The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Josh could afford to be patient and understanding, and betray no shock and not be judgmental. He had already read through all of the messages previously. He had already culled the messages down to those he wanted Ally to read and respond to, or for which he wanted an explanation.

Josh hoped that by confronting Ally with her past behavior, he would be able to draw her back into that world more easily. Josh had found that watching his father's DVDs aroused something in him and he wanted to experience it directly himself, but without repeating some of his father's excessed of the final couple of years.

The message from the group of black men who had ravaged Ally in the cheap hotel room, the final hookup before Ally called it all off, was particularly painful for Ally and the source of much shame and crying. Ally was relieved when Josh said he wasn't interested in a sequel. At least not with that particular group of black men.

The tryst with the Double Dick Dude was particularly embarrassing for Ally, because she had obviously enjoyed herself so much, and given the somewhat bizarre nature of the coupling.

After much prodding from Josh, Ally finally admitted just how much she had enjoyed it, and after even more prodding, she finally responded to his message, suggesting that they hook up again.

Josh was insistent about it, suggesting that Dan could film the encounter this time, and do so more tastefully. Josh hinted that it would be exciting if she and Lois could do it together, provided she and Dan, and Double Dick Dude, were amenable.

Reluctantly, Ally agreed after much cajoling. Ally was self-conscious and somewhat embarrassed about revealing something that bizarre and kinky to Lois and Dan, not knowing how they might react.

"You know Josh, that message was over two years old. Tom may be out of all this by now," said Ally, rolling her eyes as she turned to look at Josh. And somewhat hoping that it might be true.

"True! But so far, he's the only former partner you've shown any interest in," replied Josh. "And for the record, I think it is interesting that he made a big enough impression on you that you remember his name."

"What interested me about him was that he was sweet and vulnerable," replied Ally. "Not his double wanger. And I remembered his name because it was my dad's name too!"

"And those porn actors with the huge tools didn't get your juices flowing?" asked Josh skeptically, not buying her explanation about the guy with two dicks either.

"Well, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have a good time with them," said Ally, blushing. "But―"

"But nothing!" prodded Josh. "Send them a message. I want to watch them rock your world again. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh, all right!" replied an exasperated Ally, worrying that Josh was getting carried away. "But that's the last one. Let's wait and see what new messages come in. I don't want this to turn into an 'oldies but goodies' kind of thing. OK?"

"Agreed!" reassured Josh as he watched her send off the message. Those had been the two videos that most interested him, so he was perfectly content to move on.

"There! OK! Happy?" said Ally as she made a show of hitting the send button with the mouse.

And just as she did so, the fax machine began spitting out pages.

Both Josh and Ally looked over at her laptop at almost the same time and there was a request for a Zoom call in her Outlook marked urgent.

"Can you grab the fax while I log into Zoom?" asked Ally as she pulled her laptop forward on the desk and opened the email. "It looks like playtime was over."

~~~~~

"You know, if you and Ally really want to offer yourselves as a pair on the websites," said Dan as he turned toward Lois as she sat next to him at the computer table in their bedroom, "I'll need to shoot some additional photos and videos of the two of you to post on your web profiles―and Ally will probably want to upload them to her profiles too."

"Thank you, mon amour!" replied Lois. "We're at your disposal. I'd really feel more comfortable if Ally and I did it together at first. At least until I get more comfortable with this whole thing."

"Sure, I get it. We'll do some photos and at least one video tomorrow―assuming Ally will have the time," agreed Dan.

"Thank you, mon amour!" replied Lois appreciatively.

"But for now, at least, you're ready to upload your profiles as is on the websites right?" pressed Dan. "And you've reviewed them, right? Is there anything you want to change?"

"It pretty much mirrors Ally's―right?" asked Lois.

"Yeah," replied Dan.

"And it has everything you want?" asked Lois.

"Absolutely," said Dan.

"Then they're fine with me," assured Lois. "I trust your judgment."

"We still haven't decided on your screen name though," replied Dan. "Any ideas? How about Fifi?"

Dan hadn't been able to get the last word out before starting to grin and the look on Lois' face was priceless, so he couldn't help breaking into laughter.

"That is definitely NOT an option," replied Lois with feigned indignation. "Do you have any GOOD ideas?"

"How about Désirée?" suggested Dan as he regained his composure. "You're certainly the most desirable woman I have ever seen. And God knows, all of the men who will be looking at you online will become filled with desire. What do you think?"

"Oh, you're SO sweet, mon cher," cooed Lois. "Yes, I like it! And if you like it, then I LOVE IT! Désirée it shall be!"

"Désirée and Saoirse," replied Dan, mangling Ally's Gaelic nom de guerre. "The two of you will make quite a pair. Although I don't know why Ally would have picked a name like that. It's too hard to spell and pronounce."

"It was her grandmother's name," replied Lois. "They were very close. Her grandmother was born during the Irish Rebellion and the name was popular back then. It means freedom in Gaelic."

"Oh, OK," replied Dan, "that makes sense. And how do you pronounce it again?"

"SEER-SHA," repeated Lois, speaking very slowly.

"I'm just about ready to upload your profiles," said Dan as he turned to look at Lois. "Do you want to go through them one last time before I post them on the websites?"

"If you're happy with them, mon amour," replied Lois, "then so am I. ― But you're sure you want to watch me with all these strangers having sex? You're sure you won't get mad and jealous if I end up enjoying them―you know, maybe a little too much?"

"You mean like with Andy?" asked Dan sheepishly.

"Yes, I guess I do," replied Lois softly. "I don't want anything to come between us. Promise me that you will tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable. Otherwise, I plan on enjoying the experiences. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes it is!" said Dan earnestly. "Watching you cum―watching you in the throes of orgasm―those are intoxicating and addictive for me. And I love filming you when your nipples are hard and your breasts are heaving, when the muscles in your abdomen are contracting and your ass and thighs are quivering! It is all just so erotic and beautiful!"

"Baby! STOP!" moaned Lois playfully. "You're making me all hot!"

"Good, baby," replied Dan, before abruptly adding, "then get naked and lay down on the bed."

"And WHY?" asked Lois, again sounding playful. "Are you going to join me?"

"Not right away," said Dan as he distractedly tinkered with his computer."

"So, what are we doing then?" asked Lois, puzzled.

"I'm setting the computer up to record your introductory video message to your online admirers," replied Dan.

"Really? What am I supposed to say?" asked Lois, somewhat alarmed. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just lay back on the bed and pleasure yourself," replied Dan. "And answer the questions I ask you. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I think so," responded Lois, guardedly. "When will this get uploaded?"

"The feed will be live on the biggest and most trafficked of the three websites. The live feed is one of their most unique features. Everyone online on their website right now will have it pop up on their screens so they can watch, there are about 95,000 people online right now," said Dan excitedly. "But I'm recording it and I'll post it on the other two websites as well, on your home pages."

"But shouldn't we practice it first," asked Lois nervously. "What if I flub up―or become tongue tied?"

"It's better if we just go for it," replied Dan confidently. "It's more real, more spontaneous. The people watching will respond to it better. Especially if you seem a little nervous, a little apprehensive, vulnerable. Are you nervous, apprehensive and vulnerable?"

"Yes, baby! I'm damn nervous," whined Lois. "I'm not sure―"

"Here we go," said Dan, cutting Lois off. "You'd better turn your head slightly and let your hair cover most of your face. Action!"

"But, baby―" Lois started to say as Dan's tone of voice changed and he began to speak over her.

"So tell your admirers your name, darling!" asked Dan as he pushed his chair to the side so it wouldn't obstruct the webcam. Lois could see herself lying on the bed naked in the video box at the middle of his large monitor.

"I―Ahhh―My name is Désirée," panted Lois nervously, fidgeting with her hair as she adjusted it to hide most of her face.

"And how old are you, Désirée?" asked Dan.

"I'm thirty-one," said Lois nervously.

"And why have you posted your profile on this website Désirée?" continued Dan. "Is it because you like to have sex?"

"Yes," answered Lois timidly as she looked down into her lap and continued to fidget with her hair.

"Sometimes you like to have sex with more than one person at the same time," said Dan. "Isn't that right Désirée? And with both men and women."

"Yes, that's true," rasped Lois, before clearing her throat. "YES! That's all true!"

"What's your favorite thing sexually, Désirée?" asked Dan.

"I―I don't know," replied Lois evasively. "I like a lot of things."

"Yes, but there is one thing you like most of all," prodded Dan. "Don't be shy. Tell us!"

"I―I don't know what you mean," whimpered Lois.

"You like really big cocks! Isn't that right, Désirée?" prodded Dan. "You like them in all your holes, and all at once. Isn't that right Désirée?"

"Yes, I suppose so," whimpered Lois as she tried to sneak a look at Dan from beneath her hair.

"You recently had an experience that really rocked your world, didn't you?" asked Dan. "It made you go wild and talk really slutty didn't it? It made you consumed with lust, didn't it?"

"YES!" confessed Lois as her breasts began to heave as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Tell us about it Désirée!" demanded Dan. "In your own words, describe the experience. I'm sure everyone would like to hear."

"Please, baby! Don't make me do it!" begged Lois. "Not in front of everyone! Please!"

"Do you want to disappoint everyone?" asked Dan pointedly. "Everyone wants to hear about your experience. Don't you? Text Désirée your encouragement."

Suddenly the computer began clicking again and again as the responses came in.

"There, you see! Everyone wants to hear the story," said Dan. "One of your fans wants you to spread your legs a bit wider too, so he can see your beautiful pussy better. I'm sure many of your other admirers would as well."

Again the computer clicked like crazy.

Lois spread her legs wide apart and completely surrendered to the moment. She knew what they all wanted and she decided to give it to them. Reaching down with her hands, Lois spread the lips to her labia wide apart, revealing the soft wet pink flesh inside.

"That's right, baby," encouraged Dan. "Now lay back, close your eyes and stroke your clit―and tell your story!"

Lois let out a long sigh and relaxed her entire body as she began to stroke her aching clit. She knew there was no use trying to deny Dan what he wanted.

"I had the most amazing sex of my life a few days ago. It all started when another woman and I were fisted by of our two other women friends who brought us to multiple orgasms. Then one of the women, my closest friend, made love to me as we buried our heads between each other's legs," continued Lois as her hips began to undulate as she stroked her clit."

"Go on," encouraged Dan. "Tell us what happened next."

"Next we were joined by two virile young men with huge cocks. The one with the thicker cock took my pussy and the one with an exceptionally long cock took my ass at the same time. I was in heaven, filled with two huge cocks. They fucked me hard. I like it rough," confessed Lois as her voice became husky and she experienced her first orgasm.

"OK, tell us more," encouraged Dan after letting everyone watch Lois' body writhe and undulate on their computer screens. Lois was excited now, and she rushed to continue her story as the words spilled from her mouth.

"The cock in my ass was the longest I've ever had inside me and it felt SO good. As he pushed it hard against my cervix it became painful, but he wouldn't stop. Eventually his cock found its way farther inside me and he pushed all of his long snakelike cock inside of me. I was in heaven! I begged him for more―MUCH MORE! And the harder and deeper he went inside me, the bigger a slut I became. ― Oh GOD! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING! UMMM!" moaned Lois suddenly, completely overwhelmed by another powerful orgasm.

Lois lay thrashing on the bed for several minutes while the orgasm washed over her, as she continuing to mew lustfully. Once Lois's orgasm began to fade, Dan continued the conversation.

"You enjoyed that experience very much, didn't you Désirée?" asked Dan.

"YES!" whimpered Lois in a high pitched voice, still savoring her orgasm.

"And you'd like to experience it again, and with other people, wouldn't you?" asked Dan. "Isn't that right Désirée?"

"YES! Y-E-S!" whimpered Lois frantically in her high pitched voice again as yet another orgasm swept over her body. This time her feet were pulled up against her ass as she raised it in the air, spreading her legs even wider apart as she vigorously fingered herself with the fingers on her right hand as she began slapping her pussy with the left.

"Why don't you get up and sit down in front of the computer now, and let everyone take a closer look at your lovely tits," asked Dan.

Lois walked over to the computer and sat down, being careful to keep her head turned sideways and her hair covering most of her face.

"You'd love to have your admirers knead your lovely breasts as I am now," said Dan as he fondled Lois. "Wouldn't you Désirée?"

"Yes! It feels so good," cooed Lois.

"Are you going to reply to all your admirers messages?" prompted Dan.

"Yes, of course," replied Lois.

"Say goodbye for now Désirée," prompted Dan again.

"Au revoir pour le moment. Jusqu'à la prochaine fois!" said Lois sweetly as Dan turned off the live feed.

"I can't believe you got me to do that!" purred Lois as she looked up at Dan who hovered over her. "And live on the internet. Mon Dieu!"

"And for nearly 150,000 of your most intimate admirers who were watching at the end," replied Dan.

"Mon dieu! I got off in front of all those people?" gasped Lois.

"Yes, you certainly did," giggled Dan. "Witness the 384 messages you now have."

~~~~~

"This looks good to me," said Ally without looking up from the most recent version of the letter of understanding. "If you don't see anything else, I'm prepared to sign off on it and fax it back. What do you think?"

While Ally had been reading and making notations on the printed document, Josh had been reading it on his computer screen. This was the third draft of the agreement and Josh was taking his time, playing close attention to where the document indicated changes had been made from the previous versions. He still had a couple of pages to go.

"Almost done. Give me a minute," asked Josh as Ally smiled. She was glad to see that he was being so conscientious.

"Yeah, looks good to me," Josh finally replied as he looked up from the computer screen, before changing the subject completely. "Are they still going at it, down at the pond?"

"Of course," replied Ally, smiling at Josh as she glanced out the window. "They're still rutting away like deer down there."

"If you want to go ahead and sign and initial the agreement," said Josh, returning to business, "I'll scan it and email it back to your assistant."

"Not fax it?" asked Ally.

"If I scan and email it," replied Josh, "we have a record of what we actually sent."

"Good point!" complimented Ally as she handed the first signed sheet to Josh. "OK, here, I'm signing the other pages now. Let's get this over with, so we can move on to other things."

"Other things like checking your emails and talking to Lois, like we talked about?" asked Josh hopefully.

"YES, Y-E-S! Of course," agreed Ally, feigning exasperation and knowing how excited Josh was to move forward on their new online adventures.

While they had been going back and forth with the office as they worked their way through the three separate drafts of the agreement, haggling back and forth with Andrew and his staff, over the final amount and terms of their offer, Ally had received an email back from Tom, her doubly gifted former sex partner.

During a break when Ally's staff was working through some remaining issues with Andrew's people, Josh had used the opportunity to prod Ally to get back to Tom since he had indicated he would like to do a video call via Messenger and was currently available.

Although reluctant at first, Ally eventually relented, reaching out to Tom. After a bit of polite conversation back and forth, Ally informed Tom of her husband's passing and introduced Josh. After that, it didn't take Josh long to cut to the chase.

"Ally and her friend Lois are interested in hooking up together, as a pair," said Josh, catching Ally off guard. "Would that interest you? Her friend's lover is an excellent photographer, and I think he would like to video the encounter. What do you think? Would that interest you?"

"Josh! I haven't even discussed it with her yet," protested Ally mildly. "We should talk to them first and―"

"If Tom isn't interested," interrupted Josh, "then that's the end of it anyway. But if he is interested, THEN we can discuss it with them. So then―what do you think Tom?"

"Would you and the other gentleman be taking part too?" asked Tom.

"I hadn't really thought about it," replied Josh. "Perhaps, if it is all right with you―and Ally, of course."

"The other lady―is she as beautiful as Ally?" asked Tom, hopefully.

"MORE beautiful!" interrupted Ally. "But we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. I haven't even talked to her yet. We've only talked generally about doing this together."

"Regardless, I'd still like to get together with you again," replied Tom. "I can't tell you how many times I've thought about you since we got together originally. I'm so glad you reached out to me."

"Thanks you Tom, that's sweet!" gushed Ally. "So, either with my friend, or me alone, when would you have time for us to get together?"

"I'm available almost any weekend," replied Tom. "Would you want to get together in Vegas again―like last time? It's easy for me to fly in there."

"That shouldn't be a problem," said Ally as she looked at Josh, who was shaking his head yes."

"OK then," said Tom, sounding as though he was ready to end the call. "I'll look forward to hearing back from you."

"I'll call you back as soon as I've talked to my friend," replied Ally. "And then we can make our plans, one way or the other. In either event, I look forward to seeing you again. BYE!"

"I'll look forward to seeing you too!" said Tom enthusiastically. "Bye for now."

Once the Messenger video disconnected Ally turned to Josh and gave him 'The Look'.

"We should have discussed this first," said Ally calmly, but pointedly.