The Lies We Say to Ourselves Ch. 02

Story Info
Ethan has a hot date with his fling.
1.6k words
4.62
2.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny summer's day with not a cloud in the sky. Cars were zipping along the streets. The sidewalks were jammed with pedestrians. The air hummed with buzz and chatter, and the occasional cough or laugh. Above street level, on one of the balconies on the Venus Sunset hotel, two palms on a balcony of one of the hotel rooms cast shadows on the long, silky legs of a gorgeous woman.

It was Nora.

Nora had sat on the edge of the hot tub -- naked, her legs spread wide open. She stared at equally naked Ethan with a look of lust and anticipation across her face.

"So?" she asserted. Her voice was low and husky, with a throaty lilt, the kind one gets when they wake up after a wild Friday night. "Are you going to just stand there gawking at my privates, or do you plan on coming over and giving them the love they deserve?"

With the slow, deliberate, and predatorial moves of a tiger creeping toward his prey, Ethan came up to Nora from across the hot tub, placed his hands on the bony upper sides of her feet, and drew himself up to her slender neck, running his tongue along the gazelle-like side of it until his lips met her ear.

"I want to fuck you so hard," he whispered to her, "you'll walk funny by the time I'm done."

"Mmm," Nora purred, grabbing Ethan by the chin and bringing him in for a wet, sloppy kiss, "you'll have to earn it first, mister."

Ethan's floating cock jumped above the bubbles in the water as he licked Nora's chin, then her neck, working his way down to the cleavage, left and right around the stiff nipples of her perky A-cups, and again down to the taut, flawless skin on her flat tummy.

Locking eyes with Nora's, Ethan opened his mouth wide and gently blew at her privates.

She held him by the back of the neck and curled her fist into his full head of hair before drawing him in closer, and closer, and closer, until she could feel the hot warmth of his breath on the pink head of her hard, jutting cock.

"O-o-o-o-oh, baby!" Nora encouraged Ethan. "F-u-u-ck... your mouth feels s-o-o-o good!"

Ethan ran his hands along Nora's inner thighs and skillfully inched his way down her shaft.

Her breathing grew louder, heavier. Her cock, long and stiff, gradually disappeared into Ethan's mouth. She moved her hands to his muscular shoulders, dragging her red fingernails over the muscles along his back, letting out a sensuous gasp when his nose squished into her mound, and her throbbing cock's head rubbed somewhere in the middle of his throat.

Fondling Nora's firm but full balls, Ethan slowly retracted his mouth from her cock, leaving just the sensitive underside of the head on his lower lip. He sucked on the tip gently, savoring the taste of her sweet, milky precum, before taking the whole of Nora in his mouth again. The saliva ran down between his lips and protruding veins of her shaft, dangling from the chin and coating her sack with frothy spit bubbles.

"Mmmmm, Ethan, you're blowing my mind!" Nora chuckled devilishly, then encouraged, "Don't stop, you give the best head!"

Ethan slid his mouth up and down Nora's seven and over inches, circling her swollen head with his tongue and flicking the tip along that little ridge on the underside. Nora squeezed her legs around the side of his neck and arched her back -- a cat in the heat -- moaning and howling to the ecstatic sensation of tight-lipped Ethan worshipping her prick.

On the edge of cumming but wanting to extend the pleasure, she lowered herself in the water and grabbed hold of Ethan's cock. She threw him a dirty look and stated, "I know what you want. Are you going to come and get it?" She then turned around and wiggled her wet, skinny but shapely ass at him.

The sight of her tight asshole twitching at him, eager for his entry made Ethan grow longer, harder, stiffer.

He put his hands on Nora's butt cheeks, spread them as wide open with his fingers as they would go, and dropped a sizeable glob of spit on her hole, smearing it, circling his thumb pads around the folds of her welcoming, dark-skinned anal ring. Nora let out a gasp as a thumb, then another, slipped past her pretty little hole's defenses and plunged into her insides, digging into the depths of her anal cavity.

High on the unstoppable wave of hot, spine-tingling vulnerability, which swarmed butterflies in her stomach and lit a fire in her chest, Nora rolled her eyes and backed up against Ethan's thumbs, who pried her ass open until it gaped and clasped and convulsed around the dense bones under his skin. The outline of his cock's head kissed the hypersensitive fold of her anal rim, then his thumbs retracted and made way for the grand entry of that huge, pulsating shaft.

A sharp gasp. An inch sliding in. Heavy breaths. Two, three inches creeping in, the girthy shaft keeping Nora's narrow hole open. Seductive, high-pitched moans. A hole so clenched, it formed a watertight seal with his skin. Powerful, caveman-like grunts. Halfway in. Two loud slaps on Nora's bare ass. An arch of Nora's elongated spine. Quick, shallow breathing. The disproportionate size of Ethan's prick as it vanished between Nora's red, freshly spanked butt cheeks.

A hurricane of sensations stormed through our two lovers' bodies. They clashed, they smacked into each other, they bounced off one another. A sightly dance of pheromones and attraction. The pain of getting stretched wide and deep. The impulse to destroy a maddeningly tight hole. The compulsion to back up against a hardon, to get filled to the soul. The fleshly pleasure of balls whacking into balls.

Nora's moans echoed off the balcony walls and dissipated into the clear blue sky as Ethan, whose hands kept caressing her back and sides to the bumping and grinding of their bodies, fucker her hole from a place of self-perpetuating desire. She'd turn her head to face him now and again, prompting him to fuck her harder, deeper, faster, shouting "Yes, baby," "Oh, baby, fuck!" "Oh, shit, oh yes," until his crotch started smacking so loudly against her cheeks, passer-bys could overhear it down on the street several floors below.

Water kept spilling and splashing from the tub all over the floor, soaking their discarded clothes.

For a few minutes that felt like an eternity, Ethan edged increasingly closer to cumming inside Nora's aching, skintight, sublimely hot ass.

Ethan reclined against the wall of the hot tub as Nora mounted him like a stud and started fucking herself frantically, taking his thick, veiny cock at an angle that hit her prostate and drove her absolutely wild with need. Her want for him, and the flicking of her tongue over his pushed Ethan past the edge. His cock turned to steel and jumped several times inside her as his cum rushed through the shaft and discharged inside Nora, coating her anal tract with its warm, gluey slickness.

Nora slowed down, moving her hips calmly, deliberately to milk every last drop and dribble of spunk from her man's boner with her ass and collect it in the depths of her hot, moist, lightly tanned body. She once again kissed Ethan before looking at him like he was her world and, with innocent eyes, asking, "Will you make me cum, baby?"

----

"I can still taste your cum in my mouth," Ethan teased, chugging a glass of soda from the mini fridge to quench his thirst.

"Mmm," Nora purred, "come give me a taste." They swapped tongues. "I don't know how you do it, mister." she said, picking up the dribble of cum that had seeped out of her semi-gaping hole and was now running down the back of her inner thigh, "You make me cum like no other man has ever done to me. What's your secret?"

"I guess I just want you."

"You're a scary-good liar, Ethan!" she smirked. "You make me feel like the only girl in the world!"

"Maybe you are."

"Tell it to that girlfriend of yours."

"Hey, don't make me punish you."

Nora's laugh lit the room. "Will you fuck my ass till it hurts? It's a little too late for that now!"

Ethan came at Nora, tackled her to the bed, and began tickling her naked body and biting her on the neck like a vampire.

"Aargh! I give up! I give up, I give up! Please, please, please. Stop! Stop, I'm ticklish! No-o-o!"

They fooled around and made out for a few minutes, then headed to the shower.

"Will you ever tell her?" Nora asked, applying conditioner to her wet, shoulder-long long hair.


"Tell her what?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Ethan! Will you ever tell her about us?!" Nora lowered her voice, so she would sound more seductive, "We could do a threesome, you know."

"Quit it."

"I'm tired of hiding, Ethan! I want us to be together, even if it means sharing you with your girlfriend."

"I told you already, quit it!"

A hint of sadness filled Nora's eyes. For a moment, she wondered if they would ever be a real couple, or if what they had would forever remain a fling.

She craved the dick, but she loved the man. Did he love her back? Or was she an exotic piece of ass in his collection? She gazed at Ethan showering and wished her enamored heart was less of a sucker than her dirty conscience. That, some day, he'd grow the balls to admit to himself who he was and what he wanted.