The Kink Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane took a deep breath and continued.

"Sometimes, when I used to masturbate in high school when I was still single, I would first lick my hand and then rub myself down there to help get it wet. Would that, um, I mean, Mistress Daisy, would it be okay if I tried that?"

Daisy just smiled and gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips. Jane was taken aback by this. After what felt like an eternity, Daisy finally pulled away.

"I'm so proud of you! Yes, of course you may. Whatever floats your boat to get you off, sweetie. God you're so cute I could just eat you up!"

Jane then slowly licked the palm of her right hand a couple of times. Daisy thought about putting the gag back in her mouth but realized her adorable pet was being docile and quiet. Not wanting to break her concentration and wanting to see how this played out, the domme let it be for now.

Jane began touching herself, wet dew now appearing at her shaved mound. She moved her fingers in and out of her vagina, rapidly picking up intensity. Finally, she let out a scream as she came into her hand.

Jane applauded. "That was wonderful, my dear! I'm so proud of you! I can tell after just two rounds you're already beginning to become more comfortable with yourself. Now, as much as I loved the sounds that came out of that pretty little mouth of yours during that performance, I do so love a gagged sub, so let's just get that gag back in, shall we?" As Daisy reattached Jane's gag, which Jane calmly accepted without fuss, the two women looked up at Betty and Dick.

"I do believe it's your turn again, stud. I'm going to let you take the wheel on your own this time," said Betty, staring down at Dick.

Dick was still in shock. He'd never seen Jane act that way before. If it weren't for the gag in his mouth, he'd be staring at her slack-jawed. Suddenly he gasped and was shocked out of his reverie by Betty twisting one of his nipple rings.

"Hey! Focus, lover boy," she said, using her piercing blue eyes to stare him down and pull him back to the here and now.

Dick blinked, shook his head, and nodded. He took his penis in his right hand and started slowly stroking it.

Five rounds later, and the dommes decided it was time for a break. They helped their two pets recharge with a couple bottles of gatorade as they had a quick bite to eat for lunch. Then it was back off to the races. All in all, by the end of the day, the couple managed to get through thirteen rounds before calling it quits. There were some extended pauses in between, allowing the two to go slow and set their own pace, giving their bodies time to recharge and grow hard/wet again. By what ended up being the final round, Betty and Daisy tried to offer some motivation by standing between the two and making out in front of them while they told both participants to keep touching themselves. This, however, slightly backfired, as things escalated quickly between the two bondage lovers, who practically tore off each other's corsets and clothes and started fingering each other. Dick and Jane stopped at this spectacle, but as soon as Daisy noticed, she yelled out, "Nah ah! We didn't say stop! Continue please."

Dick and Jane continued jerking themselves off as they watched this escalated makeout session happen between them. As things heated up, all four managed to climax almost in unison.

After catching her breath, Betty propped herself up on one elbow. "I'd say that was a pretty successful trial. Wouldn't you, Dr. Daisy?"

"Shut up and help me get these two untied so we can drag them to my room for an all night foursome. I'm ready for round two."

"Already? You're incorrigible. This is like round 15 for them. Don't you think they're spent?"

"Do you think I care? They're my pets, and they have to do what we say. We're the experts after all. And after having to watch all that happen without getting to play myself, why I'm all worked up now. I need to get this out of my system. It's, uh, a new experiment trial thingy or whatever. I posit that the only way to cure my horniness is with a four person orgy. What say you, Dr. Mistress Betty?"

Betty leaned over and planted a kiss on her lover's lips.

"I say, lead the way, Dr. Mistress Daisy."

Part Fifteen - The Mess

By this point in their extended stay with the two mistresses, Dick and Jane understood their expectations for their routine well enough that Daisy and Betty hardly had to check on them while they were busy at work with their client.

After their morning cleanings, they would go through the motions of using their exercise bikes/sex machines that would stretch open their assholes with pedal-powered buttplugs built into the seats. Then they'd put on their rubber maid dolly outfits and set about cleaning up the messy room after whatever events transpired that the dommes had put them through the day before. The outfits were necessary in case their mistresses appeared for a surprise inspection.

Becky began to realize the irony of the mundanity of this routine. For as bizarre as the whole ritual was to outsiders, it had grown too normal for all four of them. She decided they needed to spice things up, and she had an idea.

One weekend morning, Betty and Daisy entered the room in their signature terry cloth robes. They set about showering with their two pets, but Dick and Jane noticed they were focusing on using a lot more soap lather than normal this morning.

After rinsing off their submissive counterparts, Daisy and Betty reached for cans of shaving cream. Forcing Dick and Jane to stay still, they completely lathered them up once again using the cream before shaving their entire bodies from the neck down. The couple was confused as they were typically forced to put on a hair remover cream that normally kept stubble to a minimum. Things to another turn when suddenly more shaving cream was sprayed on them, this time not stopping until both cans were empty. The dommes then smiled and began massaging their two pets sensuously, spreading the cream completely over their bodies, even covering their faces with it. They spent extra time massaging it into their crotches, the cream acting as a slippery lubricant.

The dommes then abruptly rinsed them off once again. They had still not said a word to Dick and Jane about what diabolical scenario for the day they'd be forced to endure. Normally by now there was at least some inkling. The hetero couple managed to exchange nervous glances before they were lead away from the shower to two padded tables. Where were the blindfolds and earplugs? Normally by now they would have most of their senses deprived as a leather hood was laced to their head.

They knew the drill at this point, however. With some assistance from their mistresses, they hopped up on the tables and laid down on their backs while Betty and Daisy strapped them down.

A realization suddenly struck Dick. They weren't even gagged! They were always gagged! He was just so accustomed to it that he hadn't bothered saying a word. Voice shaking, he finally worked up the courage to break the silence and talk. He couldn't remember the last time he'd heard his own voice.

"M-Mistress Daisy? Mistress Betty? What's going on?"

Jane suddenly yelped as Daisy tweaked both her nipples. Dick took the hint and remained quiet.

"This is to be a silent session. Do not spoil it, or you will be severely punished, mark my words," Daisy explained.

"Think of this as a time to...fully express yourself. We're trying something a little new today. Like an art class!" Betty continued.

Dick and Jane's eyes tried their best to follow the dommes as they stepped out of view, returning with a cart full of supplies. They both reached for cans of whipped cream and, reminding their playthings to hold still and keep quiet, they sprayed the whipped cream over their mouth and nose, forming a smiley face on the two strapped down participants. Daisy then grabbed a hand mirror and showed the two what they looked like as Betty added cherries to the tips of their noses.

The dommes then leaned over the two subjects and began licking their faces clean, slow enough to pause for some forced french kissing but quick enough to catch it all before it fully melted.

Once they were done, Betty continued explaining the scenario. "There are small plastic bowls on our supply cart here. Each bowl is filled with edible batter, honey, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, cherries, and there are multiple cans of whipped cream. You will each be unstrapped from your table one at a time with your collar connected to a chain in the ceiling giving you just enough length to reach the other subject's table. Daisy and I will stand just far enough away to observe this experiment. You must decorate and then lick clean the other subject. We will choose who the best decorator is at the end, and the loser of course will be punished, probably starting by having both pairs of our panties taped into your mouth all night. We will flip a coin to determine who goes first. And it looks like it's you, Dick!"

After being unstrapped from the table and having his collar chained to the ceiling winch, Dick stepped trepidatiously to the supply cart. He took a can of whipped cream, and then walked over to Jane. The nervous girl looked up at him from her table, but he could not make eye contact with her out of shame.

Dick then shook the can and sprayed it over Jane's breasts, completely covering them. He then took two cherries and placed them on top as nipples.

Hearing the two dommes snicker at this beyond him and realizing how ridiculous this all was, Dick said aloud, "I don't want to do this anymore."

"That will cost you," Daisy said. "But if you're done and this is really the best you've got, clean her up and we'll move on."

Dick slowly leaned down and ate the whipped cream off Jane. He didn't bother making it very sensual. Once he was finished, he simply got back on the table and laid down.

"That wasn't very sexy at all!" declared Betty. She marched over and immediately clipped two nipple clamps to Jane, causing her to yelp.

"That was pathetic. It's like you weren't even trying! And now you're making Jane's nipples m here pay for it with that outburst. Anything to say for yourself?"

Dick just ignored them, staring up at the ceiling. He was tired of this. Their games were simply getting stranger, and he had no way out.

"Jane, dear, I'm sorry that the clamps have to stay on, but I hope you have a little more fun with this and get into it more. This is supposed to be an expressive activity," Daisy said to Jane as she unstrapped her from the table.

Jane just nodded and got to work. She didn't know what they'd do to Dick if she screwed this up. Besides, something about this really did seem kind of...intriguing? She had certainly never considered it before. Perhaps when all this was over, she could explore it more.

Taking the caramel sauce off the cart, Jane applied it fully over Dick's entire body, treating it as a base. She then adds thin lines of chocolate sauce all over, which she spreads throughout, giving the image of what looked somewhat like wooden planks. She then used some blue edible batter on his face and legs, adding little curls to give the illusion of water. She continued adding fine details here and there all over Dick's body before finally taking some cherries and spelling out SS DICK on his chest.

"A boat! She made a ship!" Daisy called out.

"We have a clear winner!" declared Betty.

Jane just smiled and nodded at them.

"Oh, that's perfect, darling. We love the use of creativity. But now, for dessert, you need to clean him off. That's going to be a lot to clean, though. Why don't we help you finish him off?"

With that, the three women set about licking Dick clean. Suddenly, Dick found himself aroused at the situation.

"Well would you look at that?" said Daisy, taking a moment to lick caramel off her lips. "His cock looks like the mast of the ship now!"

All three women began to laugh. Jane then stepped over and began slowly licking the caramel and chocolate off Dick's member before taking him fully in her mouth, unprompted. Dick groaned, and the two dommes just watched with a wicked grin.

Betty realized, after all this time, they had finally gotten through to this couple. She knew the bet was coming to an end. What the future actually held for the four of them, though, remained to be seen.

Epilogue

More time went by. Betty and Daisy still kept Dick and Jane in the room, but the rules of keeping them tied and gagged at all times started to become more lax. As a treat, they would sometimes continue exploring their little wet and messy kink as well, incorporating it with the dommes' love of all things bondage.

The dommes have also started to incorporate a new rule whereby their pets are not allowed to cum unless given permission to do so. This was not a rule they thought would ever be needed, and yet now their little subjects couldn't stop getting themselves aroused and wanting release.

One day, they finally took the initiative to hypothetically ask them, if they were set free at this point, would they want to go back to their boring, suburban lives. Or would they choose to stay here as their mistresses' pets.

Dick and Jane shared a look and without hesitation both said they wanted to stay. Perhaps it was merely Stockholm Syndrome. But Jane said, despite the lows, she didn't know the human body could experience such highs as she had over the course of her stay. She wanted to keep learning and know more. And Dick, who shared the sentiment of the lows being low, said that the looks he now shared with Jane while the two dommes were outside the room working were ones of love they'd never shared before. If she was happy to stay, he was happy to stay.

It was a surprisingly sentimental moment the four shared that ended with all of them sharing Daisy's bed that night and being brought to even higher heights. With the two subjects mummified together from the neck down with tape and passed out on the floor of Daisy's room after the wild night of passion, Betty and Daisy cuddled in the bed.

"Isn't this wonderful?" asked Betty. "I was right about the bet, AND we get to keep our pets as prizes at the end."

"Yeah, but..." Daisy started before tears welled up in her eyes.

"What's wrong?!"

"You won the bet! That means you're going to leave me and start your own business! Plus I can't take care of these two by myself. I'll have to let them go, and then pretty soon you'll put me out of business. I'll have nothing left!"

"I've been meaning to talk to you about that. Now that time's gone by and things have changed between us, I'm willing to change the parameters of the bet a little. If you allow me to become co-owner and partner of this dungeon with you, with the ability to make equal decisions for the sake of the business, I am willing to stay."

Daisy suddenly smiled, wiping away her tears. "Really? You mean it?"

"Of course! So what do you think?"

Daisy responded with a passionate kiss on the lips. The two began making out for a few minutes before Betty pulled away.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now come on, let's get these two pets bedded down for the night and then pick up where we left off."

"They have the rest of their lives to sleep. Why don't we wake them up for round two? The four of us now have the rest of our lives to be together, and I don't want to waste any more time."

The End