The Kink Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Works for me! Question one..."

The questions continued for about half an hour, covering just about every topic covered in the audio lessons that had been administered. For every wrong answer, Daisy was quick to administer the shocks with her phone, while Becky would stand up and ratchet the butt plugs ever deeper into their sheaths.

"It's getting pretty close! You two are neck and neck at this point. Or would that be plug and plug?" Daisy mused.

"Question 48," said Betty. "When a mistress taps your inner thigh, this means what? A) Spread both legs, B) Spread one leg, C) Look them in the eyes, or D) Rollover."

Jane leaned forward and tapped the letter A on the sheet in front of her with her nose. As Dick began leaning forward to tap B, Daisy was quick on the draw and immediately zapped him as she stood up to ratchet his butt plug another click.

"Well well well!" She exclaimed. "Looks like we have a winner! Dick's plug is now fully buried and can't be ratcheted any more notches. That means little miss Jane here is tonight's winner! Tell her what she's won, Betty!"

"Get ready for a night of fun and debauchery because you just won an all expenses paid trip to our five star bedroom! No rough, uncomfy sleepsacks or rubber sheets for you tonight. You'll be enjoying soft sheets tonight, but not for sleeping, as you'll be stretched out in a loose spread eagle on a comfy king sized four poster bed and brought to heights you never thought a woman could experience. Poor Dick will be so jealous."

The two dommes then cleared their plates, removed the butt plugs and electrodes, and eventually got Dick strapped and bedded down for the night on the usual bed in the center of the room. They decided to keep his gag on overnight, telling him they'd be sure to check their monitors in between lovemaking sessions with his significant other often enough to make sure he wasn't choking. The only part of himself he could move was his head. Through tears, he managed to crane his neck upward and catch one glimpse of Jane. As she was dragged by the two other women out the door all she could manage was a turn of her head, shooting Dick one final look of fear as she was lead outside the room to Daisy's personal bedroom and lord knew what else. The door to Dick and Jane's private room was slammed shut and locked behind her, leaving Dick alone in the darkness with nothing but his thoughts of what was happening just a few rooms over to keep him company.

Part Nine - The Work Day

Betty and Daisy continued having fun coming up with all kinds of new, interesting trials to test on their subjects after the working day ended. However, like any good pet owners, they worried about their pets being bored and lonely while they were away at work during the day. They decided they needed to start incorporating more engaging activities during the brief periods one or the other would check on their guests in between work clientele. And Daisy had an idea.

"In order to one up ourselves, we just have to one up each other," Daisy said. She was currently acting as the big spoon to Betty's little spoon. They had just tucked the pets in early for the night after some fun but exhausting variations on Spin The Bottle and Seven Minutes in Heaven. After funneling two bottles of wine down the throats of Dick and Jane and finishing off two bottles themselves, the dommes decided it would be more fun to spin an oversized dildo. The person who spun and whichever person the spinner landed on would then be tied and rigged together in increasingly uncomfortable positions before being hoisted into the air to make out for seven minutes. This lasted about a dozen rounds before Daisy and Betty decided they were too drunk to continue.

"I know that tone of voice. You have something in mind, don't you?"

"I do. But I'll explain it to you in the morning when we're not acting like a couple of high school girls at their first underage drinking party."

They both giggled and snuggled until falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Daisy entered Dick and Jane's room to take care of their usual routine of being bathed, groomed, and fed. Typically Betty was able to assist, but she had a rare morning client and needed to get ready right away. In order for Daisy to handle both Dick and Jane on her own, she blindfolded them after adding their usual collars and chains and gags to keep them docile and prevent them from trying anything.

After getting them ready, she placed manacles on their ankles and chained them to the floor. She added spreader bars to keep their legs apart. Then added two more sets of manacles to their wrists and used the ceiling chain winch to yank their arms into the air until the couple formed two X's side by side. Finally, she added nipple clamps to each of their nipples, eliciting yelps. She then blew them a kiss and exited the room without saying a word.

Betty entered a few hours later and looked them over. She decided to add vibrating butt plugs before giving them one last quick glance and also exiting without saying a word.

It was Daisy's turn again an hour later, and she opted to add neck braces to the unwilling participants, forcing their heads to remain locked straight ahead.

This back and forth one upping between the two dommes continued throughout the rest of the working day. Every time there was a break between clients, the two would swap duties checking on their guests and, without uttering a word, add another accessory to the subjects.

Walking in and seeing Betty had forced the two pets to now have their neck braces force their chins upwards and stuck their funnels in their mouths, Daisy giggled as a realization set in.

With the working day over, Betty came in to check on the guests only to find Daisy adding the finishing touches to them. Dick and Jane were unrecognizable at this point, covered in leather hoods, rubber suits, plumed tails coming out of their back ends, and forced to stand on laughably tall stilettos, among all kinds of other accessories. Betty could only laugh at what Daisy was wrapping them with though.

"Looks like Christmas came early this year!" she said, getting Daisy's attention.

"You DO get it! I was worried the joke wouldn't play."

Daisy had wrapped them in Christmas lights. With a blanket wrapped around their feet and the funnels sticking straight up in the air, she had done her best to make these two human mannequins resemble decorated Christmas trees.

"There's just one thing missing," said Betty. "But it's going to take some upgrading. I think these two have been extra good this year. Do you think Santa could help me bring their gifts a little early?"

Daisy raised an eyebrow and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"I'll be right back," said Betty and was out of the room in a flash. She returned carrying her piercing kit.

"You naughty girl!" squealed Daisy. "You're getting coal this year for sure. Do you think we should take off some of their headgear so they know what's coming?"

"And risk them moving around too much? Nah. Leave it on. The best part of gift giving is the surprise on their faces after they open the gift."

Starting with Jane, Betty proceeded to pierce her nipples. With all her senses deprived (except the feel of the piercing), Jane tried to jump and scream as her first nipple was pierced. But with so much holding her down and filling her up, all she managed was a slight twisting and guttural noise. Dick received piercings in both nipples as well and didn't receive any kind of warning or heads up as he couldn't hear or see anything that happened to Jane right next to him.

Rather than studs, Betty opted to use four large gold star earrings through the freshly pierced flesh, completing the Christmas tree aesthetic.

Daisy threw her arm around her lover's waist as they both looked on and appreciated their specimens.

"We really outdid ourselves. I concede. There's no way I can one up this," Daisy whispered into Betty's ear.

"At least we won't need to worry about them feeling bored for a while!" laughed Betty.

Part Ten - The Dog and Pony Show

"Dick, since you won the coin toss, you get to choose. Do you want to be a dog or a pony?"

Dick didn't understand what was happening. It was a Sunday (something else he didn't know), and his two tormentors had the day off. He hated when they had the day off for it meant a full day of their focus and attention for more elaborate activities. On their last day off they showed up for the day back in their lab coats from day one, "collecting data" on clipboards for testing the subjects' limits. These awful limit trials included how much water they could have funneled down their throat before degradingly being forced to urinate on their significant other, how much weight they could sustain being added to rings through their nipples, how far they could be stretched backwards and on a medieval rack, and how large of a dildo they could take (for Jane in the front and for Dick in the back).

Dick shuddered to think what they had in store for today. But he didn't understand what was meant by choosing to be a dog or a pony. Not knowing what to do, he simply stayed in position kneeling and staring down at his mistresses' feet as he had been trained to do.

"Tell you what," said Daisy. "Since you're gagged, and there's nothing I love more than a sub trying to talk through a ball gag, you just say something and we'll interpret your answer to the best of our ability."

Dick remained quiet. He had been taught not to make a sound and didn't want to risk being punished. Was this another test? He never knew the fine line of when these sadists' trials would begin and end.

Suddenly, his back erupted in pain as a whip cracked across it. Daisy had removed one from the wall and used it on him.

"MMMMMMPH!" squealed Dick.

"That sounded like a woof, the sounds dogs make. What do you think, Betty?"

"I think you're right, Daisy. Bitch it is! And that means you, young lady, get to be a pretty pony girl!"

Jane had no idea what a pony girl was, but she didn't like the sound of it. However, she noticed over the last several weeks something begin to change in her. While she didn't always like the things she was subjected to, she began to find she started feeling pleased when her mistresses were pleased. Her wants and needs didn't matter, so long as they were happy. Because when they were happy, no matter how degrading the trial they put her through was, she tended to come out the other side being happy too. Especially when they used that, what did they call it, magic wand vibrator on her like on that night spent in Daisy's room? It sure was magical...

"Let's go get their costumes," said Daisy, breaking the two subjects out of their reverie.

The two dominatrixes reappeared a short while later. Daisy was now sporting a horse jockey outfit, while Betty had changed into a gown befitting a woman attending the Kentucky Derby. They each carried a plastic crate over to their pets.

"Now, I know you've heard us call you 'pet' in the past, but today we want you two to REALLY get lost in that role and become our true pets. You may remember too that we took lots of measurements of your bodies. Well, the reason for that was the creation of some custom costumes for each of you. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that there are matching outfits for both roles, so next time we can switch it up. But for now, let's get you dressed!"

Betty then opened the crate in front of Dick. Inside was a full rubber body suit that matched his dimensions. The suit was white with black spots, resembling a dalmatian. It had mitts in the shape of dog paws, along with matching paws where his knees would be. Betty also pulled out a full leather mask that resembled the face of a dog. She smiled and let Dick inspect it, watching his shocked reaction, before begin to lace the mask over his head.

Daisy, meanwhile, opened Jane's box. Inside was a webbing of straps. This was not the horse costume Jane expected. It resembled more the set of reins horses would typically wear. The web didn't make a lot of sense to her until Daisy had her step into it and begin buckling and padlocking everything into place. Before she knew it, the straps were all tightly wrapped around her waist and breasts and directly through her crotch. Daisy then reached into the box and pulled out a plumed feather that she screwed atop a leather mask. Before lacing on the mask, Daisy removed Jane's ball gag and replaced it with a bit gag like a horse would chew on. Once her mask was tightly laced, Daisy had Jane bend over while she inserted a butt plug into her with a horse tail coming out the back. Blinders on either side of her eyes were then strapped to her helmet. Finally, she was forced to step into high heeled boots that went up to her thighs just past her knees. The toes of the boots ended in horse hooves, something she had trouble standing on and promptly fell over. Daisy took this opportunity to sit on Jane's ass and finish tightly lacing one of the boots before an idea struck her.

"Listen up, pony girl. I want to test your obedience. Lace up your other boot yourself while I watch. If you don't, you know that I won't hesitate to hurt and humiliate Dick over there," Daisy sternly told her, tapping the riding crop attached to her belt.

Jane considered her options. There was nowhere to run. She knew the door to this room was locked. Even if she got out, she knew they locked every other door in this place. And she wasn't exactly feeling very mobile right now. She began to realize being defiant didn't always, if ever, help her situation. It was almost simpler to just do as she was told, which she knew they were trying to drive into her psyche. But what choice did she have? She flipped herself over and began lacing the other boot as a smiling Daisy looked down on her, watching the whole affair and instructing her to pull the laces tighter until they met her satisfaction. Finally, an arm binder was added, pinning her arms to her back.

Once Jane was fully dressed, Daisy pointed to the mirror in the ceiling and showed her what she looked like. "Aren't you just an adorable peach! Such a good girl you are," Daisy said, beginning to pet her head. Jane didn't think she agreed, but at least the outfit was making sense to her now. She was dressed like a human pony, something she could have never comprehended before coming here, but now, after everything else she'd been through, the idea of becoming an actual pet for the woman who always called her her pet started clicking for her.

Jane then turned to look at Dick, whose transformation had also just completed. His thighs had been strapped to his ankles, forcing him to walk on the floor on his hands and knees. A gag shaped like a dog bone had been wedged and buckled into his mouth. With the mask on, she wouldn't have even recognized him had she not already known it was him in that costume.

"From this moment forward until the day is over, you two are animals," Betty stated, staring the dog and the pony each in the eyes. "Embrace that mindset. Become your characters. Lose yourself in this identity just as you've lost the identities of your old lives before coming here. For the rest of the day, do not think of yourselves as Dick and Jane. Those identities do not exist today. Only pony and puppy. Next we will guide and train you, just like any other dog or pony, so that by the end of the day we can have a nice dog and pony show. But the only attendants will be ourselves. You will be presenting both to us and yourselves. Don't just make us proud. Make yourselves proud today. Be the good little animals you were meant to be."

Daisy then guided Jane to one side of the room where she began to teach her how to high step like a pony in the unaccustomed boots. She had her walk in circles over and over, using the riding crop every time she wanted her chin or knees to be higher. Over time, Jane began to get the rhythm of what Daisy wanted and found herself being cropped less and less. She would sometimes try to glance over at Dick to see how he was doing, only to feel the crop on her cheek as she was forced to look straight ahead again.

Dick, meanwhile, was first being trained on how to be a dog. This involved taking out his gag and playing fetch with a tennis ball. At this point, Dick was smart and hopeless enough to not bother talking or begging since he knew now it only lead to punishment. After returning the tennis ball a couple dozen times, showing that he was growing accustomed to walking with the dog paws and beginning to lose himself in the role, Betty rewarded him by rubbing his bare belly. Her hand slowly glided down further toward his crotch where she began slowly stroking his member. As he grew hard, she immediately stopped and made him sit back up. She then installed a butt plug with a dog tail coming out the back.

"Time to learn some tricks," said Betty. "Now sit."

Dick hesitated.

"I said SIT."

Dick sat down on his ass, pressing the tail and plug further into himself.

"Good boy! Now rollover."

Dick did as instructed. This continued for another hour, to the point of having Dick run through a simple dog obstacle course. Meanwhile, Jane was being trained by Daisy to trot and leap over hurdles.

As their training began reaching completion, the mistresses decided it was time for a supper break. Daisy took the reins attached to Jane's bit gag and hitched her to a hook in the wall while she left the room to bring back a picnic basket full of food. When she came back, she laid out a blanket as though the four were outside on a picnic. She pulled out two salads, for Betty and her, along with a dog bowl, some tupperware full of mush, and an apple. Before feeding their pets, Betty and Daisy sat on the blanket and casually ate their salads, laughing and exchanging pleasantries. Betty told her puppy to lay down near the blanket and wait patiently, while Daisy's ponygirl stood in her corner and watched, her stomach growling. After they finished eating, Daisy cut the apple into slices and brought it over to feed to her pony, who was grateful for the sustenance and attention. Betty, on the other hand, opened the tupperware and plopped it into the dog bowl before bringing it over to her puppy.

"Mmm mmm, doesn't that smell good? And it's full of good nutrients too to keep your fur nice and shiny. I want to see every drop licked clean from this bowl." She placed the bowl in front of him, and he moaned in response.

"If you don't eat this, I won't bother feeding you at all tomorrow."

Her puppy's stomach rumbled. He leaned forward and took a bite. It wasn't great, but he was hungry enough to stomach it. He didn't know if it was actually dog food or just something the two tormentors had concocted. Either way, he chose not to think about it as he cleaned out the bowl.

After clearing out the picnic supplies, Betty and Daisy set about setting up their dog and pony show. Betty presented her puppy first, with the audience being only Daisy to admire the progress she'd made with her pet. She ran through the various tricks she'd taught him, followed by running him through the dog course she had setup. At the end, Daisy applauded. The puppy almost felt proud of himself. He was a good boy after all. Betty then took a seat with her puppy following close behind and taking a seat on the floor next to her.

Now it was Daisy's turn. She used her crop to guide her ponygirl in a wide circle around the room. Her ponygirl knew to keep her head pointed straight and knees high. With the blinders on, she merely had to focus on what was ahead of her. After that, she was lead through the hurdle course, nailing each jump without a single stumble. Betty applauded and cheered, and Daisy looked her pony directly in eyes and smiled. The ponygirl blushed. She had made her mistresses proud.