The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi darling, got off early today. Was that Joanne's car that I just saw leaving? Are you alright, you look like you've just had a dizzy turn or something."

"Yes, it was Joanne... another of our fantasies has just become reality. She's just put me over the dining table and fucked me from behind with a strap on. I wish I could say that I was forced but I wasn't, I didn't offer any resistance at all, I wanted her to take me, I hope you don't mind, she gave me a ferocious fucking. I need a sit down with a stiff drink then I'll wank you off later while I give you all the details but there's no way that I'll be able to take your cock inside me tonight."

"My God, are you sure you're still okay with all of this. We can put a stop to it if you think it's getting out of control."

"Do you think it's getting out of control?"

"No, it feels very fucking erotic but I want you to feel safe and to enjoy all of these new sexual experiences."

"That's sweet darling and that's why I love you so much. Don't worry about Joanne, she's not malicious, she was role playing the spurned lover with me because she saw her mother kissing me last night in her car at the Hilton."

"Fuck!"

"Yes, quite. To be honest, I think she was turned on by what she saw and she used it as an excuse to put me in my place. I've known for a long time that she's wanted to show me who's the boss and I can tell you there's no doubt about that now. She told me that she'll be calling on me again. It's a sex game, I'm sure that if I bumped into her in the pub or at Hazel's, she'd act quite normally toward me."

"Okay, as long as you're still enjoying our sexual explorations, everything is good."

"Agreed, now open a bottle of wine and pour me a large one, I'm going to try to sit down for a while."

"I've been thinking about Saturday, I think we should go out for a meal with Hazel, somewhere remote where we're not known. It'll mean that we don't have to bother with cooking and clearing up, and it'll give us an opportunity for a bit of foreplay in the car on the way home."

"Great idea, she should be home by now, I'll give her a ring and tell her."

Bev picked up the phone and rang her friend.

"Oh hello Martin, it's me, is your lovely wife there please?"

"Yes Bev, hang on I'll get her for you."

"Hi darling, I know you can't talk freely now so pretend I'm ringing you about the new yoga class in the village hall next week."

"Oh yes, I was thinking of going too."

"Clever girl, Alex is booking a table for Saturday night, somewhere far enough away so that we don't bump into anyone we know."

"Yes, well we can always give it a try."

"I'll ring on Saturday when Martin's left to tell you what time we'll be round for you."

"Okay that's great, I'll see what I can find out and I'll be around after eleven on Saturday if you want to give me a ring."

"Well done H, you're a natural at this, I can still feel your fingers inside me by the way."

"Yes, that's called muscle memory I think, we'll probably get the hang of it if we stick at it."

"Oh we'll stick at it alright. Bye darling."

"Bye, speak to you soon."

********************

Hazel had been to the hairdressers on Saturday morning and had her shoulder length, thick mousy hair dyed a warm golden blonde that really suited her. In the afternoon, Bev took her shopping in Solihull near Birmingham. They each bought a dress and shoes, together with stockings and other items of lingerie. Bev had picked out a sophisticated shift dress and jacket for Hazel as well as a new outfit for herself. They tried on the garments in adjoining fitting room cubicles. Hazel loved what Bev had chosen and she crept quietly into her cubicle to show her how it looked on her.

"What do you think?"

"It's sophisticated and very sexy, you look fabulous, and I can't believe I'm giving style advice to a woman who wants to seduce my husband."

"Not just your husband, I'll be your present as well so you're getting a sneak preview of my packaging."

"Well you're nicely gift wrapped I must say, you look very sexy and sophisticated. Here, give me a hand with this zip and tell me what you think to my packaging."

Hazel slowly zipped Bev into the dress and looked over her shoulder at her image in the full length mirror.

"Perfect my gorgeous girl, Alex will be like a kid in a sweet shop when he lays eyes on us this evening."

Bev turned to face Hazel and sought out her soft pink lips. They kissed passionately for several seconds, soft murmurs of arousal were just audible to a passing fitting room assistant.

"Is everything alright in there madam?"

"Yes, yes, all good, I'll be out in a moment," called Bev as she stifled a giggle.

"Do you know where your friend is? She's not in her cubicle."

"Yes, she's in here with me, she's just showing me what she's trying on."

They also called in to the local Ann Summers store. Neither of them had been in one before and they felt a little apprehensive. They made sure that there was no one that they knew close by and took the plunge. They were spell bound by what was on offer as they looked around the shop.

"Good afternoon ladies, can I be of assistance?"

"Er, yes," said Bev as her cheeks flushed, "We're, I mean I'm looking for a realistic strap on dildo that a friend of mine...I mean that I've seen in a..."

"Don't worry madam, we sell them all day long, and we don't ask for any explanations from our customers. This is our newest model, it's very realistic looking, eight inches long and the harness is very robust so it stays in place very well."

"You're not going to ask us if we'd like to try it now are you?" said Hazel.

There was a pause, then the three women laughed heartily. Bev and Hazel relaxed and felt enough at ease to buy themselves a vibrator each. They left the shop with their new purchases and laughed happily all of the way home.

As usual, Alex was ready before Bev, he sat on the end of the bed and watched her apply her makeup. She sat at her dressing table in her black satin strapless basque with its suspender straps dangling and waiting to be attached to her barely black seamed stockings. She'd shaved her pussy again and trimmed her landing strip. She'd tried to persuade Hazel to do the same as they drove home from their shopping trip, but she was worried that, despite his lack of interest in her pussy, Martin might just accidentally notice that it had been shaved.

Alex became very hard as he watched Bev carefully ease her seven denier stockings along her thighs, smooth them in place and clip them to her suspender straps. Then she stepped into her new black sheath dress with its square neck and cap sleeves. Alex's cock bulged as he zipped her into the dress and she stepped into four inch black stilettos and struck poses in the full length bedroom mirror. She turned and smiled seductively at him as she picked up her black clutch bag. Her finger nails and lips were scarlet, and her only adornment was a thin gold necklace with a small diamond at her throat.

Alex, in a classy black suit and crisp open neck white shirt, held her bolero jacket for her to slip into, and then followed her dainty progress down the stairs in her high heels. He put a bottle of champagne in the fridge to cool, and escorted his stunningly dressed wife to his 'S' Type Jaguar and opened the passenger door for her.

They drove the short distance to Hazel's house and Alex got out to ring the doorbell, but before he got to the door, it opened and Hazel sashayed out in her heels and new outfit. Alex fell for her on the spot. When she got to the car, he opened the rear door for her, his cock starting to swell again. He got into the driver's seat and adjusted the driving mirror so that he could see Hazel's legs, and her pale blue suede stilettos, as he drove to the restaurant. It took them just over half an hour to get there and as they had hoped, they were not recognised by any of the other diners.

As they were led to their secluded table, Alex got a good look at Hazel in her knee length pale blue shift dress. It was sleeveless with a round neckline and over it she wore a matching tailored jacket. As she sat down, the sexy six inch split at the front of her dress gave a glimpse of stockinged thigh. Alex noticed the faint impression of a suspender clip as the dress pulled taut across her thighs.

"My God Hazel, you look stunning in that dress, what are you wearing underneath?"

"Well I knew that you'd want me in stockings, and they're attached to a sexy strapless basque, if you're a good boy, I'll let you see it later, and if you're a very good boy, I'll let you keep my silk panties. I hope your lovely wife has hidden all of your underpants this evening."

"I certainly have, his lovely big cock and his nice little bottom are completely unfettered underneath those trousers."

Hazel gave him a seductive look, "Mmm, try not to get too excited Alex."

"I'm afraid that's going to be a loosing battle. At least there's no dance floor here."

"Yes, that's a shame," said Hazel, "perhaps we can go on somewhere afterwards, I'll ask the waiter."

They ordered drinks and their starter and main courses, and discovered that there was a dance floor at a classy hotel on the edge of town.

"So when are you expecting Martin to return?" asked Bev.

"Tomorrow evening I should think, so that gives us plenty of time in the morning, we won't have to rush."

"Good, Alex likes a leisurely fuck on a Sunday morning don't you darling?"

"God yes, I keep having to pinch myself to realise that this is actually happening. The two sexiest women in the county on a date with me, and each other of course. Life can't get any better."

"Well now we know that we can have a dance afterwards, I can look forward to your cock pressing against my thigh again. Who's going to start the launch sequence this time Bev?"

"Your turn H, and I'll check your handiwork."

"As your guest this evening, will I be able to initiate lift off when we get back to your place?"

"Hazel, you're making me wet down below, and I'm imagining your fingers inside me."

"You came so quickly in my car the other night but I had to wait till Martin fell asleep before I could masturbate to the memory of your orgasm."

"You won't have that problem tonight darling, I can't wait to get cosy with you in the back seat of the car on the way home," said Bev.

"Mmmm, you beautiful sexy slut, you can open your legs for me any time."

"If you girls keep this up, I'll be coming in my pants before we get to the main course."

"I'm very tempted to get under the table and suck you off but I think it would be rude to do so in front of our guest."

"Don't mind me Bev, but I think the other diners might not be so understanding."

"Well, I like this seating arrangement, maybe we can have a little fun before we leave."

They were seated on a plush semi circular bench seat at a half round table in one corner of the restaurant. Alex was in the middle, Bev on his left and Hazel on his right. After the main course, they moved fractionally closer together, so that the two women could reach between Alex's legs underneath the tablecloth. His cock hardened again as he felt one hand squeeze it and the other tugging at his zip. It was Bev who managed to get his zip down and Hazel wasted no time delving inside his trousers and pulling out his rock hard cock.

Hazel felt a shiver of intense arousal travel down her spine to her pussy as she took hold of his cock for the first time.

"Oh my God, that's incredible, you've got such a beautiful penis Alex, mmm, it's so big and hard," she said as she pulled it into view from under the tablecloth, "Bev you lucky woman, Martin's only about two thirds this size, promise me you'll let him fuck me first tonight."

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you kiss me and make me come in the car on the way home, you can have him first when we get there, and I'll masturbate while I watch you both."

"You're on."

By now, Alex had Bev and Hazel's hands around his shaft and a small drip of come appeared at the end of his penis.

"Ladies, please stop, you're going to make me come and we'll all get arrested if that happens."

Hazel saw a waitress approach the table and she swiftly pushed Alex's member underneath the tablecloth and removed her hand, Bev left hers where it was, trying to make it look as though she'd just got her hand on his thigh. The waitress didn't seem to notice anything untoward. She was an attractive woman in her mid thirties in a white shirt and a buttock and thigh clinging knee length black skirt with black tights and low heels. She garnered appreciative looks from all three of her customers at the lust charged table that she was attending.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Hazel?"

"Probably, I've come to realise that I've always enjoyed looking an attractive women up and down, but since our 'kiss' I've got a deeper understanding of why."

"I'll take that as a compliment from my newly bisexual friend."

"Bisexual, I like the sound of that, Joanne told me that she was bisexual but as far as I can tell, she's just been chasing women recently. She seems to respect you Bev, does she ever tell you anything about her love life? I know I shouldn't ask really."

Bev looked at Alex as he carefully put his cock back inside his trousers and zipped them up. He raised his eyebrows as if to say 'you might as well tell her.'

"Hazel I'm not going to lie to you and you probably won't like this, but Joanne called round on Wednesday afternoon and took me over the dining table."

"What! You mean she fucked you?"

"Yes."

"How? Why?"

"She saw us in the Hilton car park when we kissed goodbye. She said that she'd always wanted to fuck me, and now she wanted her slice of my pussy as she put it."

"The strap on, I thought it was odd that you knew what you were looking for in the sex shop. She's got one hasn't she? And she fucked you with it."

"Yes, I'm sorry, I could have resisted but I wanted her to humiliate me, it felt so good to let someone else have complete control, and I'm almost ashamed to say that I've fancied your daughter for a long time now. She's the image of you at the same age and it's disconcerting to realise after all these years that I must have fancied you back then and been in complete denial about it."

Hazel stayed silent so Bev reached over and put her hand over Hazel's hands.

"I'm sorry Hazel I hope this hasn't ruined our evening or worse still our friendship."

"What? No, of course not, I know what she's like, come to think of it, I thought that she was coming on to you in pub the other Saturday night, now I know why. I'm sure she must have been swapped at birth, she's the spawn of the devil that girl," said a rueful Hazel"

"You're taking it very well darling."

"I've had to become very liberal in my outlook these last few months since she separated from Luke and started playing the field. She seems to be fixated on sex, she's even pawed me a couple of times in the kitchen, slapping my backside or coming up behind me, giving me a squeeze and pressing herself against me when I reach up to a high shelf. Nothing overtly sexual but I'm beginning to wonder. I'm just glad she doesn't live with me anymore."

Bev's pussy twitched at the thought of Joanne fucking her mother, she quickly banished the thought from her mind. Alex had already stored the outline of a fantasy of Bev with the waitress in his memory and now, as his cock swelled again, he imagined another fantasy, this one was of Hazel committing incest on the kitchen table with her daughter.

"How old is her work colleague that she's dating at the moment?"

"It never occurred to me to ask, do you think she might be a bit older than Joanne?"

"Yes, I've got a feeling that she is."

None of the amorous friends could possibly know that Joanne was, at that very moment, pinning her thirty eight year old 'girl' friend to the quilt and fucking her with her strap on.

"So you're sure it's okay and you don't mind if she pays me a visit now and again?"

"No, I don't mind Bev, at least I know you've got her best interests at heart and she won't come to any harm with you."

"She told me not to tell you about it but I know where my loyalties lie."

"Thanks Bev."

"Well then, let's pay the bill, get ourselves off to the dance and get our erotic threesome back on track," said Hazel

"Thank goodness for that breathed Alex."

The hotel was less than ten minutes away, there was a good crowd in but no one they recognised. They found a table about ten feet from the dance floor and Alex went to the bar for some drinks. When he got back, Bev and Hazel had got their heads together in close conversation.

"Okay, what are you two cooking up?"

"Nothing darling, we were just agreeing what a lovely man you are and that we're going to treat you to the night of your life. Just do everything we say and you won't come to any harm," laughed Bev.

"Yes, and it starts right now, come with me."

Hazel grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor as the band started playing a slow number. She folded herself into him and ground her pelvis against his cock. He immediately started to respond and within twenty seconds was as hard as iron.

"My God, I wish I could always have that effect on a man."

There were enough couples on the dance floor for Alex to surreptitiously reach between them and press into Hazel's pussy with the knuckle on his thumb.

"Oh fuck Alex, don't you sexy bastard, you'll make me come,"

"Okay, how about this?"

He pressed his erect cock into her abdomen and caressed her right buttock with his left hand.

"Can we stay like this forever?" she breathed.

They oozed sensuality as they moved to the rhythms of the music. Bev watched from her seat and smiled at the hungry desire that was plain to see in her friends eyes. After another slow number, the band picked up the pace again and they went back to their table with Hazel walking in front of Alex to hide his erection.

"I'm sorry Bev, I'll have to take him up again when the slow numbers start in earnest, so that I can pass the 'baton' on to you," smirked Hazel.

Bev laughed, "we'd better make sure it's a clean handover, we don't want to be disqualified for letting the baton slip, by the way, now that you've had an exclusive viewing, what do you think to the merchandise?"

"Well I'm very, very impressed with what I've seen, but I still need a trial run to be absolutely sure that it fits my requirements."

"I think we can arrange that for you later on madam, would you like me to 'come' with you on your test drive?"

"Oh yes, your 'coming' would be an essential part of the deal, I might need to 'pin you down' on the price though."

"Will you also want to try the special artificial model, it's a little larger but I'm sure it wouldn't be too much for a woman of your experience. The only condition is that I'll insist on driving it."

"Yes, I think I can agree to that, I will expect to be completely and utterly satisfied though."

"Count on it madam, it'll be the ride of your life."

"But there's nothing like the real thing Hazel, my model has the extra attraction of a warm lubricant to keep you well oiled for a nice long drive."

They sat together at their table whispering dirty erotic desires into one another's ears until the band announced that they were coming to the end of the evening and slowing things down. Alex went back up for a dance with Hazel, they danced as lovers and shared their first kiss as the music ended.

"Hazel, wherever did you learn to kiss like that? You could make a man your slave for life with that kiss."

"Just wait until later on sweetie."

Bev joined them and Hazel handed the 'baton' over.

"Now we'll have some naughty fun, dance with me like you did with H then kiss me like you kissed her at the end, let's see if anyone notices that you've got two women waiting to be fucked."

1...456789