The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly grabbed her vibrator from the shelf at the top of the wardrobe. As she lay on her back slipping the gelled instrument in and out of her cunt, she began to feel very turned on. She turned up the dial and imagined Alex gently fingering his erect cock until it was rock hard. Then she imagined him pulling the solid shaft into more of an upright position and stroking it up and down until his eyes closed and his back began to arch.

She wondered what he'd been thinking about as he came, and she imagined that it would have involved Hazel and her making love to each other. Her vibrator called the shots and she started to come with thoughts of Alex's fluid oozing out into the tissue as he pumped his erect cock. This was followed, at the height of her orgasm, by images of her lying on her large sofa with Hazel, their fingers inside each other.

She quickly got ready for work, her pussy still buzzing from the attention that it had just received. She wanted Alex to know that she was on to him, so she left her vibrator unwashed, with the crusty tissue stuck to it, on his bedside table.

On her drive to work, she made herself wet again with thoughts of Alex masturbating. She'd never seen him do it and she wondered why not. The erotic thought consumed her so much that she decided that they would watch each other masturbating that night. She knew that Alex would readily agree to her suggestion and it gave her a considerable thrill to think that she was contributing to their erotic experimentation.

Alex's thoughts were on the following evening, he couldn't get Hazel and her new skirt out of his mind. He'd always fancied her but, since her teasing little flirtation with him the previous evening, he was almost obsessed with having her.

He couldn't believe how intense his sexual relationship with his wife had become since their kids had gone to university almost three weeks ago. Something fundamental had happened, maybe they were suddenly conscious of their advancing years and wanted to cram in as much erotic sex as possible.

They were bent on exploring the limits of their sexual desires through his fantasies. Although Bev had been adamant that they were just fantasies and not real and never would be, he'd begun to hope that deep down somewhere within her subconscious, she might succumb to the right trigger and make the leap from fantasy to reality. He felt so turned on at the thought of her fucking other women that he resolved to do everything in his power to make it happen. His thoughts came back full circle to Hazel. He wanted to fuck her, and he wanted his wife to fuck her too.

Bev had a free period in the afternoon, and she spent it pondering much the same thoughts as Alex. She too was surprised by the intensity of their resurgent sex life. She loved Alex's fantasies and she dearly hoped that he would keep developing them and exploring new areas of erotica that would take them both on a journey inside their most depraved thoughts.

She had a deep desire to explore bondage and domination with him through their fantasies. She also remembered an incest story that she once stumbled across in a porn magazine that she'd confiscated off a student several years ago. Never in a million years would she entertain the idea of incest within her own family, but she'd been taken aback by how deeply erotic she found the notion when it concerned some other fictitious family.

Her thoughts also turned to Hazel; she knew that Alex was tentatively trying to manipulate her into having sex with her best friend. She understood why he felt that way, after all, she'd come several times now to his fantasies of her fucking Hazel with her vibrator or a strap on cock. She considered it to be the hottest of all of his fantasies and she loved hearing it, but she was careful to keep a clear dividing line in her own mind between fantasy and reality. It was one thing to imagine fucking her friend's brains out with a strap on but quite another thing to do it in reality with all of the real world implications that that would entail. She knew that Alex liked to blur the lines between fantasy and reality so she took every opportunity to remind him that what happened in his fantasies would never ever happen in real life.

That evening, Alex came home and went up to the bedroom to change out of his work suit as usual. He spotted Bev's vibrator on his bedside table and was thrilled that she'd inadvertently left it there after masturbating with it once he'd left for work. Then he took a closer look at the tissue that was stuck to the smooth metal surface. Bev had managed to write 'yours I think' on a unruffled corner of the tissue. He cringed at the realisation that she'd found the evidence of his secret wank and he knew that she would not let him live it down.

To his surprise though, instead of mock humiliation, she had a suggestion for him.

"You know, our little acts of self gratification have made me think; we've never actually masturbated for each other. You know, actually faced each other and made ourselves come while we watch. I think it would be so erotic if we did that, if we watched each other pleasuring ourselves. I'd wear my stockings and heels while I do it and maybe even a dress or skirt, you could wear a suit and shirt. It'd be so hot don't you think."

"Fuck yes, when do you want to do it?"

"How about tonight?"

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"You can fuck me with your fantasies tomorrow night, tonight we'll indulge ourselves in mutual masturbation."

They did exactly that and discovered another highly erotic activity that would become a central part of their sex lives. After getting dressed up, they sat in the lounge opposite each other, Bev on the large four seater and Alex on the three seater. There was a large heavy oak coffee table between them.

Alex thought that Bev looked very stylish, sophisticated and so fucking hot in her black jersey dress with a full flared mid calf length skirt, a tight bodice emphasising her waistline and breasts, a scoop neckline and long sleeves. He didn't know yet but all she had on underneath was a black deep panelled six strap suspender belt and black seamed stockings. Her stilettos were also black and very high. He wore a black suit with a plain white shirt, socks and Oxford style black leather shoes and nothing else.

Bev got things moving by pulling on her dress so that the hem lifted upwards and slid over her sexy stocking clad knees. She kept pulling on the material very slowly until the hem reached her stocking tops. She'd kept her eyes on Alex's eyes throughout the whole manoeuvre. His cock showed its appreciation by forming a conspicuous bulge in the front of his trousers.

"Well? Your move next my darling."

Alex took the hint and put his right foot up onto the edge of the coffee table and slowly pulled down the zip on his fly. When the zip was pulled right down, he reached inside his fly and squeezed his hard cock while moaning softly.

"Show me more."

Bev lifted both heeled feet onto the edge of the coffee table and opened her legs wide exposing a freshly shaved pussy with and elegant 'landing strip.' Alex sucked in his breath, she'd never shaved her pussy before, he thought she must have done it in the main bathroom while he was in the en suite shower.

"Fuck, that's beautiful, utterly fucking beautiful. I'll warn you I'm going to come very quickly."

"It's not a race darling, let me see whether your manhood is showing me proper respect."

Alex unbuttoned the waistband of his suit trousers and eased them down to just above his knees then took hold of his erection and pulled it upright before stroking it up and down in his clenched hand. Bev emitted a shuddering groan of pleasure and ran her tongue around her lips, then she slowly moved her right hand down over her pussy and pressed her fingers into the cleft between her pussy lips and groaned again.

Bev stimulated her clitoris with her thumb and curled three fingers into her clenching cunt and started to masturbate, still looking into Alex's eyes as she did so. Alex started to pump his cock rhythmically, sweeping up and down its full length with his thumb and fingers. Bev tore her gaze away from his eyes watched as his hand stroked his cock with a skilful erotic motion, she'd felt in control until now but watching her husband masturbating was mesmerising and she suddenly became very wet and highly aroused.

Her fingers started to work faster and she shoved all four of them inside her hungry cunt. Alex watched her through half closed eyes, she looked spectacularly sexy in her black dress, stockings and heels as she masturbated for his, and her own, benefit. Her head fell back onto the sofa and she started to moan breathlessly while finger fucking her cunt frantically. The fingers of her right hand were almost a blur, and she squeezed her bud between the thumb and middle finger of her left hand. Her eyes were almost shut and her mouth was open in a round 'o' shape.

She was close to coming as she fucked herself rapidly, opened her legs even wider and groaned with erotic delight. By now, Alex was stroking his cock very fast, and he started to lean forward and let out loud gasps and groans. Bev could see that he was beginning to come so she fucked herself even faster. There was a sudden loud throaty roar as her husband pumped strands of come onto the coffee table as he reached out and supported himself with his left hand on the edge. She watched in ecstatic delight as Alex's erotic performance triggered her own orgasm. She thrust and bucked her hips wildly and screamed with delight then she ended up flat out on her back with her pelvis slowly rising and falling to the rhythms of her long intense orgasm.

When, after several minutes, her body finally came to rest, Alex eased himself on top of her, completely naked, and fucked slowly her with his still hard cock until she came again in her black dress and stockings with a soft dreamy orgasm that felt so tender and loving that it made her cry.

He knew in that moment that he loved her very much and he carried her up to bed, her legs and heels dangling, and kissed her shaven pussy.

********************

Alex spent Saturday morning at the supermarket and Bev spent the afternoon marking school books. They both had their minds on pleasantly arousing thoughts about their trip to the pub that evening, followed by Alex's fantasies in bed. Hazel featured heavily in their thoughts; without realising it, the same sentiments were being turned over in their minds. They both put the resurgence of their desire for sex down to the freedom and lack of inhibition that they felt now that the house was solely their domain, at least until the Christmas holidays.

The use of fantasies in their love making had been a revelation. It had done three things: firstly, it had given their relationship a huge injection of eroticism which had helped them to view each other with a fresh sensuous sexuality; secondly, they had embarked on a journey to explore the depths and limits of their own lascivious desires, how far into the realm of depravity were they prepared to go and who with; and thirdly, their lecherous fantasies had ranged far and wide over friends, neighbours and work colleagues but there was no doubt that Hazel had become the focal point for their joint lust.

They'd both known and loved Hazel as a friend for almost twenty-five years. Apart from open and good natured flirting with Alex, there had not been any suggestion of sexual impropriety. Yes, Alex had always fancied her and he'd often masturbated to his own fantasies of him and, or, his wife fucking her, but they were the kind of private imaginings that he was sure that almost everyone had.

Bev had spent many hours with her best friend, especially when the children were young. Much like herself, she'd always known that, underneath the slightly overweight, sometimes dowdy, often tired mother was an attractive, sexy woman waiting to reveal herself. In fact, whenever they had gone out anywhere that required them to dress up, Bev had always been bound to confess to herself that Hazel was desirable and, had she been that way inclined, she wouldn't have minded getting cosy with her.

What had thrust Hazel to the front of their erotic thoughts lately was a combination of their joint admission of their fantasy desire for her, her weight loss and a newly toned physical appearance. The point at which their thoughts about Hazel diverged was in what for Bev was a clear division between fantasy and reality. She was adamant that the fucking of Hazel would take place only in their imaginations; Alex dearly hoped that one day the urge would become so strong that she would find herself in a position where she could no longer resist.

Alex listened to the football commentary, then made a meal for them and chose a bottle of wine. After they had eaten, they started to think about getting ready.

"What are you wearing tonight, darling?"

"I thought I'd make a special effort; I don't want to be overshadowed by Hazel in her new skirt. I think I'll wear my very tight black leather pencil skirt. It hugs my arse, stretches taut across my thighs and finishes just above the knee. You remember the significance of almost seven inches don't you? It's really soft material so you'll be able to feel my suspender clips with no problem. I know how you like to touch them when you think no one is looking. It also goes well with the tight lilac angora jumper that shows my breasts off. A nice pair of seven denier black stockings and those black four inch heels with the ankle strap and black lace underwear. Have you got an erection yet?" teased Bev.

"God yes, if you carry on like this, we won't make it to the pub."

"And you?"

"What?"

"What will you be wearing to turn me on?"

"My navy-blue linen suit and a white shirt."

"Mmm, nice, will you be bothering with underwear?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"I don't."

"How about you?"

"I'll leave my panties in the drawer if the thought turns you on."

"It does."

"Good, so were agreed, you do realise that I'll be making it my business to embarrass you by ensuring that you get a huge erection at the most inconvenient moment?"

"I wouldn't have expected any less."

"There's only one problem."

"What's that?"

"How am I going to know whether it's me that's given you an erection? You might take one look at Hazel and stay hard all night."

"Well, if I do, you'll have to thank her for providing the means for satisfying your needs tonight."

"Mmmm, how would you like me to thank her?"

Bev's teasing had Alex so aroused that his cock felt like it was going to burst.

"By letting her kiss your shaved pussy."

"Naughty boy, you know that's only going to happen in your dreams."

"So you keep saying but I'm not so sure."

"Fantasy and reality remember? Don't get any ideas lover boy. You'll be disappointed."

The pub was beginning to fill up when they arrived just after eight o'clock. Hazel and Martin hadn't arrived, so Bev found a table for four just across from the bar while Alex got their drinks. They sat facing the bar with the entrance to the pub to their left. Alex was thirsty; he was soon half way through his first pint. He put his left hand on Bev's right thigh and felt for her suspender clip through the soft leather material of her skirt.

A few minutes later, Hazel came through the door and caused quite a stir; Martin followed behind her. Several friends and acquaintances standing at the bar made a fuss about how good she looked; two or three men glanced covertly at her magnificent breasts and her shapely arse swathed in her tight red pencil skirt. Bev looked at Alex, he hadn't taken his eyes off her friend since she'd entered the pub.

"Whoa, down boy, she's off limits remember."

"I'm just making mental notes for our fantasy later."

Alex thought that Hazel looked 'fucking gorgeous' as she caught his eye, smiled broadly and swayed her hips sexily through the crowded bar to join him and Bev at their table. Her new tight, knee length, red pencil skirt, black fine knit polo neck jumper and black stilettos and stockings looked stunning on her.

Hazel leaned over the table and planted her soft plush lips on Bev's mouth, then she turned her attention to Alex and treated him to the same warm greeting. Alex's cock had been flush with excitement at the thought of his wife's stockings but now it started seriously to harden at the sight of Hazel. Her skirt rode up above her black stockinged knees as she sat down opposite him. Hazel's blue eyes sparkled as she looked from Bev to him and back to Bev.

He felt his wife squeeze his hand under the table, a sure sign that she was sexually aroused by her best friend. Bev had no reason to deny it now, not even to herself as she had done for years. It was no longer a question of whether she was turned on by her friend, the answer was clear enough to her; it was now all about keeping those lustful feelings in a box labelled 'fantasies' and keeping the lid firmly shut.

Martin was queuing at the bar, and he checked with Alex and Bev what they were drinking before turning back to catch the barman's eye.

"So, how are you two tonight?"

"Good thanks darling, all the better for seeing you, you look gorgeous. I see you took my advice with the skirt."

"Do you like it? I showed it to Alex the other night when you sent him round for flour and I asked him if he'd fancy me in it."

"I hope he had the decency to say yes," teased Bev, "mind you, I think he'll have to join the queue; you've got a lot of admirers in here tonight. That nice looking young man at the end of the bar keeps looking at you."

"Let him look, I'm here with my boyfriend tonight aren't I Alex?"

The two women chuckled at Alex's expense, he loved it, he knew that their good natured teasing was a sign of affection.

Martin had managed to get served at the bar and had just realised that he hadn't asked his wife what she wanted to drink. He called to her, and she turned in her seat so that her right arm was over the backrest and her supple torso and pelvis were twisted around. Her skirt pulled taut across her thighs and revealed a suspender clip on the top of each one and one more on the side of her left thigh as she crossed her left leg over her right leg for comfort. Her breasts strained against the tight black fine knitted top and emphasised her flat stomach.

Bev and Alex both felt a surge of lust at the enticing sight before their eyes. He squeezed her thigh under the table, and she leaned across, put her right hand on his hard cock and whispered in his ear.

"Yes, I know darling, she's turning me on too, but I only get to screw her in your fantasies, nowhere else right?"

Hazel was still turned in her seat clarifying what it was that she wanted to drink.

"My God, you're hard and it's all Hazel's doing, isn't it?"

"Not all, you're a very tempting little piece of skirt yourself; I'm a very lucky man."

"Well, your luck will run out if you try to get up now with this enormous shaft poking through your trousers, you'd be arrested for outraging public decency," whispered Bev as Hazel turned back to face them and she quickly released her hold on Alex's cock. She wasn't quite quick enough.

"Mmmm, naughty girl Bev, what have you got under the table? Is it something you want to share?"

"There's definitely enough for both of us darling."

"Mmm, Yes, you've always hinted that he doesn't come up short in that department, but you know what they say, 'seeing is believing.'"

"Would you like me to arrange a viewing for you sometime madam?"

"Yes please, will I be able to see it fully extended?"

"Yes, I'll give you the instructions and you can erect it yourself."

"God Bev, stop it, you're really turning me on."

123456...9