The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, so anyway, we've all had a few and we invite them in for coffee, but Martin says he's tired, so he goes home. Hazel's still buzzing, she says the night is still young so, she'll have a coffee or anything else with us. She's drunk and her remarks are laden with innuendo. We're in the lounge drinking coffee, you and her on the long sofa, me on the three seater, and I ask her if she'd like a brandy. We all drink brandy and get a little more drunk. The conversation gets smutty; you two start having a laugh about sex and penises when you mention that you've got a vibrator."

"Mmmm, I like where this is going."

Alex had his fully erect cock inside Bev right up to the hilt, but he was keeping absolutely still. She clenched at it with her cunt walls. Neither of them dared move for the fear of coming too soon.

"Hazel stops laughing and makes what she feels is the embarrassing admission that she's never even seen a vibrator. You're amazed and you tell her she doesn't know what she's missing, you have an idea; you tell her you'll get yours for her to look at and you dash upstairs to fetch it. While you're gone, she asks me if I'm okay with you using a vibrator and I shock her by saying that we often use it together."

"Oh God, we should, we must do that next time."

"I'd love that."

"Would you?"

"Absolutely, anyway, you come back downstairs with your vibrator, and you sit next to her and show it to her like a trophy. You tell her it's been thoroughly washed so she can hold it if she likes. Her eyes are like saucers as she tentatively takes it from you and says she thought it would be bigger. You say that they come in all shapes and sizes, even different colours but they don't need to be huge to take a woman to an intense, overwhelming orgasm."

"Oh God, I want you and my vibrator inside me now, fuck that would be heaven."

"Mmmm, what a delightful thought... Hazel looks at both ends, the base with its dial and the shiny metal tip, then looks at you with an obvious question in her eyes. You tell her yes, she can turn it on. She does, it kicks into life, and she almost drops it."

"Oh my, this is so fucking hot."

"You laugh and show her that she can increase the power by turning the dial. She squeals with delight, now you're both holding it and the strong vibrations pass through your fingers, along your arms, down your spines and into your pussies. There's a lust tinged look of uncertainty in her eyes as you suggest to her that she should try it. You both appear to have forgotten that I'm still there watching you. Then you notice that she's looking directly at me. You can tell that she wants to at least put it up underneath her skirt and hold it against her panty covered pussy for a second or two but she's clearly too embarrassed to do it in front of me."

"Mmmm, fuck, I suppose you'll have to leave us alone together then?"

"I do, you tell me to make myself scarce so I go out into the hallway, saying that I'll make more coffee, but I tiptoe back to the doorway into the lounge and watch you both."

"You naughty man, God I'm enjoying this."

"She tells you that she's not going to put it inside her, she just wants to feel it against her for a moment. You tell her to be careful because it'll take possession of her in an instant. She pulls her skirt up but it's tight, so she struggles. You help her and you manage to get it up over her hips. She's sitting there in her hold up stockings and a little damp patch on her panties and she doesn't seem to know what to do next. She's still holding the vibrator, so you put your hand over hers and move it up between her legs until the buzzing toy is being held softly against her pussy."

"Fuck, oh fuck, this is fucking incredible, so hot, so fucking hot, I'm so turned on."

Alex started to move in and out of Bev very slowly, he was also very turned on by his fantasy and his cock was bursting.

"You'd better be near the end, I don't think I can last much longer," said Bev.

"As soon as the tip of the vibrator pushes into her panty gusset and probes her swollen labia, a jolt of arousal passes through her pussy and she's completely at its mercy. In fact, she's completely at your mercy now because you've still got your hand over hers and she's breathing raggedly and it's clear that she wants you to take control."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Oh my God, Oh I'm going to come, fuck meeee."

"You're so turned on that there's only one outcome in your mind, you want to see her come, you want to make her come. You pull her panties to one side and slide the vibrator into her slick wet cunt and you leave it there. You turn up the dial. She's completely overwhelmed, the toy has got her in its clutches and she's powerless against it. If she only meant to touch herself with it briefly to see what it feels like, then she's badly misjudged things. Her head falls back and her pelvis bucks and thrusts briefly before she lets out a feral cry and comes hard."

Alex fucked Bev deep and hard and painted her cunt walls with his come. They climaxed together in a cacophony of erotic noises. Bev felt wonderfully dirty and debauched at the thought of fucking her friend with her vibrator. It took her a while to come down from the high that Alex's fantasy had induced in her.

They eventually fell asleep but not before Alex tried to sow a seed in Bev's mind.

"If I'd known how much it turns you on I'd have been doing this for you years ago."

"You're a very, very dirty man and I love your fantasies. I want some more at the weekend."

"They don't have to be just fantasies."

"What?"

"Well, what if you really did fuck Hazel? I love the thought of it, it's such a turn on."

"Oh no you don't, it's 'fantasy' not 'reality' so don't get any ideas lover boy because the answer is no."

"Well, it was worth a try."

"Go to sleep."

The next morning as they get ready for work, Alex tries his luck again.

"Last night was pretty awesome don't you think?"

"God yes, I'll be wet all day thinking about your dirty fantasies."

"Good, my cock will be thinking of you and Hazel fucking each other. I'd love to watch you with her or any other woman that you fancy; there must be a few that you'd like to take to bed, you can't deny it now after last night's revelations."

"Nice try big boy but it's no dice I'm afraid."

"Are you sure? You really got off on the thought of fucking Hazel with your vibrator last night."

"Dream on."

"She might agree to it, you never know."

"Alex. Fantasy and reality, look them up in a dictionary. What you whispered into my ear in bed last night was very erotic but it wasn't real and it never will be."

********************

The weekend came and went, and they fucked all over the house. On Saturday night, Alex whispered his fantasies full of friends, neighbours and work colleagues both male and female. Hazel and the vibrator featured again and, even though she'd heard it before, Bev thought it was the hottest of all of his hot fantasies.

She really did start to think of her long time best friend as someone to whom she was sexually attracted and wanted to fuck; it surprised her a little. She wondered why it hadn't been obvious to her before. In fact she had started to think differently about most of the attractive people they knew, before long, most of them had featured in Alex's fantasies and she'd started to have her own erotic thoughts about them too. The following week, she came home from work early on two occasions so that she could masturbate with her vibrator.

She thought about a very good looking eighteen year old student in her form group at school and she imagined being fucked by him up against the shelves in the storeroom behind her classroom. She also imagined taking the sports teacher's cock in her mouth and making him come in his equipment store. Both times though, she finished herself off by thinking about fucking Hazel with a strap on. She'd only ever seen a picture of one, but it fired her erotic imagination and left her thinking whether it would ever be possible for her to use one in earnest.

She admonished herself as she washed her vibrator under the tap. After all, hadn't she told Alex in no uncertain terms about the difference between fantasy and reality.

Another weekend of fantasy filled sex passed, and Alex again tried gamely to introduce the subject of a threesome with Hazel. Bev had asked him to tell her a fantasy involving Hazel but afterwards, she once more drew a line in the sand and made it clear that it would never happen in reality.

On the Wednesday evening, Bev had to attend parents' evening at school and had said she'd be late back, as a group of staff would be going for a drink afterwards. This set Alex thinking as he watched her getting ready to go out. She showered and changed into clean underwear. He watched her unfurl stockings up her legs and clip them to her suspender straps. He loved watching her put her stockings on. Hold ups were sexy but stockings and suspenders made him hard every time without fail.

"So how many of you will be going to the pub afterwards?"

"Oh about a dozen or so I should think."

"I can feel a fantasy coming on, help me out here, will you fuck anyone if you get the chance?"

Bev immediately felt a tingle in her pussy as he started to join in with his sex game.

"I might, Steve will be there, and you need to know that I'd let him fuck me if I got the chance, he's such a hunk. Then there's Dave, I really think I could have him if I put my mind to it. And if I don't get lucky with either of those two, I might entice Selina into the back seat of my car and fuck her in a quiet corner of the pub car park. Or better still, I think Adrian's wife Wendy will be picking him up from the pub so I might go back to their house and spend the night with her. We could dress Adrian as a maid, and he could bring us champagne and chocolates as we ate each other's pussies."

"My God, I'm as hard as rock, where did all that come from? You're quite a little story teller yourself."

"Well, if you're a good boy and you don't wank yourself silly while I'm out, I might let you fuck me in my stockings and heels when I get home."

"Wow, why don't you tie me up just to make sure that I don't shoot my load into a tissue while you're out?"

"Mmm, that's an erotic thought; one of these days I might just do that."

Bev stood up from her dressing table stool and came over to the bed where he was sitting and left a lipstick imprint of her lips on his cheek, then turned and sauntered sexily out of the bedroom on her heels. He watched her from the bedroom window; it was early October and just beginning to get dark outside. She opened the car door and deliberately showed a mile of leg and her stocking tops as she got into the car. As soon as she reversed off the driveway and set off up the street, Alex was on his back on the bed with his hard cock in his hand and an orgasm about two and a half minutes away.

Bev daydreamed as she drove to school for the parents' evening. The erotic game she'd just played with Alex was still going around in her mind. She began to wonder if he really would be turned on by her fucking someone else. Their fantasies had become all consuming. They had grown and developed in such a short time that she had to remind herself and her wet pussy that they were not real. She wasn't worried at all, she knew that they had a solid, honest relationship. She just wondered where all of the eroticism was leading. Wherever it was, she was enjoying the journey.

While she endured parents' evening and enjoyed herself in the pub afterwards, Alex sat half watching tv and fantasising about his wife being fucked by one of her colleagues after they had left the pub. He was intrigued that she had mentioned Selina; he'd always had the hots for her. He could imagine her in the back seat of Bev's car in a quiet country lane. She'd be wearing one of the brightly patterned dresses that he'd seen her in. Bev would have pushed the hem of the dress up to the top of her beautiful black skinned thighs and would be burying her fingers in her cunt. Selina's head would be thrust back as she came, then she would push Bev onto her back on the seat and tease her pussy with her full red lips and pale pink tongue until she made her come long and loudly.

He'd made himself hard again but there was no time for another wank, Bev could be home any minute and she might catch him in the act. That thought also turned him on, but he resisted the temptation, she was wearing stockings and heels and he desperately wanted to fuck her in them when she returned.

********************

The following evening he arrived home from work to find Bev preparing their dinner. She looked sexy in her tight skirt, heels and an apron. He picked her up and put her on the kitchen table and kissed her amorously.

"Not now lover boy, I'm trying to prepare dinner, didn't you get enough of me in my sexy stockings last night?"

"I can never get enough of you in your stockings."

"Well you'll have to wait. Look, we've run out of plain flour. Pop round to Hazel's for me and see if we can borrow some."

"Okay."

"And don't forget, it's the flour you're borrowing, not Hazel. I'll be timing you."

"Don't worry, Martin will probably be home."

"She said he was going to the driving range after work today, so behave yourself."

Alex set off for Hazel's with the beginnings of an erection forming. He felt excited that she might be on her own; she'd at least greet him with her soft lips, he thought. She opened the front door and, his cock twitched several times as it became half erect. He hadn't seen her for five weeks or so, but he knew she'd been on a diet. The results were clear to see.

As he'd hoped, she let her soft lips linger on his lips just a split second longer than she would have done if Bev or Martin had been present. Then she spun around for him in a close fitting jumper that showed off her breasts and a slinky knee length skirt that twirled upwards and exposed her lacy hold up stocking tops.

"Well, what do you think? Fifteen pounds off in just over a month."

"Wow, you look great."

His cock started to misbehave even more.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your most welcome company?"

He wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her. He wanted to back her against the wall, put his hand up her skirt and feel his way to her warm pussy while she stood with her legs apart, her hooded eyelids half closed and her mouth half open, moaning with pleasure at the gentle caress of his fingers.

"We've run out of plain flour, Bev's sent me round to see if you can spare a few ounces."

"Of course darling, anything for you, how much do you want?"

She was in one of her flirty moods, her endearments probably meant little or nothing but he couldn't help pretending that she really wanted him. He hoped she hadn't noticed that his cock was almost fully erect. Luckily, his suit trousers were not tight fitting and his underpants were in control of the situation.

"Oh, I should think about four ounces will do thanks."

She spooned the flour into a plastic container and gave it to him.

"So, are you and Bev going to the pub on Saturday night?"

"Yes, will you two be joining us? I haven't seen you there for a few weeks."

"Yes, it's not always easy for Martin to work up the enthusiasm but I'll drag him there if I have to."

"I'm sure he'll enjoy it once he's there. How's Joanne keeping?"

"Oh great thanks, she's still not got a serious boyfriend but I think she's happy in her new job; she's meeting lots of important clients and she's only twenty one."

"Sounds impressive, has she filed for divorce yet"?

"Like everything else she's taking it in her stride, she doesn't seem to give two hoots about Luke now."

"That's good, she needs to find someone who can cope with her mercurial spirit."

"You're not wrong, she can be an absolute tyrant when she doesn't get what she wants, she doesn't forgive easily either."

"So, well I must be getting back, Bev'll be wondering what we're up to."

"Mmmm, well maybe we'll give her something to wonder about one of these days," laughed Hazel.

Alex hadn't expected that last remark, she'd said it with her usual casual sense of fun, so he didn't think there was anything in it but, as he turned to leave, she called out to him.

"Hold on, let me show you something, I've taken your wife's advice and been shopping."

She bent down, pulled a new red pencil skirt out of a shopping bag and held it against herself. It looked smart and tight fitting, Alex's penis twitched again as she did a little hip sway movement like a fashion model.

"Would you fancy me if I wore this on Saturday night?"

He didn't know what to make of her, was she coming on to him? She looked and seemed quite innocent, but he thought that he'd detected a slight undercurrent of seduction."

"God yes, anyone would," he thought of Bev, "I'm sure you'll look..." he wanted to say 'fucking hot,' "... very nice in that. But you know that I fancy you already sweetheart."

He'd decided to fight fire with fire and flirt with her then make his retreat. She caught up with him as he opened the front door and planted her warm soft lips on his lips again.

"Bye sexy, call round any time you need anything."

She smiled a wicked teasing smile and blew him a kiss. It was all designed to look like fun but his throbbing cock thought otherwise. There was about a hundred yards between their two houses, just far enough he hoped for his erection to subside before Bev guessed where his mind had been.

"So, what did you get? A quick snog and a grope or just the flour," teased Bev.

"Just the flour unfortunately. Mind you, she did show me her new skirt and asked if I'd fancy her in it. I nearly told her that I knew someone who would."

"Yeah right, and I suppose you didn't."

"Well yes, I can't deny it, she looked great, she's lost loads of weight."

"I know, I saw her yesterday afternoon in the local shop, I could see that her face was thinner but she was wearing that awful old baggy coat so I couldn't see the full effect. What was the skirt like? I've been nagging her to get something figure hugging and sexy for once."

"Well she certainly seems to have taken your advice, it was a knee length pencil skirt, quite tight fitting by the look of it."

"Mm, I'll bet she gave your little man some exercise."

"She did look hot love; I think your pussy would have been gladdened by the sight of her as well."

Hazel had made quite an impression on him. Later on in bed, when he was sure that Bev was asleep, he silently pulled a tissue out of his bedside drawer and treated himself to a self induced orgasm as he replayed his flirtatious encounter with Hazel. He was so aroused by her that his cock had a hair trigger; almost as soon as he touched it, it shot warm semen onto the tissue as he imagined thrusting into Hazel on the sofa in her lounge. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as she urged him to fuck her hard.

On the Friday morning, Alex set off to work early as usual leaving Bev to get herself ready to leave about half an hour later. They hadn't had sex when they'd gone to bed the previous night, but unbeknown to Bev, Alex had masturbated.

He'd slipped the wet semen-stained tissue back into his bedside drawer and forgotten about it. Bev had showered and wanted to blow her nose; the box of tissues in her bedside unit was empty so she walked around the bed to get one from Alex's side. The dried crusty semen-stained tissue was on top of his box of tissues. She picked it up and examined it, then the realisation hit her, he'd been masturbating while she was asleep.

The thought of him masturbating while lying beside her made her feel very aroused. She imagined him stroking his cock. She looked at the clock, there was just time for her to bring herself if she hurried her makeup routine afterwards.

123456...9