The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright, let me explain something to you then it'll help you put that night into context. We both need to understand what happened and why."

"Okay."

"Alex and I have had a bit of a reawakening since Ben and Sophie went off to university. I started it really, we had the house all to ourselves for the first time in years and I felt reinvigorated, I just wanted sex all of the time."

"Lucky Alex."

"We made love in every room in the house in those first few days, just because we could. Then I asked him to tell me some dirty stories, he's very, very good at it. He murmurs into my ear in a seductive tone while he plays with me. In the first fantasy he came up with, he very cleverly had me being made to come by a woman."

"Mmmm, now that I know what that feels like, I'm not as shocked as I might have been."

"I have to admit that it was very erotic, I didn't really see it coming, then, before I knew it, I was confessing to being curious, well more than curious, I was telling him that I liked the thought of going to bed with a woman and I did, I really did, it was a revelation. That's when you became quite a regular feature, he made up a scenario not unlike what happened the other night. In fact, you were our hottest fantasy, and he came up with lots of others I can tell you."

"I'm flattered...no really."

"We we're exploring our mature mid forties sexuality, and we found that it was much more kinky and depraved than it was in our mid twenties. I could tell that he wanted me to invite you into a threesome with us. I kept explaining that it was never going to happen, it was a very erotic fantasy but it could never be a reality, too many hard to control real world consequences. But he was very clever at keeping the idea alive without directly pressuring me."

"My God, I had no idea that you both felt that way about me."

"Why would you. Neither of us had seen you for about five weeks then I bumped into you in the shop on the Wednesday afternoon, but I couldn't see just how good you looked because you were wearing that horrible baggy old coat, but Alex was raving about you after I'd sent him round for flour on the Thursday."

"The coat's been given the heave ho now"

"Good. Anyway, then it all came to a head on that infamous Saturday night at the pub. You looked beautiful and so, so sexy, you blew us away with your toned figure and your new skirt and heels. The alcohol and the flirting did their bit, and by closing time, I think we were both ready to jump on you. By the way, I see you've been clothes shopping again, I love your new look, that skirt is very sexy and the coat is really stylish. How come you're suddenly dressing so trendily?"

"You've been on at me for years to smarten myself up, and Joanne has been singing the same tune; she went shopping with me to Birmingham last Saturday. God, I spent a fortune but I needed it, it was cathartic, the reason I went on a diet was because I'd been feeling unattractive, Martin hasn't been near me for over a year. I didn't do it for him though, I'm afraid our sex life is officially dead now, I did it for me. I wanted men to look at me and fancy me again, it's ironic and I wouldn't dare have confessed this to you before what happened the other night, but I wanted your husband to fancy me, I wanted him to show desire for me, I thought that if I could arouse a man like Alex, then I must be okay to look at."

"God, you're more than okay, you're gorgeous, if he were here he'd tell you that himself, and I know he's always had a bit of a thing for you, a wife notices these things."

"I don't mind admitting to you now that I've always fancied him."

"I know darling."

"I think I knew that something had changed between us when I caught you feeling his erection, and you reacted like he'd be available if I wanted him, then you left him rock hard on the dance floor and you knew I'd be able to feel how much you'd turned him on, oh God, then you almost asked me to have an affair with you, and I nearly said yes Bev, I nearly did."

"I know I gave mixed messages that night, even when we started to kiss, I was still clinging to the hope that I could keep my desire for you in my fantasy cupboard. We'd all agreed to a fifteen second kiss and I was determined to make sure it wasn't one second longer. Silly really now I look back, to think that I thought I could stay in control once our lips had met. I started to count to fifteen in my head and I don't think I got as far as five."

"It was so erotic looking into your eyes, knowing that we were about to kiss properly, I just lost myself in the moment."

"So, where do we go from here Hazel? Now it's all out in the open, how do you feel about what happened between us."

Hazel put her hand on her friends knee and left it there.

"I'll remember that kiss for the rest of my days...but I don't want it to be the last kiss that we share. I needed space to make sense of what happened, and to deal with my feelings of guilt, but I'm okay now. I've thought it all through and I want to go to bed with you and Alex. There, I've said it."

"My God, that'll be music to his ears, and I can't tell you how turned on I feel right now; I want to kiss you."

"Well why don't you? It's dark out in the car park now and I'm parked in the far corner where the lamp is broken."

"Or we could go for a short drive together along the lane that runs by the canal."

"Okay let's go," said Hazel putting on her coat and picking up her bag, "listen, there's one more thing I didn't tell you, Martin's away on Saturday and Sunday, he's driving up to visit his mother and I've told him I'm not going with him this time."

"Perfect, Alex will be very pleased, it goes without saying that we'd like you to be our guest on Saturday night."

They trotted through the rain in their heels and got into Hazel's car. She drove them to a dark secluded spot and turned off the engine.

"So, I think I owe you something," said Hazel as she leaned across and held Bev's left cheek tenderly in her right hand. She moved her friends face towards her and kissed her passionately with her warm soft lips.

They enjoyed a long unbroken kiss that lasted several minutes. Bev's pussy was already alive and expectant, and now it spasmed as she felt Hazel's right hand on her left knee. Her skirt had ridden up quite a long way, revealing half an inch of stocking top. She breathed deeply through her nose as she took hold of Hazel's wrist and pulled her hand underneath the hem until it made contact with her damp panty gusset.

Hazel gave a muffled moan and slipped her fingers inside Bev's panties, her fingers swirled in a flood of pussy juice before she pushed them inside her best friend's cunt and curled them onto her 'g-spot.'

"Oh fuck Hazel, darling, oh God, you'll bring me in no time if you keep doing that."

"Good."

"Oh Goddd, do you know what this is doing to me? ffucckkk Hazel, fuuuckk, ahhhhhhhhh."

Bev's hips gyrated and she grabbed her friend's forearm to make sure that her fingers stayed inside her while she came long and hard.

"Oh God H, I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I came so quickly, not even Alex has brought me that quickly."

"I'll take it as a compliment, now we're even, kiss me again and I'll drive you back, time's getting on and I don't want any awkward questions when I go home smelling of your pussy."

"But you haven't come, don't you want..."

"Like I said, we're even."

Their lips met again, they were reluctant to part, but it was very dark and the rain was drumming down on the car roof. Hazel drove Bev back to the hotel car park, in the short distance of a mile and a half, the rain had eased off but everything was dripping wet as she pulled into a parking space near to Bev's car.

Their arrival in the car park had not gone unnoticed, Joanne was standing in the foyer looking like sex on legs. She was wearing a skirt suit. The skirt was very short and her heels were high, she was twenty-one so she could carry it off with ease. She'd just arrived from Northampton for a hastily arranged late business meeting with a client and was looking for the woman when she noticed her mother's car. She could see that there appeared to be two people in the front so she went out to say a quick hello.

Bev had agreed a time for Hazel to come round on Saturday evening and had told her that she knew it would be appreciated by Alex if whatever she wore was accessible and included stockings. She'd just put her left hand on the handle and opened the door a mere fraction when Hazel took hold of her right arm and pulled her in for a goodbye kiss. They kissed passionately as the passenger door opened a little further and the interior light came on.

Joanne was about twenty feet away when the interior of the car suddenly lit up and she saw her mother and Bev kissing so intimately. It was obvious that they were kissing like lovers and they didn't stop when the light came on. Joanne turned on her heel and quickly retreated to the hotel foyer feeling shocked and angry but also a little turned on.

She realised very quickly that she was jealous of her mother, she'd fantasised about fucking her old form tutor so many times, and her mother had apparently been doing just that for goodness knows how long. After her meeting with her client, she reflected back on what she had seen and decided that she would not confront her mother.

That morning, she'd asked a female work colleague out on a date, the woman, who was in her late thirties, had agreed and they'd kissed briefly in Joanne's car. She realised that it would be hypocritical of her to be angry with her mother but she couldn't let go of her sense of grievance. She knew that Bev would probably be home for an hour or so before Alex on the following evening and she planned to pay her a visit.

Bev had kissed Hazel goodbye and driven home with her exciting news. She parked her car on the drive and came in through the front door. Alex greeted her in the hallway, keen to know how the meeting with Hazel had gone.

"Hi Love, how did it go with H? Is she okay?"

"She's very much okay, we had a really good heart to heart, we talked through all of our feelings about what happened between us, then we went for a drive and she made me come in the front seat of her car. It was so erotic, we kissed each other's faces off and I came very quickly; my God that woman knows how to kiss."

"Wow, I'm getting hard."

"So I see."

"Come upstairs with me and describe what happened in detail."

Bev stroked his stiffening cock through his trousers. When it had reached its full extent, she unzipped his fly and took it out then turned and led him up to the bedroom by it.

"I'm going to fuck you to a standstill you horny bastard."

She was good to her word. She rode him for twenty minutes in her stockings and heels, varying the pace and teasing him to the edge of orgasm several times. She came twice, the second time she fucked him so hard that his toes curled as he came with her.

As they laid together enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms, she gave him the good news that Martin would be away on Saturday night and Hazel had accepted her invitation to go to bed with them both. Alex was so turned on that he quickly became hard again, bent his wife over her dressing table and fucked her from behind.

********************

The next morning Bev woke up feeling very aroused, she fitted a liner to the gusset of her panties to soak up her pussy juice. She'd never experienced such a prolonged stirring in her loins, the feeling stayed with her throughout all of her lessons, and she hoped that she didn't smell too much of sex.

It was Wednesday, so she a free period after lunch. She still felt horny and couldn't stop think about Hazel. She decided that she would go shopping on Saturday and treat herself to a new basque, a new pair of very high heels and a new dress.

As she sat at her desk marking her students' work, she pulled up the hem of her short black skirt and pushed her hand between her thighs above her stocking tops. Her fingers grazed her panty gusset and she felt a surge of extra arousal, so she pushed her fingers inside her panties and felt slick wet fluid ooze out of her cunt. This was a dangerous thing to do, she felt another erotic charge at the prospect of being caught in the act.

She remembered Alex's story about her being fucked by Joanne in the storeroom and it turned her on even more, by now she was almost intoxicated with lust. She got out of her chair and walked smartly into the storeroom at the back of the classroom and closed the door behind her. She felt incredibly wet between her legs. She leaned back against an old desk and lifted her skirt up to her waist then she opened her legs wide. She thought about Alex's fantasy of being made to come by Joanne and masturbated frantically until she came so hard that she could hardly stay on her feet. She quickly mopped up her pussy with tissues and discarded the saturated panty liner.

Later, on the drive home, she still felt horny, she thought about what she done earlier in the storeroom, and the risk she'd taken of being caught in the act. The thought turned her on immensely, she thought about Hazel again, then she imagined riding Alex as soon as he walked through the door later on. She felt so wet that she pulled a tissue out of the glove compartment and pushed it in between the top of her thighs.

At around the same time, Joanne was walking out of the Ann Summers store in the city centre. She still nursed her grievance that her mother was clearly having an affair with Bev. She reasoned to herself that if Bev was willing to be unfaithful to Alex with her mother, then she was fair game.

Bev had been home for about half an hour when she heard a car pull up outside. It was a little too early for Alex to be home yet, so she got up to look out of the front window and was surprised to see Joanne's long shapely legs swivelling out of the driver's seat of her car. As her legs parted slightly in her miniskirt, Bev had a good view of her lacy black stocking tops and her white panties. She got to the front door as a determined looking Joanne was about to ring the bell. She'd seen that look before and she knew that it didn't bode well.

"Hello Joanne, this is a nice surprise."

Joanne wasn't smiling.

"Come in, is everything okay?"

Bev closed the door and the two women stood in the hallway, Joanne put her bag on the hall table. She still didn't smile, in her higher heels she was a good four inches taller than Bev. She looked purposeful and imposing. The hallway was wide and spacious but Joanne seemed to dominate it.

She took three paces directly toward Bev, put her right hand in the middle of her chest and pushed her back against the wall near the lounge doorway and held her there. Bev was intimidated yet turned on, she made no attempt to challenge her.

"When I told you that I'd always had a crush on you, I wasn't kidding. I've masturbated over fantasies of you more times than I can remember. The first time was when you made me cry in the classroom when I was eighteen, I knew you were right, you were the only teacher in the school that would dare to take me on, I respected you for that, and afterwards I just wanted you to hold me in your arms and tell me everything would be okay. I put you on a pedestal..."

"Joanne you..."

"Please don't interrupt me. Last night you fell off your pedestal when I saw you kissing my mother, how long have you been fucking her?"

Bev was stunned.

"Cat got your tongue Miss?"

"I-I, How did you...?"

"It doesn't matter, all that matters now is that the tables have turned, you no longer have any kind of hold on me, and I'm claiming my slice of your pussy."

She reached under Bev's short skirt, grabbed her pussy and squeezed it.

"Mmmm, nice, a shaved pussy, I'll bet my mummy loves getting her lips around that."

"Jo, no, we haven't..."

"She put her left hand over Bev's mouth and squeezed her pussy harder, "Is this turning you on you dirty bitch?"

"Fuck yes," thought Bev, but she stayed silent.

"It's okay. You don't have to answer me, I can feel how desperate you are for a good fucking."

Joanne reached for her bag with her left hand, and still holding Bev's pussy with her right hand, guided her backwards through the doorway into the dining room. Once inside the dining room she released her grip.

"Take your panties off and give them to me."

Without hesitation, Bev did as she was told, then she watched awestruck as Joanne took a strap-on cock out of her bag, raised her little miniskirt to her waist and fitted the strong harness to her pelvis. It was a good sized false cock, it looked realistic, and was slightly longer and thicker than Alex. Joanne removed a chair from its place at the head of the table.

"Bend over the table."

Bev couldn't take her eyes off the cock, she was so wet now that she had no concern about accommodating its size. She turned around and Joanne pushed her face down on the table top. The hem of her black skirt curved across the top of her thighs and revealed the soft satin skin above the welt of her stockings. She felt Joanne tug roughly at the hem, and pull it up to reveal her bare buttocks framed by her black suspender straps and black stocking tops. Her pink labia glistened invitingly as Joanne guided the cock into Bev's clenching, hungry cunt and started to shaft her rhythmically.

"Are you a better fuck than my mummy, bitch?"

Bev was breathing hard, the cock had stretched her wide and was doing something magical to her 'g-spot.' She could hardly speak.

"I asked you a question, are you a better fuck than my mummy."

"Would you like to find out?"

"You impertinent bitch, I'm going to fuck you senseless."

Joanne pulled Bev's wrists together in the small of her back and held them tightly as she drove the cock into her helpless victim. She fucked her so hard that Bev's whole body lurched back and forth with each thrust. Bev was in heaven, she couldn't believe what was happening to her, she loved the feeling of being dominated by this young woman less than half her age. She'd masturbated numerous times over the years about being force fucked by one of her male students, and this was as close as she'd ever get to living out that fantasy. She was approaching orgasm rapidly.

"Ohhhh yesss, take me, take me."

"So, the dirty bitch loves a girl with a cock, come for your hot new girlfriend bitch."

Bev lifted her head and looked at their reflections in the glass doors at the end of the dining room, that was all it took, the sight of Joanne ramming the cock into her tipped her over the edge into a sublime orgasm. She came twice, panting, grunting, moaning and catching sight of the triumphant look on Joanne's face in the glass reflection.

Joanne pulled the cock out and unstrapped it from her pelvis.

"Stay there bitch. Don't move."

Then she put the device back in her bag together with Bev's panties, straightened her skirt and and slapped Bev buttocks.

"Mmmm, we're nowhere near finished, I'll be calling again and next time you'll be servicing my pussy with you tongue. I might just smack your bottom as well. In the meantime, enjoy my mummy's pussy, but remember I'll want to hear all about what you've done to her when you see me next. But whatever you do, don't you dare tell her that I'm fucking you now. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Right, I'm going home to wear your panties and play with myself. I'll see you around bitch."

With that, Joanne strode majestically across the hallway and out through the front door. Bev gradually eased herself up from the table, her back ached but not as much as her sore cunt. She made her way unsteadily out of the dining room and was holding onto the doorframe just as Alex came through the front door.

1...456789