The Kink Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, after they finished playing with their pets, Daisy and Betty opted to keep them in character overnight. PonyJane was made to straddle a horse saddle on a sawhorse. Her hooves were tied to the stirrups, and her reins were again tied and hitched to the wall behind her. As a reward for doing such a good job at the show, a pillow was propped between the wall behind her and her head so she could get some rest. As an added bonus, Daisy attached a vibrating pad to her crotch strap before giving her a kiss on the forehead and stroking her ponytail poking out through the top of her leather hood.

Betty's puppy was made to sleep on a doggy bed setup in the opposite corner. Betty cinched a dog collar around his neck and clipped the leash to the wall. She then tied all four of his paws together, forcing him to lay on his side.

She gave him some final belly rubs before calling him a good boy and heading out for the night with Daisy.

After such an exhausting day of training, the two pets felt an odd sense of pride as they slowly drifted off to sleep. Betty saw this change in their eyes today, the usual defiant spark missing. She gave them one last look before closing and locking the door behind her. Perhaps there was hope for these two yet.

Part Eleven - The Sexual Centipede

One morning, Dick and Jane were woken up by Daisy slamming open the door to their room. She was in full dominatrix mode, with exaggerated makeup, hair tied in a tight ponytail, and donning a crotchless leather catsuit with a cinched corset and breasts exposed. She was dragging someone into the room behind her, yanking her by her hair. Dick and Jane's eyes went wide when they realized the other person was none other than their other mistress, Betty.

But this wasn't the Betty they were used to. Her clothes were missing, and an oversized jaw-stretching red ball gag was stuffed in her mouth. She was tied in a restricting frog tie. Daisy let go of her hair once they reached the bed where Dick and Jane were tied.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN THIS PLACE BETTER THAN ME, HUH? I THINK IT'S TIME YOU WERE TAKEN DOWN A PEG OR TWO TO THEIR LEVEL. YOU'LL BE GROVELING AT MY FEET BY THE END OF THE DAY, JUST LIKE THESE TWO."

Daisy hadn't even acknowledged Dick and Jane's existence yet. Her anger was focused squarely on Betty, who had clearly struck a nerve with her. Betty's head just sank. It had been an innocent remark. She tried to offer some constructive financial advice to Daisy, but playing it back in her head Betty realized she had come off sounding like a know-it-all. And now she was paying the price.

That price proved to be the center filling of a bondage sandwich. This wasn't going to be tasty though. After nearly an hour of work, Daisy stepped back to appreciate her new diabolical creation, taking inspiration from the horror of The Human Centipede.

Jane was on all fours in the front with a ring gag in her mouth. A double dildo had been screwed into her mouth, holding down her tongue and poking out straight ahead of her. Betty was stuck right behind her, also on all fours, her wrists knotted to Jane's ankles. Dick took up the rear, his wrists tied to Betty's ankles. Ring gags with double dildos were also installed and screwed into Betty and Dick. The ends poking out of their mouths were greased and then pushed into the asses of Jane and Betty. The dildos were nearly fully buried, but the center point of each dildo remained unobscured and had a small valve off to the side. Before the dildos were screwed into Betty and Jane, though, Daisy had used funnels to first fill up the two of them with two gallons of water each. This would come in to play shortly.

Once the three were fused together, Daisy did one final connecting link by applying nipple clamps to all of them, followed by one long wire strung tightly between each of them. She then installed what looked like a sports cup with an extended tube coming out of it onto Jane by tightly cinching it around her waist. She installed a second cup the same way on Betty.

Then, taking the end of the tubes coming out of the cups, Daisy hooked them up to small valves in the center of the double dildos. The hose coming off of Jane's vagina screwed into the dildo buried between her ass and Betty's mouth, and the hose from Betty's vagina screwed into the dildo between her ass and Dick's mouth.

"We need to get you active to let that water run its course. Come on now." She began leading the unified creature in circles around the room, forcing them to sync their steps through quick hits with her crop on anyone lagging or getting out of rhythm. Within a few minutes they started to get the hang of it. Daisy then sat in a chair at one end of the room and made them walk toward her. She took Jane's head once they'd reached her and began pumping the dildo poking out of her mouth into Daisy's slit. Rocking her head back and forth, faster and faster, Daisy finally came, holding the dildo inside her. Suddenly, Jane felt a hot liquid reach her throat. She realized with revulsion that these dildos had holes going straight down the center. She was now being forced to drink Daisy's love juice.

Jane began to moan and groan and ultimately the manhandling and revulsion made her lose control of her own bladder. Yellow liquid poured through the cup at her crotch and into the tube, filling the hollow dildo behind her. This in turn caused her ass to be filled with her own piss, and Betty now also realized the hollowness of these dildos as she was forced to swallow Jane's accident. A chain reaction occurred, Betty also recoiling in revulsion and letting go of her own bladder and forcing Dick to be the last to come to the realization of this setup.

Daisy, still holding Jane's mouth dildo inside herself, watched the effect as each of them reacted in turn and gave them all an evil grin.

Later, after getting them all cleaned up and showered, Daisy decided Betty would be sleeping in the pets' bed with them tonight rather than her own bed. Maybe that would finally drive home the lesson.

"I shah-ee!" Betty tried to say through her ring gag as she was made to wiggle herself into a third sleep sack next to Dick and Jane.

"What's that, dear? I couldn't understand you." Daisy gloated. Betty just glared back at her.

"Oh, fine" replied Daisy as she unstrapped Betty's gag.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..."

"Well you did! As much fun as we have, this is still a business, and it's hard running it by myself. I don't appreciate people acting like they're better than me when they don't know what it's like."

"Then let me help you! You don't need to do this alone, and it was never my intention to make you feel demeaned. You're not just a boss to me anymore. Even after this hell you just put us through, I...I still love you."

"Y-you...love me?"

"Of course I do! Even if these two won't accept it, I feel like they've brought us together. You and I have gotten so close lately, raising our pets together--"

Dick tried to complain through his gag, but Daisy slapped him.

"Silence while your mistress is speaking, pet! She may talk her way out of being stuck at your level just yet. Please continue after that rude interruption, Betty."

Betty sighed. "I've been too scared to admit I might be falling for you, but the thought of potentially losing you today pushed me over the edge. You're nuts, don't get me wrong. But you're my kind of nuts."

Daisy pounced on top of Betty. The two began making out furiously, with Dick and Jane trying their best to ignore this happening right between them.

Finally, Daisy came up for air. "I'm still a little mad at you, and I'm still going to leave you here overnight. But we can talk more in the morning after I calm down a little. Before I go though, how about a bedtime story?"

"What did you have in mind?" asked Betty.

Daisy just pulled out her phone and cleared her throat. "The Leather Twins, by Anne Gray."

"Oooh, I love this one!" said Betty.

Daisy continued, "Chapter One: The First of the Set! I was waiting in the car outside the entrance to the mall just after 9:00 p.m. for Karen to do her part in our new adventure..."

Part Twelve - The Mummification Trial

Dick now understood why Mistress Betty and Mistress Daisy had wheeled in and turned on two large box fans in front of Jane and him. He was on the fourth layer and just about ready to pass out from the heat.

"I think you can handle a couple more wraps, Dicky. Come on, do it for the experiment! You remember the whole reason you're here, right?" Becky leaned in close as she said this and gave him a peck on the lips. Or rather, where his lips were under four layers of gauze.

It was another work day, which meant Daisy and Becky were swapping check-ins of their two test subjects yet again. This time, they decided to keep the two occupied by seeing how many layers of mummification they could each handle.

"You know, for science," said Becky after explaining her idea to Daisy.

And that's how Dick and Jane now found themselves. One of the mistresses would enter, wrap them in another layer of breathable gauze, then leave wait for the next mistress to come in who would then start wrapping the next layer.

After helping them get setup in the morning, Daisy stepped out of the room while Betty began the wrapping process. Keeping them each strapped down at the ankles and wrists on their own tables with just a strip of duct tape over their mouths, Betty decided to start with Jane. She rolled over a cart with dozens of rolls of gauze and tape. Unrestraining her left ankle, Betty set about slowly wrapping her leg with one of the available rolls of gauze. Once she reached her crotch, she strapped the leg back down and repeated the process on her other leg. Within minutes, Jane found herself fully wrapped from her neck down, her arms now crossed just below her breasts and trapped beneath the wrapping. Betty lifted her head and began wrapping from the neck up. When Jane's fearful eyes were the only thing left uncovered, Betty blew her a kiss and waved goodbye as she finished unspooling the roll around her head, sealing her in complete darkness.

Dick, who had been watching the whole process, felt a shiver down his spine as Betty suddenly turned toward him. Her attention was now on him, her eyes bearing directly into him. She quickly had him in a matching cocoon next to his counterpart. Reflecting on her work, Betty realized other than the height difference, the two would probably become indistinguishable after just a couple layers. Currently she could make out Jane's slender form and breasts just underneath the wrap, versus Dick's more muscular stature, but that would soon disappear as they were covered more and more.

The couple, meanwhile, was surprised at first, thinking they'd earned a reprieve considering there were no other restraints and laying still in the wraps was almost calming. But after their mistresses came in to do a couple more layers of gauze each, eventually their bodies started heating up, hence the need for the fans.

By the end of the day, they had made it through seven total wraps. Betty was right; their bodies were unrecognizable through all the layers. Daisy had done the final layer, wrapping them head to toe in silver duct tape. The pseudo-scientists let their test subjects stew for a few minutes more before becoming antsy.

"Okay. Now it's our turn for some fun," said Daisy, finishing cutting Jane from her cocoon. The two dommes then collared their two guests and leashed them in place using the chain in the ceiling. They laced arm binders to them both before stripping out of their work clothes.

"You know what to do," said Betty, lust filling her blue eyes.

Dick and Jane were now well-trained for this. They assumed the position by kneeling on the floor in front of their mistresses, the collars around their necks nearly choking them as the chain had just enough slack. They were taught to ignore this, keeping their heads down.

Betty and Daisy just looked at each other before taking their pets' heads (Jane in front of Daisy and Dick in front of Betty) and tilting them toward their wet mounds.

"Now lick," said Daisy.

Part Thirteen - The Reverse Strip Poker Tournament

Other than the white leather hoods laced tightly over Dick and Jane's heads, with white gag straps buckled equally tight, the couple stood side by side completely naked. The only openings on the hoods were for their nostrils, leaving their faces utterly featureless. Adjustable rods socketed into the floor with oversize butt plugs attached to the ends were ratcheted as high as the dominatrixes could get them, stretching their guests' rosebuds to the maximum. The helpless couple would not be able to lift themselves off the plugs without assistance, effectively keeping them standing in place.

"With those hoods on top and the poles poking out the bottom, they look like store mannequins," commented Betty.

"That's what I was going for," said Daisy.

"Ready to start?"

"Cut the cards."

Ignoring the occasional moans coming from the sensory deprived couple behind them, Betty and Daisy began their little game of poker seated comfortably at a card table they brought into the room. Daisy won the first hand with a bluff, so Betty got up from her chair and stepped over to one of several clothes racks the two had wheeled in earlier. After browsing the selection for a minute or two, she selected a gorgeous yellow sundress and removed it from its hanger. But rather than putting it on Jane, she instead put it on over the Dick's covered head, zipping it up in back.

Betty won the next round, so Daisy stood up and selected one of her favorite leather daddy jackets off the rack and buttoned it on Jane. Forty-five minutes later, and Dick and Jane were now fully cross-dressed in this twisted, mirrored version of strip poker. Jane was done up in a full leather daddy outfit, covered head to toe in enough black leather biker gear to make any Harley Davidson owner proud. Dick, on the other hand, now sported fishnet stockings under the yellow sundress, along with clip on earrings and a long blond wig on his head.

Another few rounds, and the dommes switched to the blank white canvasses of their avatars' faces. Daisy drew on a beard and mustache over Jane's covered face, while Betty added blue eyeshadow and thick red lips to Dick.

"Well, you're just about out of chips, and I'm just about out of ideas on things to add to Jane. Or would she be John at this point?"

"How 'bout we reset them and start with new outfits? The night is still young."

"I like the way you think, lover girl."

Dick and Jane moaned in relief as they felt their costumes being removed, assuming the night was over and they'd finally be allowed off these plugs. They should have known better when the leather hoods remained on their heads. Betty and Daisy just laughed as the two audibly groaned when Daisy lost the first hand and strapped Jane into her ponygirl harness.

Part Fourteen - The Art of Masturbation

"I know we don't normally title our little experiments with you two, but we're calling this one The Art of Masturbation," explained Betty. She stepped around the perimeter of her pets who were tied to two chairs facing each other. Their ankles were tied with rope to the chair legs, keeping their crotches exposed. There was a belt wrapped around their waists and the back of the chairs, keeping them in place. Surprisingly, their arms were free, though judging by Betty's explanation, they had an inkling as to why. As per usual, they were naked, save for pear gags filling their mouths.

"I think for you two to become better lovers, you need to understand what your partner enjoys and how they enjoy it. I want you to really take the time to study your partner and fully understand their body and its reactions," Betty continued.

"Getting to the point, today we're going to be testing how many times you can each get yourselves off. You'll each take turns, giving you time to recharge, so don't treat this like a race," interrupted Daisy.

"And to reiterate, this isn't about getting yourself off so much as it is about observing. While you're "recharging," as my partner so eloquently put it, we want you to study and observe your partner as they make love to themself, which we hope in turn will make you a better lover."

"Now who wants to start?"

Dick and Jane both just sat and stared at their mistresses.

"I was afraid of this. Shall we help them get started?"

Daisy barely got out the words "With pleasure" before pouncing on Jane. She started by running her fingers slowly up and down Jane's slit. As the immobile test subject began getting wet, Daisy took Jane's right wrist, grabbed two of her fingers, and began forcing her to penetrate herself, building up a steady rhythm. After a minute or two, Daisy smiled mischievously as Jane's eyelids began to flutter. She made her pick up the pace, and Jane was soon lost in the moment. Daisy let go and let her subject take over on her own, watching intently. A few moments later, Jane threw her head back and let out a yelp around her gag. Coming back down from her reverie, she immediately pulled her wet fingers from inside herself and grew red with embarrassment. Daisy sat on her lap and kissed her on the cheek before whispering to her, "Shh, shh, sweetheart, there's nothing to be ashamed of. This is perfectly natural. After everything we've put you through, this should be nothing by comparison. Just roll with this. Let it happen. Because you're not leaving this chair until this starts to become second nature for both of you."

Betty, who had been standing behind Dick with her arms on his shoulders, making sure he was watching, now stepped in front of him. She got on her knees, making sure he had a clear view of her cleavage practically popping out of her cinched corset, and took his member in her mouth.

Jane sobbed around her gag upon seeing this. To prevent her from distracting the scene playing out in front of them, Daisy placed her hand over Jane's gagged mouth to fully silence her. "Shh," she whispered in her ear, not taking her eyes off Betty and Dick. "No interrupting. Just watch."

Betty had now changed tactics, guiding Dick's hand with her own up and down his cock. She went slowly, gradually pick up the pace after several minutes as Dick grew harder. Faster now, Dick began groaning, his eyes rolling back. Betty let go, letting him take control. Hardly a moment later, hot seed splashed onto his leg. He immediately turned his attention to Jane, giving her a sorry look. Betty brought over a wet towel from the shower area and wiped him down, then looked up at Jane and Daisy.

"He'll probably need some time to get himself hard again so please, Jane dear, take your time. Start slowly. Set your own pace," Betty said calmly and reassuringly before suddenly taking a darker, stricter tone. "But bear in mind, while you are here to satisfy yourself, you will not leave that chair until WE are satisfied with you."

Jane shivered and nodded meekly. Her hands slowly moved from her knees up her thighs before caressing her outer lips. She took a finger and began rubbing her clit but found she was staying relatively dry. She looked up at Daisy and pointed at her gag.

"Are you trying to tell me something, dear?" Daisy asked.

Jane nodded.

"Just this once, I'll allow it. But no funny business, or else I'll find something a little more unpleasant to plug your mouth with." Daisy then removed her gag, letting it hang around her neck.

"Could I, um..." Jane said quietly, trailing off as her face suddenly turned beet red.

"Out with it. It's alright. We're practically lovers at this point, whether or not you want to admit it. You can tell me anything right now. At least while I allow it."