The Kink Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two "nurses" then quickly and efficiently strapped the couple's wrists and ankles to the chairs before either could make a peep. They weren't going anywhere now.

"Uh, is this really necessary? I thought this was just supposed to be a standard medical exam?" John finally asked.

"Oh, fully necessary!" Daisy chimed in. "Our subjects need to remain perfectly still for this procedure. Maybe someday down the line we can have you in here with fewer straps."

"Don't give them that idea, Daisy. Little Dicky here is only good for one thing: his namesake. I need all of his other limbs and appendages out of the way so I can put that one feature he's good for to use."

"Procedure? SomeDAY?!" exclaimed Dick.

"And why are you calling him Dick? His name is--"

As the two subjects began their frenzied flurry of questions, Daisy and Betty had nonchalantly grabbed from another drawer next to them two bright red ball gags that matched the red of their uniforms. They both stood behind the chairs, and before Jane could blurt out her significant other's name, the two dommes unceremoniously shoved the gags into the unsuspecting mouths presented in front of them. But the straps on these gags were uncharacteristically long. Too long to wrap around a human head, but long enough to be wrapped around the back of the chairs' headrests. Daisy and Betty yanked as hard as they could on the straps, pulling in as many notches as possible before buckling and then padlocking the gags. This had the effect of now locking the subjects' heads in place to the headrests.

What the subjects didn't realize just then is their voices had just been sealed away for an indefinite amount of time. Potentially, it would be years before they'd hear each other's voices or real names again. Their eyes grew wide without this realization having even sunk in yet.

"Nah-ah-ah," said Daisy in a singsongy way. The two dommes began to use the foot pedals underneath the chairs to lower the subjects into a completely horizontal position.

"We can't have you saying your old names out loud. That would spoil the results of the experiment!" Daisy continued.

"And you two made it very clear in your profiles that you don't want to spoil the experiment, right? For the scientific prosperity and all that mumbo jumbo!"

The two dommes began to laugh in the faces of the subjects as they looked down on them, much to the couple's wide-eyed horror. They made that horror known by complaining through their gags, but all that came out was mumbled nonsense interspersed with the drool that began to pool from their mouths.

"Shhhhh shh shh shh. Silence. Relax," said Betty. The excitement and laughter they'd been holding back now out of their systems, the dommes began to jokingly rub their subjects' shoulders, as if that would ease the tension. Betty, standing above Dick, continued rubbing his shoulders as she also continued their hellish reveal.

"From this point forward, your name is Dick. You have no other name."

"And you, my dear, are Jane," said Daisy, mirroring Betty's actions on Jane. Her voice suddenly turned sultry as she leaned forward and whispered into Jane's ear, "Now I know being touched by a woman like this is something new for you, but you're going to have to start getting used to it. My associate, who you will now know as Mistress Betty, Miss Betty, or maybe even Doctor Betty while you're in this room, believes that you could potentially grow to like this. I'm not so sure myself, but that doesn't matter. Because from now on, for the duration of this experiment, your pleasure means nothing to me. You live to serve us."

Daisy then raised her voice so Dick could hear her too. "Do you understand? Betty and I are here to have fun with Dick and Jane. Not the other way around. Oh, and by the way, the duration of this experiment? I'm surprised you didn't ask more about it, though I assume that's because you two thought you had all the time in the world, at least until Dick's summer break ended in three months. But this experiment? It has no time limit. So the four of us are going to get very, VERY well acquainted. So we hope you enjoy your stay at my dungeon! As they say in restaurants, my name is Mistress Daisy, and I will be taking care of you today. And tomorrow. And the next day! Probably the next few months! Maybe the next few years!"

Dick and Jane began squealing at this upon hearing it. So Betty and Daisy stopped their shoulder rubs, moved in front of the chairs, and slapped them both across the face.

"SILENCE!" yelled Betty. "Clearly the shoulder rubs weren't calming you down, so we have to introduce more effective tactics to get what we want. And what we want is to teach you. Your first lesson is that it doesn't always have to be this way. If you keep us happy, we will show you mercy. But the more you are non-compliant, the more we will have to introduce more creative ways to teach you our lessons. Your second lesson, and this is more important than the first, is that Dick doesn't talk. Dick only exists to serve and please its user. And that user from now on is me. Your S.O. Jane over there was not using Dick to its full potential, so I'm taking over from here."

"And you, little miss Jane, must learn that you are a dolly. You had a dolly growing up, didn't you? ANSWER ME!" yelled Daisy. Getting over the shock of the slap and having this strange woman yell in her face, Jane blinked through her tears and nodded her head.

"Good. And do dollies talk?"

Jane shook her head.

"That's right!" Daisy said, her bubbly persona suddenly returning. "Dollies don't talk. So neither do you! You are a dolly. You exist to be played with by your user. The other important lesson about toys is that they're meant to be shared. Now, while I don't necessarily care to share your hubby over there, as your new user I am happy to share you with my friend Betty over there. Who knows, maybe we can upgrade you to sex doll someday and let Dick and Sex Doll play together again."

"But not until they learn there is more to life than missionary sex. That's why we're taking away your privileges with each other and taking over your management. Would you like to know why you're here? What this experiment is and why we're subjecting you to it? I know it's a lot to take in all at once, but I think it would help to learn why you're here."

With a straight face, Betty proceeded to explain her bet with Daisy to the two subjects. She then explained how they were chosen and that the two dommes were upset with them for being so vanilla and naive in the bedroom with each other for so long. Betty wanted them to understand that there was more to life than boring, heterosexual, monogamous sex.

"And we are not going to stop until we try every conceivable kink we can think of. As two professional dominatrixes, you will quickly see that we can both be very creative and will not be running out of ideas any time soon. There is nothing you can do about it. You are now literal subjects to our whims, the whims of the "experiment." You are nothing more. Mere pawns in our betting game. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will begin enjoying it. It doesn't matter how long it takes. We're not going to stop until WE want to. And knowing myself and my associate here, you'd better get comfortable because it's going to be a while. Who knows, maybe forever, once you start really enjoying yourselves like I think you will!"

Dick and Jane were sobbing now as Betty continued to talk over them, seemingly ignoring their plight. Their hearts sank. These women were mad; one of them seemed to clearly believe that they'd eventually voluntarily want to stay here of their own volition! But the couple also realized that they hadn't told anyone where they were. This seemed like something that would take a few hours, a day at most, so why would they need to notify anyone? Besides, they were both on break. Jane shuddered as she realized she didn't need to report anywhere for work currently, and it would be three months before the school would call wondering where her hubby was. Would they even send someone to look for him, or would they just assume he abandoned the job? Teachers didn't make great money, so abandonment was common. For all they knew, he could've packed up and moved across state lines to a better job offer. They were shut-ins too, so no friends would be looking for them. Their house would remain empty with their suburban neighbors they never talked to none the wiser. The last place anyone would look for them was a sex dungeon downtown. They wouldn't be caught dead here had they any say in it. For the first time, possibly ever, Dick and Jane began to realize that the life and path they'd chosen for themselves may not have been the right one. And as the piercing, hypnotic blue eyes of Betty looked down on them, she saw that they were realizing this. Perhaps she could get through to them.

But Daisy didn't notice or care about this. She had two brand new, unwilling pets to train and play with, something she had never been gifted before, and she couldn't wait to open her present and play.

"Well, Nurse Betty, shall we continue?" Daisy asked with a smile, looking down at the beautiful morsels the two had just captured in their web. She licked her lips, practically ready to pounce on and eat the one in front of her.

Betty also looked down and smiled at her two subjects. She was excited about the prospects of this new endeavor. Excited for what it could mean for both their future and hers. Besides, even if things didn't work out, it would be fun having some real toys she could now fuck whenever she wanted. Nothing beat the real thing.

"Why yes, Nurse Daisy, I believe we should."

Part Five - The Medical Exam Continues

Dick was nervous, and Jane moreso. They knew this was no ordinary medical exam. They knew they were about to be subjected to the whims of these two crazy women who they had so naively trusted just minutes ago. They didn't even fully understand what these women were capable of, but clearly they didn't have medical degrees. This fear of the unknown and what exactly was about to happen to them was probably the worst torture so far.

Daisy and Betty both knew this and wanted to exploit it for all it was worth, knowing they weren't going to bring any real, permanent physical harm to them (at least not today). But they didn't want them to know that. They liked playing with their food and watching it squirm first. That's all Dick and Jane were to them. Morsels to be consumed whenever the dommes were hungry for them. Nothing more.

Daisy finally broke the silence.

"I think we should strap you down more for what's ahead. Now I know what you're thinking. But Mistress Daisy, how could you possibly strap us down any more than this? Oh, you poor, sweet naive thing. Right now, you're only strapped down at a couple basic anchor points. That's just to keep you from running away. But we don't want ANY part of you to be able to move. That's such a fucking turn on for me! That's where the real fun comes in! Like a fly trapped in a web!" giggled Daisy mockingly. She knew this was scaring them to their wits end. What could they possibly have in mind that would require them to have their bodies strapped down so tightly? Why couldn't they be allowed to move? What were they possibly going to do to them?!

"But before we can do that, we need to make them a little more comfortable first," interjected Betty. "Now, keep in mind, this is not for your sake. Oh no. Remember our mantra: We have fun WITH Dick and Jane. Not Jane and Dick having fun. As I hope you've guessed by now (though I sometimes wonder about you two), this is a rather...sexual experiment. So to begin, we will need to conduct a full body examination. Inside and out. Besides, we don't want you getting too overheated and passing out with all your upcoming wraps. You're no good to us asleep!"

Upcoming wraps? Passing out?! Inside and out?! Were they going to cut them open and perform some kind of twisted surgery?!

As that thought crossed Jane's mind, her eyes darted back to Daisy who was now brandishing two pairs of medical scissors. The last thing she saw was Betty taking one of the scissors before her world went dark.

"Hey. Hey! Wake up, sleepyhead." A kiss on the lips. Soft. Warm. Nice. Jane slowly came to, blurry at first with no recollection of where she was or what had happened. Suddenly, as the world came screaming back to her and she remembered her predicament, her view came into focus. Daisy was behind her chair that she was still strapped to. She had removed the leather nurse apron, and Jane's view was obscured by Daisy's bare breasts bulging out of her previously hidden corset and brushing against her hair as Daisy's lips pulled away from her own.

"Look, Betty! My kiss woke Sleeping Beauty!" Daisy snorted.

Jane was suddenly in shock. Why was this happening? She liked men and only men! Right? Why had this crazy woman kissed her? And why had that brought butterflies to her stomach? She must still be lightheaded from passing out. She absentmindedly tried to reach for her head, only to find she was now tied down to the chair even tighter than before. Aside from the previous "anchor points," straps now circled above and below her breasts, over her elbows, and above and below her knees. Her big toes were even held together with a tiny rubber band, something she didn't have the capacity to even comprehend yet. But worst of all, she was now naked. The hospital gown, what little obscurity it provided, was now gone. Panic began setting in again, and she tried to turn to Dick, only to remember the gag holding her down as well as a strap that had been added across her forehead.

"It's okay, sweetie. I'm here for you. It's going to be okay. Just focus on me." Daisy walked around in front of Jane and took over her view, talking with a voice that was somehow calming her down. As Jane took deep breaths through her nose, Daisy continued, "I know we gave you quite the scare, but those scissors were just to cut off your gowns. We obviously couldn't risk unstrapping you yet. I know things are heating up in here, so I turned the thermostat down a bit. That should help keep you awake and focused. Besides, it's doing wonders for these." And with that Daisy reached over and flicked one of Jane's nipples, which were now standing out proudly from the cold of the room. Jane yelped at this realization.

Dick watched all of this in horror, wondering why he hadn't been strapped down as much yet. Betty had cut off his gown too, but while Daisy proceeded to strap down Jane even more while she was passed out, Betty stepped behind him out of his sight. He heard her digging through drawers, but she hadn't said what she was looking for. She wasn't sure he wanted to know.

"Ah, here it is!" Betty finally said. "Just be patient while I get this sanitized." Sanitized? What was she sanitizing? A scalpel?!

Lost in thought, Dick shook in his chair as Betty suddenly jumped in front of him.

"Surprise!" Betty laughed. "Betcha haven't seen a girl with a fake dick before, have ya?" And with that, Dick looked down and saw what to his eyes was a giant rubber cock strapped to Betty's waist and pointed directly at him. Betty tilted his chin back up to look into her eyes, focusing him back on what she was saying.

"Now I know this is going to be a new experience for you, so we're going to ease you into it." And with that, she unstrapped his ankles, flipped out the chair's stirrups, and strapped his feet to them. She then turned a crank, lifting the stirrups and exposing a full view of his crotch.

"Shave and a haircut--" Betty sang.

"Two bits!" Daisy finished, turning her attention away from Jane for a moment. Jane moaned. "You're absolutely right," said Daisy. "That one's had enough attention. Let's get the other one warmed up too." Daisy then proceeded to move her lips from Jane's left nipple to her right, taking it in her mouth and beginning to suck again.

Betty reappeared in front of Dick again, strap-on still in place, only now she was holding a bottle of shaving cream in one hand and a razor in the other.

"Spoilers: you're getting a makeover," said Betty. "Nurse Daisy over there likes her women all natural, so we have her strapped in already while we get her warmed up. But as for me, I like my Dicks smooooooth." Betty then proceeded to spray shaving cream on her hand and spread it on his crotch. She shaved his crotch but didn't stop there. She then spread shaving cream over his legs and shaved them as well. She continued shaving every hair on his body. As she reached his armpits, Dick inadvertently laughed past his gag at being tickled. Betty stopped and smiled. That could be used for later. But for now she was a nurse and continued her work. Dick was confused. He had never been this bare before, but it wasn't all bad and he was glad it was over. At least he thought.

"Almost done, sweetie," said Betty as she put away the razor and towel she used to wipe away the excess cream. She then walked behind him.

"Remember what I said? Shave AND a haircut." Before he could react, she turned on a set of hair clippers. She held his head still as she ran the clippers straight down the middle of his head.

"Whoopsie! Oh dear, I think there's only one way to fix this at this point. Like this!" Betty then continued shaving off the rest of his hair. She then reproduced the razor and cream, shaving him completely bald, continuing to manipulate and rotate his head with each final swipe.

"There we go! Oh, perfect. See for yourself." Betty held up a hand mirror so Dick could see himself completely bald as she wiped off the excess cream on his head.

"I think we'll start a regimen of regular hair remover cream for the duration of the experiment. Not gonna lie, that stuff can burn all over, but I think you're a big boy who can handle it," she said, patting his cold, shriveled cock.

"Well, maybe not big right now. But we'll get there! Won't we, Dick? Now the only hair left is your eyebrows, but I think we'll leave those on for now until I grow tired of them. I don't think we're ready to introduce you to makeup yet. Hey Daisy, you have until I sweep up this Dick hair to get Jane and yourself cooled off."

"Awww, but it was just starting to get good!" said Daisy. Dick looked over and saw Daisy was now straddling Jane, each of the dominatrix nurse's hands rolling Jane's nipples between her fingers. There were bright red lipstick marks running up and down Jane's neck. Jane just laid there, her eyes closed, trying to pretend she wasn't there.

As Betty swept up, Daisy removed herself from Jane, leaving behind a wet spot on Jane's legs from underneath her skirt. She then unstrapped Jane's legs, then removed the rubber band around her toes. She walked behind Jane and combed through her hair a bit before pulling it into a ponytail. She then used the rubberband to hold the ponytail in place.

"You have such beautiful hair, you know. I have no desire to get rid of it like Dick over there. I think we'll let it grow out more. There are all kinds of bondage we can incorporate with hair tying once we let it grow out more. But that won't be for a few months yet. Besides letting it grow out, we need to get your physical durability up too."

These last two sentences sent a chill down Jane's spine, and she shivered what little she could around the straps. It was still enough for Daisy to notice.

"Hey Betty, I got her cooled down."

"Great. Now that the outside is taken care of, at least for your initiation, we're happy to report we found no STDs on either of you. Isn't that great news?"

"No shit..." Dick tried to say around his gag. Suddenly his crotch erupted as Daisy walked over and slapped him in the balls. Dick yelped.