The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you're probably right," replied Josh, not sounding overly concerned. "But if you don't want to discuss it with Lois, it's entirely up to you. So no harm done. Right?"

"Yeah, I suppose," responded Ally, realizing Josh's logic was sound.

"Besides, if you and Lois want to become more adventurous," added Josh, "why not try something really exotic like this."

"Speaking of which," said Ally. "Look out the window. What the hell―"

As Ally and Josh got up and walked to the window, looking down at the pond, Sandy and Bree were side by side and on all fours facing in opposite directions. Each of them was being taken from behind as Nick filmed them.

As Ally and Josh watched, Mike finished inside Bree and Andy inside Sandy. When they were done, they pulled out and were immediately replaced by Matt and Chris. Mike and Andy got back in line behind them, ready to take a turn with their own mothers as they coaxed their muscles back to life.

When Matt and Chris were done unloading inside each woman, they too got in line behind the opposite woman, and like Mike and Andy, they each placed an empty beer bottle beside each of the women each time. After another round, the boys were slowing down and taking longer to cum.

As Ally and Josh continued to watch, Matt came rushing up the hill toward the house.

"Let's find out what the hell is going on," asserted Ally as she headed toward the front door, with Josh right behind her. As she opened the office door, she saw Lois standing in front of the floor to ceiling windows fifteen feet away in the great room, watching the spectacle below as well.

"Do you know what that's all about?" asked Lois as she turned to face Ally with a perplexed expression on her face.

"No. I was just about to ask Matt," said Ally as Matt rushing through the front door, panting for air.

"What's up?" asked Ally, as Matt stopped momentarily to reply.

"Getting more beer," replied Matt, gasping for air.

"I meant, what's going on down there?" replied Ally, laughing.

"Yeah, what's with the rows of empty bottles you're lining up next to Bree and Sandy?" asked Josh.

"OH!" rasped Matt, "They are having a contest (cough), trying to see which of them can get the most of us off in an hour!"

"Isn't that ambitious," laughed Ally, as she looked toward Lois, who was walking toward her. Lois was shaking her head in bemused disbelief.

"Got to get the beer and get back," rasped Matt. "It's going to be my turn again soon!"

As Matt rushed off to raid more beer from the refrigerator, Lois finally sidled up next to Ally and Josh, rolling her eyes in disbelief at the goings on down at the pond.

"Nice to see fun is being had by one and all," remarked Lois sarcastically.

"Where's Dan?" asked Josh.

"He's sorting through my fan mail for me, flagging which ones I should respond to right away," replied Lois, sounding bemused at the idea.

"Fan mail?" asked Ally, sounding surprised. "But you just posted your profiles, didn't you?"

"Yes," replied Lois, "but Dan had me record a live video and I got about four hundred messages right away."

"So many?" asked Ally incredulously.

"Dan said there were something like 150,000 watching the video at the time," added Lois. "I wouldn't have done what I did, if I knew that many people were watching."

"Which W-A-S?" asked Ally suspiciously.

"Oh! Ahh!" gulped Lois in embarrassment. "He had me get myself off while I was lying there naked as he asked a bunch of sexy questions."

"No wonder you're suddenly an internet sensation!" laughed Ally.

"Which website was that on?" asked Josh, suddenly very curious.

"I don't know," replied Lois. "Why don't you go ask him. He's on that website right now reading the messages. He can tell you the whole story."

"Good idea," replied Josh, sounding excited. "I want to watch your video too, while I'm at it."

Josh excused himself and started heading toward the bedroom hallway but turned around after about ten feet and called out to Ally.

"This would probably be a good opportunity for you to talk to Lois about that other matter and see what she thinks," said Josh, before turning and rushing off before Ally could reply.

"About what?" asked Lois, her curiosity piqued.

"You know, I could use a glass of wine," replied Ally. "How about you?"

"Sound's good," said Lois, sensing Ally's unease. "Red or white?"

"White," replied Ally as they walked toward the kitchen together. "Let's take the wine back to the office where we can talk privately, just in case the marauding horde comes back up from the pond."

"SO―it's going to be that kind of conversation?" inquired Lois, smiling.

"Y-e-a-h," responded Ally, drawing out the word for maximum effect.

~~~~~

"Man, that was hot!" said Josh as he finished watching Lois' video. "I can't believe you got her to do that in front of 150,000 people."

"She didn't know how many people were online until I told her afterwards," explained Dan.

"And four hundred messages right away! Wow!" remarked Josh, sounding astonished.

"Almost five hundred now," replied Dan. "But a lot of them are just guys complimenting Désirée on how beautiful and sexy she is. They don't require a response. So far, I've only found about a dozen that warrant her responding. That is, if Lois is interested, or should I say Désirée."

"Man, I love that screen name," complimented Josh. "It's so hot―and so her!"

"It seemed perfect," replied Dan proudly. "I'm glad she liked it too."

"Do you think we should record one of those videos for Ally too?" asked Josh.

"You mean for Saoirse, don't you?" replied Dan, smiling broadly.

"Oh, yeah," laughed Josh. "I keep forgetting. I have a hard time pronouncing it. 'SEER SHA'. Right?"

"That's right. And yeah, Saoirse should do a video too. Start thinking about the questions you want to ask her," suggested Dan. "And we need to make sure she is already warmed up before she starts the video."

"Maybe we can shoot it later tonight in our bedroom," suggested Josh. "Does that work for you?"

"Sure," replied Dan. "Come to think of it, why don't we have Désirée and Saoirse do the video together, especially since they want to do hook ups together anyway."

"Sounds good to me," said Josh. "Speaking of hook ups, there's another thing we need to talk about."

~~~~~

"OK, so why are you being so mysterious and coy, mon cher?" asked Lois as she settled onto the couch in the office, starting to pour she and Ally a glass of Corton-Charlemagne.

Ally locked the door behind her and grabbed her laptop from the desk before joining Lois on the couch. Lois handed Ally her glass of wine and Ally took her first sip―actually a long gulp.

"This is really good!" complimented Ally.

"It should be! It's really expensive," replied Lois with a wry smile, wondering what all the mystery was about. "I brought a few bottles for just you and me!"

"Merci beaucoup!" thanked Ally, as they clicked their glasses together.

"Come on―SPILL! What's up?" asked Lois. "Quit keeping me in suspense! Are you pregnant or something?"

"Oh God! Hell no!" laughed Ally nervously. "Nothing like that, thank God."

"S-O-O?" asked Lois again.

"Well! As you know, Nunn put my profile up on those websites years ago and arrange hook ups for me because he liked to watch. Remember, I told you?"

"Y-E-A-H?" replied Lois, growing more curious.

"Well, one of the guys Nunn set me up with back then emailed me today," continued Ally.

"And he wants to get together again," interjected Lois, anticipating what she thought Ally was trying to tell her. "That's understandable. You're gorgeous, mon cher. Every man you meet wants you."

"Ahh―Yeah― W-E-L-L ― he'd like to get together with me ― and YOU!" replied Ally sheepishly.

"And how does he know about ME?" asked Lois suspiciously.

"Josh was on the call with me," confessed Ally awkwardly. "He jumped the gun and told Tom what you and I had been talking about. And Tom immediately expressed an interest."

"He hasn't even seen me," protested Lois skeptically. "How would he know that he wants to hook up with me."

"Tom asked me if you were as beautiful as me," replied Ally defensively, "and I told him the truth―that you're far more beautiful than me."

"That's so sweet of you to say, mon cher," replied Lois, a bit less anxiously. "Even if it's not true. But I just don't know. This is kind of out of the blue."

"Yeah, I know!" said Ally apologetically. "This isn't how I would have approached this, I hope you know that."

"Oui, I know, mon ami," sighed Lois. "At any rate―you were with him―right?"

"Yes, and he was a tender and giving lover. He was very sweet," added Ally. "UNLIKE a lot of the other men Nunn hooked me up with."

"Is he attractive?" asked Lois.

"I thought so," answered Ally. "He has an attractive face and very kind eyes, and he's in good physical shape. To be honest though, he does have a lot of body hair. He's downright woolly as a matter of fact. But I found it attractive. When I was with him it was sort of a beauty and the beast kind of thing and it really turned me on."

"Ewww! That sounds naughty!" cooed Lois. "This is beginning to sound promising."

"There is one more thing," said Ally slowly, letting the words kind of hang in the air."

"Quoi?" said Lois growing suspicious again, picking up on Ally's anxiety.

"Well, he kind of has some extra equipment," said Ally quietly as she squirmed on the sofa next to Lois and took another huge gulp from her wine.

"What? He's got six toes or something, like Hemmingway's cats?" laughed Lois. "OH―I know―he has two heads and he can perform cunnilingus on both of us at the same time. Oui?"

Suddenly Lois got a case of the giggled.

"Well actually sort of" said Ally confessionally, which made Lois do a double take.

"QUOI?" asked Lois, loudly and no longer giggling.

"He has two heads down below!" blurted Ally in a rush of words.

"I don't understand what you're ―" replied Lois slowly―and sounding confused.

"He has two penises!" blurted Ally, interrupting Lois. "He has two penises and they are the same kind of average size, and they are one on top of the other."

Ally watched as Lois became wide eyed and looked at her intently. Next it was Lois who took a big gulp of her wine, pouring herself another glass and then filling Ally's as well.

"Merde!" said Lois finally, her voice somewhere between anxious and excited. "Let me get this straight. Your former 'lover' is reasonably handsome, has kind eyes and a good body. He is also a hairy beast and has two penises. Correcte?"

"Exactement!" replied Ally, wanting to be someplace, anyplace, other than where she was right now.

Lois had a stunned look on his face as she sat quietly for a moment, collecting her thoughts.

"Correct me if I'm wrong," summarized Lois finally, "The man you described to me―Tom―is more or less a satyr, like from the Greek myths, but with the kind of horns that a woman would find far more useful."

"Yeah, that's not the way I would have put it, but that's fair, I guess," replied Ally. "All I can tell you is that he and I had a REALLY good time together."

"OK!" exhaled Lois. "Do you have a photo or something? Or is he on the internet?"

"So, you're interested?" asked Ally suddenly feeling more optimistic.

"Maybe!" replied Lois. "But don't get your hopes up. I need to see what I'm getting into."

"You mean what's getting into you," replied Ally, smiling lewdly.

"Whatever!" replied Lois. "Show me the goods!"

"Let me check the history in Google," said Ally as she began typing away on the keyboard. "I know Josh was looking for info on Tom too, so let's see."

"There!" said Lois, pointing at the screen. "Double Dick Dude! Could that be him?"

Ally looked at that entry, but then saw a separate one that included Tom's name, so she clicked on it. It took her right to a magazine piece profiling him that was several years old. After opening the article there were several photos of Tom of a PG variety.

"You're right, he is sort of handsome," said Lois encouragingly.

"If you're actually interested, why don't we give Tom a call," suggested Ally suddenly, wanting to seize the initiative. "We did a video call in Messenger earlier."

As Ally spoke, she opened Messenger and found the link to make the call.

"Shall I give Tom a call?" asked Ally. "Perhaps you two can play show and tell and find out if you're interested in one another."

"Oh, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet," said Lois, sounding apprehensive.

"Don't be silly, mon cher," said Ally encouragingly. "We're all adults. Conversations have already been had. Everything is on the table already. What do you have to lose?"

"But he may be busy right now," said Lois, looking for an excuse to put the call off.

"Nonsense," replied Ally. "Look at the top left corner of the page. He's online right now. There is no time like the present."

"Yeah, but―" Lois began to say as Ally cut her short and clicked on the link in Messenger and initiated a video call to Tom. The call immediately began ringing.

"No wait," begged Lois, "I need to―"

Lois cut herself off when she heard Tom's voice on the line.

"I'm glad you called back so soon, Ally," said Tom. Lois immediately liked his voice. "I hope that means you have some good news to report."

"Actually, I have someone who would like to talk to you," replied Ally.

"Really!" said Tom, his voice full of curiosity.

"Yes," replied Ally. "Tom, I'd like you to meet Désirée, the gorgeous lady we talked about earlier. She'd like to talk to you and get to know you before she makes a decision. If that is alright with you."

"Désirée, scoot on over so you are in front of the camera too," whispered Ally to Lois as she scooted farther over herself to make room.

"Ally wasn't exaggerating," said Tom earnestly, "you are indeed exceptionally beautiful. The only fault I can take with Ally's assessment is that you are BOTH 'equally' beautiful."

"Tom is a real diplomat," teased Ally.

"No, I am a truth teller," replied Tom with a smile. "You are both stunningly gorgeous. No man could possibly resist either of you."

"Well, I think we'll BOTH graciously accept your judgment on that, Tom," cooed Lois. "And you appear to be a rather handsome fellow yourself."

"OK, if I can interrupt your little mutual admiration society for a moment," interjected Ally, wanting to move things along, "can we get down to business?"

"Quoi?" exclaimed a surprised Lois as Tom smiled knowingly from the computer screen.

"One of the main reasons for the video call was because Désirée wants to see your package," asserted Ally bluntly.

"ALLY! Oh, I mean SAOIRSE, PLEASE!" protested an embarrassed Lois as she turned a bright shade of red. "Don't be vulgar!"

"OK, I get it!" laughed Tom. "That's understandable. But like the saying goes―I'll show you mine if you show me yours!"

"Quoi?" asked Lois nervously, turning to look at Ally with a questioning look on her face.

"He wants to see your body too," explained Ally. "Stand up and lose the dress. Then stand back from the camera so he can see your whole body."

As Lois stood up and pushed her chair to the side, she continued to stare at the screen. Tom also had stood up, backing away from his camera and began unbuttoning the camp shirt he was wearing.

At the same time, Ally stood up as well and moved behind Lois, pulling the straps of Lois dress off her shoulders and letting the dress drop to the floor. Next Ally let her own dress fall to the floor and she cupped and kneaded Lois breasts, smiling as she looked into the camera.

"I can't let you two be the only ones having fun," purred Ally into the camera as she pulled Lois backward into her body as she began licking up and down Lois' neck from behind and letting the fingers of her right hand slip inside Lois' labia lips, starting to tease her clit.

Lois' body was rigid as she fixated on the screen in front of her. Tom had dropped his athletic shorts at almost the same time that Lois and Ally's dressed had hit the floor.

After waiting a few seconds for Lois to get a good view of his full body, Tom moved toward the camera until his two semi-erect penises filled the computer screen as he used his hands to continue stroking his dual penises to full erection.

"Imagine what those are going to feel like inside you, baby," whispered Ally, using her most sultry voice as she breathed her words into her friend's ear as Lois began to swoon.

~~~~~

Monday Evening / Day 11

As everyone gathered around the dinner table, the most notable thing was the pervasive silence. Unlike previous nights, there was no good-humored banter or racy conversation.

Ally, Josh, Lois and Dan could barely suppress their smiles as they surveyed the sorry lot congregated around the table. Way too much beer consumed in the hot sun had left all of them hungover after their extended naps in the hot sun after fucking themselves to sleep in exhaustion.

They had quit literally drank and fucked themselves out―COLD! As Ally surveyed the others around the table she saw nothing but bloodshot eyes and bloated faces. The only one of the bunch who looked halfway decent was Nick, who had opted to man the camera and forego the ill-fated revelry.

Earlier in the afternoon, Ally and Lois completed their digital assignation with Tom and then spent some time talking about it and considering next steps. They agreed to talk to both Josh, and perhaps more importantly Dan, before agreeing to the proposed tryst in Vegas one or two weekends hence.

The two women exited the office with the intent of discussing the matter with their partners―or were they lovers? The women couldn't quit decide on the proper nomenclature to define their new relationships.

Ally and Lois had intended to join Dan and Josh in the guestroom where Dan was working and Josh had gone to talk to him earlier. Instead, they found them standing in front of the large windows that looked down at the pond, shaking their heads and engaging in a muted conversation that the two women couldn't make out from across the room.

"We were just on our way to see you," announced Ally as the two women approached.

"Great minds think alike," replied Josh.

"What's going on down there?" asked Lois. "They've been quiet for quite a while."

"Everyone's passed out," said Dan, as the two women joined he and Josh at the window.

"Yeah! They're passed out, fucked out and burned out―quite literally," laughed Ally with an unmistakable sense of schadenfreude in her voice. "They fell asleep in the sun and they're burned to a crisp."

"Dan! You and Josh need to go down and wake them up before they get any worse," warned Lois. "There's still an hour or so of sunlight left."

"The medicine cabinet down at the bunkhouse is stocked with a bunch of sunburn creams and ointments," added Ally. "Tell them the Hydrocortisone should help reduce the stinging and burning."

"Tell them we'll prepare a light dinner for them," said Lois, before adding with a grin, "stuff that will be good for a hangover."

As the boys headed down the hill to the pond, Ally and Lois turned to each other laughing and shaking their heads. The two women lingered at the window as they savored the spectacle of the anguished boys waking to their strobing heads and burning skin. They watched as the ragtag group of would be Lotharios dragged themselves back toward the bunkhouse.

Sandy and Bree were the last to be rousted awake by Josh and Dan. Ally and Lois followed the two haggard looking women from the large windows as they slowly trod up the hill with the assistance of Dan and Josh before returning their gaze to the scene of the crime, the new floating platform.

The large air mattress in the middle of the platform had two large pools of semen that had melded into one another and that had already begun to crust in the warm sun. Empty beer bottles were strewn all over the mattress and on platform as well. Other beer bottles were bobbing in the pond, not yet having sank to the bottom.