The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both breathed little moans of pleasure into each other's mouths as Bev eased onto her left side, so that she could get her right hand under the waistband at the front of Hazel's skirt. Alex was breathing raggedly as he watched his wife's hand disappear underneath the slackened red material. Bev made a half hearted attempt at unfastening the button and zip at the back of Bev's tight black leather skirt, but she couldn't undo it. Bev made a muffled noise that seemed to tell Hazel to lie back and let her move her hand down between her legs.

Alex watched as the mound made by his wife's hand made its way down under the front of Hazel's skirt towards her pussy. Bev slid her fingers under the waistband of her lover's skimpy panties and tangled them in her lush pubic hair.

Bev hadn't had time to think of the consequences of what was happening. When their lips had met she knew immediately that her desire to fuck her best friend was going to become a reality. In a last desperate attempt to stay in control, she'd started to count to fifteen but she didn't even get as far as five. The kiss was spectacular, it was mind blowing, Hazel's soft warm lips welcomed hers and she knew in that instant that she'd never been kissed so sensually or so erotically by anyone. She'd been swept away on Hazel's kiss and she didn't want it to end.

When Alex had announced the forfeit, Hazel's heart had skipped a beat. After an evening of increasingly sexually intimate flirting in the pub, she'd come home with her friends in the hope that something inappropriate would happen. She'd even allowed herself to hope that she'd end up in bed with them both, but she'd been a little afraid of the prospect and had felt out of her depth until the brandy had started to loosen her inhibitions once more.

In fact, the brandy had given her the courage to say to Bev that she didn't mind carrying out the forfeit by kissing her. The kiss was breathtakingly beautiful and utterly thrilling, it was tender, erotic and voluptuous all at once. Now, here she was with her best friend's hand inside the waistband of her skirt, inside her panties, her fingers tangled in her bush. She willed Bev to slide her hand further down onto the wet gash of her tingling cunt. She wasn't disappointed.

They kissed vigorously now as Bev's fingers reached Hazel's clitoris and she gave a snort of ecstasy. Breathing rapidly through her nose and squealing into Bev's mouth, Hazel's back arched and her pelvis lifted off the sofa. Bev circled her clit several times with an expert touch then slid her fingers along the slick valley between her swollen labia and into her hungry cunt. She probed Hazel's cunt walls and found her 'g-spot' just inside the roof of her vagina. At last they broke their kiss and Hazel threw her head back.

She grunted and gasped as her first orgasm in over a year, and her first at the hands of a woman, started to rise from somewhere deep inside. A feeling of elation swept through her pussy and inner thighs. Bev brought her to a thundering climax then stroked her pussy softly as her thrusting pelvis subsided and she gave a long contented sigh.

It had all been too much for Alex, as Hazel began to come, he leaned forward and shot strands of semen onto the coffee table for the second night in succession. One strand cleared the table completely and landed on Hazels' skirt close to the hem.

Still lying along Hazel's right flank, Bev smiled at her friend and kissed her on the forehead. But Hazel looked troubled.

"Let me up please Bev."

Bev sat up straight and Hazel suddenly stood up and started to fumble with the zip to her skirt.

"I've got to go, I'm sorry Bev, I've got to go."

"What's wrong darling?"

"It's too much, I got completely carried away, but I've got to go, I'm really sorry."

"You've nothing to apologise for, that was the most beautiful thing ever, and I'll never forget that kiss as long as I live."

"I'm sorry but I can't handle it just now, I feel overwhelmed, let me go home please."

"Okay, if that's what you want, but at least let me sponge Alex's come off your skirt."

"No, no it's okay," said Hazel as she wiped it off with a tissue, "I'll sort it when I get home."

"Alex, walk Hazel home please."

"No, it's alright, I'll be okay, I just need to clear my head, I'm sorry if you're disappointed Alex, and you Bev. I feel awful leaving you both frustrated, but I hope you understand, I feel so guilty about what has happened tonight and, well I don't know what else I feel, I must go."

"At least let me see you out darling."

Bev accompanied her friend to the front door and gave her a hug as she was about to set off home.

"I'm sorry if I've done anything to upset you," said Bev.

"No, don't think that, it's not that, you've been..."

At tear came to Hazel's eye.

"Don't worry darling, you know you can talk to me any time about this."

"I know Bev, you're a lovely friend and normally I'd have no problem talking to you, but you're part of what I can't handle at the moment. Please don't try to get in touch with me, I need some time and space. Promise me you won't try to get in touch."

"Okay, I promise, but please come and see me when you're ready to talk."

With that, Hazel rushed off on her high heels, and Bev tried to work out what was troubling her. But, she also had a more urgent need to attend to.

"What was wrong, did she say?"

"No, but I'm guessing that what we've just done was so emotionally overpowering that she can't handle it at the moment, and she's probably feeling guilty about being unfaithful to Martin. For all of her fun loving flirty personality, I know that she's never slept with anyone else. Put yourself in her shoes, she's never been fucked by a woman before, and if that's not enough to unsettle her, that women in question was me, her best friend for the past twenty five years. She's starved of sex at home, she was probably contemplating committing adultery with you, and she's just had a mind shattering orgasm that she clearly enjoyed enormously, but now she'll also be feeling guilty about that."

"I should never have suggested that you kiss each other as a forfeit."

"Don't blame yourself, we were all so turned on that something like that was bound to happen, it's not your fault. You could just as easily blame me, to be honest, I wanted her tonight the moment I laid eyes on her. I know her, she'll come round in her own time, we've just got to be patient. What's more important at the moment though is that I'm still very aroused so you're coming upstairs with me.

I'd never have thought it possible for two people to stay locked together in a kiss for such a long time, it was so fucking erotic, what was it like?"

"Like warm honey. Come on lover boy, no fantasies now, just think of that kiss, you'll be hard again in no time and ready to fuck my brains out."

********************

Bev heard nothing from her friend during the following week. She knew that she would eventually, but she just needed to bide her time. What happened between them had been seismic and it was no wonder that Hazel had been so affected by it. It would have been momentous enough for her to have let Alex fuck her, but for it to have been Bev that made her come was beyond unexpected.

Hazel had been putting two and two together and it had all become very clear with hindsight. From the moment she had sat down opposite her friend in the pub on Saturday night, Hazel had sensed an attentiveness and interest in her that she'd never felt before. She'd caught Bev with her hand on Alex's erection, and then Bev had obviously known that she was going to press up against his erection on the dance floor.

Bev had seemed to be trying to set her up with Alex, it had been wrapped up in innuendo, but she'd more or less let her know that she wouldn't mind if she slept with him. Then she'd asked her whether she could see any benefits in a relationship with a woman, and she'd pretended to be joking when she'd told Hazel that if she was looking for an affair, she should look no further than her.

Hazel had been deeply unsettled by her intimacy with Bev and the knowledge that Alex had watched her come so spectacularly. She had felt ashamed and guilty, particularly toward Martin. But as the week wore on, she began to see things in a different light. The sky hadn't fallen in, there was still no prospect whatsoever that Martin would ever make love to her again, and two attractive people that she loved and admired had obviously found her sexy and attractive enough to want to seduce her.

Was it so bad that she'd carried out a sex act with a woman? She'd found Bev utterly irresistible on Saturday night and it wasn't all down to drink. The kiss was incredible, she laid in bed listening to Martin snore, and feeling the wetness between her legs as she relived it, she wondered if she'd get the chance to kiss her like that again.

The world was changing, her own daughter had had the courage to tell her that she was into women, so why should she feel so bad about her new found sexual desire for Bev? There were still more questions than answers, but at least she was working through them and no longer feeling overwhelmed. In a few more days, she thought that she'd be able to talk to Bev about what had happened between them, and what it might mean for their future relationship.

Then there was Alex, if there was a man anywhere in the world that she wanted to fuck her it was Alex. It always had been, years of flirting with him, dreaming about him in bed when she was being fucked by Martin, imagining him inside her, watching his easy male sexuality at barbecues, dinner parties, and other social events.

The broad shoulders, the lean buttocks, the hungry look in his eye when she'd held her new skirt against her and asked him if he'd fancy her in it. The way he looked at her when he'd laid eyes on her in the pub on Saturday, and oh, that dance with his large erect cock pressing into her thigh, and his hands on her buttocks; she'd felt as though she'd died and gone to heaven.

For his part, Alex kept replaying the Kiss in his mind like a video; morning, noon and night. He thought about the come stain that he'd shot onto Hazel's skirt. He wanted even more desperately to get the chance to fuck her now. One door had opened with his wife's fall from fantasy into reality, but another had closed with Hazel's reaction to their sublime love making. He hoped it would only be a temporary set back now that Bev was willing to take another woman into their bed.

Bev wasn't knocked out her stride for long by Hazel's reaction to being kissed and fucked by her. She came home from work early on Monday evening, and used her vibrator to pleasure herself as she recalled the kiss with Hazel in all its detail. She even used it again on Wednesday morning and almost made herself late for school.

On Wednesday evening, she told Alex that she wanted him to tell her a fantasy that involved Hazel's twenty-one-year-old daughter, Joanne. He didn't disappoint her once they were beneath the quilt.

"So, you told me that Joanne said on Saturday night that she'd had a crush on you."

"A massive crush, I think she said," Bev gloated in jest.

"Okay, a massive crush. I also remember the time that you came home when you'd made her cry because she wasn't fulfilling her potential and was just coasting through lessons. What was that? Three years or so ago?"

"Yes, she was eighteen."

"Right, well imagine her as your eighteen year old student again. I can remember her waiting at the bus stop in a black jumper, and a little pleated white skirt just above her knees with black stockings and a pair of low heels. She looked really foxy, she used to give me a smile as I drove past. She was so sexy, and very well put together, and she exuded an air of innocence but I'm not sure that she was."

"I know what you mean, but she definitely wasn't innocent, she was fucking Luke even then."

"Well maybe one day, she sneaks back into your classroom during morning break and she finds you tidying the storeroom at the back of your classroom. You're wearing that long black skirt that you used to wear. It's snug round your hips and flares out in heavy folds down to just above your ankles. You're also wearing your red jumper over that cream blouse with the big collar, and you're in black hold ups and three inch black heels."

"Mmmm, I almost fancy myself."

"Well she certainly fancies you, it's the day after you made her cry and her crush on you is out of control. You sense a presence behind you, and you turn around and she's right there, very close to you. You ask her what she's doing in the classroom at break and you remind her that she should be in the sixth form lounge."

"She always was a rebel, I used to imagine putting her over my knee."

"God you've just made me hard. Anyway, she's so close to you, you can tell that she's a couple of inches taller than you now and you feel strangely intimidated but also turned on by her blend of innocence and tantalising allure."

"Mmmmm, I like this."

"She likes you but in a scary way. She tells you that she needed to speak to you to apologise for acting like a little cow yesterday, and she's so sorry. You thank her and tell her that her apology is accepted, then you remind her that's it's not appropriate for you to be alone with each other in the storeroom. She asks 'why not Miss' in an innocent little voice, and you're flustered so you just say 'because it isn't.' She says "Is it because something like this might happen?" and she pushes you against a shelf and kisses you while she squeezes your breasts. You secretly hoped that she'd force herself on you and you don't try to resist."

"Oh fuck, you know which buttons to press."

"She stops kissing you and takes hold of your right hand, lifts her skirt and pushes your fingers inside her little white cotton panties."

"Oh fuck Alex, you've got me, I'm going to come if you carry on like this."

"Her pussy is warm and wet, she uses your fingers to massage herself and pushes you against the shelves again. Then she tells you that she's always wanted to feel your hand inside her panties. You don't try to stop her when she pushes her hand inside the waistband of your skirt and reaches down to slip her fingers inside your panties and onto your pussy."

"Oh Alex, this is amazing, I want her to fuck me, she turned me on so much on Saturday night, I want her to take me against a wall with her hand inside my panties."

"She tells you to put your fingers inside her cunt and she does the same to you. Very soon, you're frigging each other off with your fingers and panting and groaning with pleasure."

"Jesus, oh God keep going please."

"She tells you that you're going to come first and you try to hold out but she's right, you do come first, moaning her name into her neck as you collapse onto her. But she's not finished with you, she sweeps a pile of papers off a table top and pushes you onto your back. Then she climbs onto the table and straddles your face.

"Oh God, I'm commmminnnngggg."

"She puts a hand around the back of your head, pulls her little white cotton panties to one side and face fucks you until she comes hard."

"Oh fuck Alex, that was wonderful, your've got such a vivid and filthy imagination. You must be as hard as iron by now, put it inside me and fuck me please."

Alex continues to massage Bev's 'g-spot.'

"She gets off the table and lets you get up, you both rush to get your clothes straightened up. Just as the bell rings, she reaches up under your flared black skirt, pulls down your panties and tells you that she's keeping them because she loves you and she wants something to masturbate with while she dreams of fucking you."

"Oh God you're a dirty bastard and I love it, I'm going to come again, fuck."

"You watch her white pleated short skirt sway with the movement of her hips as she leaves the classroom. Her gorgeous legs on her little heels are the last thing you see as she disappears into the corridor just before your next class starts to queue at the door."

"Fuck me now Alex, I'm going to come, fuck me please you bastard."

********************

There were more fantasies on Saturday night, Joanne featured again as did Bev's sports teacher colleague and her line manager's wife. Sunday was a quiet day, they were curled up together on the sofa watching a film on tv in the afternoon when the phone rang. Alex answered it.

"Oh hi there gorgeous, is your lovely wife in?"

"Hi Hazel, lovely to hear from you, she's right next to me, I'll pass the phone to her."

"Hello H, how are you darling?"

"Better, much better, Martin's out golfing so I've taken the opportunity to ring you, I need to talk to you but I want it to be face to face; somewhere neutral and fairly private."

"Okay, tell me where and when and I'll be there."

"You know the Hilton on the edge of town, on that business park opposite the Showcase cinema?"

"Er, oh yes, I know where you mean."

"Can you meet me in the lounge there on Tuesday after school? We can get a coffee and have a quiet chat, I'm sure we won't run into anyone we know, it's usually full of business people from elsewhere. Joanne sometimes uses it to meet clients but she's in Northampton on Tuesday."

"Yes, good, I can be there for about four fifteen."

"Make it four thirty, I've got to get through the city centre don't forget."

"Yes, okay. See you on Tuesday."

"Yes, and Bev?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being so understanding."

"You're worth it my darling."

Bev got to the hotel at just after four fifteen and ordered a coffee. She wore a smart grey fitted skirt suit so that she'd fit in with the rest of the clientele. The skirt was knee length, but rode up nicely to show a glimpse of sexy thigh when she sat down, her stockings were beige and her heels were black. A good looking young waiter of south Asian heritage brought her coffee over to her table and she gave him a seductive smile then watched his tight little buttocks as he made his way back to the bar.

She watched Hazel as she came through the main entrance into the lobby ten minutes later. She was wearing a beige Burberry mackintosh over a pale green blouse and a tight dark green pencil skirt that Bev hadn't seen her in before. They smiled and waved to each other when Hazel spotted Bev in the distance. Bev's pussy tingled as she watched her friend sashay sexily on high heels to where she was sitting.

She got up and they greeted each other with a lingering embrace and a warm kiss on the lips.

"Oh it's so good to see you darling, I've been worried about you."

She caught the barman's eye and gestured for another coffee.

"Hazel took her coat off and sat down next to her on a two seater leather settee, they settled themselves and crossed their legs, both showing shapely stockinged thigh to the waiter when he brought the coffee over. They both watched him walk back to the bar.

"Mmm, I'd have no trouble amusing myself with that," said Hazel.

"He is a bit yummy isn't he? Do you think if we booked a room that he'd let two mature ladies fuck his brains out?"

"Naughty girl, I don't know what's come over you lately."

"I think that's one of the things we're here to talk about isn't it?"

"Yes, and my embarrassing behaviour at your house the other night."

"No, okay, I understand that you might have felt embarrassed but there was no need for you to, really."

"But what must Alex think of me? Coming with such wild abandon, then rushing off before he got so much as a kiss out of me. I think we can be honest with each other now after what happened between us, don't you?"

"Yes, completely."

"When he asked us in for a coffee, I was...well, I was slightly drunk to be honest, but that's no excuse, I was hoping that it might lead to some more flirting and maybe even a grope, like I say, I'd had a drink or two. You'd both got me so turned on, I imagined we'd all end up in bed, it was a thrilling prospect but it was a fantasy really, I didn't expect it to happen. You know that Martin hasn't...well, I was yearning for attention and a bit of affection, well to be honest, it was more than that, I was desperate to be fucked."

1...34567...9