The Jocasta Complex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Josh gave you good advice," replied Lois. "Good job, Josh!"

"What's that smell?" asked Ally. "It smells divine."

"Oh, there are lamb shanks in the oven," replied Lois. "Josh just got through braising them for me."

"Sounds wonderful," replied Ally.

"We're putting together a charcuterie plate right now," said Lois, "so that everyone has something to nosh on until lunch is ready."

"Where did you get all that stuff?" asked Ally as she looked at the platters of meats, cheeses, cornichons and Italian giardiniera. "It looks really good."

"I stopped at that Italian Deli in San Jose," said Lois. "They have everything there."

"So, you're teaching the boys to cook, huh?" said Ally. "You know boys, Lois learned to cook at Cordon Bleu in Paris―so pay attention! You'll learn something."

"She's already shown us how to use a knife properly," said Josh.

"Yeah, mom is going to show us how to cook risotto next," added Dan.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to teach them how to cook for themselves while we're all together this week," suggested Lois. "We can do lunch and dinner each day, if you like."

"Sounds good to me," replied Ally enthusiastically. "The rest of us can't compete with your cooking."

"When did you learn to cook at Cordon Bleu?" asked Dan. "I don't remember that."

"Oh, you were really small," replied Lois as she continued to slice vegetables for the crudité. "It was one of the summers we spent in France. You couldn't have been more than four or five."

"What kind of wine shall we have?" asked Ally. "I can―"

"Oh, I brought a few cases along," replied Lois. "That's why I was late. I made a detour up to my favorite wine shop."

"Is that the wine shop near UC Berkeley you always rave about," asked Ally.

"Yeah, it's actually in Albany," replied Lois. "It's not far from the campus though. That bakery that makes the really good sourdough baguettes is right next door, so I picked up some bread too."

"So, what are we drinking with lunch," asked Ally, perfectly content as she made small talk with her friend Lois.

"Well, we have an Alsatian Pinot Blanc to go with the crudité and charcuterie plates―it's chilling," said Lois. "The red to go with the lamb shanks and risotto is from a château in Languedoc, it's a blend of mostly Syrah, Grenache and Mourvèdre. The store is actually the importer too. It's hard to find elsewhere."

"Never heard of either one of them," said Ally, shaking her head. "You never cease to astound me. You're such a gourmand!"

"A real wino too," laughed Dan, drawing the evil eye from his mother.

"That's why I like that wine shop," said Lois, ignoring her son. "They have all the more esoteric wines from Europe, not the ones you find in all the supermarkets. They're more interesting."

"Well, I look forward to being educated," said Ally, smiling warmly at her friend. "Do you need another pair of hands?"

"No, the boys are proving to be very capable," replied Lois, with a wink to Ally. "Why don't you go ahead and entertain the rest of your guests. We should be done with the charcuterie plates in just a few."

"Very capable, indeed!" thought Ally as she walked away. Lois had both boys eating out of the palm of her hand. Ally shook her head and smiled. Lois had that effect on men, young and old alike. The more ladylike she behaved, the more they lusted after her.

The outfit she was wearing didn't hurt matters either, thought Ally. Lois was wearing a simple white silk blouse and a fashionable leather skirt, neither of which were sexy in and of themselves.

But the blouse was sheer and the lavender colored lacey bra she wore underneath showed through. It was a pushup bra that exposed the tops of her swelling breasts with just a hint of her nipples protruded invitingly from the top.

The tan colored leather skirt Lois wore hugged the curves of her shapely hips and ass and came down to almost mid-thigh. Beneath the skirt she wore lavender colored lacey stockings that matched her bra.

Knowing Lois intimately, Ally assumed she was wearing a matching garter belt and skimpy matching panties. Ally had no doubt that Lois's panties split provocatively at the crotch, exposing her pale pink labia. Ally wondered if Lois still had that narrow landing strip of pubic hair that came to a point just above her labia, literally pointing to the promised land.

Clothed or unclothed, Lois was a stunning woman, Ally thought to herself admiringly. Lois had long since perfected the art of enticing men with what they couldn't see―leaving them aroused and anxious, waiting for her to finally reveal the rest of her hidden treasures.

As Ally walked away, she took a mental inventory of Lois' many attributes. Lois was reasonably tall by women's standards at five foot nine, with long supple legs. Her build was slender, but well proportioned.

Lois had aspired to be a ballerina as a girl, and now she was an avid hot yoga enthusiast, which kept her long, slender ballerina body fit and flexible.

Ally estimated that Lois was maybe 130 pounds soaking wet. And Ally knew that Lois' measurements were 33-22-34 and that she wore a B cup bra because the two women had exchanged their measurements with each other one Christmas when they decided to buy each other lingerie as gifts.

With shoulder length wavy auburn hair and pert natural breasts that were perfectly proportionate to her well-tanned copper colored body, Lois looked like the kind of woman every man dreamed of marrying. She had that wholesome girl next door vibe that made men fawn over her. And her hazel colored bedroom eyes melted men's hearts.

But Ally knew that if you watched her closely, one moment Lois would have that bright and innocent look of a guileless ingénue and the next, her luminous hazel eyes would seduce you as they peered out from her bronzed face. Both men and women alike found Lois a captivating and irresistible force of nature.

Lois tried to disguise her beauty most of the time, behind the big tortoise shell glasses that made her look bookish, like a librarian or school teacher. They also made her look much older than she actually was, which were the glasses true purpose.

As alluring as she was, it was often her voice that closed the deal for most men. She had the sultry voice of a nightclub torch singer, combined with just a hint of her fading French Québécois accent.

As she stood in the doorway, Ally looked back at Lois as she and the boys continued to work at the kitchen counter. Lois' hair was pulled tightly back against her head in a ponytail and she was wearing the oversized tortoise shell glasses that were her disguise.

Ally lingered in the doorway for another moment, envying Josh and Dan, and perhaps the other boys as well, remembering how excited she had been that first time when Lois shed her demure disguise and they embraced and made passionate love for the first time.

Ally anticipated that later that evening Lois might let her hair down, toss aside her glasses and strip away her outer layer of clothing, revealing her captivating beauty to the unsuspecting boys gazing back at them with her smoldering bedroom eyes.

It would be in that fleeting moment that the boys would discover that the bookish looking mommy figure they had often taken for granted was actually the most stunning and desirable beauty of them all.

Ally looked forward to watching Lois beguile and manipulate the boys to her will, just as she had done with their four fathers and countless other men as she and Lois had shared them together.

~~~~~

By the time they all had their fill of charcuterie and pinot blanc, everyone was feeling sated. The fact was everyone was too keyed up with excitement in anticipation of what they hoped would come next to eat anything else. It was their other appetites, those of a sexual nature, that desperately needed to be quelled.

Lois was nonplused by everyone's decision and simply turned the oven down to its lowest setting to let the lamb shanks continue cooking slowly until dinner time.

Ally and Lois offered to clean up and let everyone else go rest or mingle in the bunkhouse, but Sandy had other ideas. She suggested that they all go swimming in the pond. Ally and Lois looked at each other with raised eyebrow, knowing that this was 'Sandyspeak' for skinny dipping and frolicking in the water. Josh and Dan elected to stay with their mothers and help clean up.

Once they were done tidying up Lois opened another bottle of wine. This time she chose a bottle Corton-Charlemagne, a far more expensive bottle of chardonnay from the Côte de Beaune in Burgundy.

Hearing the yelling, screaming, laughing and giggling coming from the boat dock, the four walked out to the front porch to see what all the commotion was about.

As both Ally and Lois had suspected, everyone was naked and in the water. All except Nick, who had asked to use the Hasselblad. He had been working with Dan and had developed an interest in photography over the previous few days. Nick stood on the platform shooting the aquatic and other activities.

Nick filmed videos and took still images of the two women as they and the four boys swam about, with the boys not missing an opportunity to feel the two women up as Sandy and Bree squealed and giggled like schoolgirls.

Most of the real action was taking place below the surface of the water. The women and boys hands were finding each other's private places. Above the surface, tongues eventually found mouths, and then pegs found holes below the surface as the women would couple with the boys briefly and then disengage, teasing the boys.

Eventually the two women swam to opposite sides of the platform. Sandy was followed by Andy and Chris, and Bree by Mike and Matt. It wasn't long before each of the women was sandwiched between the boys who had followed them.

As Ally, Lois and their sons watched from the porch, Sandy appeared to have Andy deep in her ass as she arched her back into him, wrapping her arms behind his head. Chris' body was pressed hard against Sandy's prodigious breasts as he penetrating her pussy as he bobbed up and down in the water.

Andy kept one hand on the edge of the dock to keep all of them afloat as Sandy's squeals and moans carried up to the porch. On the other side of the platform, it was Mike buried in Bree's ass and Matt thrusting in and out of her pussy as she loudly urged them on.

"Oh GOD! Fuck me with those hard young cocks!" Bree loudly and excitedly demanded as her voice carried all the way up the hill to the house. "Harder, HARDER! Yeah! Yeah! Oh fuck, YEAH!"

"That certainly didn't take long," commented Lois dryly. Her voice was husky and her Québécois accent was suddenly more pronounced than usual. Ally could sense that Lois was becoming aroused. Ally had gone without sex for a long time too, so Ally understood the feelings Lois was experiencing at that moment.

And Ally knew something else―when Lois became aroused, not only did her Québécois accent reveal itself, she would cry out in French when she was in the throes of passion. Ally found that both charming and arousing.

Ally could feel Lois body trembling as they stood side by side, watching Bree and Sandy sandwiched between the boys in the pond. Lois' breathing was labored as Sandy and Bree's moans floated in the air up to the porch.

"The reason it didn't take them long, mon amour, is because that's why they're here," whispered Ally into Lois' ear. The two women were standing side by side with their arms around each other's waists. Then Ally whispered even more softly, "And why are you here?"

Lois' body stiffened momentarily and then she turned her head to gaze directly into Ally's eyes. The two women held each other's gaze for several second. Both Dan and Josh were standing a couple steps away from their mothers leaning against the railing on either side of them and couldn't hear the women's whispered exchange.

"My husband wants me to have sex with his son," whispered Lois, confessionally, the softly spoken words breathily rushing from her mouth.

"Yes, I know," answered Ally. "He told me this morning. He said he wanted the two of you to make love to each other as I recall―not just to have sex!"

"Yes, you're right, of course," sighed Lois as she looked over at Dan, smiling before she locked eyes with Ally again.

"Your husband wants what is best for you, Lois," said Ally. "And for Dan too! He thinks you need each other―and I do too."

"Oh, I don't know, Ally" anguished Lois, her accent coming to the fore. "I've raised him since he was a bébé!"

"Daniel is right―the two of you love each other already. What could be more natural," encouraged Ally. "There's less difference in age between you and Dan than there is between Josh and I―and God know Dan is closer in age to you than your husband."

"But Ally―" Lois started to say before Ally cut her off.

"He's not your biological son, Lois! Any more than Josh is mine!" said Ally forcefully. "Josh and I make love―and it is magical! It's beyond description. Don't deprive yourself of the joy―or Dan either! Don't turn down the special gift your husband Daniel is offering you and Dan!"

"Ally's right!" whispered Dan into Lois' ear as he pressed his body into her from behind, startling her. He kneaded Lois' breasts and she could feel his hard muscle find the cleft between her ass cheeks as she instinctively pushed back into him.

"Dad called me this morning," whispered Dan as he kissed Lois' neck. "He said he talked to you last night too."

"Yes, bébé," sighed Lois breathily, "but are you sure? Is this what you really want?"

Lois looked back over her shoulder at Dan as he continued to gently knead her breasts. Then she looked over at Ally, and saw that Josh had his arms around her, kissing her neck and kneading her breasts as well.

Ally and Lois locked eyes again. Ally could sense Lois' resistance weakening and her apprehension morphing into desire.

"You know, Dan" said Ally softly, as her eyes darted back and forth between Dan and Lois, "Lois and I, and our husbands used to make love together in the same bed. Is that something you would enjoy. Would you like to watch Lois and I make love?"

Ally watched as Lois' eyes widened. Was that fear and trepidation she saw, or excitement and lust?

"Bébé is that something you would like," moaned Lois in a husky, excited voice as her breasts heaved in and out and her head began to spin, "If it is―I'll do anything you want! ANYTHING!"

There was a long silence as Dan turned Lois around to face him. He slowly began unbuttoning her blouse as he kissed her lips again and again as they looked into each other's eyes.

Dan continued to kiss Lois on the lips repeatedly as she stood frozen in front of him. Finally Lois parted her lips and their tongues found the back of each other's mouths. After that Lois surrendered to her passion and her body melded into Dan's in a tight embrace.

"First―I want you and Ally to make love while Josh and I watch," said Dan haltingly as he stepped back from Lois and finished unbuttoning her blouse. Lois submissively pulled the blouse off and unzipped her skirt, stepping out of it as she continued to look at Dan longingly.

Both Dan and Josh's eyes began to devour Lois' bronzed body as she slowly removed her glasses, placing them on the railing, and then removed her elastic hair band before shaking out her hair so that it flowed over her shoulders and hung almost to her exposed nipples.

Without the glasses and ponytail, Lois was a different woman as she stood there with her breasts swelling from her half bra and with her neatly trimmed pussy visible through her sheer crotchless panties.

"Oh my God!" stuttered Dan as the words rushed from his mouth, "You're just so beautiful. I, I can't believe―"

"You can believe it Dan," said Ally. "Lois is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen―And you'll ever see."

As Ally spoke, she undid the bow behind her sundress and let it fall to the deck, then turned to Lois, embracing and kissing her passionately. Ally took Lois' hand and led her inside and down the hallway to the master bedroom, with Dan and Josh following close behind.

The boys watched Lois slink catlike ahead of them, gracefully floating across the great room as her bronzed pear shaped ass swayed from side to side. The boys watched as the women released hands and let them find the bottom of each other's asses, squeezing each other's soft flesh and drawing their bodies together as they walked.

By the time Josh closed and locked the bedroom door, Ally and Lois were already at the center of the bed locked in an embrace and thrusting their tongues down each other's throats. The two women's hands had already began to explore each other's bodies. Their pent up desire for each other was evident to both boys as Ally and Lois excitedly moaned at each other's every touch.

Josh and Dan sat back at the corners of the headboard, propping themselves up with throw pillows. They watched as Ally and Lois knelt across from each other with their pussies straddling one another's thighs, tribbing each other as they sensuously rocked their hips back and forth.

Josh and Dan watched intently as the two women slowly ground their pussies into each other's thighs. Ally squealed in pleasure as she rubbed her clit against Lois' lacy stocking, the fabric's rough texture sending jolts of pleasure through Ally's body.

Ally removed Lois' bra and tossed it to Dan. Ally untied the bows at the sides of Lois' panties and flung them to Dan as well. Lois' only remaining clothing was her lavender stockings and garter belt. There was something extremely erotic about seeing Lois clad only in the lacy stocking and garter belt, thought Dan. Maybe even sexier than seeing her completely naked.

Dan placed Lois' lingerie on the nightstands and then removed his own clothes, tossing them on the floor. Josh tossed his clothes to the floor too.

It was Lois' turn as she carefully removed Ally's emerald jewelry and gold nipple shields, handing them to Josh. Then she undid the clasp that held the chain around Ally's waist, tossing him the gold mesh G String.

Now the women were free to maul and suck each other's breasts and finger each other's pussies. They lowered their bodies to the mattress, kissing their way down each other's torso, inextricably kissing and licking their way toward each other's throbbing clits.

Ally and Lois turned on their sides with their top leg bent back at the knee and their feet planted firmly against their asses. They held their feet against their soft ass cheeks with one hand as they stretched their thighs wide apart.

Josh and Dan watched with amazement at how flexible both women's bodies were as they stretched their thighs wider yet. The boys could tell the women's tongues and lips had found each other's clits because Ally and Lois began moaning passionately as they rocked their hips feverishly into each other's faces. They dug their fingers into each other's soft ass cheeks which tightened and loosened with each thrust of their tongues.

Eventually, both women let go of their ankles and wrapped their thighs around each other's heads as they rolled back and forth across the bed, burying their heads inside each other's pussies. Their moans were becoming urgent. Their bodies began to undulate and shudder as their soft ass cheeks quivered wildly.

Lois was the first to cry out as her entire body began to throb and Ally soon followed. Locked in each other's tight embrace, Ally and Lois writhed on the bed in front of Josh and Dan as the boys reclined back against the headboard, stroking their stiff shafts.

The boys watched as the two women untangled their sweat soaked bodies, sitting up in the middle of the bed facing each other. Both women leaned backward, supporting themselves upright with their outstretched arms and hands.