The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally's hips undulated in sync with the invading fingers that were delivering her so much erotic satisfaction. Her moans of satisfaction were constant now as her body approached overload. Just when Ally thought she could take no more, the man with the magic fingers found her clit with his thumb and Ally suddenly saw stars!

The combination of the fingers pressing against her G spot and the thumb massaging and tickling her clit made Ally's moans rise three octaves as her cries of pleasure became closer and closer until they overlapped and finally became one long sustained high pitched moan.

Ally's hips were violently thrusting up and down in sync with the fingers that now owned her pussy. Her body swayed back and forth and side to side as Ally began thrusting her hips with unashamed abandon, trying to extract every bit of pleasure she could from the four digits that were currently the center of her universe.

"Oh! Ohh! Oh, God YES, BABY!" shrieked Ally. "Yes, YES! That's right! There! THERE! Oh God! Oh GOD! YESSS!"

Ally began to shudder as her body swung wildly from the chains. When Ally's moans turned to a constant high-pitched shriek, Ally's body completely surrendered to her carnal urges. A stream of girl cum streamed from her pussy as she ejaculated hard. Jet after jet of girl cum shot out of Ally and splattered onto the floor as her body throbbed and undulated.

The fingers and thumb were relentless as they drove Ally to yet another climax and her shrieks of pleasure morphed into giddy girlish laughter as it all became just too much for Ally's overloaded nervous system to endure.

Slumping forward, Ally passed out as her limp body continued to swing helplessly from the overhead chains.

~~~~~

Ally screeched in shock as she was jarred back to consciousness when a pitcher of ice cold water was poured over her head. She had no idea how long she had been unconscious. The only thing Ally knew for sure was that she still hung suspended from the chains inside her late husband' s dungeon.

A second pitcher of ice water splashed against Ally's naked torso. The chilly water was a new source of pain for her clamped and abused nipples as she cried out, as much in surprise as pain.

"Ohhhh! Ahh!" groaned Ally as someone made a show of slowly twisting and rocking her butt plug around inside her before yanking it from her ass, as it made a loud popping noise. She heard it bounce as it hit the floor.

"Oh Gawd YEAH!" groaned Ally as the silicone plug was replaced with a long, stiff, warm fleshy muscle that reached into the depths of her tight anus. The cock felt familiar. Ally's thighs and fleshy ass quivered as the monster cock plowed into her.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! F-U-C-K!" moaned Ally with delight. "That's right, baby! Fill me! FILL ME UP! Oh Gawd! IT FEELS SOOO G-O-O-D!"

Before Ally could deliver any more encouragement, her body lurched involuntarily as a large hand swatted her ass. Searing pain radiated from her soft ass cheek as she yelped in surprise. A finger pressed against her lips once again, reminding her to remain quiet.

As Ally resumed grunting and groaning with animalistic pleasure, another hand seared into her other ass cheek. This time her body shuddered again, but she remained silent.

Her silence was rewarded when she felt the bulbous head of another sizeable penis drag itself along her outer labia lips sensually brushing up against the soft and sensitive pink flesh just beyond.

Ally whimpered sweetly as she encouraged the new cock to join the other, taking up residence inside her sopping pussy. As the cockhead continued to tease her, rubbing up and down her labia, Ally's whimpering grew more intense, begging the cock to lay claim to her pussy.

"Oh Gawd! P-L-E-A-S-E!" begged Ally, whimpering softly in a low whisper.

To Ally's great delight, soon two monstrously thick and stiff cocks were ploughing in and out of her ass and pussy. As they relentlessly drilled into her, she continued to cry out in ecstasy, her moans almost giddy with delight.

When the cock in her ass finally exploded inside her, filling her anus with warm cum, it quickly withdrew and was replacing with a new hard cock. And when the cock in her pussy filled her with cum, it was replaced by the revived cock that had been in her ass.

And so the game of musical cocks went on for God knows how long before Ally again hung limply from the chains, incoherent and her body spent. Both sweat and semen streamed down her body.

Ally faded in and out of consciousness. Once she was no longer tethered to the ceiling, Ally vaguely remembered being bent over with her head and hands trapped inside the wooden stock as the men took turns using her ass or pussy from behind while one of them also took her mouth.

As Ally continued to fade in and out of consciousness she also remembered spending time on the rack as they tortured her nipples and labia with clamps, dildos, vibrators and the electric prod―which always elicited her loudest cries, much to the delight of her tormentors.

But the pain was always accompanies by equally intense sensations of pleasure as Ally orgasmed to the point of complete exhaustion, her body quivering and shaking. She constantly convulsed in the throes of one orgasm after another until all of her muscles ached.

Ally's breasts ballooned in and out of her chest incessantly and her stomach muscles spasming uncontrollably as her near constant orgasms overwhelmed her senses.

After hours of intense stimulation, both painful and pleasurable, Ally's body finally gave out and she passed out, falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

Sunday Morning / Day 17

The house was completely still as Ally awoke, but she could hear the birds chirping away in the backyard. The bedroom's slider or windows must be open thought Ally groggily as she stirred in bed, stretching out her arms as she lay on her stomach with her left arm tucked underneath the pillow and her right arm and knee thrust out to the side.

A chill coursed through her body next. A chilly breeze swept over the peaks of the Santa Cruz Mountains from the Pacific beyond and filled the room with its chilly air. Ally pulled the comforter up to her chin to fend off the cold. Josh must have opened the windows, thought Ally hazily.

Taking a deep breath, Ally surmised why the windows were open. She and the bed reeked of semen and sweat. Now she could feel the semen crusted at the corners of her mouth and on her labia and thighs. As she rolled over, she could smell the semen in her sweat soaked hair as it clung to her face. Ally recoiled as the sweaty, clammy flesh all over her body repulsed her.

Thoroughly disgusted with her current condition, Ally swept the comforter from the bed, and immediately felt the pool of cum that had coalesced beneath her as she squirmed in bed. She made a beeline for the shower, adjusting the hot water as high as she could stand.

A half hour later, after shampooing her hair three times and scrubbing her body twice, Ally stepped out of the steamy shower into the bracing cold of the bathroom itself. She had left the bathroom door open so it wouldn't get steamy. Now she had to deal with the cold air filtering in from the open windows in the bedroom.

Drying herself quickly with a soft oversized bath towel, Ally combed her tangled hair out and blow dried it. As she did so, she continued to think about the events of the previous night. Ordinarily when she awoke with such vivid memories of a night of debauchery, she automatically wrote them off as just another troubling nightmare.

But there was too much evidence to the contrary. She hadn't dreamed the semen that filled her body cavities or that was caked on her lips or labia, nor clotted in her hair. Now she wondered 'Where were her assailants?' ― Or had they merely been her familiar, but unexpected lovers, she wondered.

As she sat at the dressing table, still somewhat woozy, the smell of fresh coffee wafted in from the kitchen. She was not alone!

Checking herself in the mirror before getting up from the dressing table, Ally checked her face out in the mirror. She decided to forego makeup, at least for now. She was burning to find out which of her boys were in the kitchen waiting for you.

Throwing on her kimono as she passed through the bedroom, Ally headed down the hallway toward the kitchen. She quietly opened each guestroom door to peek inside as she went, trying to see who might be sleeping. To her surprise, all the rooms were empty and unused.

When she got to the kitchen, Ally was surprised, maybe even a little disappointed, to find that Josh was the only one waiting for her. As she approached she heard the coffee maker hiss softly, indicating that the coffee was done brewing. She saw the golden bread popping out of the toaster.

As she neared the kitchen island, she could see that Josh was in the midst of preparing a large omelet.

"That looks good!" cooed Ally. "Mademoiselle Fifi has taught you well!"

"Oui, merci beaucoup," replied Josh as he looked up and smiled at Ally.

"Tu es devenu un sacré cuisinier," replied Ally.

"Sorry! Yes and thank you are the limits of my French," responded Josh laughing.

"You've turned into quite a cook," explained Ally.

"Like I said, merci beaucoup!" said Josh smiling.

"Where are the other boys?" asked Ally, impatient to find out which of the boys had ravaged her so well the previous night.

"Oh, they dropped me off a little while ago," replied Josh. "You were in the shower, so I decided to fix us breakfast."

'So that's how it's going to be', thought Ally, smiling to herself.

"Oh! So you didn't come home last night?" asked Ally, sounding surprised.

"No. We stayed in the city as you suggested," replied Josh. "You were right―we drank way too much beer at the game to drive home."

Ally watched Josh closely as she spoke, trying to pick up on any body language that could tip her to whether he was telling the truth. Although it had been fleeting, she swore she saw the edge of his lips curl up into a grin. It was hard to tell since he never actually looked up from the omelet on the stove.

"Huh! I could have sworn you came home last night," replied Ally, trying not to betray any emotion in her voice.

"Why do you say that?" asked Josh, looking up from the omelet, smiling vaguely.

"Oh, because I had some visitors last night," replied Ally.

"Visitors? When? What kind of visitors?" asked Josh, trying to show only mild interest.

"The kind that held me down in bed as I slept and put a blindfold over my eyes," replied Ally. "And then carried me into your father's dungeon and had their way with me―for hours!"

"Oh my God!" replied Josh, trying to feign alarm. Ally gave him a 'B' plus for effort, but he wasn't cut out for acting, or poker playing for that matter.

"Did you call the police after they left?" asked Josh, maintaining the charade.

"No. After they were done with me, I had passed out," replied Ally. "They apparently carried me into the bedroom and dumped me on the bed. I just woke up before you got here. I felt so disgusting, I ran right in and took a shower."

"That must have been right before I got home," said Josh, maintaining the ruse.

"Apparently so," replied Ally.

"But do you want me to call the police for you now?" asked Josh. "Maybe that can collect DNA and stuff."

'You wicked little bastard! You're taunting me now!' thought Ally. Not sure whether to laugh or be upset.

"Do you want me to take you to urgent care, or anything?" asked Josh. "Do you want someone to check you out?"

Ally was watching Josh closely as he spoke, wondering if he could maintain his conceit. She swore she saw his lips fleetingly curl into a smirk again before fading quickly.

The more Ally thought about the previous night's encounter, the more she realized how energized and aroused she had become as they had used her body. They hadn't done anything that they hadn't done before―but it seemed so much more intense.

She wondered what made it so different. Then it finally occurred to her―it was the ANONYMITY of the whole thing. Not knowing who her abductors, assailants, torments―LOVERS―were.

It was the strangeness of being raped and ravaged in the dark, in the dead of night, by nameless, faceless brutes who didn't so much as make a noise or utter a word. That is what had aroused her so much! It was not unlike the rape fantasy that had fueled her wet dreams since she was old enough to have them.

Finally, Ally decided on her response.

"No, I don't think any of that will be necessary," replied Ally. "I doubt they would catch the culprits anyway."

"Are you absolutely sure," asked Josh. Ally could swear she could hear his voice starting to crack―just a little.

"Yeah, I'm sure!" replied Ally, after finally getting Josh to make eye contact with her. "Besides, if I'm lucky, perhaps these well hung phantoms will come back to visit me again―and maybe bring some friends!"

Ally and Josh stared at each other for a long moment, with neither of them trying to crack a smile or betray what they were thinking. As Ally continued to look at Josh, another thought occurred to her. Maybe remodeling the dungeon wasn't such a good idea after all.

THE END

~~~~~

NOTE: I hope you enjoyed this story. If so, please rate it below. I also look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. I'll reply if you send me an email using Literotica's email utility. Unfortunately, I can't reply to anonymous posts. If you find mistakes, please let me know and I'll make the corrections. Thanks for taking the time to read the story!              

1...5678910