The Kink Trials

Story Info
A vanilla couple gets turned into a kinky one all over a bet.
24.5k words
3.64
20.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kink Trials

Part One - The Bet

Daisy snorted. "There's just no hope for the future of the straights. Pure vanilla. Boring in every way. People like us are progressive. Creative. We're the future. The past couldn't accept women loving other women like I do, so we got creative and fought back. Every woman I've been with has told me she never experienced a true orgasm until she was with another woman who actually understood her biology. Hetero relationships will simply die out eventually if they can't figure out something as simple as pleasing a woman."

Betty stared across the table at her friend/boss, her blue eyes piercing through Daisy's, as if subjecting her to a mental bullshit detector. Daisy's green eyes held their gaze until ultimately blushing and gazing back down at her breakfast. There was something about the way Betty could stare you down. It made anyone with the utmost confidence, even Daisy, want to drop to their knees and grovel before her.

That's how Daisy knew she had something special in Betty when she hired her. Betty was the best dominatrix working at Daisy's local dungeon and brought in the most repeat clientele. Daisy did well for herself, serving and fulfilling the local lesbian community's needs in terms of those looking to get whipped and spanked, but she knew it was Betty that brought in the real money and kept them afloat. The fact that Betty was bisexual and served all genders certainly helped in that regard too.

"I dunno, boss. Swinging all ways has its perks. Sometimes bringing a girl to her highest heights can be fun, but sometimes you just want a good pole to ride. And nothing beats the real thing." As if to emphasize her point, Betty then forked a sausage link from her plate and took a playfully sensuous bite out of it.

Daisy chuckled. "Look, maybe it's something I'll simply never understand since I'll always be perfectly happy with a thick, vibrating rubber dildo that doesn't talk back. But I stand by what I said. There is no hope for the future of vanilla heteros."

"Wanna bet?"

Betty suddenly had a glint in her eye, and Daisy liked where this could be going.

"What do you mean?"

"What if..." Betty paused for a moment, lost in thought. "What if the problem wasn't that hetero couples are hopeless? What if the problem is they simply hadn't been shown the true way yet? Maybe they just need their potential unlocked."

"No way," Daisy interrupted. "They're hopeless. We've never had a hetero couple come to the dungeon because there isn't a market for it. All they want is their 5 minutes of missionary sex during the ad break before Jimmy Fallon comes back on."

"Wanna bet?"

"Bet what?"

"I bet, if we took the most vanilla, milquetoast hetero couple we could find, if given enough time we could find SOMETHING kinky between the two of them. And who better to conduct the experiment than us? We're hot, we're experts, and who better than a pair of dominatrixes to try out as many fun, kinky bondage scenarios as we can until something sticks?"

Daisy wasn't as convinced. "There's no way. Vanilla stays vanilla. It doesn't change flavors. Besides, what would we even bet? I pay your salary so I don't want to get involved with a money bet. What else would you even want?"

Betty stared Daisy down with those piercing blue eyes again. "I want to start my own business. You've been an amazing friend and mentor to me. But it's time for me to move on and start making my own decisions with my own dungeon."

Betty's face went pale. "This town only has enough room for one dungeon. I serve the community! I don't want competition, especially from you!"

Betty frowned. "I knew this would be hard for you. So we'll put it to a bet. If I can take the most vanilla, straight couple we can find and turn them kinky, I leave and start my own competing dungeon with NO funny business from you. Got it?"

"And what happens when I prove you wrong? We throw everything we've got at these boring nobodies, and they come out the other side still boring and bland as ever. What then?"

"Then I stay. I continue to work for you and never compete against you. In fact, as an extra cherry on top, I'll be your sub for a month."

Daisy liked the sound of that. "You got yourself a bet! Now let's pay this tab and get to work already. I have Mr. Smith coming in in about 45 minutes, and I still need to get his fantasy room ready. We'll discuss more details later."

And with that, the two women shook hands, paid their bill, and left the diner to head for work at Daisy's dungeon.

Part Two - The Initiation

"So here's how it'll work," Betty said, swiveling 180 degrees around in her chair from the computer monitor to face Daisy. "We post an online ad looking for a heterosexual couple to participate in a long term scientific study. The catch is that the experiment doesn't end until 'all trials are completed.'" AKA once we run out of kinky ideas to throw at them. But they don't need to know that."

Daisy smiled. "So we'll keep them here indefinitely? Oh my god. I've always wanted to try this. My private rooms in the back of the dungeon are setup and equipped for guests staying long term, but I've never been able to fully utilize them like this. It'll be perfect, and such a turn on knowing we have our own semi-permanent pets to manipulate and use as we please during off-hours. But how will we get them and keep them? As much as I'd like to, we can't adopt poor, clueless straight people at the local shelter."

"Simple," said Betty. "We have candidates fill out this survey online, asking them about their relationship under the guise of the study. We look for the blandest, most clueless couple we can find, and assuming I'm right, we turn them into our kinky little subs. And we keep them here by having them sign away their freedoms for the sake of the study through contracts. They'll be ours until all trials are completed and we're satisfied with an answer as to whether or not they go home living out the rest of their lives performing missionary or staying with us as our live-in pets. We won't tell them the number or duration of the trials either. Frankly, I don't think even we know."

Daisy smiled and gave a faraway look. "It could be weeks. Or years. God, my ultimate fantasy, having live-in slaves to truly train! Not like the subs that come in here thinking they want it to last forever, only to get off and get back to their lives a couple hours later. No, subs on MY terms. I decide when I'm done with them."

"The experiment decides when we're done with them. Granted, it could be a while until we run out of ideas. That's the beauty of BDSM. There are always new ways to tie someone up and subject them to new, degrading things."

"Right, right. So when do we start?"

"I already wrote out the relationship questionnaire and I'm about ready to post the ad, but how do we lure them in? What's their incentive to do this?"

"A romantic getaway. The ad already says we're looking for a couple. So promise them a romantic getaway by participating in the study. It's technically not false. It's just that the getaway will be in my private dungeon, and they'll be doing all kinds of romantic things, to each other AND to us!"

"I like the way you think," said Betty with a mischievous grin. "I'll get this posted tonight after we close, and we can start getting to work on reviewing some candidates."

Part Three - The Arrival

"This pair is perfect!" giggled Betty. "And so cute too!"

Daisy looked at the picture of the couple on Betty's screen.

"I mean, the guy obviously doesn't do it for me, but I could get used to this pretty lady," replied Daisy. "What are their names?"

"I kept the survey anonymous. Our subjects will simply be known as Dick and Jane. And we're going to have plenty of fun with them. Their survey results show they live nearby, rarely have sex, and when they do it's just missionary."

"I told you!" interrupted Daisy. "They're always so boring! But how'd you get these prudes to even reveal that much info about their sex lives?"

"'Jane' works freelance from home, and 'Dick' is a science teacher. They both love nerdy science shit like this. As long as it's under the guise of a scientific study, they're happy to open up about their lives in order to, and I quote, 'pursue the progress of science by any means necessary.'"

"Yuck," said Daisy. "Such good looks wasted on such heteronormativity. I think I'm going to particularly enjoy subjecting them to our studies and trials. Especially with my private rooms now sound-proofed. We can carry on with business as usual, and our normal clientele will be none the wiser. Speaking of which, my 3:30 canceled and you're done for the day. Can we have them come in now?"

"Dick is currently on summer break from his school for three months, and Jane is between gigs. It sounds like we can have them start their indefinite leave of absence right away. We'll just tell them it's for a 'good cause.'"

"Oh, it's a good cause alright," replied Daisy. "These two sound about as bland as they come. They're the perfect candidates. We're practically doing them a favor!"

"Wow, that was fast," Betty said suddenly.

"What was?"

"I sent Dick and Jane a message that they'd been chosen and asked if they could come in right away. They'll be here in 15 minutes."

"I mean, if they're not working or fucking, what else would they be doing except staring at their computers like good little straight suburbanites?"

"I can't wait to corrupt them," said Betty as she shared an evil look with Daisy.

Fifteen minutes passed, and Dick and Jane entered the non-descript building that served as Daisy's dungeon. They entered the lobby, which also served as the last non-descript entryway before entering the fantasy dungeon rooms in back. Had Dick and Jane taken a step past the lobby and seen these rooms, knowing what they'd just signed up for, they would have passed out on the spot.

"Ah, you must be the test subjects!" said Betty, spotting them immediately as they walked in. Betty and Daisy had changed into large buttoned-up lab coats, leftover costumes from another client's fantasy.

"Welcome!" said Daisy, entering as well after hearing Betty. "We're so glad you could make it. And on such short notice!

Dick and Jane smiled. "Oh, we're happy to help such endeavors," said Jane.

"And with us both on extended breaks right now, we were worried we'd have nothing to do being cooped up together," added Dick.

"Nothing at all?" asked Betty. "Well, we simply can't have that. I think you'll find this experimental study will be just what you're looking for. And who knows, you may even enjoy it too! All we need to get started is for you to fill out this paperwork." Betty suddenly produced two large stacks of papers.

"I know this looks like a lot, but it's all really just the usual humdrum for these kinds of studies," said Daisy. "You two seem like the experienced types, at least when it comes to these humdrum studies, so Mistress, er, Doctor Betty and I have already marked the places for you to sign. I know we can't reveal the full nature of the study for the sake of ruining the results, but we're just so excited for us to get started right away and don't want to waste time with the boring necessities of contracts!"

Daisy crossed her fingers, hoping this ruse worked and their subjects wouldn't look into the "boring necessities" like indefinitely signing away their rights to essentially become sex slaves for the sake of a bet.

"Well, normally we're ones for going line by line on these kinds of contracts," said Dick. "But you two seem trustworthy, and honestly, we're just as excited as you to get started with, well, whatever this is!"

"Oh, you have no idea," said Betty as she handed them the paperwork and pens to begin signing their lives away. They didn't notice Daisy roll her eyes. She couldn't believe these two, but she was excited they fell for it and began feeling herself getting wet at the thought that in mere minutes, this beautiful woman, henceforth known as Jane since her old name no longer mattered, was about to become her unwitting personal plaything to train as she saw fit. Throwing Betty a bone and letting her get to play with Dick while the two dommes teamed up and schemed together was just icing on the cake. A true dream come true for her. And when it was all over, when their fun had been spent, she knew these two subjects would still be the same as they were now, no more than boring plastic Barbie and Ken dolls who in her mind would always be incapable of truly having sex. REAL sex. The kind that made her work worthwhile. She began fantasizing about the things she'd then get to do with Betty after she forfeited the bet, only to be pulled from her reverie by the clicking of the pens.

"Well, that's all the signatures taken care of," said Betty.

"Perfect," said Daisy. "I'll just take those contracts off your hands and keep them somewhere safe. Betty will escort you to our medical exam room in back, but first..."

Daisy then produced two leather blindfolds along with two sets of earplugs. Dick and Jane shot her inquisitive looks.

"Purely a formality," Betty jumped in. She didn't want their prey to flee before becoming fully ensnared in their spider web. "They'll only be used to escort you to the medical exam room. We can't have you seeing any other rooms on your way there. We don't want any outside stimuli tarnishing the results of the experimental trials. We know you feel in the dark with all this now, but we promise it will all become clearer once we truly begin."

This was a half truth. While it would spoil the experiment if their subjects saw or heard what was going on in the other fantasy rooms on the way to the medical fetish room that would serve as the medical exam room, the two dommes merely didn't want them second guessing before it was too late. And if any other clientele currently being serviced happened to see two people being led to a fantasy fetish room, their faces obscured by what fetishists knew to be bondage gear, neither the clientele nor the subjects would be any the wiser as to what the "trustworthy" Betty and owner Daisy were really up to.

"Yes, this is all just standard issue gear for the experiment," added Daisy. Another half truth. Dick and Jane didn't need to know that this was standard issue BONDAGE gear.

"A little unorthodox, but alright" said Jane as she proceeded to put the earplugs in her ears. Dick looked at her and decided if she was okay with this, he must be safe to follow suit. With the earplugs snugly in place, Betty tested that their subjects truly couldn't hear anything, then proceeded to use hand signals to show them she would guide them by holding their hands once the blindfolds were on. Each taking one of Betty's hands, Dick and Jane proceeded to allow Daisy to strap the leather blindfolds around their eyes, noting that this Miss (or was it Doctor?) Daisy seemed to strap them on just a little tighter than seemed necessary. Dick and Jane's worlds went dark, and they both had to internally admit that these blindfolds were very effective. This must be an important experiment if they truly didn't want them seeing what went on behind closed doors.

Daisy then began to mischievously laugh, knowing their subjects could not see or hear them, as Betty escorted them to their fates. Daisy hadn't been this pleased or excited in years, her life as the full time owner of a sex dungeon becoming almost boring up to now. But this, this was something new. Something exciting. The game continued.

Part Four - The Medical Exam

Dick and Jane felt themselves be led down a hallway to a room a ways in. Their only sense was the warm touch of the hand of Betty as she walked them through their darkness and deafness. Normally this would be disconcerting to the both of them, not used to taking any kinds of big risks, but there was something about Betty that made them trust her wherever she wanted to take them. Something about those piercing blue eyes...

Suddenly, their blindfolds were removed, just in time to see Daisy lock the door behind them and place the blindfolds on a nearby table. As their eyes readjusted, they realized they were in what appeared to be a medical examination room, like one would find in a doctors office. There were two padded exam chairs sitting next to each other, sandwiched between two sets of what seemed like metal cabinets on wheels. To the naive subjects, they assumed the drawers of the cabinets were full of medical supplies a doctor might use. They had no idea they were actually full of sexual devices like jaw spreaders, enema machines, and oversize dildos only a fetish doctor would use.

Betty signaled for them to remove their earplugs and blindfolds as Daisy pulled a curtain closed between the two dommes and the two subjects. All they could see of each other now were their silhouettes.

"Before we can begin the experiment, we need to conduct a full medical exam. Please remove all of your clothing and put on the medical gowns you see on the tables next to you. You may leave your clothing on the floor or the table. We'll leave them in a locker where your belongings will be locked away, nice and safe," Betty explained, knowing full well they would actually be hiding their clothes back at her apartment tonight, potentially to never be seen or worn again.

Seeing nothing wrong with this, Dick and Jane proceeded to undress in front of each other, something they rarely did, and put on the gowns. As they did so, they noticed Daisy and Betty's silhouettes unbutton and remove their lab coats, mysteriously tossing them uncaringly to the floor.

"Please take a seat on the exam chairs behind you," they heard Daisy's voice say. Dick couldn't actually see their faces, but he felt like their eyes were staring them down, towering over them as they took their seats, like a snake might look down and hypnotize its prey before going in for the kill.

Upon sitting down, Jane realized the chairs seemed more like dentist chairs, not necessarily something you'd find at a doctors office. They were positioned sitting completely upright but appeared able to be reclined fully horizontal. Wait, what was that by her feet? Stirrups? Why would...?

Before the couple could say anything to each other, a hand suddenly none-too-gently ripped open the curtain. Before the subjects stood Betty and Daisy. But they no longer appeared as the trustworthy-seeming scientists from mere minutes ago. They were now wearing what appeared to be white nurse outfits with red crosses on their chests, seemingly having worn them underneath the lab coats this entire time. But their was something off about the outfits. These didn't seem like standard uniforms. They were skirted, with the skirt barely reaching halfway down their knees, appearing more like cheerleading skirts than something a nurse would wear. Around their waists were white leather aprons, as thick as a barber's apron, bearing the red cross in the center across their chests. Hidden behind the aprons were patent white leather corsets, doing wonders for their waists. What Dick and Jane didn't fully realize yet is these two women were wearing nothing else, save for the white high heels they had been wearing the whole time, along with two paper nurse hats they proceeded to pull from one of the drawers and place on their own heads. As the two subjects watched them place the hats on, they noticed too that they'd both let their hair down from the tight buns they'd had up just a moment ago.

Yet the most striking feature of all was not the outfits, but their faces. The red of the crosses and the white of the leather on their outfits brought out just how bright red and thick their lipstick was, something Dick and Jane thought nothing of upon entering the building. And those bright red lips were giving smiles that suddenly made Dick and Jane feel like sinking into their chairs. But what kept them from running then and there were those predatory eyes just above those crimson lips. Daisy and Betty were staring down Dick and Jane as if looking directly into their souls. The couple somehow felt that if either tried to make a move now, they would be pounced on without a moment's notice. They were mentally locked in place. And before they could snap themselves out of it, Betty and Daisy proceeded to physically pounce on them by pulling straps hidden behind both chairs around their subjects' waists.