The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

Story Info
Stepmoms post sexy profiles online with sons encouragement.
33.9k words
4.24
4.6k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains explicit sexual language and activity, including rough sex. If such material offends you, please move on to a different story. There is something for everyone on Literotica's website.

Please note that this is the FIFTH and final part of this FIVE part story.

~~~~~

The Jocasta Complex - Part 5

Mothers and sons succumb to their mutual lust on a two week mountain holiday.

~~~~~

Monday Morning / Day 11

As Ally awoke she could feel warm bodies on either side of her. Turning her head to the left and right, she saw Josh on one side and Matt on the other in the dim predawn light. Both were fast asleep. It wasn't until she sat up that she saw Chris sprawled across the bottom of the bed.

Ally gingerly squirmed out of bed without disturbing her lovers from the night before and padded quietly into the bathroom to take a quick shower and wash away all evidence of the previous night's intense debauchery.

The prior night had seen the boys commingle their penises inside her in every conceivable combination, repeatedly double penetrating each of her orifices again and again in different pairings. Eventually, after exhausting the various combinations, and each other, they all drifted off to sleep.

After finishing in the bathroom, Ally slipped on her robe and headed toward the kitchen and coffee. She could smell it brewing as she came back into the bedroom to put on her robe and suspected that Lois was already up and in the kitchen.

Ally heard voices as she headed down the hallway and was surprised that both Dan and Nick were up so early in the morning. As she walked into the kitchen, the three were walking the other way, coffee mugs in hand, heading toward the front door.

Lois stopped for a moment to say good morning, explaining that they were on their way to take photos. Ally watched as Dan and Nick stopped by the office to retrieve the cameras and tripods for what Lois said would be a photo session.

"Good morning, mon cher!" said Lois, smiling as she pecked Ally on the cheek. "I promised Dan we would get started with my photo study this morning while the light is at its best. Time has been getting away from us and Dan is falling behind with his project."

"Oh, OK!" said Ally cheerfully, glad to see things returning to a semblance of normal. "You must have gotten up early to prepare―you look stunning! I love your makeup and hair, they're lovely."

"Thank you!" gushed Lois. "I can't take any credit. Dan was very specific how he wanted me to look for his camera."

"Well, he has very good taste," complimented Ally. "You look sexy and alluring. I can't wait to see the photos."

"Lois, we better hurry," called Dan from the bottom of the steps. "The light―remember!"

"I have to go," laughed Lois quietly as she smiled at Ally again, "my master calls!"

Ally watched Lois cross the great room to join her son and Nick. Ally hadn't just been polite, she told herself, she had never seen Lois look more stunning. Lois seemed to have a glow about her.

After fetching a cup of coffee from the kitchen, Ally sauntered over to the floor to ceiling windows at the front of the great room and watched Dan and Nick as they positioned their cameras on the floating platform. Ally continued to watch as Lois shed her robe and stood naked next to the lone white chaise at the edge of the platform as Dan began to direct and pose her.

Although it was a beautiful morning, the red skies portended a new storm was on its way. The sky was crimson and orange, and the clouds were a silvery white as the sun was about to peek over the horizon. The scene was like something out of a fanciful painting from a book of fairy tales, with the surreal looking red sky and the shimmering silver clouds. The only things missing from the idyllic looking setting were unicorns and butterflies.

The way the reflection of the unusually colored sky and clouds mirrored off the tranquil pond's placid surface only contributed to the otherworldly and dreamlike ambience surrounding Lois. As both boys heaved bucket after bucket of water on the platform below Lois, the platform disappeared and the red sky and silver clouds enveloped Lois' body as she reclined on the chaise. Dan and Nick directed their cameras on her flawlessly tanned and oiled body.

"The fairest fucking maiden of 'um all!" drawled Sandy, surprising Ally as she walked up behind her. "It's bad enough li'l Miss Fifi there is so frickin' gorgeous. But then God has to stick his nose in, makin' a morning like this here one! ― It just ain't fuckin' fair!"

~~~~~

With Lois and her sous chefs occupied down at the pond taking photos, breakfast had to be improvised once everyone was up. Sandy made pancakes and Bree nuked piles of Costco bacon in the microwave as Josh made more fresh coffee.

Ally busied herself scrambling eggs the way the boys had always liked them, with a little half & half, a few dashes of Cholula Sauce and a handful of shredded cheddar, slow cooking the eggs over a low flame so they would remain moist.

By the time they got done eating and cleaning up after breakfast it was almost 8 a.m., so Ally and Josh excused themselves to the office to see how the acquisition was progressing.

Everyone had taken Sunday off at both companies and things would start moving pretty quickly this morning with everyone back in their offices.

"It's just a thought, but since Dan and Lois are using one of the bedrooms," said Josh as he and Ally entered the office, closing the door behind them, "why don't we have Dan move his computer setup to their bedroom?"

"That sounds like a good idea," agreed Ally. "We're going to need more space to spread things out as things progress. And we'll need quick access to the fax and printer too."

"I'll talk to him when they are done at the pond," replied Josh, before changing the subject. "How are Sandy and Bree? They looked a little shaky earlier."

"Oh, I think they are fine now," replied Ally. "But we should keep an eye on them, Bree especially―delayed reaction and all that."

"Right," muttered Josh as he piled Dan's stuff up on the edge of desk to make room for Ally's laptop and extra monitor.

"Do we really need the laptop?" asked Ally. "We've got the desktop right there."

"The desktop is older and slower," replied Josh. "But we can use it in tandem with your laptop for some stuff."

Once Josh had the laptop and secondary monitor setup, Ally logged into Zoom and there was a message saying the meeting would be delayed for an hour.

"Well, shit!" huffed Ally.

"No big," replied Josh. "We can use the hour to work on your web presence."

Ally looked at Josh quizzically, not sure what he was talking about. He sensed her confusion.

"The three erotic websites. You know, the ones for hooking up," reminded Josh. "We have plenty of new photos to upload and we still need to update your profiles. We can get plenty done in an hour."

"Oh, yeah. OK," replied Ally. "We've been so busy, I completely forgotten about it."

While speaking, Ally watched as Josh brought his briefcase over to the desk. She hadn't noticed before that he kept it stashed next to the leather couch on the opposite side of the room.

"What's that?" asked Ally, as Josh retrieved the portable hard drive and plugged it into the desktop computer.

"It's a hard drive with all the new photos and videos Dan has taken of you. We can work on uploading some of them to the websites until the Zoom call starts, and we can be uploading stuff as the meeting progresses―kill two birds with one stone."

"Sounds good," replied Ally with feigned enthusiasm, still not sure she was completely comfortable with the idea of having sexy stuff on the internet now that she was the face of a multi-million dollar company. Although she had her reservations, she didn't want to disappoint Josh, especially since she had already agreed to it.

While Josh was talking he dragged a folder from the external drive to the desktop computer and the contents started downloading as they spoke.

"The folder I'm transferring has all of Dan's new stuff," said Josh. "It will upload to the internet faster from the computer itself versus the external drive."

"OK," said Ally tentatively. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to start going through the photos first and select the ones you like most," said Josh as he created a new folder on the desktop called 'Ally Picks'. "While the photos are downloading, let's pull up the websites and update your bio and other info. OK? After that, drag the photos you like into the new folder."

"Sure," replied Ally, still not convinced this was a good idea, but going along, nonetheless.

~~~~~

"All right then. I think we're done for now," said Ally as the Zoom call wound down. "Do you agree?"

Ally turned to Josh, who was sitting next to her, as he nodded yes.

"Yes, agreed," said Josh into the laptop's microphone. "And the final agreement will be ready for signature this afternoon―is that correct?"

"Good then," said Ally as there was a murmur of affirmative answers from her staff on the other end of the Zoom call. "Get back to me with any questions or if you me to make any decisions. I'll expect an update early this afternoon. Thank you all for having moved so expeditiously. Talk to you soon!"

Ally closed the tab on her laptop for the completed Zoom call and pushed her chair back from the desk, while turning to face Josh.

"I need to take a break for a few minutes," said Ally. "How about you?"

"I'm fine, for now," replied Josh. "Take as long as you want. I'll sit here and update the other two websites with the new bio info from the first site we completed and the photos we have agreed on while you're gone. We can take a look at the videos when you get back."

"Thanks. I just need a few minutes," said Ally appreciatively. "I want to check in and see how everyone else is doing too. See you in a few. Can I bring you anything back?"

"I'm fine," replied Josh as he began updated the second website. "See you in a bit."

~~~~~

Closing the office door behind her, Ally walked over to the large windows at the front of the great room and looked down at the pond to see how Lois and the boys were doing. She hadn't heard them come back yet and the photo session seemed to be going on longer than she had anticipated.

Looking at the dock and swimming platform, Ally was surprised to see that no one was there. But hearing thunder in the distance, Ally looked up and off to the northwest where the dark clouds had been forming. That was when she saw Lois and the boys along the path that skirted the far side of the pond, hiking back toward the ranch house.

Ally immediately knew where they had been. There was a large stand of pine trees along the northern and western perimeter of the pond and back behind the pine forest was an impressive and picturesque red rock formation with many tall boulders and a small meadow in front of them that was usually filled with wildflowers this time of year.

Ally was pretty sure that Dan could not resist using the area as a backdrop for some of his photos of Lois. The area would also have really good, filtered light this time of day. Ally was sure that Dan was aware of all of this as well, since he and the other boys had picnicked with her there many times over the years.

As Ally watched the three walk back along the path, she noted that only Dan was fully clothed. Both Lois and Nick were naked, except for their sneakers. It occurred to Ally that Nick must have spent some time in front of the camera with Lois as well as behind it. Ally smiled to herself, making a mental note to ask Lois later about her little tryst among the rocks and trees.

In the meantime, Ally decided to touch base with the others and see how they were doing, but they too, were nowhere to be seen. Walking down the hallway, Ally could hear the sound of voices. Moans was more like it, Ally thought to herself with amusement, and they were coming from Sandy's room.

Putting her ear to the door, Ally was able to make our both Sandy and Bree's voices, as well as those of the four boys. They all sounded pleasantly occupied, so Ally decided not to disturb them and returned to the great room.

As she entered the room, she saw that Lois, Dan and Nick had returned. Ally noticed that Josh had come out from the office and was talking to Dan who shook his head yes and followed him back into the office along with Nick.

"How was the shoot?" asked Ally as she walked up to Lois. "It was a spectacular morning. I can't wait to see the photos."

"It was gorgeous! Wasn't it?" enthused Lois as she slipped her dress back over her head and headed toward the kitchen with Ally at her side.

As Lois started preparing lunch for everyone, the two women continued to talk and Lois described the morning photo session with Ally peppered her with questions, especially about what went on in the meadow. Lois' answers about the going on in the meadow were intentionally vague, with Lois enjoying making Ally pry the naughty details out of her.

Talking and giggling like schoolgirls, Lois continued preparing lunch and Ally kept an eye on the office, watching as Dan and Nick carried Dan's computer, monitor and other things to the bedroom.

Lois also asked Ally what she and Josh were up to, sequestering themselves in the office. Ally told her they were working on the purchase of Andrew's company, which of course was true. But then Ally had the urge to tell Lois about the websites and see what she thought about it.

As it turned out, Lois was intrigued by the idea. She said that Dan had already mentioned the sites, and that Josh had told him about them. Lois had a lot of questions and Ally confided Nunn had arranged many hookups for her in the last couple of years prior to his death using the websites.

"I think Dan wants me to do it too," confided Lois.

"Oh, OK," replied Ally hesitantly, sensing Lois' trepidation. "Perhaps we could arrange a hookup together. Test the waters, so to speak. What do you think?"

"I'd feel a lot better if we did it together for the first time!" replied Lois, sounding relieved. "I don't want to disappoint Dan, but I am a little skittish about the idea. I'm not as adventurous as you, mon cher."

"Has he talked about uploading your profiles yet?" asked Ally.

"Yes," replied Lois with a sigh. "He was going to use the photos from today and some of the others. That's what he was going to do this afternoon. I'm supposed to help him after lunch."

"Well, it sounds like he's serious, then," replied Ally. "I guess we should tell them about our idea, about hooking up together. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I guess," replied Lois with another sigh. "I'll talk to Dan about it after lunch."

When Ally saw Josh look in her direction and beckon her back to the office, Ally excused herself.

"It's my lord and master summoning me now," laughed Ally as she got up from the kitchen counter. "I guess we can compare notes after lunch!"

As Ally walked off to join Josh, Dan was walking in to join Lois in the kitchen along with Nick.

"Your sous chefs are here," announced Dan as he pecked Lois on the cheek.

~~~~~

Once they were back in the office, Josh was all business. He had updated all three websites with Ally's current profiles and had her read and edit them, looking for mistakes or things she wanted to add to them. They also reviewed the photos that had been posted and varied them slightly based upon the websites' particular target audiences.

Two of the sites were strictly devoted to hookups. They were dating sites for people who wanted to cut straight to the chase. The third site was for swingers and was primarily for people looking for likeminded people who wanted to engage in group sex and swapping.

Ally had been careful to select photos that never showed her full face. Josh understood her concerns and didn't object. He understood and shared her concerns about being recognized. And besides, Josh knew that her face wasn't one of the attributes that would be of greatest interest to most of the websites viewers. The photos Ally did select showed off her body spectacularly well and would draw plenty of attention, especially her fabulous tits.

"Your profile is going to get a lot of hits now," enthused Josh. "Your photos are amazing. I haven't seen one woman on these sites that comes even close to you!"

"Really, baby?" cooed Ally. "I'm so glad you think so!"

"All we have left to do are the videos," continued Josh. "I'll already selected a few, and I've had Dan edit them down. I told him to edit out portions of the videos that show your full face. I figured you'd want that."

"Thank you!" replied Ally. You were reading my mind. By the way, speaking of Dan, there's something else we need to talk about."

"Oh, what's that?" asked Josh, his curiosity obviously piqued.

"He want's Lois to post her own profiles too," replied Ally.

"Yeah, he mentioned that he was thinking about it when he was working on your videos," replied Josh. "How does Lois feel about it?"

"She'll do anything Dan asks her," replied Ally. "Just as I will for you. But we were wondering if we could arrange a hookup for her and me together. To get the ball rolling, so to speak. What do you think? She's going to ask Dan too."

"Sure! That actually sounds like a really good idea," enthused Josh. "Just the two of you, or all four of us?"

"I hadn't thought about it," replied Ally tentatively. "But how about BOTH!"

"I'm game if Dan is!" answered Josh with a smile just as the computer began pinging like a pinball machine.

"What's THAT?" asked Ally, surprised as the computer continued to ping away.

"Your new profiles, photos and videos must have completed uploading to the websites," said Josh. "You have new admirers!"

"New videos?" asked Ally, raising her eyebrow as she turned to look at Josh. "You haven't shown those to me yet. You uploaded them already?"

"Ahhh ― YEAH!" replied Josh sheepishly. "I didn't think you'd mind and―"

"Please don't do that again, baby," said Ally in a warm, but firm, voice. "I'm willing to do anything you want me to do. But I have to be able to trust you. And you said I would be able to look at the stuff we posted first. OK? I'm sure what you posted was fine, but still, I want to have a say in it. OK?"

"I'm sorry, baby," apologized Josh. "It won't happen again."

"OK!" replied Ally reassuringly as she patted Josh's thigh, pulling her chair closer. "Now let's look at my fan mail!"

~~~~~

Monday Afternoon / Day 11

Lois surprised everyone at lunch with a Quiche Lorraine, made from scratch. The field green salad that accompanied it with a raspberry vinaigrette complemented it perfectly, as did more of the Alsatian Pinot Blanc that Lois had served previously.

Things seemed to be back to normal as the conversation flowed freely around the table. Whatever discomfort Sandy and Bree had been feeling seemed to have dissipated. After lunch, the two women and the boys were off to the pond to soak up some rays and do a bit of swimming. In addition, plenty of extracurricular activities were on the schedule at the pond as well.

Ally and Josh took a rain check on the water sports, saying they had work to do on their purchase of Daniel's company. And strictly speaking that was true. They were waiting for a call back from their office and for any papers that would require Ally's signature.

Their actual motive, however, had nothing to do with business. Once they had gotten into the messages from the swinging and hookup sites, particularly some of the older messages, Ally was forced to confront aspects of her relationship with her husband that she would have preferred to have remained buried with him.

Josh sat back patiently and let Ally spill her heart out as they went through the messages, one by one. She was surprised how understanding he was, given the content of some of the messages, especially those from individuals and groups she had hooked up with previously.