The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jaylen talked, principally to Ally and Lois, he gave them the rundown on the group and emailed the women headshots as well as dick pics, after verifying the women wouldn't be offended.

It was eventually agree that the six men would be available for a group Zoom call the following evening after dinner, about eight o'clock. The other men would congregate at Jaylen's condo in Marina del Rey and place the Zoom call from there.

After Ally and Lois hung up from the call, everyone sat around looking at each other for a moment, trying to assess each other's reaction.

"This is moving a lot faster than I anticipated," said Dan finally. "Is everyone OK with this?"

Ally looked at Josh to gauge his reaction and he shrugged his shoulders, more or less indicating that his answer was yes. Ally nodded her head back.

"Well, it HAS all been kind of fast," said Ally finally, as she looked toward Dan, who was sitting on the other side of Lois, "but we're on board. How about you?"

"Yeah, I think so," replied Dan.

"And you, mon amour?" said Ally softly as she turned to Lois who was sitting next to her.

When Lois did not reply right away, Ally looked over and saw that Lois was absorbed by what was on the laptop's screen. Lost in her own thoughts, Lois did not seem to have heard a word that had been said since they finished the Zoom call.

Ally glanced at Josh and Dan, who both looked mildly confused, and then she leaned forward and peered down at the laptop's screen as Lois continued to remain fixated on it.

On the screen was a selfie of the tallest of the two white players in the gangbang group. Jaylen had said that this guy was a Serbian named Bogdan Bošković. He had been the team's center and stood seven foot two. The photo was a head to toe view of his body, showing him standing naked in front of a full length mirror, holding his cell phone in front of his face as he took the selfie.

Ally immediately understood why Lois had become so transfixed by the image on the screen. Bogdan's tool was of massive proportions, far exceeding anything she had ever seen before. Not yet fully erect, the head of his penis almost touched the bottoms of his muscular pecs as he proudly stroked his shaft for the camera in front of the mirror.

The girth of Bogdan's penis was just as impressive as its length, as was the size of the head atop it, which resembled a purple tennis ball, and perhaps even a little larger. The deeply veined shaft was only marginally less in circumference than the head itself. Hard as it was for Ally to believe, Bogdan's not yet fully rigid penis had to be twelve to fourteen inches in length.

Ally had to admit, she also found it hard to take her own eyes off of Bogdan's impressive manhood. But forcing herself, she surveyed the rest of his impressive body. He was absolutely ripped, with taut bulging muscles worthy of a professional body builder.

Bogdan certainly could not be described as handsome by any stretch of the imagination. His face had a cruel aspect to it that was not helped by his dark piercing eyes and almost malevolent expression. Bogdan's arms and torso were also covered by intricate tattoos that contributed to his imposing and menacing aura.

Ally was jarred from her own reverie when he felt Lois' body begin to tremble as she leaned into Ally, quietly moaning. Looking down, Ally saw that Lois' fingers were buried in her pussy, rhythmically stroking her clit.

Looking up at Dan to see what his reaction was, Ally saw that he was smiling at her in return.

"Well, I guess we know what Lois wants for Christmas!" deadpanned Dan as Ally and Josh could not help themselves from joining him in muted laughter.

Lois was completely oblivious as she leaned back in the couch and lifted her ass in the air as she thrashed around wildly, cumming long and hard.

A couple of minutes passed as Lois came down from her orgasmic high. Once she was among the living again, she realized how far she had drifted and what she had done.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Did someone say something," asked Lois, red faced with embarrassment.

"Not to worry baby," said Dan as he reached over and patted Lois on the thigh. "You gave us your answer."

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting hungry." announced Ally. "Come on mon cher, let's get dinner started."

Ally dragged Lois to her feet and practically pushed her toward the kitchen.

~~~~~

Wednesday Evening / Day 13

Lois and Ally decided to go light for dinner, with Lois preparing a large Caesar Salad from scratch as Ally sauteed a couple of chicken breasts in butter to dice into it. Once the salad was ready, Lois made garlic bread as well and Ally opened a couple of bottles of the Pinot Grigio from Friuli that she had brought along.

Dinner was a quick affair and they were done by seven. A half-hour later the boys were done cleaning up and they were all back in front of the fireplace with fresh glasses of wine.

Ally had been texting the couple in Sacramento during dinner and just as she had arranged, at 7:30 Ally's laptop sprang to life as the Zoom call from came in from the couple. This call didn't even last ten minutes. From the very beginning both Ally and Lois were getting bad vibes from the couple.

In spite of the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous and her husband was kind of a hunk, there was just something off about them, something phony and superficial―even arrogant. When Ally looked at Josh and Dan, they were both shaking their heads no. Ally quickly thanked the couple for their call, telling them she would be in touch, and then hung up.             

"There was something about those two that made me really uncomfortable," offered Lois after Ally hung up.

"Me too," agreed Ally.

"Yeah," concurred Josh and Dan, almost in unison.

"Should we give the Marlboro Man a call?" asked Josh sarcastically.

"I ASSUME you mean the other gentleman that contacted us this afternoon?" asked Ally, making it clear from the tone of her voice that making fun of their potential sex partners was out of bounds.

"Yes, let's give him a call," said Lois, picking up on Ally's subliminal message.

"Oh yeah, absolutely, give the gentleman a call," agreed Josh, trying to redeem himself.

~~~~~

Thursday Morning / Day 14

"Wonderful! Then we'll see everyone for an 'all hands on deck' staff meeting on Monday morning at 10 a.m." said Ally authoritatively into the speakerphone in the office as Josh listened in.

"I'll want a complete update on the acquisition at the meeting," continued Ally. "Oh! And the meeting will give me an opportunity to introduce Josh to all of you face to face, since he will be an integral part of the team moving forward."

Ally's assistant confirmed that she understood Ally's directives, as did her chief of staff, who was also on the call. After Ally disconnected the call, she turned to Josh.

"You only bought casual clothes along," said Ally. "Is that correct?"

"Yeah," replied Josh. "I didn't think I would need anything more formal for this trip. Sorry!"

"No worries, baby!" replied Ally. "Neither did I. We will be passing an outlet mall on the way home and there is a Brooks Brothers there. We can stop there and get you a new suit and everything you will need. There's a shoe store in the outlets too."

"Sounds good to me," replied Josh appreciatively.

"We should probably start getting things together and pack up whatever we can this morning," suggested Ally. "Lois and Dan can do the same when they get back from their photo session in the meadow."

"What about the house, and the bunkhouse?" asked Josh. "Do we need to start cleaning up?"

"No, baby!" reassured Ally. "I spoke with the ranch manager right after I got up this morning and told him we would be leaving first thing tomorrow morning. He and his family will clean things up. I told him they were welcome to all the leftover food as well as the beer. There is still quite a bit of everything left. No point in letting it go to waste."

"That will make things easier," said Josh, sounding relieved.

~~~~~

Thursday Afternoon / Day 14

Once Lois and Dan returned from the meadow, she and Ally prepared sandwiches for lunch, using up the leftover ham and cheese. Everyone shared a bottle of Lois' Alsatian Pinot Blanc, which seemed to have become everyone's favorite.

After lunch, the two couples retired to their respective bedrooms for a long and much needed nap. They were all still semi-exhausted from the previous night's mini-orgy that had gone on until almost 3 a.m. when everyone finally gave out.

All the talk of sex with their prospective new partners earlier the previous evening had left all four of them keyed up and in need of release. Not long after they hung up the phone with Josh's 'Marlboro Man', Ally and Lois stripped their dresses off and plunged onto the bear skin rug in a sixty-nine embrace, ravenously eating each other's pussies.

Josh and Dan stripped off their clothes and were right behind them, each of the boys taking their woman's ass, reaming them roughly as they slapped their ass cheeks, as they gave their lovers the rough fucking they knew they wanted.

Ally, and especially Lois, became especially aroused at the rough treatment as they forcefully bucked their asses against the invading their lover's aggressive cocks as they constantly screamed out, begging for more as Josh and Dan pounded into them.

It wasn't lost on either Dan or Josh that both women were far more aroused and demonstrative than usual. Both Josh and Dan surmised that the women were both fantasizing about having Bogdan exploring the new and as yet unplumbed depths of their colons with his monster cock.

Over the course of several hours Dan and Josh ravished the two women again and again, taking each of them around the world and double penetrating their pussies and asses as the women begged and pleaded for more.

After having exhausted every possible combination of bodies they could think of, the four sex crazed lovers ended where they had begun, with Ally and Lois wrapped in a tight sixty-nine embrace, with Josh inside Lois this time and Dan drilling into Ally.

Eventually each of them exploded in orgasm one final time before collapsing on the rug and falling into fitful sleep as the fire eventually burned to embers. During the night as the great room turned chilly, both couples eventually made their way to the warmth of their own beds where the women continued to dream of being skewered by Bogdan's colossus.

Having exhausted themselves thus, the previous evening, the two couples now napped until it was dusk outside.

~~~~~

Thursday Evening / Day 14

When Ally finally roused from her much needed nap, her nostrils were immediately filled with the intoxicating aroma of freshly brewing coffee. Ordinarily, Ally tried to avoid drinking coffee in the evening, but tonight she would make an exception.

Ally still felt somewhat drained from the previous night's exertions and in need of a caffeine boost to get her through what she anticipated might be another eventful evening.

Throwing on her robe, Ally made her way to the kitchen where Lois was placing a pan full of chicken breasts she had marinated into the oven to cook.

"Bonne soirée mon amour," said Lois smiling as Ally approached the kitchen counter, still a little bleary eyes. "Would you like some coffee? The pot is almost done."

Ally nodded yes as she sat down at the counter directly across from Lois, who continued to prep dinner. She was cubing up some potatoes with a chef's knife.

"I'm going to toss the potatoes in some olive oil and seasoning," said Lois. "They can roast in the oven along with the chicken for the next hour or so."

"Good! While dinner is cooking, perhaps we can shower together," suggested Ally, "and make ourselves sufficiently alluring for our six soon to be new friends."

"Oui! We should try to make a good first impression," replied Lois earnestly.

"Anyone you're trying to impress in particular," teased Ally, smiling wickedly.

"The same person you are trying to impress as well, mon amour," replied Lois, returning Ally's wicked smile. "N'est-ce pas?"

"Touché, mon cher," replied Ally laughing. "I think there is enough to go around, don't you?"

"Absolument!" agreed Lois. "More than enough. Perhaps with some to spare!"

Ally and Lois sat at the counter sipping their coffee for a few minutes and comparing their impressions of their various new playmates before heading to the master bedroom to shower. After dinner they would help each other with their hair, makeup and jewelry in preparation for the Zoom call with their six new playmates at 8 p.m.

~~~~~

"OK, they'll be right out," said Ally as she returned to the kitchen after checking to see that Josh and Dan were almost ready.

Lois immediately began to plate up the food and Ally helped her carry the four plates to the dining room table. Lois uncorked two bottles of her special Corton-Charlemagne to commemorate their last dinner on this trip to the ranch.

Ally looked at the time on her smartphone and checked for any new messages as the boys came down the hallway for dinner. It was half past six, so they had plenty of time to enjoy their dinner and each other's company before she and Lois needed to finish getting ready.

But even though there was plenty of time, Ally felt anxious, nonetheless. Looking at Lois, she appeared to be in a similar state. Ally suspected that like herself, Lois was playing alternate scenarios of how their coupling with the six huge powerful men would play out in real life.

In talking to Jaylen, they had yet to set a date or location for the gangbang, preferring to see how the online meet and greet went before spending time making any plans.

The one thing on which everyone was agreed was to call it what it was, a gangbang―not a tryst, not a date, not an assignation―but a gangbang―with a clear understanding of everything that conjures up and entails.

It was clear after the first call with Jaylen that this definitely wasn't his first rodeo. And Jaylen made an effort to be clear and forthright that he and his friends would be aggressive.

He emphasized that what he and his friends had learned through experience was that rough sex was what the women really wanted―even if they said they did not. On the couple of occasions they had tried to tone it down, the women later told them that they felt disappointed―cheated.

Jaylen was adamant on the Zoom call, warning Ally and Lois that this wasn't for most women. But for the women who were most drawn to the idea―it was the experience of a lifetime.

Both Lois and Ally fidgeted through dinner, spending more time drinking their wine than eating their dinner. Both Josh and Dan made an effort to ask Ally and Lois if they were sure they wanted to get gangbanged. They told them that there was no shame in changing their minds. But both Ally and Lois were adamant that they wanted to proceed, even though it was evident that they were as nervous as whores in church.

~~~~~

Dan and Josh were already sitting on the couch facing the fireplace when Ally and Lois returned from the master bedroom having finished getting ready.

Josh and Dan had already showered and put on the new robes that Lois had purchased as a surprise for them. The robes had arrived from Amazon the previous day. They were made of a luxurious black silk and they hung down to just above the men's knees. They were richly elegant and reflected Lois' impeccable taste.

While the women were in the bathroom doing each other's hair and makeup and assisting one another with their jewelry, Dan and Josh had prepared for the Zoom call in the great room.

Rather than simply sit in front of the laptop as they had done the previous afternoon and evening, Dan and Josh had set up the laptop on the coffee table in front of the couch and connected it to the 84 inch TV above the fireplace for better viewing. Dan had previously connected the Hasselblad to the laptop using a long video cable.

The expensive camera would project a clearer and wider angled image than the small webcam on the laptop and the external microphone would provide much clearer sound, hopefully capturing the two women's every sigh and moan.

Dan had the camera on a tripod off to the side of the fireplace, using a mounting plate on the bottom of the camera that could easily be detached from the tripod should Dan find it necessary or desirable to shoot video handheld.

There was no understanding of what was to be expected. It was pretty much assumed that things would develop organically and takes their course. But Ally and Lois instinctively understood that they would end up naked on the bear rug performing for all eight men. And Josh and Dan intuited this as well, so Dan had prepared.

As Ally and Lois walked across the great room toward Josh and Dan, Josh looked down at the time in the lower right-hand corner of the laptop on the coffee table in front of him. The laptop's clock read seven forty-five. They had fifteen minutes until The Gang That Bangs was supposed to initiate the Zoom session.

Both women looked like they were walking on hot coals as they crossed the last few feet of hardwood floor toward Josh and Dan. Ally and Lois's trepidation was palpable and readily apparent to the two young men. Any stranger might have missed recognizing the women's emotional state because they would have been too captivated by their overwhelming beauty.

The two women had oiled their bodies once more and had blown body glitter on their tanned flesh and it sparkled in the room's flickering golden light that emanated from the blazing fire and the multitude of candles lit around the room.

Again, Ally wore her long hair extensions, so her flaming red hair flowed down, over and around her lush breasts. Lois's hair was again a mass of wavy curls that hovered just above her gold shrouded nipples.

Once again Ally wore the black leather bondage collar of a SLUT and Lois that of a WHORE. Their areolas were hidden behind the intricate gold nipple shields from which their erect nipples protruded invitingly.

Each of their nipples was pierced by gold bars from which their gemstones swung back and forth from delicate gold chains. Ally's gemstones were emeralds to match her sparkling green eyes. Lois wore her rare and expensive dark brown zircon gemstones that were flecked with gold and yellow, mimicking her dreamy hazel bedroom eyes.

Matching the nipple rings were the G strings that hung from thin gold chains circling the their waists and resting on their shapely hips. The skimpy piece of gold mesh on the front of the scanty garments barely covered the tops of either woman's labia lips.

Lois and Ally had gold bars piercing the top of their inner labia lips from which another gemstone hung from a gold chain, teasing their clits. The gemstones dangling from Lois and Ally's labia were clearly visible below the small gold mesh patches of the G strings that did little to obscure the women's swollen outer labia lips and the wet glistening inner folds of pink flesh between them.

As the gemstones swayed back and forth, bouncing up and down, they tantalized Lois and Ally's erect and throbbing clits, stimulating the flow of sex juices that was oozing from inside their pussies and down the inside of their thighs.

Dan's eyes were drawn to the brown and green gemstones which were coated with the women's juices as it beaded on the ends and dripped to the floor as the shiny stones swayed back and forth.

Finally, just above the gold mesh G strings, the largest of the women's gemstones protruded from their belly buttons drawing further attention to their tanned and toned flat tummies that accentuated the noticeable protrusions of their bare mons.

Ally and Lois were standing just a few feet away from Josh and Dan now, and their lovers could see the women's eyes alternately flashing fear and excitement. Both women seemed to be filled with a sort of delicious ambivalence.

1...45678...10