The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's really into you, I think she's a little bit in love with you."

"The feeling's mutual, if you're not careful I'll steal her from you, or I'll steal you from her, I'm not fussy which," laughed Hazel.

"Well you've got us both lusting after you now so you're sitting pretty."

They had breakfast then Bev and Hazel showered together, soaped each other's breasts and made each other come one last time before Hazel had to go home. Bev and Alex had no trouble finding the energy and desire to fuck each other that night. They didn't need Alex's fantasies this time.

********************

The next time they saw Hazel was the following Saturday night at the village pub but she was with her husband and there was no music for dancing. The following week Bev and Hazel were both on half term holiday, and they managed to get into bed together on three of the afternoons. Bev worried that Joanne might keep her promise to turn up again, she did on the Wednesday afternoon but Bev was in bed with Hazel and they ignored the doorbell. Bev got out of bed and sneaked a look at the street outside. She was just in time to see her mini skirted nemesis folding her long shapely legs into the driving seat of her car.

"Who was it?"

"Joanne, she looked really pissed off, I think I'll be in trouble when she does catch up with me. Still, not many people can say that they're fucking their gorgeous best friend as well as being fucked by her daughter."

"Come back to bed, I want you again."

"Has the thought of your little girl fucking me turned you on again?"

"No stop it, come and lick my pussy...please."

"If you insist darling."

A week later Joanne called again and this time Bev had just got home from work. She was still in her work attire, a long, tight, dark-grey, calf length skirt with slits up to the knee on each side, heels and hold up stockings with a fitted dark pink shirt. Joanne swept past her in the doorway and strode into the lounge in her short navy-blue skirt suit and black stilettos. She sat herself down on the large sofa and crossed her legs.

"Come in here Beverly and kneel in front of me."

Bev got down in front of where she was sitting and knelt in an upright position.

"Put your wrists together behind your back and do not move unless I say so... Now, last time I was here, I established my authority over you, I think you enjoyed it more than you would be prepared to admit, anyway, our roles have reversed from when you were my form tutor so, from now on, I am going to call you Beverly and you will call me Miss. Is that understood?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good, now keep your hands behind your back and lick my shoes," said Joanne as she uncrossed her legs and showed Bev a glimpse of hold up stocking tops and a naked shaved pussy.

Bev bent forward and started to lick the patent leather of her left shoe, then she licked her right shoe. Joanne was satisfied.

"Good girl, if you continue to be obedient I won't need to discipline you today. Now kiss my shins and work your way up to my knees. Mmm, that's it, very nice, you're proving to be a diligent pupil Beverly.

Joanne stroked Bev's hair and enjoyed the soft, tender contact of her lips on her stocking clad knees.

"Mmm, good girl," Joanne got to her feet, "I want to feel your lips on my bare skin, pull my stockings down and be careful not to ladder them."

Bev looked uncertain, "You can use your hands foolish girl."

She put her hand up Joanne's short skirt and took hold of the elasticated welt of her stocking tops and eased them down one by one until they fell loosely around her ankles. Joanne sat down again and opened her legs, her skirt rode up and exposed her pussy.

"Now, where were we, ah yes, you were kissing my knees, carry on and then kiss my thighs all the way up to my pussy, you must keep your hands behind your back now."

Bev kissed her knees then slowly moved up her thighs kissing them alternately on top and inside. She heard Joanne give a satisfied sigh as she approached her pussy. As she got closer, she could smell its arousing aroma, it made her own pussy twitch involuntarily. Joanne opened her legs as wide as she could.

"Lick me Beverly, lick my pussy all over then suck my clit."

Bev loved the feel of the smooth skin around Joanne's mound, she began by kissing all around her pussy, then she teased her tongue into the groove between her labia and licked her all the way up to her clitoris. When she reached her clit, she started to suck and nibble her bud, Joanne loved the feel of her warm tongue sliding around her cunt, she signalled her approval.

"Oh fuck yes, good girl, oh keep going... what time will Alex be home? I'd love him to catch us like this."

With a mouthful of pussy, Bev assumed that it was a rhetorical question but her own pussy leaked into her panty gusset at the thought of Alex catching them in the act.

"You can use your fingers now Beverly, put them inside me and make me come...Ohhh fuck yes, ohhh God, that's it girl, fuck your teacher, Mmmm good girl."

Bev began to move her fingers rapidly.

"Oh God, Beverly tell me what you do to my mother when you fuck her."

"Okay Miss," she drawled as she continued to finger fuck Joanne, "I like to get her in my car with her legs open, then I reach under her skirt and fuck her with my fingers like this."

"Oh God, oh God."

"We go down on each other in bed and make each other come with our tongues in each other's cunts."

"Fffucckkk, God yes, more, more."

"I bent her over this coffee table in a basque and high heels and I fucked her from behind with a strap on cock, she fucking loved it Miss, she just came and came and came."

Ahhhh, ahhh."

"Your mother's a sweet little fuck Miss, she's got a kiss like warm honey and she's always gagging for it.

"Ohh Godddd."

"She can take Alex and me one after another, she insatiable, and my God Miss she gives good head to both of us. You should see her with her tongue inside my cunt and pumping Alex's shaft, making us come at the same time."

"Oh fuckkkkkk."

Joanne felt the rush of her orgasm burst forth and she coated Bev's lips in her pussy juice. She sat back on the sofa for a couple of minutes until her breathing returned to normal. Then, slightly shame faced at revealing how much she was aroused by hearing about her mother's sexual prowess, she hurriedly pulled up her stockings and got ready to leave. Bev licked the sweet, salty juice from her lips and waited for Joanne to speak.

"Next time, and there will be a next time, if you co-operate like you did just now, I'll pin you against the wall and fuck you with my strap on cock. You'd like that wouldn't you girl?"

"Yes please Miss."

"Good, you may continue your affair with my mother, goodbye."

"Goodbye Miss."

Joanne strode out to her car looking cool and sophisticated, no one would have guessed that she had just had Bev's mouth around her pussy. Neither would anyone have dreamed that she was stimulated by hearing about her mother having sex. Bev couldn't be sure that Joanne wanted to fuck her mother but she was certainly very turned on by her in some way or another.

An hour later, When Alex returned home from work, he found his wife very aroused by Joanne's visit. She gave him all of the details and he became hugely aroused on hearing about Joanne's keen interest in her mother's sex life. They fucked on the same sofa that Bev had eaten Joanne's pussy on a couple of hours earlier. When they went to bed, he couldn't stop thinking about Joanne and Hazel. He waited for Bev to fall asleep then he started to stroke his already erect cock.

He felt so turned on that he just needed to support his penis with his thumb and touch himself just underneath the glans with two fingers, he felt as though he could come in a moment. He stroked himself lightly as he imagined Hazel coming home from work to find her daughter in the kitchen. She would ask her what she was doing there and Joanne would get up and say, "I'm sorry mother, this has got to happen or I'll go insane." She would push her up against the fridge door, place the flat of her hand on her pussy and kiss her.

Hazel would freeze for a moment then the feel of her daughter's warm hand through the material of her skirt would take possession of her pussy. Her tongue would take possession of her mouth and she would surrender to her. Blouses and bras would be strewn on the kitchen floor as they kissed and fondled their way through to the lounge before falling together onto the sofa in a tangle of heels and stockings with their skirts up around their waists.

They'd suck each other's breasts and finger each other frantically before coming hard and that was enough for Alex to shoot his load into a tissue. He took pleasure in the afterglow and the dirty eroticism of his fantasy as he squeezed the last droplet of come from his penis. Then he put the tissue in his drawer and settled down to sleep. As he drifted off, he decided that he would never share this fantasy with anyone, not even his wife. It would be his alone and he would make use of it in quiet moments when he was by himself.

*******************

Joanne never did fuck her mother, she masturbated often to mental images of her mother and Bev fucking each other but she kept a lid on any desire that she felt for her own blood. For the same reason, she didn't visit Bev again. Bev was the person most likely to work out how she felt about her mother, if she hadn't done so already.

Alex and Bev continued their affair with Hazel. The weeks and months rolled by and they managed to somehow get her into their bed once every couple of weeks. Then, out of the blue, Martin announced to his wife that he'd taken a job with an energy company based in another city almost two hundred miles away. He knew that he wasn't responsible for her fashion make over and the rosy glow in her cheeks so he offered her an amicable divorce which she accepted. She stayed friends with him, as did Alex and Bev.

He'd worked out that Hazel had established a rather closer relationship with her best friend and her husband than had previously been the case but he saw no point in making a fuss. He was still very fond of her and he knew that they loved her and had her best interests at heart.

In the spring, Martin and Hazel sold their house and Hazel bought a smaller house that backed onto Alex and Bev's and that had come up for sale at just the right time. Alex put a small gate in the fence, out of sight behind his garden shed, so that they were able to come and go to each other's houses without being seen. Except for a few weeks when their son and daughter were on holiday from university, they lived and loved as a threesome.

Locally, they took care not to arouse suspicion and they found themselves going further afield on nights out and even spending weekends away together so that they could relax and not worry about being seen by anyone who knew them.

Two and a half years later, Alex and Bev's offspring had graduated and left home. They wouldn't become aware of their patents ménage a trios with Hazel until several years later. When they did, after the initial surprise, Joanne helped them to accepted it with good grace. By then Joanne was living with a woman of her own age. They each brought a daughter to the relationship and, at the age of twenty-nine, Joanne had become a highly successful and wealthy business woman. She still had a passion for Bev and the feeling was reciprocated but they didn't act on their mutual desire.

Alex still occasionally whispered fantasies into Bev and Hazel's ears as they made love. Their favourite fantasy was of jointly seducing the twenty-six-year-old son of a mutual friend, then seducing his father and then the friend herself, all in the space of three debauched days. None of his stories made the transition from fantasy into reality, there was no need, they each got what they wanted from their three way love affair. They experimented with bondage, domination and submission, spanking and role play. They made each other come in public settings: on trains; in libraries; in the cinema; in restaurant toilets and in dark alleyways.

Throughout their rich erotic sex lives, they never forgot the forfeit kiss between Bev and Hazel that had launched a thousand orgasms; a kiss like warm honey.

1...456789