The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance floor was still crowded but a woman close by dancing with her partner, who had already had her eye on Alex, wishing that her man was as amorous with her as he was with his partner, was now looking on with astonished envy as he ground into Bev's thigh with his erection. They danced sensually together and kissed passionately at the end. As they left the dance floor, the woman leaned over to Bev and spoke to her.

"Do you hire him out or is he just for your private entertainment?"

"I'm afraid he's spoken for love... twice."

"Well enjoy the rest of your evening you lucky ladies."

"Oh we will."

There was an chill in the air as they walked out to the hotel car park. They each took one of Alex's arms and snuggled into him for warmth. When they reached the car, he opened the rear door for them both to get into the back seat together.

"Don't worry ladies, the car will soon warm up once we get going."

"We're not worried darling, we're going to keep each other warm aren't we Hazel?"

"Oh definitely. There's no rush Alex, you can take your time with the journey back."

Alex turned on the ignition and drove out of the car park, back into the town centre, and then out again on the road that led to their destination. Bev sat in the middle of the back seat with Hazel on her right. He adjusted his driving mirror so that he could see from her shapely ankles up to her hips. Hazel's left leg and hip were also in view.

As they drove through the town centre, the two women contented themselves with holding hands or stroking each other's knees and thighs. They talked about the people they had seen during the evening that they had fancied, and they joked about Alex being an object of desire for the woman on the dance floor.

Soon, they had left the street lit town behind, and were heading along dark country roads with other vehicles occasionally passing in the opposite direction. Alex switched on the rear courtesy light so that he could still see the erotic scene beginning to unfold behind him. He heard soft breaths and moans as his wife and her best friend started to kiss so he readjusted the mirror so that he could see their faces.

"Remember to glance at the road occasionally darling," was Bev's sarcastic remark as she noticed his lust filled eyes in the mirror.

He angled the mirror so that he could see her lower half again, and was treated to the sight of her opening her legs while Hazel helped the hem of her dress ride up to allow access to her pussy. Bev gave a sigh as she felt contact from Hazel's fingers between the top of her thighs. Hazel kissed her sensuously and rubbed her clitoris through her panties.

"Let's get these off so that I can get at you properly," said Hazel.

Alex watched Bev lift her hips slightly so that Hazel could pull her black panties off. He watched them being pulled down over her knees and heels then Hazel tossed them into the front of the car. They landed on the driving mirror and swayed there for a moment or two.

"There you are stud," said Hazel, "a present to keep you amused until we can get our hands on you."

Alex took his wife's panties from the mirror and held the gusset to his nose. The pleasant scent of her pussy gave him a feeling of elation that filled his chest and made his cock tingle. He looked in the mirror again and watched Hazel's hand disappear under the hem of his wife's dress. Bev's legs were spread apart, and he could see the warm silky flesh above her stocking tops. She was still being treated to one of Hazel's soft, sensual kisses; she breathed a long sigh through her nose as her lover swept her fingers around her pussy.

For the next ten minutes, Hazel's luscious kiss was accompanied by a masterclass on the erotic stimulation of her friend's pussy. Alex watched spellbound as Hazel's fingers travelled around his wife's mound from her clitoris to her perineum and back again. The motions of her hand were accompanied by a soundtrack of soft breathless sighs and lips and tongues lapping against each other.

Gradually, Bev's breathing became rapid and her murmurs of pleasure grew louder. Hazel finally slipped her fingers inside her clenching wet cunt. Alex squeezed his hard shaft, he watched the rhythmic movement of Hazel's wrist as she began to finger fuck his wife. Her supple fingers teased around Bev's most sensitive spot. Hazel knew exactly what she was doing, she pressed her long middle finger into the roof of her friend's vagina and released a torrent of orgasmic delight in her as Bev thrust her hips forward and screamed in sheer ecstasy.

"Oh H, that was sensational, thank you."

"Watching you come has really turned me on, you're such a pleasing and rewarding fuck, the noises you make go right through my pussy and make my nipples hard. I never realised how amazing it would be to make a woman come, just think of all those years that we could have been fucking each other if only we'd known what we know now."

Alex pulled his car onto the driveway and they wasted no time getting themselves inside the warm house. He poured them each a glass of champagne and they settled down on the sofas. Bev asked him to put on a Barry White cd, and said that she wanted to watch him smooch with Hazel. As the they embraced and danced to 'Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe,' Bev embraced Alex from behind then slowly removed his shirt, shoes and socks; she teased Hazel as she did so.

"Can you feel him against you darling?"

"God yes."

"Is he very hard?"

"Mmm, very."

"Would you like me to take his trousers off so that you can see it?"

"Oh God yes, yes do it."

Bev reached around him and undid his belt and the waistband of his trousers. Then she unzipped his fly. Hazel was shaking with lustful desire, and impatient to see his hard cock again. It's image had been emblazoned on her mind since she'd pulled it from underneath the restaurant tablecloth earlier in the evening. Bev slowly lowered his trousers and removed them completely. He was now dancing completely naked with a fully clothed Hazel. She was still in her pale blue dress with its matching jacket and her pale blue stilettos.

Bev watched them sway to the rhythms of the music and Barry White's deep, sonorous voice then she came up behind Hazel and removed her jacket. As Alex pressed his large cock into Hazel's pubic bone and kissed her, Bev slowly unzipped her dress and eased it over her shoulders before lowering it slowly to the floor then she removed her panties. Hazel stepped out of the dress in her strapless, ivory coloured, satin basque, ivory stockings and her stilettos. Alex felt a surge of lust in his balls, he pulled her in close and ground his cock into her as the music finished. The fact that Bev had undressed them both as they danced had left a intense erotic atmosphere in the room.

As her best friend kissed her naked, muscular husband lustfully, and stroked her right hand up and down the shaft of his erect cock, Bev quickly removed her bolero jacket and dress to reveal her black strapless basque, stockings and stilettos. She sat on the three seater sofa and began to play with her pussy as she watched the erotic sight before her eyes. Alex picked Hazel up with ease and carried her to the large sofa, she clung lovingly to his neck before he put her down on her back along the length of the sofa and lowered himself on top of her.

They kissed sumptuously and Hazel continued to stroke his stiff cock before he lifted his hips and she guided it into her cunt. She let out a long satisfied moan as his cock slid into her wet hole, he sank it slowly at first, getting her used to the feeling of her cunt walls being forced open for the first time in well over a year. She'd never felt so full of cock before, he sank it deep, the tip pressed up against her cervix and she felt as though she'd been stretched to the limit.

He started to move in and out of her tight warm hole, slowly at first then just a little faster. Bev watched the muscles in his shoulders, back and buttocks flex as he rode Hazel's grateful pussy. They kissed tenderly as he massaged her cunt walls with his cock. She breathed appreciative sounds of gratification into his mouth. Bev watched the erotic enfolding of their bodies on the sofa opposite her. Her husband made love to her best friend so tenderly and so erotically that Bev felt emotional and aroused at the same time.

She'd always wondered what it would be like to watch her husband fucking another woman. She'd fantasised about it from time to time. Now she knew, the subdued lighting reflected off his tall muscular frame as his buttocks slowly rose and fell to the rhythms of their sexual dance. Two people moved as one, Hazel's hips matched his movements and gyrations in perfect harmony.

A hugely turned on Bev watched mesmerised for several minutes, then she quickly left the room and went upstairs to fetch her new vibrator and strap on dildo. When she came back into the lounge forty seconds later, Hazel was on top, propped up by her arms either side of his head, riding her husband's cock enthusiastically with pulsating strokes of her rounded buttocks. Bev sat down on her sofa again and played her buzzing toy over her cunt lips before inserting it.

She watched avidly as Alex easily turned Hazel onto her back again with his cock still embedded in her. He drove into her and she wrapped her heeled legs around his waist.

"Alex, I want your come inside me."

Alex thrust even harder and Hazel started to shriek and moan with delight. Her inner thighs felt like warm jelly and her toes began to curl as her saturated vagina became the focal point of all of her erotic sensations. She was so full of long hard cock, it filled her, plunging in and out of her, sweeping along her cunt walls, stretching her wide open with strong regular thrusts. It seemed to radiate from her buttocks and anus, along her perineum and into her vagina, a surging tide of orgasmic delight rose inside her and flooded her senses.

"Make me come Alex, make me come... oh, ohhhh Godddd, I'm commmminnnngggggg..."

Alex had gone past the point of no return, he groaned loudly, came hard and shot his load against her cervix, he coated her cunt walls in his slick warm semen. As soon as she felt it inside her, she threw her head back and came with breathless orgasmic cries.

An elated Bev surrendered to her sex toy and came to its magical vibrations. Eventually the three lovers laid completely still and silent, savouring the afterglow of their orgasms.

After several minutes, Bev joined her husband and best friend on the large sofa. She sat at the end nearest Hazel's head, lifted it onto her lap and stroked her thick golden hair. At the same time, Alex 'spooned' her and slowly stroked the hair around her pussy.

"Did the earth move for you darling?"

"God yes, your man is an amazing lover... Oh Alex, don't stop doing that, it's lovely, I'm getting all turned on again."

"Well I've got a treat for you now darling," said Bev, "it's a treat for Alex too, he's going to watch while I fuck you with the strap on that I bought this afternoon."

"God yes, I want to surrender to you."

"H, you're making me feel so kinky, I want you from behind, get on your knees and bend over the coffee table."

A naked Alex took hold of his cock and watched his wife in her black basque, stockings and stilettos. She had the dildo strapped to her pelvis as she got down on her knees behind her best friend in her ivory basque, stockings and stilettos and kissed her pink labia. Bev pushed her tongue between the swollen cunt lips and licked around Hazel's hole then knelt up and guided the huge false cock into her vagina, an inch at a time.

"Oh fuck Bev, that's enormous, go easy on me please."

"I haven't gelled it because your still slick with Alex's come."

"Oh God it's so big, I love the thought of you fucking me with it while Alex's come is still inside me."

Bev started to ease the cock in and out of her as she pressed her face down on the coffee table top. Hazel sighed softly and Bev bent over her to murmur into her ear just loudly enough for Alex to hear as well.

"Your daughter did this to me, she put her hand up my skirt and took hold of my pussy. Then she pulled me into the dining room and made me bend over the table.

"Oh God Bev, don't, please don't."

"She'd already made me take my panties off then she shoved her strap on into my cunt and fucked me hard, she made me come Hazel, your little girl made me come."

"Oh God, oh God,"

"I wanted it Hazel, I wanted your daughter's cock inside me, she fucked me so utterly and completely I could hardly walk. I want her to do me again, I want your daughter to take me whenever and however she wants."

"No, no, Bev no, this is too much, I can't go there, oh God."

"Can your imagine her wearing a strap on and fucking me?"

Oh no, no, Oh God Bev please, I can't, not Jo, I can't. Make me come now, I want you Bev, it's you I want, not Joanne."

"Are you sure darling, are you sure that just a tiny little bit of you wouldn't like her to fuck you?"

Hazel didn't answer so Bev raised herself up straight again and thrust into her and took her to the crest of her orgasm then said to her as she came, "your daughter fucked me, she was magnificent."

Hazel cried out and reached between her thighs to masturbate while Bev continued to thrust into her. Her next orgasm started almost before the last one had finished. When she finally stopped coming, Bev withdrew the dildo and kissed her gently on the nape of her neck. Neither of them said a word about what had made Hazel come twice in quick succession. Bev knew that she had pushed too far and resolved never to invoke Joanne again while having sex with her mother.

Hazel pushed any thought of her daughter out of her mind, and told herself that her intense arousal was down to being so well fucked by Alex and his wife. Alex had enjoyed the titillating scene that he had just witnessed and couldn't wait now to masturbate about Hazel and her daughter.

The three lovers sat drinking champagne and canoodling together on the large sofa for a few minutes until Alex announced that he wanted them both in bed. They climbed the stairs with Alex holding Hazel's hand, and Bev holding his erect cock. As soon as they got into the bedroom, Alex got onto the bed and watched them both strip naked. They kissed for a long moment then got onto bed with him, Bev on his right and Hazel on his left. Then they leaned over Alex and continued to kiss each other before Bev spoke to her friend.

"Hazel, your kiss is like warm honey, it makes me weak at the knees."

Alex turned his face toward Hazel and she kissed him. He felt first one then two hands on his erect cock then another hand cupping his balls. Before long his tongue was in Hazel's mouth and his cock was in his wife's mouth. Bev could taste Hazel's pussy on her husband's cock. Moments later, Hazel moved down the bed and treated Bev's shaved pussy to an exquisite licking.

Alex leaned against the headboard and watched his wife sucking his cock and Hazel licking her cunt. He felt his next orgasm beginning to build, his balls felt light and warm. An exquisite tingle spread from his balls to the base of his cock. Bev sensed that he wasn't far away from coming. She was becoming more and more aroused by Hazel's tongue, but she had a yearning to watch her best friend suck her husband's cock until he came.

She pulled Hazel's head away from her pussy and looked into her eyes then looked at Alex's erect cock. Hazel followed her gaze and understood immediately. She wrapped her soft pink lips around his glans, and used her tongue to stimulate his most sensitive area just underneath the tip of his penis. Alex groaned with ecstatic pleasure.

"Oh fuck Hazel that's amazing."

While Hazel concentrated on the head of his penis, his wife started to stroke the base. Alex was overwhelmed, the sensations at the base of his cock intensified as he watched himself being masturbated by his wife's hand whilst being sucked off by her best friend.

His inner thighs, abdomen, balls and cock thrilled with anticipation. Bev's hand moved rapidly and Hazel's head bobbed rhythmically. His toes curled and he roared as semen surged along the shaft of his cock and exploded into Hazel's mouth. She breathed heavily through her nose as she held his come in her mouth, still slowly moving her head up and down. His wife licked up a thick dribble of come as it leaked from Hazel's mouth and ran down his shaft. She continued to squeeze and stroke his cock with tantalising little movements as he wrung the last few pulsing sensations from his magnificent orgasm.

With their heads almost touching, Hazel let his cock slip from her mouth, turned her face toward Bev and kissed her. He watched tantalised as their lips and tongues met and his fluid oozed out onto their faces. With their lips and cheeks covered in his come, they began fingering each other enthusiastically and they rapidly became aroused again. Suddenly, Bev broke their kiss and turned herself so that their mouths and pussies were aligned.

They went to work on each other's cunts with their tongues. Bev was on top and she drove home her advantage, her face now covered in Alex's come and Hazel's pussy juice. She slid her lips and tongue all around Hazel's pussy before pushing three fingers into her and massaging her 'g-spot.' Hazel pulled her friends pussy down over her mouth and shoved her tongue into her cunt as she flicked her bud with her thumb. Bev started to breath wildly through her nose and her pelvis started to shudder.

She screamed her orgasm into her best friend's cunt. Then, as the aftershocks still coursed through her, she drove her fingers back inside Hazel and sucked her clitoris. Now Hazel started to come loudly, pussy juice oozed from her cunt and swamped Bev's mouth. She jerked and jolted before finally lying at rest, completely spent.

The three lovers laid together, smiling, satisfied and content. With Bev on one side, her head rested on his abdomen and Hazel on the other side, her head on his chest. It was half past midnight, Alex watched his wife tangle her fingers in her girlfriend's pubic hair and smiled inwardly as he thought back to her resolute pronouncements that they would only ever fuck Hazel in their dreams.

There was enough room in the super king size bed for them to spend a comfortable night together. Hazel slept in the middle and awoke to Bev's lips around one of her nipples. She treated her friend's nipples to a sensuous licking and sucking. Hazel's pussy and toes tingled and she started to feel very aroused. At the same time, Bev reached over her, and took hold of her slumbering husband's cock, it was half erect and she wasted no time making it grow to its full length. Once she'd achieved this and had turned Hazel on sufficiently, she threw back the quilt, got up and announced that breakfast would be served in half an hour.

Alex lifted his body on top of Hazel and fucked her to a slow sensuous orgasm. Their limbs entwined and their pelvis's moved in perfect synchronisation as his cock filled her and made her come. They laid in each other's arms, she kissed his neck and told him that she never wanted to leave his bed. He kissed her forehead and told her that she was welcome to sleep with them whenever she wanted.

"You wouldn't believe the number of times that I've masturbated about you and Bev fucking each other. This is like a dream come true."

"I bought a vibrator yesterday."

"Bev told me."

"I'll be thinking of you whenever I use it. Your cock is magnificent though, I'll want it inside me as often as possible as well."

"I never realised what a sexual being you were."

"I think about it a lot, I think about you a lot and now I'll be thinking about your wife as well."

1...456789