The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally and Lois appeared to be a bit unsteady as they constantly shifted the weight from foot to foot. Their bodies swayed back and forth and they began to visibly tremble. When Lois' hand inadvertently brushed Ally's, the two women instinctively clutched one another's hands.

As the two women stood frozen in front of their men, Ally and Lois locked eyes on Josh and Dan respectively. A kaleidoscope of emotions seemed to flood through their green and hazel eyes. There was fear and excitement, of course, but there was also shame, resignation and bold defiance too.

Finally, these strong and competing emotions disappeared from their eyes and were replaced by a sort of dreamy expression, as though both Ally and Lois had drifted off onto some new higher plateau of consciousness.

When Lois and Ally finally heard Dan and Josh begin to speak, it was as though their voices were coming from an echo chamber. The two young men's voices seemed to reverberate from far away, sounding like disembodied ghostlike apparitions.

"You look incredibly stunning tonight, Lois," complimented Dan as his voice reverberated inside Lois' head. "You both look absolutely radiant."

Lois gazed back at Dan with a 'doe in the headlights' expression, before finally curtsying for him like a harem concubine, seemingly unable to speak.

"My God, you're so beautiful tonight, Ally," gushed an excited Josh as he too sounded to Ally as though his voice was echoing through a steep narrow canyon.

Ally too, seemed to have been rendered mute as she stood in front of Josh in an almost trancelike state. Finally, Ally also curtsied like a dutiful harem slave, emulating Lois.

"Are you both absolutely sure you want to do this," asked Dan gravely, trying once more to give Ally and Lois the opportunity to back out as he looked back and forth between the women, vainly looking for a reaction.

"Sit down next to me, baby," Josh asked Ally as he took her free hand. In Ally's dazed mind it sounded more like a command from her master and she immediately complied, sitting down close to Josh with her head bowed submissively and her hands folded in her lap as she awaited her fate.

Having heard Josh, Lois immediately sat down next to Dan when he squeezed her hand. Lois reflexively mirroring Ally's actions as she nestled her body next to Dan on the couch. Dan could feel Lois' body trembling next to him.

Dan and Josh looked back and forth at each other. The looks on their faces told one another that they both sensed they were edging toward dangerous new territory. Yet the expressions on their faces also said they were eager and excited, to take the journey.

It was completely silent in the great room now as the four sat side by side, full of anxiety and expectations. Only the sound of the crackling fire pierced the silence. The fire filled the room with warmth as well as soft golden light. The plethora of candles spread throughout the room cast rich golden flickering light on the women's oiled bodies and gold ornamentation.

The scented candles added an exotic element to the room's environment as the musky, spicy and floral aromas melded together to add an erotic pungency to the room. The nearly silent room was now redolent with the promise of the sex to come.

Finally the silence was interrupted as Zoom's distinctive chime announced the much anticipated incoming call. As the laptop's screen sprang to life, so did the much larger TV screen above the fireplace, illuminating Lois and Ally's bodies even further as their sparking flesh glistened.

"OH! Fuck me!" boomed a gravelly baritone voice from the TV's remote speaker system that were strategically spread around the room. "Those are the hottest bitches I've ever seen. I can't wait to ―"

"Come on now Dominique, try to maintain an even strain," interrupted a more tenor like voice, admonishing his friend to keep it together. "Don't be scaring them away already!"

"Fuck you, Anthony!" retorted Dominique, "I be talking to the bitches!"

"Both of you zip it!" said a third voice. This voice was modulated and commanding. It was the voice of someone who commanded respect, no doubt the leader. "Excuse my friends ladies ―and gentlemen as well―we are all pleased to meet you! And to be perfectly honest we are even more pleased to see you two beautiful ladies as my friend so inelegantly tried to convey."

"We're pleased to meet all of you as well," said Josh, speaking up when neither of the women or Dan responded. "I'm Josh, Ally's partner, and the other gentleman is Dan, Lois' partner."

"Pleased to meet you all," replied the man who was apparently the leader. "My name is Titus. I'll let my friends introduce themselves."

Titus was at the far left end of the grouping of plush, dark leather recliners which sat side by side on a riser. There were eight more identical chairs behind them, one level up. It appeared to be a home theater setup, concluded Dan, as he silently watched things develop.

As Josh listened to Titus speak, he got the impression that the men appeared to be sitting in order of height, from shortest to tallest. Knowing basketball, Josh surmised that Titus had been the team's point guard and leader.

Next to Titus was Jaylen, to whom they had spoken the previous evening. And next to him were Anthony and Dominique, who had been the first to speak on this call. Each man introduced themselves in turn. Next to them was Jonathan, the second white guy that was part of the group. Then finally there was Bogdan in the last chair, his hungry predatory eyes already devouring the two women.

"It looks like you gentlemen are in a home theater," said Dan in a conversational tone, finally joining the conversation. Dan could see the projector mounted behind and above the six men, recessed into the carpet filled wall. "How big is your screen."

"Once hundred seventy inches," replied Jaylen.

"Nice setup," complimented Dan.

"I especially like what I'm viewing on my big screen tonight!" replied Jaylen. "Are you recording the call? If you are, can you make me a copy."

"Yeah, sure," replied Dan. "Speaking of which, if we all get together, does anyone object to me filming it as well?"

Dan watched as Titus leaned forward in his recliner, making eye contact with each of his crew. They all seemed to shrug their shoulders 'sure'.

"Looks like everyone is cool with it," replied Titus. "A copy of that too?"

"Absolutely," answered Dan, sounding pleased.

As Dan and Josh spoke to Titus and Jaylen, the two women remained silent, consumed with anxiety about what might come next.

Ally had studied the men's profiles closely when she originally chose them as candidates, and then again when Jaylen forwarded their candid dick pics. Now as the six men filled the big screen above the fireplace, Ally took closer measure of their live images.

Titus was the shortest of the group, Ally already knew. But that was relative, since all six men were quite tall. According to Titus's profile, he was six foot two and weighed 220 lbs. He had short, cropped hair, was clean shaven with a hairless chest and had well-defined abs. He was a real specimen, Ally thought admiringly.

All six men were naked as they sat back in their home theater style leather recliners. They sat with their huge hands gripping the armrests and their legs spread wide apart, undoubtedly, to give the two women a good look at their packages―which Ally had to admit were very impressive.

Titus' semi-erect muscle stretched out in front of him and the head of his penis protruded out from the chair's seat. It appeared to be of similar length and girth to Andy's.

Jaylen, as well as the other two black men next to him, all had shaved heads. Jaylen and Anthony next to him had tightly cropped beards, while Dominique's was bushy.

For a moment, Ally fixated on the other three black men's penises. Jaylen's tool was only slightly shorter than Titus', but had more girth, consistent with his stockier build. He was two inches taller than Titus with broader shoulders.

Anthony and Dominique had nearly identical bodies, except for their beards. Which made perfect sense, since Ally already knew from their profiles that they were identical twins. Their earlier squabbling was obviously a reflection of their lifelong sibling rivalry.

Both men were six foot eight, even more barrel chested than Jaylen and apparently weighed about two hundred sixty pounds each. Surprisingly, their penises were slightly shorter than Jaylen's but they more than made up for that with their girth. Their impressive tools were as round as a beer can and they were not yet fully aroused as they stretched out on the leather seat in front of them.

The fifth man was tall, tanned and very blonde, with long wavy locks and a short, well maintained beard. He literally looked like a Viking and that was, in fact, his ancestry. Aksel Aaberg was of Norwegian extraction and his family had setting in Minnesota two generations previously.

Aksel was known to his friends, teammates and opponents, simply as Ax, given his penchant for viciously blocking shots when anyone had the temerity to attempt a shot on him in the paint.

Ax stood six foot ten and weighed two hundred fifty-five pounds. And as those who confronted him in the paint quickly learned, we was a white man that could jump, and leave you bruised if you got in his space.

Ally lingered as she examined Ax's equipment more closely. His impressive muscle was between Andy and Bogdan's in length and his girth was only slightly more than Andy's. Ally felt a shiver run through her body as she tried to imagine what this Viking would feel like inside her.

It was easy for Ally to imagine Ax and Andy riding the waves together in LA, and tag teaming the beach bunnies they encountered. Fleetingly, Ally tried to imagine being sandwiched between the two men as they took her together.

"Are you OK?" whispered Josh to Ally as he felt her body trembling next to him.

"Oh, AH, yeah," mumbled Ally. "I'm fine. I'm OK."

Having been jarred from her dream of having her body pillaged be the hunky blonde Viking, Ally turned her attention to Bogdan finally. Her immediate impression was that he was a brute. And this impression was confirmed as she watched him glower into the camera, quite literally ravaging Lois with his eyes as he fixated on her.

His profile said that he was seven foot two and weighed two hundred eighty pounds. But these metrics did not adequately convey just how colossal and menacing a presence he truly represented.

Bogdan's features were almost neanderthal. His overlarge forehead and sunken eyes gave Ally chills as she looked at him. His body was a mass of dark hair from his shoulders to his ankles. His face had a three or four day stubble of beard. The hair on his head was shaggy and unkept. His brown eyes were dark impenetrable pools―they were shark eyes.

When Ally turned her attention once again to Bogdan's package another shiver ran through her body. He was now almost fully erect and his cock was truly monstrous in proportions. Averting her eyes, Ally looked up only to discover Bogdan leering at her now.

"Don't worry kurva, you'll be able to take it all up your tight lovely ass," growled Bogdan into the camera as he fixed his stare on Ally. "I'll make it fit!"

Ally tried to make a sarcastic retort, but she couldn't force the words to come out of her mouth.

When Ally didn't reply, Bogdan just sat there and glowered at her for a moment.

"But don't worry drolja," seethed Bogdan in a theatrical whisper, "I won't be getting around to you until I'm done with your friend."

Bogdan turned his attention away from Ally and refocused on Lois, who grabbed Ally's hand again, squeezing it tightly.

"Je vais utiliser ma grosse bite pour te transformer en mon cul de pute, salope aux cheveux bruns!" growled Bogdan menacingly as he looked right through Lois.

"What did he say?" whispered Josh to Ally.

"He says he is going to use his big cock to turn Lois into his ass whore," whispered Ally back. "He called her a brown haired bitch!"

Ally looked up at Bogdan as he started to speak again, only this time in English.

"I can see from you face, whore, that you are surprise I can speak French," laughed Bogdan menacingly.

"Oui!" choked out Lois, averting her eyes from Bogdan's constant stare.

"I played pro ball in France before retiring back here to America," continued Bogdan. "I loved the French girls. They are the nastiest whores in the world."

"Mais je viens du Québec, pas de France!" retorted Lois, knowing Dan could understand every word that was being said.

"Québec, France, peu importe!" replied Bogdan. "Je peux dire à la façon dont tu regardes ma bite que tu veux être ma putain de cul!"

"He says that it doesn't matter that Lois is from Quebec, not France," whispered Ally in translation for Josh. "He says that he can tell from the way she looks at his cock, that she wants to be his ass slut."

"Quand on se rencontrera, tu seras ma salope, n'est-ce pas une pute?" barked Bogdan at Lois intimidatingly. "Réponds-moi!"

"Oui! Je serai ta putain pendant que nous serons ensemble," replied Lois in almost a whisper. "Mais alors seulement!"

"I don't 'parles-tu français' motherfucker," spoke up Dominique, "but the shit you're spouting definitely sounds like a buzz kill."

"Yeah, tone it down, Bogdan," added Anthony. "We all just friends here, wantin' to enjoy some nooky from these two smokin' hot bitches!"

Bogdan glowered at the two brothers and sank back in his seat but kept his gaze firmly fixed on Lois.

"Vous trouverez ma femme très habile au lit. Je suis sûr que vous vous amuserez tous les deux," asserted Dan as he tried to defuse the situation. "N'est-ce pas mon amour?"

"Yes, I'm sure Bogdan and I will enjoy one another in bed," replied Lois, getting the matter out in the open in English. "As my friend Ally can tell you, I am a real ass slut! Am I not, Ally my love?"

"God damn!" asserted Titus, "For the first time in my life, I'm sorry I don't speak French. I guess I've been missing out!"

Everyone laughed and that finally broke the spell.

"Now that Lois and Bogdan have got to know each other," continued Titus, "Perhaps we can move on."

Titus waited until he thought he had everyone's attention before continuing.

"First of all― By any chance, do you ladies have butt plugs?" asked Titus.

"Yes," replied Ally. "Why?"

"Do you have them with you?" asked Titus, ignoring Ally's question. "If so, one of you go get them."

"O - K!" responded Ally slowly, her voice questioning.

"If my friends and I are going to gangbang the two of you," Titus explained finally, answering Ally's question, "you'll need to train you asses in advance. So you may as well start right now. I want to see them to determine if they are an adequate size."

"Oh, OK," replied Ally, as she started toward the bedroom. When she was about ten feet away she stopped. "Should I bring my box of toys too? I assume you want to watch us play with each other tonight."

"Great idea!" replied Titus. "That's affirmative on that idea."

As Ally headed toward the bedroom she heard Josh speak up.

"I assume our getting together is a happening thing," said Josh. "Is that correct?"

Again, Titus leaned forward in his chair and visually polled his friends.

"The consensus appears to be yes," said Titus. "So I guess we just need to settle on a time and place."

"Am I correct that we would all prefer doing this on a weekend?" asked Josh.

"Yeah, that's usually when we set these things up," replied Jaylen. "Did you have a place and time in mind?"

"Well, we have another thing scheduled in Vegas in two weeks," said Josh, thinking out loud. "How about Vegas three or four weekends from now?"

"That sounds good to us," replied Titus after scanning his crew. "And that will give the girls time to train their asses. My hunch is that the butt plugs they have right now probably aren't big enough. Getting their asses trained will save them some needless discomfort and it will be a lot safer."

"Oui!" replied Lois, smiling wickedly as Ally returned with her box of toys.

"Oui to what?" Ally asked smiling.

"Oui to bigger butt plugs, mon cher!" replied Lois giggling.

"So these won't do?" asked Ally holding up the two largest ones she had.

The six men shook their heads no on the TV screen above the fireplace.

"But you can start with the ones you have for now," said Titus. "Why don't you ladies turn around and lean over the back of the couch. "Then, Josh and Dan can assist you ladies by putting them in."

"Yeah, we'll watch from here and supervise," said Ax, speaking up for the first time. Everyone, including the two women laughed.

As Ally and Lois bent over the back of the couch, Josh and Dan lubed up the butt plugs. Both women used the opportunity to give their six new playmates an intimate view of their fun parts as they spread their legs and ass cheeks wide apart with their hands.

The six men in Marina del Rey watched intently as Josh, and then Dan, slipped the slickened silicone butt plugs up Ally and Lois lovely asses as both women moaned their approval.

"You bitches got some F-I-N-E lookin' asses!" boomed Dominique, before whistling his approval.

"Ohh! Thank you, mon cher," chirped Lois with her thickest Québécois accent as she wiggled her ass for the camera. Ally rolled her eyes, Mademoiselle Fifi was already commencing her seduction of the six men.

Dan recognized Lois' seductive ways, and as she wiggled her ass for the men, he reached down into the box of toys and retrieved the bunny tail, sticking it to the Velcro patch on the bottom of the butt plug.

"Que fais-tu mon cher?" asked Lois as she looked back over her shoulder smiling wickedly.

"Je viens juste de terminer ton costume, mon amour!" replied Dan.

"You're an absolute shameless little whore, Mademoiselle Fifi," whispered Ally in Lois' ear before licking it up and down. At that precise moment, Ally felt Josh's hand applying pressure to her butt plug. Without looking back, Ally knew that she now had a horse's tail once again.

"Make sure you bring your box of tricks along to Vegas," interjected Ax. "It looks like a lot of fun."

"Speaking of fun," said Titus, "I think you ladies said something about putting on a little show for us tonight. Did I hear that correctly?

"Saoirse loves to be watched," chimed in Lois. "She is an absolute exhibitionist!"

"And how about you Désirée?" asked Titus. "Are you an exhibitionist too?"

"Absolument, mon cher," cooed Lois, looking coyly into the camera.

"I take it that means yes?" asked Titus.

"Oui!" replied Lois beguilingly.

"OK then! Here is how it's going to work," said Titus. "We're going to approach this just as we would a gangbang."

"Oui," agreed Lois.

"That means that you two bitches are going to do EXACTLY what we say, when we say―and with NO hesitation," said Titus adamantly, as his tone of voice became commanding and domineering. "That way you bitches will know what you're in for three weeks from now?

Titus waited a few beats, but neither woman responded.

"DO YOU BITCHES UNDERSTAND ME OR ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF?" yelled Titus. "YOU BITCHES BETTER ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION! GOT IT?"

"Yes sir," replied Ally meekly, bowing her head.

"Oui, mon cher!" replied Lois brightly.

"DON'T GIVE ME ANY OF THAT 'MON CHER' SHIT, YOU LITTLE FRENCH WHORE," snapped Titus. "You just say 'yes sir' just like the cunt next to you."

"Yes sir," responded Lois, meekly and properly chastised.

"Now get off your asses and let us see your whole packages," ordered Titus. "We want to see all your goodies."

"How about if we have the ladies―Ahh, bitches―move out in front of the table next to the bear rug where they have more room," suggested Dan. "I can use my camera hand held to give you all a better look at everything. You can tell me what you want to see closeup, and I can zoom in, and so on. What do you think?"