The Kink Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty then grabbed the leather blindfolds and earplugs from earlier that day and re-applied them to Dick and Jane. This kept their movements through the building a secret to the subjects while also keeping them more docile and easier to manhandle while getting them strapped to the wheelchairs. The dommes started with Jane, unstrapping her from her chair, and then grabbing her by the arms and legs and moving her to sit in the wheelchair. The wheelchair had a neck collar that they locked her into, along with padded manacles for her wrists and ankles. A final strap around her chest and she was ready to transport. Some minor moaning from Jane, but for the most part there was nothing she could do, so she opted to remain docile for them as she was moved.

"Now Dick," Daisy said, pulling out one of Dick's ear plugs. "I hope you know how this works by now. The door to this room is locked. You are deaf, mute, and blind. You cannot escape. If you try anything, and I mean anything, we will take it out on Jane. So you don't have a choice here. We can't lift you, so I'm going to guide you to the chair. Got it?"

Dick nodded, and Daisy replaced the ear plug. They unstrapped him, and he allowed them to lead him the few steps to the other wheelchair. A minute later, and he was strapped in like Jane.

Daisy and Betty then wheeled their new playthings into the hallway. Had anyone seen this display, it would have looked like a nudist hospital, with two naked attendants rolling two naked residents down the hall. They soon reached Daisy's special room at the end of the hall and wheeled them inside, Daisy again locking the door behind them. They removed the subjects' blindfolds and earplugs.

"Welcome home!" said Daisy excitedly, as if to a newly adopted cat or dog. Jane and Dick looked around. There was a non-enclosed shower off in a corner, with hoses protruding up to standard shower head height and all the way down to the floor. There were exercise machines, along with machines the two didn't recognize and didn't want to. The walls were adorned with whips and dildos of all sizes and straps. There were drawers built into all of the walls as well, which Dick and Jane now knew to assume were filled with plenty more sexually deviant devices. Finally, in the center, a single light shined down over a king size bed that had anchor points around its entire circumference. Even the bedsheets appeared fetishistic, looking like rubber to their eyes.

"I know that bed looks comfy, but you two will be sleeping in sleepsacks tonight. They're like sleeping bags, only tighter," Daisy explained. She proceeded to get and lay out the sacks on top of the bed. She then walked back over holding what looked like two dog collars, once again one blue and one pink. On the blue one, a dog tag saying DICK, and on the pink, a tag saying JANE. Betty unlocked their necks from the wheelchairs, and Daisy locked the collars around them instead. She then hit a switch on the wall that lowered two chains from the ceiling which she connected to the collars.

"I'm hoping the enemas got you cleaned out, but do either of you need to pee before bed? You'll be strapped down for the night, so this is your last chance, and I DON'T want any accidents."

Dick and Jane both shook their heads.

"Good. We'll deal with showers and toothbrushes in the morning."

"Uh, Daisy? Where's the toilet?" Betty asked.

"Don't need one. They'll be using enemas for the backside from now on, and I'm going to train them to just pee down the drain during morning showers."

Becky made a sour face, whispering, "Ew, gross."

"Efficient," retorted Daisy. "No need for extra plumbing. They get the bare minimum. I don't care if it's degrading. That's part of the experiment. For all we know, these two are secretly into golden showers. Isn't that what you wanna find out?"

"I suppose. Come on, let's get them to bed. I'm getting tired now too."

Betty unstrapped them from the chairs, leaving their chained collars on, preventing them from moving more than a few feet in any direction. Daisy then retracted the chains, forcing the two to stand upright. She then flipped another switch, and the chains began moving toward the bed, guiding Dick and Jane along with them.

When they reached the bed, Betty instructed them both to get into the sleepsacks. Not looking to make matters worse, they followed her instructions. The sacks were a tight fit, but they soon found themselves snugly inside. Betty then zipped them up and padlocked them in, preventing them from getting out. The sacks went up to their necks, so Daisy went ahead and removed their collars.

"Don't worry, I'll give these back to you tomorrow," she said playfully. "I just don't want you choking in the middle of the night."

Betty and Daisy then got to work with a pile of ropes. They were experts with knots, and they proceeded to tie down the two sleepsacked subjects to the various anchor points around the bed.

"That should do it," said Betty.

"Aww, don't they make such a pretty picture strapped in next to each other like that? Too bad we have to leave the ring gags in, or else I'd get them to smile for an actual picture. Well, good night you two! Tomorrow begins your first real day of testing. Sleep tight!"

The two dommes then exited the room, turning off the light and locking the door behind them as they left.

"They're pretty quiet all of a sudden," remarked Daisy.

"I think they're in shock," said Betty.

"Well not to worry. I have the monitoring equipment setup in my room upstairs if you'd like to take a look?"

"Oh, that's not all I'm planning on doing in your room tonight."

Daisy and Betty practically ran upstairs, giggling like a pair of schoolgirls, leaving their newly acquired pets downstairs alone to their fates. All four of them got very little sleep that night.

Part Seven - The Synthetic Sixty-Nine

Time was an enigma to Dick and Jane that night. With the lights out and no windows, they could turn their heads but couldn't see each other. Not that they'd want to see each other like this anyway, their mouths stretched into eternal O's and Dick's head shaved bare. The sleepsacks held them immobile. All they could do was moan at their plight, the couple not able to communicate yet understanding the direness of their situation through the vocalizations. They were too scared to sleep, unsure of what was to become of them. Not that they could sleep well anyway being unable to move. The hours passed. They had no idea if it was day or night outside. Finally, just as they began drifting off to sleep, the room's only door lurched open, letting in light from the hallway.

Betty and Daisy entered, turning on the light above the bed. They still hadn't put on any clothes.

"Rise and shine, my pets!" Daisy called out. "Betty and I were up most of the night having fun. I hope you were able to at least get some rest while we left you alone. We have some fun things planned for you today, but first I think the four of us could use a rinse, inside and out."

Meanwhile Betty grabbed two toothbrushes, blue and pink. As Daisy set about getting their two guests untied from the bed, Betty brought over the dog collars and strapped them back around their necks. The chains were locked back to the collars as well. Daisy then helped Dick and Jane get out of the sleepsacks, while Betty set about using the discarded rope from the bed to cinch their wrists behind their backs.

Daisy used the winch with the chain to pull the couple toward the shower. Dick and Jane had no choice but to follow the guide of their collars being pulled. Once they reached their destination, Betty unceremoniously shoved the blue toothbrush in Dick's mouth, still held open by the ring gag. Daisy came up behind him to hold his head still as she did so. They followed suit with Jane.

"I think you'll at least agree on the importance of oral hygiene. I don't want anything dirty touching where the sun don't shine," Betty said, pointing down to her shaven mound.

"Now spit," said Jane, pointing at the drain in the shower. The two guests did their best to spit out the toothpaste through their gags.

Daisy then turned on the shower and let it warm up before stepping into the stream. Jane took a step forward, thinking she was expected to shower with her, but she was stopped by Betty's hand on her shoulder.

"Nah ah. You two shower after us. This shower doesn't have anywhere to hold the soap, so you're going to hold it for us."

Dick gave a confused look, trying to indicate their tied wrists behind their backs.

"Oh, I know," said Betty. Daisy had a few bottles of hair products on the floor of the shower, which she was using to wash her hair. She paused for a moment to pick up two boxes from the shower stall floor that contained two fresh bars of soap, which she opened and handed to Betty. Betty proceeded to walk menacingly toward the couple. She then shoved the soaps directly through the ring gags into their mouths. The rectangular bars weren't a perfect fit for the round holes of the ring, so some of the edges scraped off and dropped onto their tongues. Dick and Jane both started to wretch before suddenly feeling their chains yanked closer to the shower.

Betty locked eyes with them both. "If those soaps hit the floor, well, you know what they say about not dropping the soap."

Daisy chimed in, "I'll be blunt. If you drop the soap, I will bend you over and teach you a lesson with that strap-on you got intimately familiar with yesterday."

"Jesus, Daisy!" Betty said, turning to face her friend. They both looked at each other and started to laugh.

Getting the two subjects positioned standing just outside the stream of water and locking the chains in place, Betty then joined Daisy. They each reached over to pull the soap from the mouths of their guests, replacing them back in their mouths once they were rinsed. Daisy turned off the water and stepped out to grab towels for Betty and herself.

Once they were dried off, the two dommes then reached for nozzles from the shower stall that sat lower down than the one they'd just used to wash themselves. These nozzles had adjustable hoses and tips that tapered down to a point. Daisy turned the water back on and set it to now spray out of these nozzles.

While Daisy was adjusting the water and making sure it was warm again, Betty proceeded to drag over what looked like a ballet bar in front of the couple. The supporting vertical bars were made of metal and went up to about waist height. The horizontal bar between them was wrapped in a spongy material. Betty then took out the soaps from the presented mouths and tossed them next to the shampoo bottles.

"I'm going to remove your gags now, but I want you to immediately bend over and bite down on the spongy part of this bar."

Not seeing any other options and not wanting to test Daisy's earlier threat, Jane did as she was told upon removal of her gag. Dick, however, tried to protest.

"You can't do this! You have to let us g-AHH!" He was cut off by Betty squeezing his ballsack and all the air rushing out of his lungs. Betty continued to hold her grip on him as she guided him down to bite down on the bar next to Jane before letting him go. Betty then added a strap from the bar around their heads to hold them in place as a finishing touch.

"Pucker up!" Daisy suddenly said from behind them. Wielding the two nozzles, she pushed them into the awaiting backsides presented to her. Jane and Dick tried to squeal and jerk up, but they were held fast to the bar.

"I got the water nice and warm for you. No need to thank me," said Daisy.

After a few minutes, Daisy let the enema take its course and flushed out her participants. Betty then stepped in and assisted Daisy by each taking a side of the ballet bar and lifting it a few feet toward the shower, guiding their subjects backward. Then it was just a matter of soaping them up and spraying them down. The two coworkers made sure to spend extra time around Dick and Jane's nether regions. They then made Dick watch as Betty shampooed and conditioned Jane's hair while Daisy laid underneath her and mimed milking her breasts like cow udders for the two dommes' amusement. Jane just sobbed, her tears getting lost in the water of the shower.

Once everyone was dried off, Dick and Jane were escorted to a padded table near the bed.

"Time for your first official trial of the day! Knowing how boring you two are based on your profile, we're willing to bet you've never tried 69ing before, so we're going to teach you," Daisy explained. As she went on explaining the scenario, Betty began preparing the two test subjects by first reinstalling their ring gags. She then screwed in two items to each of their respective gags, effectively sealing their mouths.

"The items that my associate here has just installed are what we would normally call a fleshlight and a dildo. However, these items are particularly special as they've been modified to track the number of times they penetrate or are penetrated. They can also track speed by measuring the time between counts."

Betty then began attaching electrodes to the two bodies, focusing on their breasts and crotches.

"And this, my dears, is an electric shock unit networked to those devices. Dick, lay down on your back on the table for us please."

Dick stood still as Betty took his hand and tried to guide him on top of the table. Suddenly he felt a jolt. Her phone in hand, Daisy showed him the screen. An app displayed the number three.

"This shock unit goes up to ten. Care to feel what that's like?"

He didn't, and instead proceeded to crawl onto the table and lay down as instructed. Jane was then lead to lay on top of him in the classic 69 position. Daisy then took some rope and wrapped it across them to anchor points on the corners and sides of the table, forming an X with a line through it. Finally, taking some lube, she spread it on the dildo flopping from Dick's mouth. She then wiped the excess lube on Jane's slit, continuing to rub until her body began producing its own lubrication. Daisy took this opportunity to lift Dick's head and slide the dildo into Jane's vagina, then held him there.

Betty then stepped up and began stroking Dick's cock until he grew hard. Swapping her hand for the modified fleshlight screwed into Jane's throat, Betty forced Jane's head to continue pumping slowly on his cock to keep him hard.

"Here's what's going to happen," said Daisy. "We need to get dressed and ready for work. We have a few pre-booked clients coming soon. To keep you occupied, you will need to continue pumping into each other like this. If you go too slow, which will be recorded by the diabolical devices in your mouths, your significant other will receive a shock. But be careful not to go too fast and orgasm because that will just slow you down as well. We'll start the shocks at level one, but for every shock sent, the level will increase by one. We'll be monitoring everything from outside in case you get into too much trouble, but I think you two will be just fine. You seem like fast learners! Now I know this is all supposed to be scientific and whatnot, but I want you two to try your best to have fun as well, okay? Now go!"

Slowly but surely, the two subjects began pumping into each other until they found a rhythm. Betty and Daisy watched them as they took their leave from the room and headed back to Daisy's room to get changed.

"How are they doing?" Betty asked, now dressed in her full leather dominatrix outfit.

"Jane keeps getting distracted by the cock, bringing Dick's shocks up to level six now. It must be better than what Dick was giving her back home. However, after so many shocks, Dick is getting soft. If that cock slips out of Jane's mouth, she'll be in for a world of hurt. Especially since it'll be at least an hour til one of us can go check on them again."

"Poor thing. But I suppose we have to start setting examples now. The earlier we break them, the sooner we can really start molding them."

"Oh, I don't know, I think these early moments are the most fun. None of my clients would ever be punished this much from pure naivety. I really get to let my dominant flag fly with them! God I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I know they say to have a healthy work/life balance, but what we do with them is going to make my work that much more fun!"

Part Eight - The Quiz Game

It was now several weeks later. Betty and Daisy continued their steady routine of putting Dick and Jane through stringent forms of bondage trials. They would periodically check on them throughout the work day and give them more playful attention at night. They also began a more active training regimen by plugging their ears with headphones that would loop various submissive slave training routines and expectations, including how a slave should position themselves for their master or mistress, where their eyes should focus, and various crop commands. The two dominatrixes decided it was now time to start testing them to make sure these audio lessons were getting through to their guests.

Dick and Jane were in dire straits. While they had lost track of all time inside the room that was now their home, they both gathered that it must now be night time as their two tormenters appeared at the door with two plates of chinese food for themselves and the usual high protein mush that was all the subjects were allowed to eat anymore. The two dommes had changed out of their leather fetish outfits and were dressed comfortably in white terry cloth robes. By this point Dick and Jane were accustomed enough by this to know they were wearing nothing underneath.

After the routine of having the mush force fed to them through their funnels, Dick and Jane found themselves hogtied naked to two elevated metal trays just wide enough for their bodies. The two dommes then unceremoniously shoved their used panties from the day into their subjects' mouths and duct taped them shut with two pieces of tape each, forming an X. Betty then proceeded to setup a card table in front of the two hapless guests while they could hear Daisy wheeling something behind them out of sight.

Betty placed two laminated sheets on the table just in front of them, each displaying the letters A, B, C, and D. They then heard whatever Daisy was working on make a ratcheting sound from behind them, followed feeling something cold and rubbery just at the tip of their back passages.

"Before you two came along, I used to curl up in front of the TV and watch game shows after work while eating dinner," Betty finally said. "Watching TV just hasn't been as entertaining anymore with you around, so I was inspired to recreate the experience of watching game shows with you as the contestants. Doesn't that sound exciting? Plus it gives us an opportunity to quiz you on what you've learned so far and make sure you've been paying attention. Two birds, one stone."

As Betty continued explaining the diabolical scheme, Daisy set about attaching the electrodes they'd used on their sixty-nine session previously.

"The rules of the game are simple," Betty continued. "As we enjoy our dinner, we'll be asking you multiple choice questions. You must tap with your nose the corresponding letter of the correct answer. For every wrong answer, you will receive a shock and the butt plug behind you will be clicked one notch further into you. Whoever's plug is fully buried first will be deemed the loser and will spend the night alone in here. The winner, however, will get to spend the night with both of us in Daisy's bed for some fun merriment. All set, Daisy-dear?"

Dick and Jane jerked as they suddenly both felt a shock.

"All set! I figured shock level five would be a good incentivizer to keep them focused on the quiz." Daisy stepped into view and took a seat next to Betty. She grabbed a plate of food and set her phone down, which was displaying the shock app she'd used before, a big 5 clearly visible on it.