The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's easy, mon cher," cooed Lois, "I love their tender lips and tongues making love to my clit."

"And you Saoirse?" asked Josh, now wondering what Ally might say next.

"I love the musky smell of a woman filling my nostrils when my face is between their legs. I love to feel their wetness coating my face when I lick and suck their throbbing clits," replied Ally. "I love the way they clamp their thighs around my head and thrash around when they finally cum."

"But there is one thing we enjoy even more," interjected Ally, as she turned to look at Lois. "Isn't that right, my love?"

"Oui, mon amour," agreed Lois, sensing what Ally was getting at. "On this we totally agree! Absolument!"

"And what is that?" asked Josh.

"Most of all, we like making love to both of you, my loves," said Ally.

"And that is why we will do 'ANYTHING' you ask us to do," cooed Lois earnestly as she looked first at Josh, and then into the camera at Dan.

"We know you like to watch!" added Ally. "And as for myself―I like to be watched!"

"So you would like the viewers online to watch you and Désirée make love then?" asked Josh.

"Mais bien sûr," exclaimed Lois energetically. "But of course!"

"Well then, you ladies would be interested to know that there are over a hundred thousand viewers watching you at the moment," revealed Josh. "And the text messages are starting to roll in, as well as personal emails."

"Really!" gushed Ally excitedly.

"As a matter of fact," said Josh, "many of them have suggestions of what they would like to see."

"That sounds delicious," intoned Lois seductively.

"Greg in Denver would like to see you eat each other's pussies," continued Josh. "And Wade in Tacoma would like to watch you fist each another."

"Tell us more, mon cher!" asked Lois excitedly.

"Beverly in Des Moines would like to watch you 'trib' on each other's thighs, and then your pussies," added Josh.

Lois turned and embraced Ally as the two women swallowed each other's tongues in a long, wet, passionate kiss. Eager to get started.

"I know you are eager to get started," interrupted Josh, "but before you do, there is one more request. Jack in Savannah would like you to remove the jewelry on your breasts and your G strings so that everyone can see you nipples, breasts and pussies."

"Of course," replied Ally as she began to remove Lois' breast jewelry, and then her G string. After that, Lois removed Ally's jewelry as well. Both women scooted to the head of the bed to deposit their jewelry on the nightstands, giving the viewers a renewed look at their behinds. Both women's pussies were gushing juices now and glistened wetly.

"Jack wants you to suck and lick each other's nipples," continued Josh. "He wants to see them really erect!"

Ally and Lois did as instructed, and then immediately began making love. Over the course of the next thirty minutes the two women managed to engage in every sexual act that had been asked of them, as well as others of their own choosing.

Both women had multiple orgasms as they rolled around the bed locked in each other's embrace. They finally reclined back in bed, panting and temporarily exhausted, propping themselves up on their elbows and looking toward the camera with satisfied expressions.

"Is that what you had in mind?" asked Ally, looking directly into the camera's lens, talking directly to their online audience.

Josh's laptop began to ping wildly as the responses came in, in the affirmative.

"Your audience seems to be most appreciative," said Josh, smiling at the two women.

"I have a box of toys under the bed," announced Ally, suddenly inspired. "Would you like to see them? Would you like to tell us how you would like us to use them?"

Ally retrieved the box from under the bed and arrayed the various toys at the foot of the bed as Dan scanned them in closeups with the camera.

Immediately, the requests began to roll in as the laptop pinged for almost five minutes straight.

~~~~~

Tuesday Morning / Day 12

It was a quarter to eight when Lois awoke bleary eyed as the alarm on her phone played 'La Marseillaise' from the nightstand. Mercifully, she had the volume set low. Reaching over Dan's thoroughly inert body Lois retrieved her phone and turned off the alarm.

Lois tried to get out of bed without waking anyone else, but Ally had already scooting up into a sitting position too. Both women made an effort to get out of bed without waking either of their lovers.

"We should let them sleep," whispered Ally once they were out of bed. Lois nodded.

The previous night, after the four had completed the online video session, everyone was thoroughly aroused and they engaged in passionate and vigorous sex for another couple of hours. Dan and Josh took each of the women around the world once, with both of them sandwiching the two women together occasionally as the women continued to pleasure each other as well.

"I'm sorry I woke you," said Lois once they were in the hallway and heading toward the kitchen, after throwing on their robes.

"No problem, I wanted to help you fix breakfast anyway," whispered Ally softly, not wanting to disturb either Sandy or Bree as they passed their bedroom doors.

"All those texts and emails we have and will receive concern me a little," said Lois seriously, revealing what she had on her mind. "You know our boys―OUR LOVERS―are going to want us to have sex with some of these men and women―THESE STRANGERS!"

"I really don't have a problem with that," replied Ally. "At least now, we get to pick and choose. Before, with Josh's dad, I had absolutely no say in the matter."

"This is new to me," confessed Lois, the apprehension in her voice evident. "In the past, I've only been with people I know―people from our circle of friends."

"I know, baby," empathized Ally. "That's why the first few times, at least, we should do these trysts together. I'd feel more comfortable with that too. OK?"

"OUI!" replied Lois smiling weakly as she pulled Ally toward her at the waist and kissed her cheek. "I guess we better get started with breakfast."

Ally kept an eye on Lois as they worked side by side in the kitchen. As she watched Lois, Ally could tell that she was still struggling with what she had let Dan talk her into. Lois was not yet as comfortable in assuming her new online identity of Désirée as Ally was in being Saoirse.

"How many people watched us make love last night?" asked Lois after a few moments of silence.

"I think Josh said the number had climbed to a little over two hundred thousand the last time he gave us an update," replied Ally. "The final number was probably even higher."

The two continued to work on breakfast in silence for a few minutes before Ally spoke again.

"How many texts or messages will there be?" asked Ally without looking up from her work as she vainly tried to mask her anxiety.

"Probably a few hundred," replied Lois, "if it was anything like the response to my video from earlier. Not all of them will need a response."

"Will you help me go through them?" asked Ally, looking up at Lois.

"Of course, mon amour!" replied Lois reassuringly. "We can go through both of our fan mail together, if you like."

"Merci!" replied Ally with a smile as they continued to prepare breakfast for everyone.

~~~~~

It was a little after nine when the boys began to straggle in for breakfast, still looking somewhat haggard and red-eyed. Predictably, all of the boys made straight for the coffee and seemed appreciative when they saw the smorgasbord of pills arrayed next to the coffee maker.

There were bottles of Tylenol, Advil, Excedrin and Aspirin for them to choose from as well as Alka Seltzer and Pepto-Bismol. After fortifying themselves with their hangover remedy of choice, each of the boys filled their plates with bacon, eggs and toast before retiring to the dining room.

Just as Mike, who seemed to be the most hungover, filled his plate and headed toward the dining room, Ally and Lois looked up to see Bree and Sandy slowly make their way down the hallway. It was immediately apparent that both women had showered and were in their white dresses.

Though purely by coincidence, white turned out to be the appropriate color for the day since it contrasted so nicely with both Bree and Sandy's rosy appearance. That was the nice way of putting it―since both women were burned to a crisp, especially the normally pale skinned Bree, whose nose and shoulders were already peeling.

Like the boys, both women made a beeline to the coffee and pill bottles. After filling their coffee mugs, each of the crispy critters wolfed down a couple of Advil.

"Why don't you join us at the counter here in the kitchen," suggested Lois. "Sit down and let me fix each of you a plate."

"Thank you Fifi," said Sandy gamely, struggling as her parched face hurt as she tried to smile. "Fuck! Even my face hurts!"

"When we're done with breakfast, let Lois and I massage some Aloe into each of your skin," suggested Ally.

"Thanks!" squeaked Bree. "My whole body is on fire."

~~~~~

Tuesday Afternoon / Day 12

It was late afternoon and the sun was approaching the ideal angle to produce the golden glow that Dan preferred for his photography and videos. Dan, Josh, Lois and Ally were walking down the path at the edge of the pond, heading toward the meadow and rock formation beyond the pine trees to shoot some additional video and photos of Lois and Ally together, to use on their respective websites.

Everyone else had departed from the ranch earlier, having all decided after breakfast to cut the trip short. None of the crispy critters were any longer in a mood to frolic in the sun, nor in the shade for that matter. They had all packed up and were gone before noon.

Dan had been disappointed that he wouldn't have the opportunity to photograph Sandy and Bree's bodies as extensively and intimately as he had wanted, particularly being able to use the good morning and afternoon light. But he still had plenty of material for his project.

Before they left, both Sandy and Bree agreed to pose for Dan further, back in the bay area. Both women were eager to get enlarged photos like Ally's to hang in their own bedrooms.

But now, with the ranch to themselves, Dan had retired to the guestroom to work on his project and Josh to the office to monitor the fax machine and the desktop computer for any word on the pending business deal.

Ally and Lois sat side by side at the kitchen counter using Ally's laptop as they read their fan mail and deciding who they wanted to respond to, making a list of potential candidates for future trysts.

Ally set up her external monitor to mirror her own, so that Lois could read along and they could discuss the merits of each message. Since the vast majority of the texts and emails were both respectful and complimentary of the two women, Lois finally started to warm up to the whole idea.

As they read the texts and emails, they often referred back to each individual's profile to get a sense of who they were, and perhaps just as important, to check out their looks. Both Ally and Lois gradually became excited as they were able to form mental image and visualize their choices of sex partners.

By mid-afternoon Lois and Ally had a couple of dozen candidate they wanted to discuss with Josh and Dan that evening after dinner.

Over the course of the afternoon a couple more faxes arrived from the office that required Ally and Josh's attention and they excused themselves briefly to deal with them, consulting with the office via Zoom from the computer in the office.

After the second Zoom call was complete, Dan suggested the photo session in the meadow in the late afternoon sun and the two women retreated to the bathroom in the master bedroom to make themselves pretty for the camera before everyone departed for the meadow.

~~~~~

Tuesday Evening / Day 12

Josh and Dan grilled steaks on the outside barbeque as Ally and Lois prepared both a potato and three bean salad in the kitchen to accompany dinner on the patio. When dinner was ready, they adjourned to the patio for the first time this trip, because the patio setup would not have accommodated everyone else.

They all shared a bottle of Krug Rose Champagne as they prepared dinner and then a bottle of Château Cos d'Estournel 2010 with dinner. The Bordeaux was just starting to reveal its promise. Both bottles were quite expensive and Lois had been saving them for just the right occasion. And tonight's dinner seemed to fit the bill as far as Lois was concerned.

Both Lois and Ally were feeling warm and fuzzy and very domestic as they sat down to dinner with their two men. Both women imagined the times to come and were almost giddy with delight at their turns of fortune. Making matters even better, both Josh and Dan seemed very at ease with the trappings of domesticity.

"So, tell us about the red," asked Ally, keeping the conversation going as they dallied over dinner.

"Well, this Château is a second growth, so it is one of the best vineyards in Bordeaux," explained Lois, enjoying her role as resident oenophile. "The vineyard is adjacent to the far more famous and expensive Château Lafite-Rothschild, which is one of the five 'first growths'. The only thing that separates the vineyards is a narrow stream that runs between the two properties."

"What grape is it?" asked Josh, who was starting to become more interested in wine as he was exposed to the far more cultured Lois.

"Mostly Cabernet," replied Lois. "Although it probably is blended with a fair amount of Merlot, and perhaps even Cabernet Franc, Malbec or Petit Verdot."

"Why so many different grapes?" asked Dan, equally interested.

"Because those are the five grapes that can be grown and blended to make a wine labeled Bordeaux," explained Lois. "In France, winemaking is considered the blender's art. The idea of making a wine from 100 percent of any single grape is really an American idea."

"So, combining several makes the finished product more interesting and exciting," interjected Ally, hoping to make a comparison and deftly segue the conversation toward sex and the trysts she and Lois were hoping to discuss with Josh and Dan.

"Yes, I suppose you could put it that way, mon amour," purred Lois as she looked toward Ally with a raised eyebrow, sensing her ploy.

Josh caught the way Lois glanced at Ally and immediately picked up on the underlying context of the exchange.

"Kind of like with sex then," suggested Josh. "Sex with your immediate partner can be mind-shattering, but having other partners as well, can add a bit of spice and keep things fresh. Right?"

"Oui, mon cher," replied Lois, smiling wickedly at Josh, and then Dan.

"So then, now I guess, would be a good time to discuss what you and Ally found as you went through your fan mail earlier. Right?" asked Dan as he turned toward Lois with a look of anticipation on his face.

"Oui, mon amour," replied Lois with a pixie-like grin.

~~~~~

Wednesday Morning / Day 13

Ally awoke to the sun streaming through the window, bathing her body in its warm glow. Pressed against her from behind was Josh's warm body with an arm around her chest and his hand cupping one of her breasts. Josh's thigh was slung over Ally's and his semi-hard muscle was snugly lodged between her soft ass cheeks.

This was how she wanted to wake up every morning thought Ally, sighing contentedly as she luxuriated in the warmth of the sun and her lover's body.

Eventually, Ally extricated herself from Josh's body, trying not to wake him. She could smell the coffee brewing in the kitchen, so she knew Lois was already up and she couldn't wait to discuss the previous night with Lois girl to girl.

After talking during and after dinner about the two dozen or so candidates for potential trysts ―identifying individual men, women and couples ―everyone had mutually decided that, as couples, they should candidly discuss the matter privately on their own, exploring any concerns they may have. It was mutually agreed that the proposed trysts would be an appropriate subject for their individual pillow talk that evening.

Before each of the couples retired to their bedrooms for the night, it was agreed that they would discuss the matter further over breakfast in the morning.

Now, as Ally headed down the hallway toward the kitchen, not only did she want hear out about Lois and Dan's pillow talk, but she also wanted to find out what Lois and Dan had been doing in bed next door the previous night.

Ally couldn't remember ever hearing Lois so loud and animated in her lovemaking before. Ally was intrigued to hear all the naughty details and discover what had made Lois so loudly orgasmic.

~~~~~

Wednesday Afternoon / Day 13

The conversation at breakfast regarding their future trysts carried over into the afternoon as they sat in front of the fireplace in the great room. The weather had suddenly turned cold again as yet another storm moved in, this one bringing hail with it, that continued to pummel the roof as they sat and talked.

As the conversation continued, the two couples had narrowed their list of potential playmates down to two couples who were approximately their age and also very attractive, two fortyish and rugged looking men, whose tools were of prodigious proportions ―who both women seemed to swoon over ―and a group of six men who billed themselves on the website where they had uploaded their live videos as 'The Gang That Bangs'.

When Ally pulled the gangbanger's posting up online, she was immediately reminded of the six porn stars her dead husband had hired to, as he elegantly put it, 'fuck her silly'.

In this case, rather than porn actors, the men were college buddies who had played basketball together at a small Jesuit university in southern California and remained close friends after graduating.

They had all remained or returned to southern California to pursue their careers. And they all remained eager to continue pursuing their passion for gangbanging women who were up for the challenge.

Being former basketball players, all six were exceptionally tall, athletically built and with equipment to match. All of them were now in their late thirties.

After a bit of ambivalent hemming and hawing, mostly by Lois, they finally began contacting their choices via email as they sat around the fireplace. Not long after the last email was sent to the six college buddies, they got their first return call. They had suggested that they Zoom and the response came in on Ally's laptop.

The first call came from a couple that was local in the bay area and after about twenty minutes on the Zoom call, everyone committed to meeting at a resort hotel up in Napa Valley three weekends later. Ally offered to make the reservations.

While they were on the Zoom call with the first couple, the male member of the second couple left an email expressing their mutual interest and saying they would be available for a Zoom call later that evening. As it turned out, that couple was from the Sacramento area, and were relatively close as well.

One of the rugged looking men Ally and Lois had swooned over responded via email too, indicating his interest and that he was available for Zoom calls most evenings.

Just as Ally was about to close her laptop and head to the kitchen with Lois to prepare dinner, another Zoom call popped up on her screen. It was from one of the six former basketball players, the one named Jaylen.

Jaylen was one of the four black men who were part of the group. He was very polite, articulate and soft spoken, which helped put Lois at ease. He indicated that he and his friends were not only interested but intrigued by the idea of sharing two women at the same time, something they had never done before.

1...34567...10