to see them," replied Lois, finally. "Tell Dan I'd love to pose for him too."

"He'll be relieved," said Ally. "He's been anguishing over how to ask you himself."

"That's good then," said Lois, almost to herself as her voice grew quieter, "he and I have a lot to talk about."

"Look, I hear one of them in the hallway," said Ally. "So I need to get off the phone for now. Call me when you're on the road. We can chat some more and catch up. OK?"

"Talk to you in a while then," said Lois as she hung up.

Ally put her cellphone down on the counter and looked up to see Dan walking into the kitchen. She was glad to see that he was fully clothed, wearing a blue camp shirt and khaki cargo shorts. He must have brought his bags up the night before, Ally thought to herself.

"Do I smell coffee," yawned Dan, smiling at Ally.

"Yes," replied Ally as she got up and walked behind the counter to pour him a cup. "Go ahead and sit down in the chair next to me. Do you use cream or sugar?"

"Just a little cream, thank you," said Dan as he sat down.

"Would you like some breakfast?" asked Ally.

"Oh, no. That's OK," replied Dan, "you don't need to go to all that trouble. But thank you."

"It's no trouble at all," said Ally earnestly as she handed Dan his coffee across the counter. "I miss playing mom and making breakfast for my boys."

"But you already do so much," answered Dan, "I hate to impose."

"I enjoy posing for you Dan, and doing other things for you boys too," said Ally, smiling beguilingly. "But it's not the same as playing mom! ― Bacon and eggs, and toast sound good?"

"Yeah, sure. That sounds great," relented Dan, smiling. "Thanks mom!"

Ally beamed as she looked back across the counter at Dan and began to prepare him breakfast.

"I just got off the phone with your mom," said Ally as she opened the fridge. "She'll be on her way in a little while. She's going to call me along the way. I'll let you know when I hear from her."

"You and my mom are close, aren't you?" said Dan as he continued to follow Ally with his eyes.

"Yes, I'd like to think so," said Ally, "and your dad too."

"So you and she―and my dad have―" began Dan as his voice trailed off.

"Yes, Dan," replied Ally softly, "your mom and dad and I have made love together many times. Each of them wonderful!"

"You said 'made love' instead of 'fucking' or 'having sex'," replied Dan. "Are you making a distinction?"

"Absolutely!" asserted Ally. "I used to fuck Sandy and Bree and their husbands, and other people too. But it was different with your parents. I'd like to think it was different for them too!"

"So when my mom is here, are you and she going to make love?" asked Dan, trying to sound as casual as he could.

"Yes, I hope so. If she wants to," replied Ally earnestly as she made firm eye contact with Dan. "I've missed her, the intimacy we used to share before Covid. Would that bother you?"

"No, not at all," replied Dan. "I want both of you to be happy."

Ally and Dan locked eyes as they both thought long and hard about what to say next. Ally broke the impasse.

"You know, you and I haven't made love yet," said Ally as she reached across the counter and squeezed Dan's hand. "Would you like it if I made love to both of you at the same time? Just the three of us together. She and I, and you and me."