The Kink Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! I may not pay as much attention to the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean I don't expect respect out of you!"

"As I was saying," continued Betty, "in order to give you a full bill of good health, we need to get your insides all cleaned out."

A low, nervous moan came out of Jane.

"Shhhh," Daisy whispered in her ear before kissing her on the cheek and digging for something in one of the drawers beside her.

Betty maneuvered over to Jane, getting her feet in the stirrups and raising them, making her as vulnerable as Dick. Daisy then filled up two contraptions she'd pulled from a drawer with warm, soapy water from a nearby sink.

"I take it neither of you has gotten an enema before?" Betty asked while they waited for Daisy to finish. Dick shook his head. Jane tried to, but the straps still held her head still.

"Well, this should be fun to watch then," Betty said with a grin.

"When in Rome!" chirped Daisy as she handed Betty one of the devices.

"Now Dicky boy, I really, REALLY want to use this baby on you," said Betty, pointing to the strap-on still protruding from her waist. "And I will. The only reason your head isn't strapped down as much as Jane yet is because I want to watch your head flail while I take your anal virginity. But I don't want to get my toys dirty. Hence the enema. Which feels a little something like..."

Jane yelped. Daisy had already pierced Jane's anus with the enema tube and started the flow of water.

"Sorry," said Daisy, "I got antsy."

Dick then grunted. He looked down and saw Betty pushing the tube into his rectum.

"The best practice is to get these in before the patient realizes and has a chance to clench," Betty told him.

Suddenly a motor sound whirred as the machines were turned on. The water from the enemas began to pump into the couple.

"God I love the seal on these things," Betty said to Daisy. "We can just let these machines pump in a whole liter without worrying about leakage." Betty made sure to say this loud enough over the frantic struggles of Dick and Jane so they could hear. As the enema did its job, causing the couple to begin moaning as their stomachs began to cramp, Betty and Daisy went about adding every extra strap they could conceive of around their test subjects that they had promised earlier. While it was a bit of an exaggeration, it suddenly felt to Dick and Jane like the only parts of themselves left exposed were their eyes and their now-distended stomachs. Ironically, they were now at least happy to be naked under the straps as their bodies began to heat up.

With nowhere to go and nothing else to move, the couple's eyes followed Betty and Daisy as they began to move toward the door they had entered what felt like a lifetime ago.

"We need to go close up shop, so you two sit tight until we get back," said Daisy as she unlocked the door and exited. Betty blew the two subjects a kiss before following behind her. The only sounds left were the locking of the door behind them and the whirring of the enema machines as they continued injecting them with soapy water. Eventually the machines stopped as the last drop of water was pushed inside their bodies. Dick's stomach hurt, but in the silence he realized there was nothing he could do. He wanted to help Jane, or at least look at her and somehow tell her it would be okay. But he couldn't move. Neither of them could. Time passed. Neither knew how long. As the panic began to waiver and exhaustion set in, Jane managed to lightly doze off for a few minutes. Dick couldn't handle the pressure in his stomach and simply kept struggling, looking for any means of escape.

Eventually Betty returned, this time alone.

"Hey, Mistress Daisy is just finishing up, so I figured I'd come check on you. How are my two favorite test subjects? Are you starting to understand your place yet? No? You know, the sooner you accept it and give in to our ministrations, the sooner you start having fun. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm serious! I can see it in both of your eyes. You're both afraid to step out of your boundaries. If you simply let us lead you into subspace, I know you will come out the other side all shiny and new. I think we could have a very special relationship together. But you have to give in to us first. Let us guide you. I know it will take some time, so let's get to know each other a little better. But before I forget..."

Betty refilled Dick's machine with another liter of soapy water and turned the machine back on without letting any water out first. Dick couldn't believe it. His stomach immediately began cramping again.

"You're bigger and tougher than your counterpart, Dick, so I expect you to take in more for a full cleaning. Jane will get there eventually. Plus, I think you're less familiar with the concept of penetration than Jane here, so we need to dedicate more resources to getting you accustomed."

Betty then stepped away from Dick's chair and out of his view, entering Jane's view. Jane, now awake, could only stare up at her in fear. The only sound in the room was Dick's machine running beside her. Jane couldn't turn to see him, but she knew he must be in agony.

"Now, where was I? Ah, yes. You know, I've spent all afternoon getting to know the other subject, but I'm getting tired of Dick. So let's you and I get to know each other better. Here's a fun fact about me: While I do like boys, or at least what their bodies can provide, I'm also quite a fan of the female form. Bet you've never been around someone like that before, huh? Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me! Here I am going on and on about myself while you're laying there all plugged up. Let's fix that, shall we?"

Betty then removed the enema tube from the machine and clicked it into place on a discreet drain pipe near the base of Jane's chair. She then released the seal and allowed the water to drain from Jane, who felt instant relief. Once that was done, Betty then put Jane's enema machine away.

"We'll clean that up later. Let's just get you out of some of those nasty straps you've been stuck in for so long. Longer than Dick, even! That doesn't seem fair. Plus I'm antsy to get to know you more. Dick's had enough fun in the sun with me so fuck him, right? It's just you and me now. Don't worry about him. He may as well not be in the room." As Betty said this, she began quickly removing Jane's straps. They came off faster than they went on.

"Now that you have a clean bill of health, I think we can start your first trial of the experiment. It's very simple. I would like to remove your final straps so that I can roll you onto your stomach for a massage. Doesn't that sound nice after your long afternoon strapped down like this? I bet your neck is killing you. But I need to trust you. This is a test of trust. To be blunt, I think you are a very meek woman, Jane, and I would like to test that theory. You are going to allow me to unstrap you and compliantly roll over so that I can just strap you down at your wrists and ankles. That's it. See? Simple! However, if I am wrong and you do not act as expected, there are consequences. For every non-compliant act you do during this trial, I will add one more liter to Dick over there. Fine for you, but that doesn't sound very fun for him, does it? So, are you ready to start? Well?"

After a pause, Jane meekly nodded as best she could.

"Good! Then let's get started. I'll just take these last straps off. Now, here comes the hard part. I'm going to remove this gag. You will stay perfectly quiet and roll yourself over. Not a peep. Understood?"

Betty then removed the gag strap holding her head to the headrest of the chair. She was now free. Betty knew the only door out was locked, leaving Jane with nowhere to go, but she still waited with baited breath to see how she'd react. Jane, ever so slowly, rolled herself over. Without giving her more than a second to come up with any ideas, Betty immediately strapped Jane's wrists and ankles back down. Jane then began sobbing.

"Please just let us go! We don't want to do thi-ahh! Nuh! Nuh uh!" Jane tried to blurt out before a ring gag was quickly stuffed into her mouth by Betty's expert hands. She finished strapping the gag around Jane's head, making sure it was snug, and then added one final strap across Jane's back just above her buttocks, preventing her from being able to lift herself up.

"Oh, dear. You were so close! But now you've done it. You've already failed your first test. The first one! They're only going to get harder from here. And what exactly were you hoping to get from that? You signed those contracts. We've thought this through. Did you really think I'd suddenly have a change of heart after coming this far? All we've learned here is that you have so much to learn. Well, as I said, your actions have consequences. Now learn from those actions."

Betty then stood up and, seeing that John's second enema was nearly finished, waited the final minute for the machine to finish and turn itself off. She then refilled the machine again and started it all over. The machine's motor drowned out John's pained, gagged moans. As Betty walked back over to Jane, she saw she was crying. She looked down on this creature, for that's all she saw her as. A poor creature that was in the process of being tamed.

"Hey, don't cry. Let me wipe those tears for you. The hard part is over. I promised you a massage, didn't I?" Betty took Jane's shirt, still on the floor from hours ago, and used it to wipe her tears. She then tossed the shirt in a nearby trash can before throwing the rest of the clothes in as well. She then pulled out the trash bag from the bin, tied it closed, and tossed it next to the door as a reminder to bring it home tonight.

Next, Betty pulled out a bottle of massage oil and proceeded to sensuously rub it over Jane's back. She rubbed out the kinks in her back and legs, then made her way up Jane's neck, rubbing off Daisy's lipstick stains and slowly cracking her neck to alleviate the built up tension. Jane, her mouth held open by the ring gag, audibly moaned as Betty expertly worked her way over her body. After a while, Jane became so relaxed that she dozed off again, only to be woken up by something slightly squishy pressing against her cheek.

"Aww, did I wake you? You were out like a light. I can imagine it's been quite the day for you. Well I'm glad you enjoyed that, but uh, I don't work for free. And unless you have a wallet tucked away in that great ass of yours, you're gonna have to repay me. So here's what I want you to do for me. Suck."

"Huck?" Jane tried to ask through the gag, turning her head to look up at Betty. She realized the squishy thing was the rubber penis Betty still had strapped to herself.

"That's right. Suck. I want you to suck me off. Get it nice and wet. Because believe me, you're going to want this thing as wet as you can get it."

Betty then began to press the rubber cock into Jane's mouth, using Jane's shoulders to guide her hips forward. Jane couldn't resist and gagged at first.

"It's okay. I'll go nice and slow and ease it in. This is probably new for you, so I want you to just take your tongue and swirl it around the tip. That's it, you're getting it! Alright, I'm gonna push in a little more. There we go. Keep at it. If we go slow enough, we won't trigger your gag reflex. I'm gonna keep pulling in and out, going a little deeper each time until you start to get used to it. Would you look at that! Nearly three quarters length before you choked again. Not bad for a first timer. See, the problem with couples like you is you don't have this kind of communication. So things never progress in the bedroom. I want to fix that for you. But first, it's my turn for some fun."

Betty then stepped behind Jane. She lowered the chair until it nearly touched the floor, then removed the strap above Jane's butt.

"Okay, sweetie. Here's what I want you to do. Get up on your hands and knees. The restraints should allow it. And remember, the more you don't comply, the more Dick suffers."

Without a sound, Jane shakily rose to her hands and knees.

"Good. Now hold very still."

Taking the still wet strap-on in her hand, Betty gently began to ease it to the entrance of Jane's vagina. Then, with her other hand, Betty began to work Jane's clitoris. She couldn't see Jane's face, but she could see her limbs start to shake a bit as a dampness began to appear at her slit. Betty took this opportunity to work the strap-on in place. Moving her hands to Jane's hips, she then thrust the remainder of the strap-on into her. Not able to stifle any sounds from her mouth, Jane grunted. Betty started pumping, faster and faster. As Jane began to move with the rhythm of the thrusting, Dick's enema machine suddenly went quiet and Betty instantly stopped. Jane's body sagged as she inadvertently moaned.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. Were you finally starting to see what good sex feels like? Well don't worry, we'll have plenty more opportunities for that. You should see Daisy at work. She'll wring those orgasms out of you yet. You'll feel like a wrung out towel after she's through with you. But we have to stop for now because it sounds like your hubby is finally done! Let's go take a look."

Betty pulled the now sopping strap-on from Jane and walked over to Dick's chair, where she finally let the water out of him the same way she'd done for Jane. Dick groaned in relief.

"Okay, Dick. It's finally your turn. Are you ready for your big moment? I don't think we need to lube anything up. Jane got this all ready for you, and I think that back passage of yours is squeaky clean and still a little wet."

Betty started wiping the wet strap-on around Dick's back entrance. Then, holding his thighs, she finally pushed it in with steady, even pressure until Betty's waist was against Dick, who just kept groaning.

"Oh, stop complaining," Betty said between thrusts. "You'll get used to this and maybe even learn to like it. The trick is to unclench and just let it happen. We just need to get you stretched out more. Then I can start using the REAL big boys. Those are the ones you should really be afraid of. You won't be able to walk straight for a week. But we'll have to work up to those. I don't wanna break my toy right after I got it."

Just then, Daisy strolled up behind Betty, who was still thrusting into Dick. Daisy was now as naked as the day she was born, and she moved her hands under Betty's arms to begin massaging Betty's breasts above the white leather corset without interrupting the action taking place.

"Hey sugar, hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and tossed that old bag of clothes in the dumpster out back. I made sure to bury it under a few other bags. You wouldn't even be able to recognize it, and trash day is tomorrow so it'll be gone by morning. I know you said you wanted to keep the clothes at your place, but let's be real. I think we have ourselves a couple of keepers here. I don't think they'll be needing clothes ever again. Or at least not street clothes. I have some fetish designer friends who would LOVE to try out some new designs if we just send them some measurements."

Hearing this, Jane began audibly sobbing. Dick was a little too distracted to react. Not missing a beat against Dick, Betty replied, "I wish you had at least consulted me first, but I guess it's low risk enough. I mean, nobody's going to be looking for them, and if they do, they certainly won't look here within the next 12 hours."

"Exactly!" said Daisy, still massaging Betty's breasts and now planting kisses on the back of her neck. "We're in the clear. We're closed for the night, the place is locked up tight, the contract is stored away safe. I think it's time to change out of our work clothes, into our birthday suits, and have some fun before bed."

"Mmm. Agreed. Help me out, would you? Mind if I spend the night?"

Daisy began removing Betty's corset and skirt, effectively leaving her naked save for the strap-on still pumping into Dick.

"Honey, I'd ask you to move in with me if I thought you would."

"Hmm. Not a bad idea actually. I'd save money on rent, that's for sure."

"Amenities at Daisy's Dungeon include your own private room with plenty of space as well as 24/7 access to your own two playthings."

"Not bad at all. Let's discuss it over dinner."

And with that, Betty stopped hammering against Dick.

Betty proceeded to clean up the room and put the now-dirty enema machines and strap-on into a sanitizing solution to soak overnight. They left their test subjects as they were for now, treating them as if they were toys that they were done playing with for the day.

"We'll have to get them moved to my private room in back before people show up tomorrow. I don't want to risk anyone seeing them at this point. Once they're locked down in the private room, I'll feel better knowing they're soundproofed, and I have security cameras and equipment to help monitor them throughout the day and night. I took the liberty of getting some sushi delivered for dinner," said Daisy, holding up a paper delivery bag.

"Did you greet the delivery guy at the door looking like that?" asked Betty, pointing at Daisy's nude body.

"He wishes! I threw on a robe and gave him a wink at the door before locking it behind me. Not my type, but I like to trigger fantasies for all types."

Daisy then walked over to her subjects.

"As for you two, I wasn't sure if either of you had a fish allergy, so you'll be dining on this instead." Daisy held up a can of protein energy mush for them to see.

"It may not taste good, but this gruel has all the nutrients you'll need. Maybe you'll work back up to real food someday. But we can't have things like tasty foods to look forward to ruining our collected data on you, can we?"

Betty then walked over carrying one pink and one blue funnel. Easily manhandling them one at a time, the two dommes were able to get Dick and Jane sitting up and strapped to their chairs almost comfortably. Betty pulled out Dick's ball gag, and Daisy immediately swapped it for a ring gag around his head before he had a chance to speak. They then unceremoniously tilted Dick and Jane's heads back, stuck in the funnels (blue for Dick, pink for Jane), and poured the goop down their throats.

Daisy then tilted Jane back to a horizontal position. Betty followed suit with Dick.

"I have a test idea, Betty dear. Instead of my kitchen table, let's stay here and use these two as our sushi tables. If they're good, they can sleep together tonight in their new room. If they're bad, they sleep with us in our beds. Sound good?"

"Sounds delicious," replied Betty. The two then spread their meal all over the bodies of their two test subjects. Daisy took pleasure in making a circle of sushi around Jane's breasts, her nipples serving as the centerpiece. Betty opted to make an arrow with her sushi pieces pointing directly at Dick's dick. The naked dommes reviewed each other's work and laughed before eating their meals.

Part Six - The First Night

"I'd say they both did surprisingly well!" Betty remarked.

"I think they're just tired and want to go to bed. It's been a long day for them. Let's get them moved. I think they've earned their own room tonight. What do you say, you two? Ready to see your new home away from home? You didn't think we were going to have you live here, did you? I need this room available for other clients."

"I'll get the wheelchairs," said Betty and stepped out of the room. She quickly reappeared wheeling in two modified wheelchairs.

"I had these made for clients, but they'll be perfect for moving you two. Though I wouldn't get too used to that. You'll be staying indefinitely in my private room where no other clients are allowed. Only Betty and I have the keys. They have all the amenities you'll need. Say goodbye to this room. Though we may bring you back here after hours someday for some modifications. Maybe pierce a nipple or two. We'll see."