The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like Sandy was the big winner," observed Ally matter-of-factly. "I count seventeen empty bottles to Bree's thirteen."

"Yeah, I would have had my money on Sandy for sure," replied Lois indifferently. "I have no doubt that she could take on an entire football team."

"I'll help Sandy to the shower in the master bedroom, if you can help Bree into the shower in your bedroom," suggested Ally.

"Sounds good," replied Lois as she and Ally met the two women, along with Josh and Dan at the front door.

~~~~~

An hour or so later, everyone found themselves sitting around the dinner table. The mood was both somber and reflective as each of the miscreants took stock of their personal plight, their heads throbbing and their skin burning.

Though unspoken, there was a silent consensus on two thoughts. First, that it had seemed like a good idea at the time. And second, they each pondered the philosophical conundrum, 'What the fuck was I thinking!'

The dinner that Lois and Ally had prepared was appropriate to the current sorry state of their dinner companions and it was being served family style from two large bowls.

One bowl contained buttered spaghetti, tossed with freshly grated Parmesan and Romano cheeses, with a sprinkling of red pepper flakes. The other bowl was full of steak salad with a dressing that contained far more oil than vinegar.

The evening's beverage of choice was chilled mountain spring water from Olancha in the eastern Sierra, bottled for Trader Joe's. A couple of hearty souls threw caution to the wind and chugged down copious amounts of Gatorade.

Occasionally, Ally, Lois, Josh and Dan tried to kindle a conversation around the table, but most of their comments were non-starters since they were rubbing salt in already tender wounds. The atmosphere around the table remained sullen.

"I don't know, Lois," remarked Ally toward the end of dinner, in a syrupy sort of way, "I think we should all take a night off. What do you think, Lois?"

"No shit, Sherlock!" interjected Sandy before Lois could respond. "After this afternoon, I'm sore on both the outside AND the inside!"

"Well then, if we are all agreed," said Lois, seizing control of the conversation, "then the boys can retire to the bunkhouse for some much needed 'R & R' and the ladies can do the same."

"We can reconvene tomorrow morning for breakfast," offered Ally.

"Let's make it a late breakfast," suggested Josh. "I think everyone could use the extra rest."

"Sounds good to me," droned Bree as she nursed her hangover.

"I'll have breakfast ready for everyone at nine," offered Lois.

"Can we make it ten, please?" asked Mike, by far, the most hungover of the boys.

"Ten it is then," replied Lois, far too cheerfully from the other's perspective.

"Before you go, though," added Ally, "you boys need to clean up after dinner. Then we'll see you in the morning."

The boys grumbled and groaned, but cleaned up after dinner, nevertheless.

~~~~~

The house was quiet now, except for the patter of rain on the roof from the new storm that had rolled in during dinner. Sandy and Bree had immediately retired to their bedrooms after dinner and were apparently already fast asleep, since their rooms were silent as Ally, Josh, Lois and Dan passed them on their way to the master bedroom.

The four had convened for a short meeting in the office after dinner while the other boys cleaned up after the meal. Josh had been the first to speak, and much to the relief of Lois, who wasn't sure how to bring up the subject of the tryst with the doubly gifted Tom with Dan.

Josh forthrightly explained that he had already talked to Dan about the ladies hooking up with Tom. And Dan was quick to add that he had no problem with it, provided that Lois didn't either.

However, Dan did appear to be noticeably surprised when Ally revealed that Tom had already agreed to meet Ally and Lois in Las Vegas the following weekend or the one after that for the proposed tryst.

Sensing Dan's surprise that a date and location had apparently already been agreed to by the two women, both Ally or Lois discretely avoided saying anything about their online game of show and tell with their furry playmate.

The conversation was cut short at that point when they heard the boys exiting the house and closing the door behind them.

"Why don't we continue this conversation in the master bedroom?" suggested Ally as she stood up and walked toward the door. The others followed.

"Why don't you ladies take a shower and make yourselves pretty," suggested Dan as they walked down the hallway toward the bedrooms. "Then we can shoot Ally's live video. By the time you're ready it will be almost 9 p.m. and that's prime time for live videos on the website."

"OH! OK!" said Ally, sounding surprised as she walked into the master bedroom.

"I talked to Dan about shooting a video like Lois' earlier," explained Josh as he followed Ally inside. "I hadn't had a chance to talk to you about it yet, baby."

"Oh, OK," replied Ally as she headed toward the bathroom, removing her dress and tossing it on the nearby dresser, then looking back over her shoulder. "I take it you want Lois and I to do the video together then."

"If you and Lois want to party as a pair," interjected Dan as he cozied up to Lois from behind, putting his arms around her and cupping her breasts inside the flimsy dress before adding, "This would be a good way to get the word out there that you want to party together."

"So―mon cher―you want us to pleasure each other in front of your camera," asked Lois playfully as she reached back and squeezed Dan's stiffening penis. "And you want us to do so as tens of thousands of people watch us in the throes of passion. Oui?"

"Both Josh and I agree that this will boost your online profiles," replied Dan, trying to maintain his composure, as he continued to become more aroused. "You and Ally are both going to get a lot of feedback."

"And potential playmates for you to film me with. Oui, mon cher?" replied Lois coyly as she gave his penis another squeeze.

"Ahh―yeah," replied Dan sheepishly. "But only if you want to."

"Of course, mon cher," purred Lois, as she flashed Ally a wicked smile. "Ally is such an exhibitionist. How could I deprive her of this opportunity."

"You're S-O-O selfless, mon amour!" replied Ally sarcastically, as she maintained eye contact with Lois, then suggested, "Now join me in the shower, so we can make ourselves pretty for your lover's camera."

~~~~~

While Ally and Lois were busy in the bathroom, Josh and Dan each showered in Dan and Lois' room. When they were done, Dan retrieved the Hasselblad and checked to make sure the batteries were fully charged and the memory cards were empty.

Returning to the master bedroom, Dan connected the camera to Josh's laptop with a long cable and configured it to act as the computer's webcam. After Dan tested the connection, he and Josh sat at the end of the bed, waiting for Ally and Lois to join them.

"So, you know which questions you are going to ask Ally?" asked Dan.

"Yeah, I've got the basic ones down," replied Josh. "I figured that depending on Ally's answers, we might go off on some interesting tangents."

"Sounds good," agreed Dan. "That's more organic. The spontaneity makes it more real, more interesting."

"How long do you think Ally and Lois will be online?" asked Josh.

"It's hard to say," replied Dan. "Since both women are in the video, it could go on for an hour, maybe longer."

"Lois' was only about twenty minutes," said Josh. "Why so long?"

"Because Ally and Lois enjoy making love," answered Dan. "And the audience won't be able to get enough of it."

Dan looked over at Josh and he was shaking his head in agreement.

"We can keep track of how many people are watching on your laptop," added Dan. "As long as Ally and Lois are getting more viewers, we should encourage them to keep it going."

"OK, yeah," agreed Josh. "That makes sense."

"Lois maxed out at about 150,000 viewers, and that was in the middle of the day," continued Dan. "This is going to be prime time, so the viewership could be double that."

"Damn!" responded Josh. "That's potentially a lot of texts and emails to respond to!"

"That's the point, isn't it?" replied Dan as he looked up to see Lois and Ally step into the bedroom.

"F-U-C-K-K-K!" exclaimed Josh admiringly, surprised and impressed by Ally and Lois' appearance. The two women had obviously pulled out all the stops. Ally and Lois were an absolute vision of loveliness―not to mention raw sexuality. They were definitely going to make an impression on everyone online.

"You ladies have outdone yourselves," said Dan appreciatively. "And I really like the masks too!"

"Lois found them in the back room of the dress shop," explained Ally.

"Where they keep all the naughty things," added Lois proudly.

"Those look like something you would wear to a fancy costume ball," suggested Josh. "Like in the Riviera."

"Précisément, mon amour!" responded Lois.

"The more I think about it, the more I like the masks," said Dan, his enthusiasm growing. "If you keep the masks on, I won't have to worry about shooting your faces and I can shoot you more naturally, instead of looking for angles that obscure your faces."

"Sounds good to us!" replied Ally as Lois shook her head in agreement.

"Now, will you ladies go back in the bathroom and enter the bedroom again," instructed Dan, assuming his directorial role. When you come back out the video will be running and you will be live online."

"Oui, mon amour," replied Lois, her anxiety and her Québécois accent growing thicker by the minute.

"I want your audience to be as dazzled by your beauty as we were when you entered the room just now," continued Dan as he grabbed the camera from the dresser, turned it on and lifted the diopter to his eye.

"After you enter the bedroom, turn and look at the camera," instructed Dan. "Then curtsy and smile. After that I want you both to slowly crawl up on the edge of the bed, moving to the center, crawling catlike and slow. I want your admirers to see just how beautiful your lovely asses are."

"Oui!" replied Lois. "Anything else?"

"Once you're in the center of the bed," continued Dan, "turn to face the camera and sit back on your haunches, side by side. After that, Josh will start with the questioning. Eventually you will make love. At that point, forget the camera is here and just do what comes naturally. OK?"

Both women responded 'Oui' and headed back to the bathroom to make their grand entrance all over again. This time however, with a live video stream beaming their images to tens of thousands of online viewers.

When Ally and Lois exited the bathroom, Dan was ready with his camera, standing near the foot of the bed. He began with a wide shot of the two stunning women as they turned toward him and looked into the camera.

Ally and Lois had oiled their bodies and applied body glitter again, giving each of them an exotic appearance, especially given the ornate masks that they wore. Ally's golden tanned skin and Lois' copper toned flesh were both flawlessly beautiful and their lean, taught bodies exuded an animal sexuality.

Dan knew that the hearts of those watching online would skip a beat, just as his and Josh's did at the first sight of these two masked goddesses.

When the women curtsied for the camera, Dan raised his free hand to motion them to remain in position for a bit longer before moving toward the bed.

First, Dan focused on Ally's masked face in a tight shot that zoomed in even tighter to reveal her dazzling green eyes. Next, Dan let the camera move to Ally's breasts, holding them in tight closeup for a few seconds before zooming in on one of her erect nipples. As her nipples peeked out from behind her gold shields they were held in place by the gold bars from which Ally's emeralds gemstones dangled.

Dan slid the camera sideways to capture brief images of Ally's other breast as it swelled in and out. Ally was apparently growing more excited by the minute so Dan zoomed out for a wider shot of both breasts as they heaved in and out, then he let the camera lens venture farther south.

Ally's flat, taunt stomach expanded and constricted as her anticipation built. Dan let the camera linger for a few seconds exploring her emerald studded navel and then her mons pubis before zooming in on Ally's clean shaven pussy.

As Dan zoomed in, Ally's swollen labia lips and the pink inner folds of sensitive flesh beyond were only partially obscured by her gold mesh G string, as was the moisture dripping from inside her. The emerald dangling from Ally's pierced labia constantly tantalized her aroused and rigid clit.

Dan zoomed in even tighter and followed the droplets of moisture that constantly oozed from inside Ally as they dribbled down to the bottom of her outer labia lips and then down the inside of her inner thighs.

Once again, Dan zoomed the lens out to take in Ally's full face and torso before zooming back in on her flaming red hair and her sparkling green eyes that peeked out from behind the ornate mask, revealing the fire in her lust filled eyes.

Only now did it register with Dan that Ally had reattached her hair extensions as the long strands of lustrous red hair flowed in waves over the outside of her lush heaving breasts.

Zooming all the way out again, Dan trained the camera's lens on Lois, letting the camera linger for a few moments to capture her lustrous auburn hair as it flowed over her shoulders, ending just above her aroused nipples as her jutting breasts swelled in and out from below her wavy locks.

As with Ally, Dan framed a tight image of Lois' exquisite face before letting the lens zoom in on her hazel and doe-like bedroom eyes. Lois had eyes that could melt a man's heart. They were mostly brown but flecked with shards of yellow and gold. Once you allowed yourself to linger on her sensuous, smoldering eyes, you fell under her spell.

Finally, Dan had to force himself to let the camera capture Lois' slender almost equine neck and her soft, round bronzed shoulders. Next Dan focused on Lois' round, pert breasts that peeked out from behind her wavy auburn hair.

Dan zoomed in on Lois' ornamented nipples and captured the brown zircon gemstones that slowly swayed back and forth in front of her swelling breasts. Dan used alternating closeups to show the viewers how the brown zircon gemstones with their flecks of gold mirrored Lois' eyes almost perfectly. No wonder she had sprung for the most expensive set in the jeweler's case, thought Dan.

As the camera continued its southward sojourn, Lois' bronzed stomach with the large zircon stone embedded in her navel came into view. Lois' mons was next to capture the camera's attention, followed by the narrow strip of brown fur that pointed toward her pink pleasure zone.

Like Ally, Lois' labia lips were swollen and lightly brushed with flesh colored rouge as they peeked out below her gold mesh G string. The brown zircon gemstone that hung on a golden chain from Lois' pierced labia constantly brushed against her rigid throbbing clit, teasing it as it swayed back and forth.

The contrast between the pale pink inner folds of Lois's pussy and her bronzed flesh was even more pronounced than that of Ally's golden flesh and spurred Dan to zoom in closer.

The pink folds of Lois' pussy were sopping with desire and her internal juices were creating rivulets that oozed down the inside of her tanned long slender ballerina like legs, glistening in the rooms lighting.

Again, Dan zoomed out to capture both women's entire bodies in frame and motioned with his free hand for them to move toward the bed.

Taking their cue, Ally and Lois slunk catlike toward the bed, swaying their hips with each short deliberate step. Dan had moved so that he was directly behind them. As they climbed onto the edge of the bed he captured their phenomenal asses in a tight side by side shot.

Ally's round pert golden ass was on the left and Lois' bronzed pear shaped ass was on the right as they crawled catlike toward the center of the bed. Both women's asses were unblemished and inviting. Dan zoomed in to capture each of their tight, bleached anuses as their full pussies came into view for the first time.

Without having to be told, both Ally and Lois knew what Dan wanted next as they reached back and spread their pussies open for the camera. Dan zoomed in and let his camera linger on each of their pussies as the women's fingers spread their pussies open even wider for the camera as they saw Dan focusing on them individually.

Finally, the two women sat down side by side on their haunches facing the camera. Both Ally and Lois had a sultry 'come hither' look on their faces as they licked their lips seductively and looked directly into the camera, awaiting further direction. It was at this point that Josh spoke for the first time.

"First of all, why don't you two ladies introduce yourself to those who have joined us online," began Josh.

"Yes, well I'm Saoirse and thank you for watching my first video," cooed Ally. "I hope you enjoy it. I'd love to hear from you.

"And I'm Saoirse's friend Désirée," added Lois.

"The reason you and Désirée are doing this video together is because you like to play together," continued Josh. "Isn't that true Saoirse?"

"Yes, we like to play together and with others too!" replied Ally.

"And Désirée, you did your own video as well, didn't you?" asked Josh.

"Yes, earlier," answered Lois. "There's a copy of it available on my profile, if you want to watch."

"Before we go much farther, perhaps those watching would be interested in learning your vital statistics," continued Josh. "Saoirse, why don't you go first."

"Well! I'm thirty-one years old. As you can see, I have red hair and green eyes. I'm five foot five, weigh 121 lbs. and my measurements are 35-24-35. And as I think you've probably figured out by now, I'm bisexual and I enjoy the company of both men and women, especially at the same time!" said Ally in a vivacious and flirty sort of way.

Ally looked back and forth between Josh and Dan, letting Dan and Josh know that she was done.

"OK, Désirée, it's your turn," prompted Josh.

"Oui! I am five foot nine, I have auburn hair and hazel eyes. I weigh 129 lbs. and I am 33-22-34 with natural B cup breasts," said Lois in an increasingly thick Québécois accent, as she showed her nervousness.

Taking a deep breath, Lois paused for a moment before continuing.

"And, Oh Oui! I'm twenty-nine," concluded Lois. "And like my girlfriend Saoirse, I am bisexual and we often also enjoy the company of other men and women together. Oh! And as I think you can tell, I am French!"

"Thank you ladies. So now, let's get started by asking you to discuss some things of a more personal and revealing nature," continued Josh. "Saoirse, what has gotten you off the hardest when you're having sex?"

Ally had a startled look on her face as she turned to stare at Josh, giving him the evil eye. Then, after skipping a couple of beats to gather herself, she had an immediate and racy reply.

"I love having a man all the way up my tight little ass," replied Ally provocatively, "while a woman eats my pussy―ravenously! It feels absolutely amazing."

"Ahh―OK―right," replied Josh awkwardly, not expecting so candid an answer. "And you Désirée, what has gotten you off the hardest?"

"Having several men take me all at once, and then again and again, as they trade places," purred Lois, not wanting to be outdone by Ally. "I like having them fill my pussy, ass, mouth and hands with their huge cocks! And I like having them tit fuck me at the same time too, mon cher."

"What do you like most about women, Désirée?" continued Josh.