The Jocasta Complex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! I like this place, it's a full fucking service establishment," enthused Titus. "By all means, you do your thing with your camera, brotha Dan!"

Ally and Lois moved over and stood in front of the bear skin rug and Dan disengaged the camera from the tripod, pointing it at them, focusing on their torsos.

"OK! You bitches lose all the fucking jewelry," commanded Titus. "We want to see nothing but skin!"

Ally and Lois quickly complied and Dan showed closeups of them as they removed each other's jewelry providing the men with unobstructed views of their nipples, areolas and pussies.

"That's better," said Titus excitedly. "All that jewelry was just going to get in the way anyway. Cus now we want to see you bitches get down and dirty."

As Ally and Lois moved toward each other, Titus barked another command, making them jump.

"SAOIRSE! Loose the fucking hair extensions! They'll get in the way too," barked Titus. "OK then! Now we want to watch you two bitches do all the NASTY things you do with each other!"

"OK, now get to it bitches!" ordered Titus once Ally's hair extensions were remove. "You get started and then we'll tell you what else to do and which toys to play with."

Ally and Lois embraced, driving their tongues down each other's throat as they groped and fondled each other's bodies. It wasn't long before they sank onto the bear skin rug, mouth to snatch, eating each other out, as they ground their pussies into each other's faces.

Dan circled Ally and Lois, zooming in and out, trying to get the best and most provocative shots as both women quickly orgasmed on each other's lips and tongue, already keyed up from the building tension in the leadup to their little show.

After they had their initial orgasms, Ally quickly got Lois up on all fours and began frigging her pussy with her fingers, one then two, then three and then four fingers, lubing them as she went. As Ally clenched her fingers into a fist and drove her hand into Lois' pussy, Lois let out a deep excited groan.

"Push your cunt back into me whore!" insisted Ally, mimicking Titus' demands. "Sway your hips, bitch! Grind your ass up and down, you little French cunt! Show me how much you love it! Show the boys just what a nasty little slut you can be! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, YOU NASTY WHORE!"

"Oh! Oui! Oui! Oh, mon cher!" moaned Lois. "Ream my pussy! Fill me! FILL ME!"

"Well! Fuck me with a stick!" exclaimed Dominique. "These bitches don't need no directin'. They plenty nasty all by themselves."

After trading places, with Lois fisting Ally, they fell to the rug and tribbed each other's pussies, just as they had done a few nights previously on the same rug. The two women scissored their cunts together, raising their asses in the air and rubbing the wet, sensitive folds of their pink pussies together.

The six former athletes watching Ally and Lois perform were not only aroused by their performance, but also appreciated the strength, skill and dexterity the women demonstrated as they ground their pussies into each other while lifting their bodies in the air―and making it look so effortless in the process.

Over the next couple of hours, the gangbangers in Marina del Rey barked orders to Ally and Lois, demanding that the women demonstrate the use of each and every toy in Ally's box of tricks.

The grand finale came when Bogdan insisted that the women remove each other's butt plugs and fist each other's asses as they fucked themselves to a final orgasm using large silicone vibrators in their pussies.

After finally getting each other off with their fists buried deep inside each other's asses, and aided by silicone vibrators in their pussies, Ally and Lois collapsed on the bear skin rug, their bodies drenched in sweat and gasping for air as their breasts heaved in and out and their bodies twitched from their receding orgasms. Exhausted, Lois rolled over on her side and buried her head between Ally's breasts.

As the two women drifted off to sleep, Dan and Josh continued to chat with the six gangbangers. Needless to say, Ally and Lois were the primary subject of conversation.

"How did you two lucky bastards get hooked with such prime pussy?" asked Anthony as the ensuing conversation entered its second hour.

"We've lived with each other for years," replied Josh, knowing that response would fuel additional questions.

"Years?" questioned Jaylen. "You guys don't look much older than twenty-one or twenty-two. What gives?"

"They were―Ah, still are―our stepmoms," replied Dan matter-of-factly.

"But they don't look any older than you," said Titus incredulously.

"They take really good care of themselves," said Josh. "They both look ten years younger than they actually are. They spend a lot of time at the gym and are fanatical about staying in shape."

"I guess so!" replied Jaylen in amazement.

"But how, you know, when did you―" asked Ax.

"When did we start fucking?" replied Josh. "Isn't that what you're asking?"

"Yeah, kinda," replied Ax in embarrassment.

"Two weeks ago tomorrow," revealed Dan. "Up until then, they were just our moms. Growing up they were really the only mothers we knew. Both our biological mothers died when we were really small."

"That's true," agreed Josh. "But we started thinking about them differently a few years ago. Right?"

Josh turned to look at Dan.

"Yeah," agreed Dan. "Once we started thinking about sex, our moms ―I mean Désirée and Saoirse―they were ours and our friends favorite MILFs."

"Well I can see why," agreed Jaylen. "They are walking wet dreams."

"Yeah!" laughed Josh. "They certainly caused many of those among us and our friends."

"So what caused the big change in your relationships?" asked Titus with what sounded like serious interest.

"Covid really," replied Josh somberly. "It killed my dad. He had medical issues anyway, but Covid did him in."

"My dad is dying," confided Dan gravely. "He actually encouraged Lo ―I mean Désirée―and I to get together. He doesn't have long left. He wanted to know both of us were happy. He had recognized the attraction a long time ago. He's a lot older than both of us."

"So, you both just happened to hook up with your step moms at the same time?" asked Bogdan skeptically.

"Actually, we're on summer break from school and my mom―I mean Saoirse ―invited me and our friends up to her ranch and one thing kind of led to the other," explained Josh.

"You know, we were talking about it even before we left to come up here," explained Dan, looking to Josh for confirmation. "And we talked about it on the way up in the car too if you remember. But it was still just a fantasy at that point."

"Yeah, that's true," agreed Josh. "We and our friends have had the hots for both of them for years now. And we were all hoping something would happen in the two weeks we were all up here alone together here at the ranch."

"You mean with the two of you, right?" asked Titus, seeking clarification.

"No, all of us," replied Josh.

"Those two bitches have done ALL of you?" asked Titus, still incredulous. "How many others are there?"

"Yeah, both of us and our five friends," replied Josh. "All of us have been friends since grade school and Saoirse has always been everyone's other mother, coaching us in baseball and soccer and ferrying us around. And bringing us up to the ranch to go swimming in the pond and go horseback riding and stuff."

"And now she's your fuck toy!" said Anthony, shaking his head in amazement.

"No man," corrected Josh. "Now she is my partner."

"That's right," agreed Dan. "Désirée likes to call herself my lover. And I think that captures what we are to each other."

"Yeah, that's right," agreed Josh. "Saoirse and I are lovers now."

"And the four of you suddenly decided to fuck a whole bunch of other people too―just like that?" asked Titus also sounding skeptical.

"Actually, Désirée and Saoirse, and our dads, were into swapping, swinging and group sex, and other stuff like that, for years. That's how our moms originally met. They became really close―lovers in fact."

"And how did your other five buddies get in the mix?" asked Ax.

"Well, two of them, there moms and dads were part of the group," replied Josh. "As a matter of fact, their moms came up to the ranch and joined us. They and our other friends went home yesterday."

"They were step moms too?" asked Titus.

"No, they were our friends real moms," replied Dan. "They are a little older than Désirée and Saoirse."

"Did they―" Titus started to ask before Josh interrupted.

"Yeah, eventually," replied Josh, anticipating the question.

"We're still not sure how that's going to work out," added Dan reflectively.

"So how did you end up finding us on the website?" asked Jaylen.

"My dad posted profiles of Saoirse on this and other websites, looking for hookups," answered Josh. "I found his user names and passwords on a Post-it under his keyboard and took a look. Saoirse and I talked about it, so we updated her profile and started checking things out."

"Josh asked me to take better photos of Saoirse," added Dan, "and I told Désirée about it, and she wanted to do it too."

"Well, we're glad you did!" said Titus. "We're really looking forward to gangbanging your two lovers. Just out of curiosity, do you plan on joining in?"

"Perhaps, if we are invited," replied Josh. "Our main interest was in accommodating our two lovers. They both enjoy having sex with several men and women at the same time. And we both like watching, even if we're not participating. And Dan likes to film and photograph everything."

"Well, if you would like to join us," said Titus when Josh was done, "the more the merrier."

"Do you guys play golf?" asked Jaylen. "Maybe we can play around before the big event. Get to know each other. You know, break the ice."

"Yeah, sure," replied Josh and he looked at Dan who shook his head yes.

"Damn!" said Ax suddenly. "They are at it again."

Everyone turned to look at Ally and Lois on the bear skin rug and they were, indeed, rolled over on their sides with their faces buried between each other's thighs.

"They're insatiable!" said Josh admiringly. "They can go on for hours. They both REALLY enjoy sex―and each other."

"OUI!" agreed Lois, looking up from Ally's pussy, and smiling wickedly.

"Well, on that happy note I guess we'll wish you and the ladies a good night," said Titus. "We enjoyed talking to the both of you and especially enjoyed talking to and watching the ladies. I guess we'll see you in three weeks. Good night ladies!"

Without removing their faces from between each other's thighs, Ally and Lois raised an arm in the air and waved goodbye.

~~~~~

Friday Morning / Day 15

"Yes, good morning to you too," said Ally, checking in with her assistant and using her phone hands free as she approached Jamestown. "I'm on the road now, we're on our way home and we will be there sometime after lunch. We have a couple of stops to make along the way."

"Well, thanks for checking in," said Ally's assistant. As Josh listened into the call, he got the impression the girl wasn't much older than him. "Nothing to report at this end. Everything seems to be moving smoothly."

"Good then," replied Ally. "Call me on my cell if anything comes up. Otherwise we can talk this afternoon after I get home. Is everything set for the meeting on Monday?"

"Yes, everyone should be there," replied her assistant. "By the way, the caterer called regarding the spread for the meeting. He's faxing over the menu for you to look at."

"Email me a PDF when you get it," replied Ally. "Josh and I can review it while we drive. If that's it, we'll talk later. Bye."

After Ally clicked off the call, Josh turned to her in his seat.

"You know, I've never heard you call your assistant by name," said Josh.

"Really? Oh my God! I think you're right. I can't believe I've been so rude and inconsiderate," said Ally remorsefully. "I'm always trying to be so businesslike―you know, because I'm afraid they won't take me seriously because I'm a woman. Oh God! I'm so embarrassed. You see! This is why I need you by my side―us working together―you telling me the things others would be afraid to say to the boss!"

"So what's her name anyway?" asked Josh.

"It's Maura, Maura Collins," replied Ally. "You'll like her, she's cute."

"Are you suggesting―" Josh started to say.

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" said Ally sounding agitated. "Rule number one―you don't shit where you eat. Employees are strictly OFF LIMITS for our little extracurricular escapades. ROGER?"

"Roger that," said Josh laughing. "I figured that would get a rise out of you."

"Yes! Well you did!" laughed Ally as she glanced over at Josh smiling.

~~~~~

Dan and Lois had awakened before Ally and Josh and finished packing their Land Rover. They were able to hit the road early, right after they shared breakfast with Ally and Josh, who still had some additional packing to do before they left. And Ally still had to meet with the ranch manager sign some papers pertaining to the ranch's business before leaving.

Lois let Dan drive his father's Land Rover on the trip home. 'He may as well be driving his father's pride and joy, Lois thought to herself wickedly, 'since his father was letting him ride her too.'

Lois almost immediately felt ashamed of herself for thinking something so vulgar. She knew she would never utter such a tasteless comment to anyone and she was embarrassed that it had even occurred to her in the first place. Lois was particularly ashamed given her earlier conversation with her husband before they left the ranch.

She and Dan were approaching Oakdale and were making good time in spite of the rain, ground fog and generally dreary conditions. Once again, Lois' thoughts returned to her husband, Daniel.

The thought of returning home and sharing the same house with both her husband and his son―her lover―weighed heavily on Lois. She was having a hard time reconciling the harsh realities of the situation she confronted in her mind.

For the past two weeks she had been able to avoid facing the awkward situation, but now the enormity of the challenge was front and center in Lois' mind. Earlier, while Dan finished loading the Land Rover, Lois had called her husband to tell him they would be on their way home soon. And that's when Daniel sprung the unexpected news on her.

There were two revelations that Lois and Dan would have to come to grips with together once Lois broke the news to Dan. First, Dan's father had seen his doctor and the doctor confirmed that Daniel's condition was now deteriorating rapidly. The doctor advised him that very soon he would probably require palliative care.

The second revelation was of even more immediate relevance. Daniel informed Lois that in preparation for moving to palliative care, he had moved into the guest room, so that she and his son could share the master bedroom suite on their return home.

Though Lois protested, Daniel was firm, he was convinced it was the right thing to do. And perhaps even more important from Daniel's perspective, it demonstrated his approval of Lois and Dan's relationship.

On a more practical note, the guestroom he moved into was on the first floor, in what used to be the servant's quarters. It was already getting harder for Daniel to climb the stairs as he condition deteriourated.

Always the best man she had ever known, Daniel tried to assuage her unease by telling her one of the final memories he wanted to take with him was watching she and his son enjoy each other's company and watch their blossoming relationship.

"Seeing the two of you together being happy, is the memory I want to take with me," Daniel had assured Lois, trying to dispel the anxiety and guilt he heard in her voice.

But now the thankless task of breaking the news to her husband's son―and her lover―fell to her. Lois' stomach was churning as she tried to formulate the right words to break the news to Dan and do so least painfully.

Overwhelmed by the task in front of her, Lois decided to put off the painful conversation with Dan until after they connected to Interstate 5. Once they were on the divided freeway they wouldn't have to deal with the additional distraction of oncoming traffic as they talked things out. And perhaps the weather would give them a break too and the early morning fog would began to clear.

~~~~~

She felt two large hands squeeze her breast brutishly, pulling her backward and away from the kitchen counter and into a man's hard muscled chest. He lifted her off the floor and her legs dangled in midair. Her heart pumped rapidly within her throbbing chest. Then she heard his voice, a familiar voice, whispering menacingly into her ear.

"We're going to give you what you want bitch―what you NEED―you slutty little WHORE!" he growled mockingly as he nipped her on the neck, making her flinch.

"No, please NO!" she whimpered, "The others will hear!"

Now a familiar face appeared in front of her, quickly approaching her.

"No! Oh God, NO! PLEASE NO!" she begged. "Not HERE! Not like THIS! Not N―"

Before she could get the word out, the man in front of her drove his tongue down her throat muffling her frantic plea mid-word as he grabbed handfuls of her hair, pulling their faces together. As he drove his tongue down her throat, she could feel her tank top being ripped apart, torn off and thrown to the floor by the man behind her.

Her attempts to protest were nothing more than muffled whimpers as the man's eager tongue continued to fill her mouth and throat. Now the man behind her was ripping her shorts to shreds and they too fell from her legs as he yanked them down her legs which continued to dangle helplessly in midair.

Completely naked now, the man in front of her grabbed her ankles and spread her thighs wide apart, lifting her legs high in the air. She could feel the head of his large penis pressed against her swollen labia followed by her pink wet pussy as the thick muscular shaft sank deep inside her.

Hopelessly at their mercy, she and her body finally surrendered as she moaned contentedly, her body betraying her as he plumbed the depths of her needy pussy.

As he sank deeper inside her she moaned again, but this time more loudly as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him deeper inside her. With each thrust her moans became even louder and higher pitched.

Suddenly all their bodies were moving and now the man in front was leaning back against the kitchen counter as his hands moved to firmly gripped her soft ass cheeks. He leaned further backward against the counter, spreading her ass wide open.

Both men were biting, kissing and licking the sides of her sensitive neck as she began whimpered her encouragement. She felt the head of an even larger penis pressed against her ass and her moans and whimpers became even more intense.

"Oh God! Yes! YES!" she squealed excitedly. "Oh GOD! I've wanted this SO bad. It's been TWO YEARS!"

"Yeah! We'll give it to you, and then some," growled the man behind her.

"Oh God, yes! Take ME! Fill ME! RAPE ME! USE ME!" she begged as the two muscular bodies pressed into her, seesawing their large steely cocks in and out of her ass and inflamed pussy, frantically plowing into her from front and back.

"Harder, babies! Oh God, please, HARDER!" she whimpered loudly. "Deeper! DEEPER! Yes, YES! Oh God! YESSSS! Oh God, YES! I love your big cocks inside me! M-o-r-e! - H-a-r-d-e-r!- F-a-s-t-e-r! Yes! Y-E-S! YEESSSS!"

Josh alternately looked over at Ally and then at the road as Ally's body convulsed on the seat next to him. The index and middle fingers on her right hand were frantically fingering her pussy as her thumb massaged her clit. Ally's other hand was busily pressing against the butt plug in her ass, trying to drive it deeper inside.