The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd hoped that I was."

They looked into each other's eyes for several seconds, and world of meaning seemed to pass between them until Alex saw Martin about to return from the bar.

"Good grief, what would you two say if two men spoke like that in front of a woman?"

That was enough to break the spell. Both women dissolved into fits of laughter as Martin arrived with the drinks. Alex was still as hard as iron, he thought he'd detected a serious edge to Bev and Hazel's banter. Perhaps he was wrong, perhaps it was all just in fun, but he'd never before seen them so unsmiling or heard them be so specific. It seemed like more than just their usual humorous innuendo, there had been a sultry tone to their voices and a lustful look in their eyes.

Bev was grateful that Martin's arrival had rescued her. She'd felt that she was in danger of loosing it and making a suggestion to Hazel that she would have regretted later. Hazel's pulse took a while to return to normal, she'd never been so aroused in the company of Bev and Alex before. Catching her best friend with her hand on her husband's erect cock was beyond erotic and her pussy danced in a pool of lust.

It was music night, and by nine thirty the DJ was in full swing, the friends had had three rounds of drinks and Alex got up and danced with Bev and Hazel; Martin had a headache and didn't want to join in.

After a sit down and another round of drinks, they were back on the dance floor, it was ten thirty by this time and the DJ slowed things down a little with 'Sylvia's Mother' by Dr Hook and the Medicine Show. Hazel went to sit down but she didn't take her eyes off Alex and Bev as they danced closely and sensually. Bev ground her pussy into Alex's cock and he quickly became hard. Hazel looked on enviously, and as the number drew to a close, she was on her feet and squeezing past couples on the dance floor. The first bars of 'Wonderful Tonight' by Eric Clapton played as Hazel tapped Bev on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I had a slow dance with your husband?"

"Be my guest," Bev replied with a sly grin.

Alex looked embarrassed but Hazel leant into him and embraced him, they started to sway together, she pulled him in closer.

"Oh my God Alex! ...Your wife's a very naughty lady, she must have known that I'd be able to feel that."

"I'm sure it was quite deliberate, she knows I'm not wearing underpants."

"My God, have you got a license for that thing? It's not getting any smaller, you'd better walk closely behind me back to the table when this song has finished."

They moved gradually to the far side of the dance floor so that they couldn't easily be seen by Bev and Martin from the table at which they were sitting. They swayed intimately together, both enjoying the feeling of his erect cock pressing into her thigh; he could feel the heat of her pussy on his thigh. It was electric, they almost trembled with desire for each other. They'd slow danced together previously but never like this. They would normally have only been touching at the waist and shoulders.

"At least you know the answer to your question now."

"What question?"

"Whether I'd fancy you in your new skirt."

The number finished and they looked sheepishly at each other, they'd had plenty to drink but they knew that they'd crossed a line and been inappropriately sexually intimate with each other. Hazel took his hand and led him off the small but crowded dance floor.

"Stay close to me, we don't want you scaring anyone with that monster."

As she swayed her sexy hips between the dancing couples, someone stepped in front of her and she had to stop dead. Alex didn't realise that she had stopped, and he bumped into her accidentally pressing her knuckles into his erect cock. He heard her sigh and felt the very faintest of strokes on his penis from the back of her hand before she set off again and put some space between them both.

Still feeling guilty and sheepish, Alex waited for his erection to die down then went to the bar to order a last round of drinks. Martin went to the toilet and Hazel sat down opposite her friend.

"You sly bitch, you knew what you were letting me in for."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist pressing yourself against him, you dirty cow. Impressive isn't he."

"I'll say, look Bev, I'll be honest, I almost forgot myself out there but things didn't get out of hand, they might have done though if I'd had a couple more drinks."

"Was that supposed to reassure me?"

"No, not really, but don't forget you deliberately set me up, you might not have known that I was going to cut in but you did nothing to stop me when I did."

"I thought it might give you a thrill, Martin's hardly the life and soul tonight is he?"

"You can say that again, but be careful, the next time you throw your husband at me, you might not get him back."

"Is that a promise?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"No, probably not, as long as you return him in good condition, I won't mind."

They looked searchingly at each other for a moment, trying to work out whether either of them were being as serious as they sounded. Bev could feel the sex play between them getting out of control, but she was turned on and she knew she was turning her friend on. The drink was making her feel uninhibited, it was taking her to places that she had previously told herself were out of bounds. The wall that she had carefully constructed between fantasy and reality was being removed, brick by brick.

Hazel's twenty-one-year-old daughter Joanne arrived on the scene and came to Bev's rescue. She looked utterly radiant in a tight, mid-blue dress and heels, with shiny hair and mesmerising blue eyes. She was a younger version of her mother, all perfect breasts, arse and waistline; Bev had never seen her look so sexy and desirable."

"Hello mother I hope you're not getting drunk tonight."

"Oh stop it. You're being so self righteous just because you've gone teetotal."

"How are you Bev? You're looking very lovely tonight."

"Why thank you Jo, you look very nice yourself."

"Give the mutual admiration society a rest you two, you didn't tell me that I look nice."

"Well you're not my ex form teacher who I had a massive crush on are you?" Bev's pussy spasmed, "but I must confess, you do look especially sexy tonight though mother."

"Too late now, that should have been the first thing you said. Are you off home now? Your dad's here."

Bev couldn't take her eyes off the lovely young woman.

"Yes, I just saw him on the way to the toilet, he said he'd got a headache. I don't fancy your chances of getting laid tonight mother.

"I beg your pardon madam, don't be so inappropriate about your parents."

"See you soon mother, bye Bev keep her in order won't you?" She winked at Bev and turned to talk to Alex at the bar.

"No sign of a new fella yet?" Asked Bev.

"No, I'm not sure that's the direction she's going in, she more or less told me this morning that she's thinking of asking a female work colleague out; reckons she's always felt that she's bisexual."

Another flurry of arousal swept through Bev's pussy.

"Wow, lucky woman."

"Who?"

"Her work colleague of course."

Hazel looked uncertain.

"I'm pulling your leg," lied Bev, "anyway, how do you feel about it? Can you see the attraction of a sexual relationship with a woman? I mean can you see the benefits?"

"Well it's not exactly what I'd hoped to hear, but as long as she's happy. At least she's already given me a granddaughter."

"And you."

"Me?"

"Does the idea have any appeal for you."

"What a woman."

Bev nodded, she knew that she was being deliberately ambiguous, trying to draw her friend out on a topic that had recently become very close to her heart, or at least her pussy.

"Well at least I might get a good seeing to now and then."

"Martin's not..."

"No, not for a long while no."

Bev put her hand on her friend's right knee sending tingle along her thigh and into her vagina.

"I don't know what to say darling, I'd die without sex. Have you tried counselling?"

"There's no way he'd agree to that... I don't want to have an affair but..."

"If you decide to go down that route, make sure I'm the first person you come to."

"Oh you're such a good friend, you always lift my mood with your humour."

Bev smiled a kind smile and resisted the temptation to tell her friend that she was being serious.

Joanne was still talking to Alex at the bar. Bev looked at them both then turned her eyes on Hazel and her pussy tingled. The three people in the world that she most wanted to fuck were within a few feet of her. If her pussy had actually been a cat, it would have been purring to its hearts content at the moment. The drink was going to her head and she knew that another one was on the way. The pub would close in thirty minutes and she hung on to the hope that she'd be able to clear her head a little in the fresh air on the walk home.

It was an unusually warm evening for early October, the four friends walked home laughing and joking. Alex and Martin walked a few paces behind their wives, so that Alex could enjoy the scenery. The women sauntered sexily in their heels and tight skirts, often leaning on each other in a pretence that they needed support. Alex's cock started the journey back in a soft dangle, but soon began to solidify into a semi drooping appendage; not yet half erect but definitely stirred into action.

As they approached the corner where the two couples would normally go their separate ways, Bev began to feel that she'd had a lucky escape from her flirtation with the boundary between fantasy and reality. She'd had probably the most sensual night out that she could remember and she'd been very close to suggesting a threesome to Hazel, or even a private encounter with her. She looked up into the clear night sky and thanked her lucky stars that the drink had not left her full of embarrassment and remorse at what she was certain would have been Hazel's humiliating and indignant rejection.

As she basked in the relief that she felt, and she looked forward to telling Alex to include Hazel and Joanne in his fantasies, she heard him declare that the night was young and ask their friends if they'd like to come in for a brandy, or a coffee, or both.

She held her breath hoping that they'd say no, or at least if they said yes, that they'd both be there.

"Thanks for the offer mate but I've had a stinking headache all night, I think I'll turn in if you don't mind."

"Oh Martin, come on, we've had such a good night, let's make it last a bit longer."

"I'm sorry H, you go and enjoy yourself, I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight you two, throw her out if she misbehaves or overstays her welcome."

"Okay, goodnight Martin, I hope you feel better in the morning."

Bev's pulse quickened, this was just the scenario that she was afraid of, she knew that Alex would be delighted with this turn of events, she could imagine his cock hardening with every step toward their front door with Hazel now by his side.

When they'd got inside and Alex had gone into the kitchen to put the kettle on, Bev left Hazel in the lounge for a moment while she made sure that her husband had a very clear understanding about fantasy and reality.

"Don't even think about it lover boy, you've had your fun with her tonight and that's your lot. Just make her a coffee and we'll wind down for half an hour then you'll walk her home, and I'll be timing you."

Then as an incentive she said, "The sooner she leaves, the sooner we can get to bed and you can tell me how much you'd like to fuck her."

"Take it easy darling, what are you frightened of?"

They both knew that her resolve about the line between fantasy and reality had taken a beating, and she wanted to avoid the erotic temptation that Hazel had become.

Bev joined Hazel in the lounge and sat on the four seat sofa with her. Alex brought the coffee in and sat opposite on the three seater.

"Hazel, how about a small brandy while we wait for the coffee to brew?"

"Oh I'd love one Alex, thank you."

Bev watched another brick topple from the wall.

"Are you joining us Bev?"

"Just a small one darling," she said as another brick disappeared.

They sat drinking coffee and brandy and eating home made cake for fifteen minutes or so. Alex felt elated, his sexy wife and her sexy friend were sitting opposite him in tight skirts, heels and stockings. He knew that Hazel had eschewed her hold ups for normal stockings because he'd been able to feel her suspender straps, while he had his hands on her buttocks, when they were dancing.

Although the conversation had so far lacked innuendo, and the incident on the dance floor hadn't been mentioned, he sensed that this might be his best opportunity to get them both into bed. He struck while the iron was hot and suggested a game of cards. Hazel loved playing games and had often been the driving force behind games nights with friends in the past.

"How about a few hands of gin rummy girls?"

"Yes, great idea Alex, I'll beat the pants off you."

She suddenly realised what she had said and they all laughed.

"They're already off remember?" chuckled Alex.

"Oh God yes, Bev you're so naughty."

Bev thought that she might as well join in the spirit of the evening, more bricks tumbled.

"Me? You were hardly 'Miss Goody Two Shoes' when you felt him against your thigh; I'm surprised you didn't look for somewhere to hide it."

They laughed again, more bricks fell away.

"Oh God Bev, stop it, you're making me all hot and bothered," said Hazel.

It was all going in the right direction as far as Alex was concerned. He began to think that he would get lucky. Bev sipped her brandy and tried to repair the damage to her wall between fantasy and reality. She resolved to resist the sexy package of temptation sitting next to her. A few hands of cards, and she'd yawn and say she was ready for bed, Hazel would leave and she'd be safe from herself again.

Bev won the first hand, Hazel won the second and third, and Alex won the fourth. Bev was about to announce that the next hand would be the last when Alex beat her to it.

"Okay, one more hand ladies but well make it interesting this time. The two losers will have to make a forfeit, and the winner will decide what it will be."

Bev wondered what he was up to, but didn't want to appear like a wet blanket in front of her friend who was clearly enjoying herself. Bricks began tumbling again.

"What kind of forfeit Alex?" Asked Hazel.

"Any kind as long as it's physically possible and doable here in this room tonight, but we have to agree now that if we lose, we'll carry out the forfeit, it's no fun if anyone backs out."

Alex had been surreptitiously removing cards from the pack as he spoke.

"Okay but then it's bedtime Alex," said Bev, before realising what she had said.

"Ooh, lucky girl Bev, do you want me to go now?"

"No of course not, you know what I meant."

Bev felt for her friend, she was having fun joining in with the sexualised banter but Bev wondered when she'd last had an orgasm.

Alex dealt the cards and slyly added the hidden cards to his hand. The game got under way and Alex had it won in no time.

"Ha, excellent, do you want to know your fate?"

"Oh go on then, put us out of our misery," said Bev in mock suspense.

"You have to kiss each other."

"What?" I see your dirty mind's been working overtime," said Bev.

"Yes, you heard me right, you agreed to make a forfeit if you lost, and the forfeit is that you have to kiss each other."

Hazel hadn't spoken yet but Alex could see her breasts heaving slightly.

"Okay, come on H, lets get it over with."

Bev turned to her friend and kissed her lightly on her cheek.

"No, no, no, you have to actually kiss each other, on the lips."

"I don't mind Bev, just a kiss on the lips and we've made our forfeit."

"Okay then, said Bev," still intending to thwart Alex's ploy.

This time they their lips made contact, and Bev felt the soft red cushion of her friends mouth in tender contact with her own for half a second. The wall stated to topple.

"Do you really think you're going to get away with that?"

Hazel took a large sip of her brandy and looked nervous.

"Look you said a kiss on the lips and that's what we've done."

"No Bev, I meant a proper kiss and you know it. Okay, let's be more specific, you have to kiss each other passionately on the lips for thirty seconds; a proper snog."

"Five seconds," said Bev.

"Twenty," said Alex.

"Ten"

"Fifteen."

"Okay, fifteen seconds if it'll make you happy."

Alex was definitely happy, Hazel watched his cock bulge in his trousers and turned her face toward her friend. Bev turned to face Hazel and they reached for each other's hands.

"Let's do it for him Bev, I'm not so repulsive that you can't bear to kiss me am I? It's just a kiss, that's all he wants."

"No darling, you're the opposite of repulsive and that's the problem."

Their knees touched and they clasped their hands together, then Bev reached up with her left hand and stroked her friend's cheek. Alex squeezed his erect cock as he watched the absorbing erotic scene in front of him. Bev's left hand rested on Hazel's neck, she leaned towards her as she gently pulled her in, so that their lips met in a soft sensual kiss that lasted for several seconds. Their lips parted for a moment then met again; the wall was demolished.

They held each other's faces and kissed so tenderly as Alex looked on spellbound. After a while, they started to kiss ardently, their tongues probing each other's lips and teeth. Then they took each other in a full embrace and pushed their tongues into each other's mouths, their heads moving from side to side as they kissed passionately. The passion gave way to raw sexual desire as they went at each other's mouths enthusiastically.

Still kissing with an impassioned urgency, they gradually started lean to the side as Bev slowly eased her friend down onto her back. Their lips broke contact for a moment, so that Hazel could make herself comfortable and Bev could lie across her, then they resumed their steamy, sensational kiss while running their hands over each other's shoulders and arms.

By now, Alex had unbuttoned the waistband of his trousers, unzipped the fly and was sitting with his rock hard cock in his right hand. He squeezed it but he daren't stroke it for fear of coming too soon while he watched the most intensely erotic love making that he'd ever seen.

The amorous girlfriends were now stretched out along the sofa; a tangle of high heeled, black stockinged legs at one end, eager breathless kissing and breasts pressing together at the other end, and tight skirts with pussy mounds grinding into thighs in the middle.

Bev ran her right hand over her lover's breasts, and down to her midriff where she slipped it inside the black polo necked jumper. Hazel gave a muffled moan of satisfaction as her friend massaged her left breast and squeezed its nipple. She put one hand behind Bev's head, and the other on her shapely buttocks, and drew her leather skirted hip into her mound; they were still kissing as though their lives depended on it.

Bev could feel the warmth from Hazel's pussy as she ground her right hip into her pubic bone and continued to massage her breasts. They kissed and kissed, slowly grinding their bodies into each other, never for a moment letting their sexual energy drop. They squeezed each other's breasts, ran fingers through each other's hair and gripped each other's thighs and buttocks in a never ending cycle of fervent fondling. Alex looked on with envy, his wife often made love to him with intensity, but this seemed to be on another level.

The never ending kiss went on and on. Alex looked at his watch on the coffee table, he'd placed it there to time fifteen seconds, that was fifteen minutes ago. The two women were now so highly aroused that the next step was inevitable. In their tight skirts, it was going to be difficult to get their hands on each other's pussies. So, still kissing enthusiastically, Bev eased Hazel far enough onto her right side, so that she could get the fingers of her right hand on to the clasp and zip at the back of her skirt. She struggled with the clasp as they continued to kiss. Hazel reached behind and helped her with it, then Bev pulled the zip down.

123456...9