The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was completely mesmerized by the look of his cock then she heard his voice and she was returned from her trance, "Madam, please wait, I have to masturbate immediately otherwise I cannot get any peace of mind unless I release it."

Deboshree thought for a moment then said, "Wait, Gelango. I would help you to release this but I warn you I would not allow you to fuck me."

"Madam, don't you know the law of jungle? Nobody can force anybody for a fucking. You can do anything to help me release my cock and rest assured! will not fuck you without your permission," said Gelango in a normal voice.

"Madam, May I request you something? I would not force you," Gelango said in a soft voice.

"Tell me," She looked at him.

"I only want to see and touch your breasts which would enhance my pleasure further. Please madam," he requested like an eager child requesting his mom for candy.

"OK," said Deboshree and unbuttoned her shirt then unhooked her bra.

Gelango watched her large hung breasts as they bounced. Her areolas were big and pink. Her glorious huge breasts swayed and jiggled with each move. Gelango watched every nuance of her sensuousness that seemed to flow from her heavy breasts. He thought Madam was all his. He loved it! he felt a stirring in his loins that went deeper into his cock. Deboshree could feel her heavy breasts became heavier and full almost painful. Now, she was standing in front of him, leaning over him so that her breast hangs an inch above his face, offering the jutting nipple, carried her breast to his mouth in the gesture of a nursing mother, the dark engorged jutting long nipple of her breast.

Suddenly, the entire world was nipple-shaped for Gelango. It hung there in space for him to kiss. He sucked it, nuzzling it gently with his teeth. The nipple grew larger and firmer in his mouth. She withdrew it and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to his sucking. Her dark pink cup-sized areolas and nipples hardened. He eased up and took each in his mouth in turn, giving oral supplication like a starving infant. At first, he suckled with both hands on a single breast to guide the nipple to its haven of warmth. His tongue next circled round and round each nipple, then licked each one back and forth, on and on. He used his hands to continue kneading her breasts, then to pull and squeeze her nipples. In the very movement, she made by taking her two hands to bring it towards his mouth. He licked it eagerly, seizing that heavy breast in his mouth like juicy fruit. He suckled greedily and regularly. Gelango sucked on her big brown heavy engorged hard and jutting nipple while stroking the other and squeezing it. He kept on sucking like a hungry baby sucking milk from mother's breast while her hand was below his head holding it like a feeding mother breastfeeding her baby son. He passed both his arms around her waist and he sucked on with slow sips of her breast with a movement of the neck as a breastfed child. This was a full-body rash. The moment was a creation of wonder.

All of a sudden, Gelango felt a soft and warm touch on his cock. She felt his cock and squeezed. It was like a long thick hard rod with a very big menacing knob. She was overwhelmed to hold such a massive monstrous long thick cock in her hands. She held the knob in the palm of one hand and caressed it with her fingers of the other hand slightly squeezing the knob. She was afraid, terrified, and very much apprehensive whether she could take all this meaty enormous cock in her cunt in the future. Her hands running along the shaft lovingly and ran her index fingernail on his bigger purple knob. She took hold of his scrotum, feeling the balls, and then her fingers reached encircling the big knob of his cock as if to measure. She was afraid that her cunt might not be able to take this monstrous cock with its even menacingly bigger knob and her cunt might get torn and ripped apart.

"Let me suck your cock, Gelango," she said and knelt.

Deboshree took his cock into her hands kissed the beautiful big purple knob. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked his scrotum and balls, then took his cock into her mouth and sucked. Gelango allowed her to suck his cock for some time. He took hold of her long hair and pulled her up, asked her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the earth, and her hair fell on both sides of her shoulders touching the earth. She bent took his cock into her mouth, sucking, licking along the shaft to the know, nibbling his engorged big purple knob, licking the base and scrotum, his nerves electrified, blood flowing at jet speed to the cock. She continued sucking taking his cock fully in her mouth; he fucked her mouth deep throat.

She took his cock all the way in, trying her best to fit every inch in her mouth. Gelango enjoyed the throat pussy he was getting from this hungry aunt. She was bobbing her head up down all the while massaging his balls. She loved how salty his pre-cum tasted on her tongue and she couldn't wait to taste his nut. She moved down to his balls into her mouth and made sure she paid the same amount of attention to them that she did on his massive cock. Holding his balls in her hands, she moved back to his cock and continued to suck all with her might. She was tender as her lips parted and her tongue circled his belly button. Gelango could see her look up at him; the smile in her eyes was obvious as she continued downward. Her hand raised his cock from his hips as she kissed its head. Her tongue licked a small circle around the head, licking his leaking juices off the tip. She could hear him moan as her lips parted. Delango could feel her lips slid over the head of his cock as she slid her mouth over it. Gelango expected her to stop but she continued down his shaft until it was fully engulfed by her. He could feel her cheeks tighten around him, then release their tension. He tried to speak, to tell her how wonderful it all felt, but could not form any words.

Deboshree knew that he was enjoying what she was doing by the groaning sounds he was making. She moved her mouth slowly up and down on his cock, stopping when her lips were around that most sensitive area around the head to squeeze him tightly with her mouth. With each tightening of her lips, she could taste him leaking more into her mouth. Then, she almost went into a trance, her teeth dug into his cock as she reached her orgasmic phase as she had experienced cervical orgasms which were so different from clitoral orgasm, and experienced multiple orgasms. She surrendered to orgasm as her entire body contracted and convulsed in frenzied movements. She cried out very loud with joy and her fingernails dug deeper and deeper scratching the body of his shaft violently, and Gelango could not control anymore and he came very big.

He cried, "Madam, Aaaahhh," as he ejaculated thick loads of sperm into her mouth, pouring his thick hot sperm filling inside her mouth.

A moment passed, then another, his cock finally ejaculated loads and loads of hot lava, thick sperm into her mouth that she couldn't hold whole of it in her mouth and began to swallow down her throat. But still, the outflow of cum never stopped and it filled up her mouth again. She gripped his cock, squeezed and sucked all his sperm with her warm mouth into her, draining and emptying him. Her mouth was so filled up with his cum that the extra cum dribble down from the corners of her mouth despite her swallowing which she wiped out in her hand and licked. All his thick sperm juices drained to the last drop filling her mouth. It was an extensively exhaustive intense and exhausting orgasm for both of them. Her body slowly returned to its normal level of functioning and swelled and erect body parts returned to their previous size and color and felt a sense of well-being, satisfaction, enhanced intimacy, and fatigue and she closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, he looked into her eyes and saw her blushing. Her blushing, feeling shy at that moment was amazingly beautiful to see. It was the shyness a woman feels natural, after being having a thorough orgasm and submitted her body and herself completely to her man. She kissed him all over his face. Her eyes and face were glowing with contentment and satisfaction.

Gelango looked at her, with love, devotion, and submission and said," Thank you, Madam, you have shown me heaven."

Deboshree smiled and said, "Now, Gelango, concentrate on your prey."

Gelango again raised the pipe to his mouth and, aiming at the fowl, puffed his cheeks and blew, seemingly with little effort. The dart hit the fowl square in the chest. The poison liquid, a muscle relaxant that caused death by asphyxiation, did its work, and within several minutes the fowl, unable to breathe, tumbled to the forest floor. Seeing this the flock jumped into other branches, fluttering their wings. Gelango swiftly fashioned a jungle basket from leaves and vine and slung the fowl over a shoulder.

On the other hand, Samango had also killed another two nos of Fowls in large black and red-feathered. Their day's hunting was done, the three of them, Deboshree, Gelango and Samango headed ahead.

"We have to reach the Community hut nearby stream before evening. I know the path," said Gelango and led them ahead.

Idling past suede-soft flowers by the side of the path, Deboshree caressed them softly, getting tingles in her fingers. Her ears perked up at the metallic, tinkling sound of a stream. Then suddenly emerging from the depts of the tangled jungle, they found themselves on the bank of a tiny stream, the water of which was clear and cold. Growing on both banks of this stream in profusion were oranges, pineapples, and bananas. It flashed with a tinsel tint through the lace of leaves. When the trees parted, she could see it was sliding into an infinity pool. The pool looked like a polished mirror of silver, with skeins of swirl-white twisting slowly on the surface. A shiny spillway led to a choppier pond. Boulders colonized the edges of the pond, buffed with pillows of moss. They caused a rocky gurgling as water met stone; a swish, a clunk, a swell, and a clop. Sweet fragrances, alluvial and palliative, seemed to flit in and out of her awareness. Sight and smell vied for attention in this soul-enriching dream world.

Deboshree put her back against a knobbly boulder, leaning her head against the mossy pillow. She closed her eyes, let her stream of consciousness take hold, and drifted into infinity. When she awoke, she couldn't remember her dream, but softness and silvers still lingered in the memory of it. Having drunk their fill of the sparkling water and satisfied their appetites with the fruits. They washed away the mud from their bodies before entering the hut. They proceeded along the bank of the little stream and found the community hut above. They had not gone far before Deboshree heard a sound of noising. The noise grew louder as they proceeded further to reach near the hut until they came to a sheer cliff of a bare rock towering more than three hundred feet above the jungle. Emerging from a hole in this rock about fifty feet above the level of the stream, was a small waterfall. Clear and limpid as crystal, it tumbled almost vertically into an oval pool. Deboshree gasped with admiration at the beauty of this scene. Their hut was located between two streams.

At sunset, the darkness slowly settled into the jungle. It was not until the patches of sunlight no longer penetrated the forest roof and it began to grow dark. The sun dipped below the tree line; it would be dark soon. As the darkness gathered, she strained to detect movement in the foliage at her sides. Every rustling leaf and snapping twig sent a jolt of fear up her spine.

"Are you afraid of the darkness?" asked Gelango.

Deboshree nodded her head as it was her first night in a dense forest. Gelango lighted a small earthen lamp inside the hut. Deboshree watched Samango set up a small fire outside the hut. Deboshree looked outside of the hut. The moons appeared through the branches in the jungle, almost alone in the dark sky except for a wisp of clouds floating beneath them. She watched the clouds pass. More came, quickly blocking the moons and stealing most of the light from the jungle. Deboshree sat up and blinked until her eyes adjusted to the new level of darkness. The sky took on an eerie silver glow. The area outside the hut was lighted due to the flame of fire on the hearth. All three of them were sitting near the fire. Samango was boiling rice and corn for their dinner. Firelight glittered in Deboshree's eyes as she watched Gelango roasting the meat of fowls at the flames and Samango helping him. Firelight danced across the flexing muscles of his arms and shoulders. When he smiled at her, his grin was like a boast. She had never seen teeth so white and so perfect. Samango saw the looks the two exchanged and frowned. Deboshree watched her wristwatch, the dinner was over by 9.00 P.M. Samango arranger her bed inside the hut.

"Where would you both sleep?" asked Deboshree.

"You would sleep inside the hut. We both would sleep outside the hut. Don't worry, neither any wolf nor any hyena would attack us because they are very much afraid of us," replied Gelango smilingly.

Before Deboshree could say anything, she saw Samango placed some thick leaves under a tree near the hut for his bed, he looked over his shoulder and gave Deboshree a parting grin, and disappeared into the shadows. While Deboshree didn't want to settle down for an immediate sleep, she continued to sit around the fire with Gelango. Deboshree thought of all her family members as the moon rose above the sky. The night was long and cold. Samango had already slept, Gelango was staring at flame and thinking something and Deboshree drifted between a fitful doze and her thoughts about her family. Gelango stayed awake a while longer, as was his habit. He liked to watch the fire. Like all other things, fire possessed numen that sometimes communicated with him, showing him visions. As the last of the embers faded into darkness, Deboshree fell asleep while sitting.

Gelango blinked. The flames, which had dwindled to almost nothing, suddenly shot up again. Hot air rushed over her face. Deboshree woke up. Her eyes were seared by white flames brighter than the sun. Amid the dazzling brightness, she perceived a thing that levitated above the flames. It was his masculine member, disembodied but rampant and upright throbbing from his loincloth which she sucked in the afternoon. It was hovering in the mid-air. Though it seemed to be made of flesh, it was impervious to the flames. Deboshree had never seen such glazing phallus reflected in flames before as this circumstance was quite more erotic and different than the afternoon when she had a direct look and touched his member. Deboshree stared at the fire, then stared at his big black giant and entered into a dream state.

Deboshree thought It was unique. It existed in and of itself, without beginning or end. Clearly, from its form, it had something to do with life and the origin of life, yet it seemed to come from a place beyond this world, slipping for a few moments through a breach opened by the heat of the dancing flames. His black phallus now appeared without giving Deboshree an answer to a dilemma that had been troubling her or planting an important new thought in her mind. With yawning, Gelango blinked again. The flames had died. In place of intolerable brightness, there was only the darkness of a warm summer night lit by the faintest sliver of a moon. The air on his face was no longer hot but fresh and cool. Gelango stood up, the divine phallus had vanished, but not without planting a thought in Deboshree's mind. He hurried to the leafy bower beside the stream where he liked to sleep. Then Deboshree thought of Gelango sleeping on the muddy bank of the little stream.

After some time, Deboshree stood up and went near Samango who was at his peaceful sleep and was snoring lightly. She followed the path near the stream where Gelango was sleeping. It was moonlit and everything could be seen clearly. Deboshree reached near Gelango, The darkness did not deter her. She knew every twist and turn of him. When she came near him, she found Gelango lying in a leafy nook. She recognized him by his black silhouette. She knelt beside him, but there was no need to wake him. He was already awake. She kissed him on his face. He was awake and waiting, just as she had been lying awake, waiting.

"Madam, what is it?" he was startled.

He did not need to ask for an explanation. It was what he had been yearning to do, lying restless and eager in the dark.

"Are you sure, madam? "he did not finish the thought, but she understood.

At her approach, Gelango rose onto his elbows. He spoke her name in a whisper. There was a quiver of something like desperation in his voice; his neediness made her smile. She sighed and lowered herself beside him. By the faint moonlight, she saw that he wore an amulet of some sort, suspended from a strap of leather around his neck. Nestled amid the hair on his chest, the bit of shapeless metal seemed to capture and concentrate the faint moonlight, casting back a radiance brighter than the moon itself. His arms, the arms she had so admired earlier, reached out and closed around her in a surprisingly gentle embrace. His body was as warm and naked as her own, but much bigger and much harder. She wondered if the divine phallus was with them in the darkness, for she seemed to feel the beating of wings between his legs as she was entered by the thing that gave origin to life. But all of a sudden, he stood up as they were very near to hut and Samango was sleeping nearby and at any moment he could drop in to interrupt them.

Taking her hand, Gelango led her to a secluded spot at the north end of the stream, a private nook nestled in amongst the trees. When they reached the perfect spot, he released his hold on her hand to lay out the blanket, it seemed to Deboshree he was apprehending everything and was ready with the blanket. With a flick of his wrists, he let it fly out before it settled in the grass. He crawled on the blanket and reached out to her. She laid her hand in his. Lying side by side, hands clasped under their heads, they gazed up at the star-studded sky. Water lapped at the stream, soothing her, lulling her into a sensuous, romantic state. The chirps of a few crickets and the occasional splash of a frog or fish jumping into the water were the only disruptions in their cozy little universe. The scent of Gelango tickled her nose. A rustic raw body odor. She rolled her head to peer at him. He lay there, staring at her.

"This is perfect." Her voice was a whisper.

Without a word, he rolled to his side and canted over her, brushing his lips across hers. His were soft, his touch tender. She couldn't resist opening her mouth, allowing his tongue to slide inside and dance with hers. He raised a hand to cup her face as he deepened the kiss. She reached up and twined her arms around his neck, pulling until his chest fell onto hers. His heart thudded against her. Wrapped together, she surrendered to him. After a passionate embrace, he ended the kiss and cradled her in one arm while the other rested against her lower belly. His gaze held hers as he inched his hand under her tops, his fingers tiptoeing in a feather-light touch to cover her breast. She arched her body, pushing her breast into his grasp. He bent down to devour her mouth again, their teeth clacking together. She giggled. When he withdrew, she gasped at the hot searing look in his eyes. The desire to laugh disappeared.

In the moonlight, his eyes were darker than the night. His chest rose and fell with each breath. "Come here," tugging her to a sitting position, he pulled her tops over her head and dispensed with her bra.