The Local Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had been already horny for a long time, and the talk with Amy made her almost insane with desire. She knew if she now touched her clit she would cum instantly.

"Yes, Miss, I love it!" She panted aloud as she put her face on the bedding to face her Mistress.

The cocoa-skinned beauty felt her nipples stiffen and her clit throb as she watched the blonde slut melt in ecstasy. Amber's face betrayed pure sexual bliss. Her eyes were rolled up, and her mouth was open. Soon, Amber began to moan loudly and put her tongue out as she did whenever she was on the verge of orgasm. And Amy loved the lewd behavior on her.

Amber's movements soon became more frantic, and she fucked her ass with four fingers, pushing her hand deeper and deeper into her hole. And with each thrust, a gush of urine escaped her pee hole and dribbled on the mattress. Amy watched the kinky and messy spectacle and couldn't resist rubbing her needy pussy slightly over the panties. She regretted not being there.

As the blonde slut began to quiver, Amy thought it would be too late. Even if the slut didn't touch her cunt, she was about to cum, just from fucking her ass. Amy heard that some women could but couldn't believe her eyes. And even if she would like to know if Amber was able to, she had to stop her. She needed her needy and desperate.

"It's enough slut!" Amy shouted, forcing herself to stop brushing over her clit. Amber didn't react. "I said stop it now, whore!" She screamed louder this time. And finally, with a heavy heart, Amber obeyed and fell exhausted onto the bed. Calming, Amy said: "No cummies for you unless I allow you!"

"No, of course not. I'm sorry, Miss," Amber panted heavily, squirming.

Amy's face betrayed fascination and glowed with arousal, as Amber could recognize. And she loved to make her Mistress horny. To add to her sinful behavior, she removed her fingers from her gaping ass hole and began to suck on them and slurp audibly.

"You are such a disgusting little pervert, aren't you?" Amy said with a trembling voice.

"I am, Miss," Amber smiled wickedly and continued sucking.

"We will see us tomorrow in my lab, Pamsi," started Amy, forcing herself to keep calm because her voice trembled slightly. "Remember to dress appropriately. Not completely slutty, but still...," she smiled and blinked at her. "And by the way, take your time and browse the toys we bought for you. There you'll also find three butt plugs. One is a little smaller, the second bigger. And the third one is pretty huge. I want you to wear a butt plug 24/7, to be always ready for a cock up your slutty ass. Of course, you can begin with the small one."

"I will, Miss," Amber answered, excited with anticipation.

"Good girl," Amy praised her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

After the call, Amy lay back on the sofa, took her panties off, and spread her legs. Her mind was full of the kinkiest fantasies about domination and humiliation, where Pamsi played the main role.

Meanwhile, Amber Fox had been too turned on to go to sleep. She opened her laptop and began to browse through her favorite fetish blogs, including 'DaddysGirlCamy.' She got the blog address from Amy, meaning her Mistress followed that girl. Which in turn meant she liked what Camy did.

Amber took her panties off and began again to stroke her needy pussy, browsing through the new content. There were recent pictures of Camy sucking her 'Daddy' or being spanked by him. She pictures herself being in Camy's place. The biggest turn-on for Amber was the danger of getting discovered by someone who knew her, like Julie and Mackenzie, her former high school friends like Jessica, and not at least her aunt Hellen or her mother. Her pussy became dripping in no time just thinking about it. Of course, Amber wouldn't like to get discovered, especially not by her family, but the pure possibility triggered her inner humiliation slut.

Playing with her wet cunt, Amber imagined that Amy insisted she had a blog like that. The idea thrilled her until she reached almost the verge of an orgasm and pulled her hands off. She pressed her tights together and quivered with unfulfilled craving until it slowly faded.

One short video, in particular, caught Amber's attention because of the first frame. There was Camy, with her bleach blonde hair bound into pigtails with the word 'STUPID' written on her forehead. Amber clicked to play, and the video showed Camy crawling on her hands and knees around the room, led by a leash attached to her collar. An o-ring held the girl's mouth open. Her tongue hung out, and she drooled.

Amber's pussy creamed, seeing the girl being degraded. And Amber knew how she must have felt. But then something unexpected happened. Camy was led to a sofa with two females sitting on it. The camera angle didn't reveal the faces, but the high heels, legs, and dresses were clear indications. Of course, besides the giggles of the two. A male voice issued commands, and Camy obediently followed, performing several tricks like begging, playing dead, or even humping one of the girl's legs.

Giggles and chuckles and humiliating comments were audible in the background.

Subsequently, Camy was led back to the middle of the room. Then, the male voice ordered her to pee. Amber watched spellbound, feeling her perpetual horniness rise in a new wave.

"Show the girls how low you can get, bitch! Piss on yourself!" the male in the video demanded, and the pigtailed blonde followed while the other females laughed at her.

Obediently, Camy rolled on her back and pushed her legs in the air. She supported her pelvis with her hands and threw her wide-spread legs over her head.

"Oh my God, she is acually doing it!" One of the females shrieked. And then both girls laughed as Camy's urine splashed into her mouth, over her face, and on the floor.

The video ended, keeping Amber with a drumming heart and trembling hands on the verge of orgasm again.

She let the urge fade away and wondered if Amy had watched the video also. Spontaneously, without a second thought, she decided to surprise her Mistress the next day. Amber felt she cast too many doubts on Amy and must convince her they were unjustified.

-- The laboratory --

Excited, nervous, and horny, Amber walked down the corridor heading to the lecture hall. Even though it was autumn and winter was soon to come, the weather in California was wonderfully warm. It wasn't yet hot. The temperature was slightly over 68 degrees that morning, but Amber sweated.

On the surface, nothing about her had changed. Finally, she used to wear revealing dresses before college. But yet, she felt her life was about to change forever. And a twinge of guild scratched at the edge of her conscience. She would disappoint her mother, her stepfather, and the expectations placed on her. Nonetheless, her heart wanted it, and her pussy needed it.

Her short, flared skirt shuffled three inches below her round cheeks as she walked, making her red pumps click on the pavement. She was conscious of the looks of most male students who ogled at her. It was a plaid skirt from Dolce & Gabbana and one of the shortest she had. Under the hem, she wore pink, almost transparent designer panties. A pair that she used to wear only for a date. She has always been aroused by lace underwear and liked the indecent feeling. Yet, she wore the frilly panties on an apparently casual day, which made her feel nasty.

Amber was also conscious of her swaying, big breasts under the white button-down shirt. The restraining bra made them bulge out and appear bigger. No one noticed because of the jeans jacket she put on. At least not yet. She regretted already not wearing the usual bra underneath. It was too daring, and the constant rubbing of her nipples against the fabric distracted her.

Noticing her friends standing in the hall, Amber went to meet them.

Mackenzie and Julia rejoiced seeing Amber again. Where have you been? Why didn't you respond to our messages? Is everything okay? There were dozens of questions she had been asked. Amber told them the same story and lie she had told Lucas about Aunt Hellen's visit.

Talking about Instagram and social media, Amber realized she spent considerably less time using it or writing with her friends. Or were the amateur porn blogs also a kind of social media? She wondered. Anyway, she followed her new 'stars' and role models and spent more time chasing after content related to degrading sex, especially about lesbian humiliation.

"Amber? Amber?!" Julie said aloud and giggled. "Is anybody home, dummy?"

Amber looked dazed at her friend, "oh, ehm, what?" She stuttered and felt indeed like a dumb little girl. And it bugged her that being called like that did not annoy her. Instead, it triggered a tingle between her legs. She remembered the video of Camy and the two females laughing at her. And for the second time, Amber wondered how it felt being degraded in front of Julie and Mackenzie. Would they also laugh at her?

Her friends giggled at her apparently puzzled look. "Do you want to get some coffee before the lecture?"

"Oh, sure," the blonde beauty answered, dragging off her thoughts.

Of course, it didn't go unnoticed by Julie or Mackenzie how pimped-out Amber appeared and how distracted she looked. They couldn't tell what was different about her, but Amber seemed aroused. Very horny, indeed. Her slightly blushed cheeks, dilated pupils, and a higher voice than usual expressed sexual excitement. Even when she tried to act normal. And what both girls also noticed was Amber's heavier makeup than usual. Everything on her screamed for attention.

Amber herself noticed the critical looks of her friends. That morning, she applied a subtle layer of foundation, but the blush, eyeliner, and lipstick were more intense and more suitable for an evening event. Short, Amber looked sluttier. Even her long blonde hair, bound into a high ponytail, only underscored her slutty attire. Nevertheless, she shoved all her doubts down. She did everything for Amy, and her Mistress would be proud of her.

Yet, standing in the hall, with her short skirt showing her sexy legs, Amber felt exposed. Of course, she was used to attracting attention, but she never had felt so horny and vulnerable as at the moment. She was too attractive to be overlooked by others, even by other girls. And some of them turned their heads, taking a peek at her. She knew they considered her a slut, but she couldn't stop imagining what they would say if they knew about her bound tits and the butt plug she wore at that moment.

"Okay, let's go!" Said Julie and gave Amber a slight jab in the side.

Amber tried to smile and laugh with Julie and Mackenzie but couldn't shake off the thoughts about the ordeal and other kinky things that crossed her mind as they headed to the cafe.

"My panties are already damp. Until lunch, they will become messy," she assumed, having the appointment with Amy in mind.

Fifteen minutes later, the next sensation swept over Amber as her panty-clad bottom touched the wooden surface of the seat in the auditorium. She gasped audibly, feeling the butt plug sliding deeper into her. She had decided on the middle-sized toy to impress Amy. Or did she, because she loved the feeling? She couldn't answer with certainty.

"Everything right?" asked Mackenzie with a suspicious smile, making Amber blush slightly.

"Oh, just, like... a little sore," she stammered without thinking and blushed, noticing her faux pas as her friend smirked knowingly.

As her damp panties touched the hard wooden surface and pressed against her tender, swollen flesh, she had to suppress another gasp. Amber wondered if she would leave a wet patch on the stool and hoped none would notice.

After a few minutes, she mustered all her courage, took the jeans jacket off, and hung it over the backrest. The moment was daring but incredibly exciting. Yet, her heart thumped with anxiety when someone's head turned in her direction, nervous that someone might comment on her tits and the slightly poking nipples underneath the shirt.

And Amber didn't have to wait long. Even if the comment came from an unexpected quarter.

"Not wearing a bra?" asked Mackenzie, whispering as she leaned toward Amber. "Little slut," she giggled without a spiteful undertone. Amber turned her head and smiled at her, flustered, feeling her face flushing with embarrassment.

God, everyone will know I'm a slut. The thought crossed her mind as her clit throbbed with excitement, even if the development stirred her.

Amy was cruel, she thought. She wanted her to look like a little slut, pretend to be an innocent college girl to others, but like a bimbo slut towards Lucas. She guessed it wouldn't be possible to keep appearances long-term.

Actually, she already couldn't focus on the lecture or anything else. Not as horny as she had been. The fact was that she felt constantly needy, which made her feel confused and mindless.

The professor's explanations faded away, and soon Amber's mind spaced out into the clouds. She feared and couldn't wait to see Amy again. She didn't even notice, having her legs spread a little more and tilting her pelvis forward, pushing her ass slightly out. The position increased the pressure on her tingling clit.

"Okay, guys, that's it for today!" Said the professor at some point, making the blonde return to reality. She realized she hadn't caught a single word from the lecture at that moment.

"Where are we going for lunch?" Asked Julie.

"Oh, I... I can't. I must meet someone on the psychological faculty," stammered Amber.

"Psychological faculty? What do you want there?"

"I participate in a project. It's about psychology in online marketing and stuff like that," Amber answered evasively.

"You mean with this... Amy," Mackenzie remembered the name.

"Yes."

"Okay, then see you later," her friends said goodbye, and Amber rushed to the laboratory. On her way, her tits bounced up and down. The continual rubbing against her shirt caused her pussy to moisten and distracted her insanely. Occasionally, she stopped, pretending to check her mobile, and took a deep breath. The rubbing and the anal plug in her rectum made her feel like a bitch in heat. She would fuck anything for an orgasm.

She decided to check her constrained boobs, so she pulled into the restroom. Her cheeks in the mirror reflection were flushed with fever. She splashed cold water on her face, dabbed it, and locked herself in a cubicle.

First, she opened her shirt, loosened the straps, and massaged her tormented tits. Even the softest whiff of air sent a bolt of pleasure down her spine.

Letting her tits exposed, Amber slid her panties down and sat on the toilet bowl. The smell of sex spread through the small room, only increasing Amber's arousal. And as she saw her panties, she wasn't surprised to see how messy they had become. Completely soaked through.

And as she wiped her pussy, Amber noticed how swollen and incredibly wet she was. But it didn't wonder her, as horny as she had been. Nonetheless, she contemplated packing a spare pair of panties the next day.

After flushing the water, Amber still couldn't let her hands off her swollen pussy, brushing with her fingertips over the throbbing clit, and even to softest touch made her writhe and gasp. With the last bit of self-control, she managed not to make her cum.

Taking a few deep breaths, Amber left the restroom and headed to meet Amy.

With trembling hands and heart in her mouth, she knocked on the door marked with a large laboratory sign. Soon, the door opened, and Amy welcomed her with a warm smile.

"Come in, Pamsi," she said, inviting Amber with a hand gesture to come in.

After the black beauty locked the door, she faced Amber with an expectation on her expression. Amber needed a few seconds but eventually got the clue. The princess kiss! She recalled how Amy called the ritual. Immediately, Amber tilted her torso forward as much as possible, ensuring her breasts were put out and her shoulders pulled back. While doing it, she kept her arms down at the sides of her body, bent her elbows, and held her hands above her waist. Then, she closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and puckered her bright pink lips, kissing Amy's left cheek.

"I love you, Miss," Amber whispered.

Satisfied, Amy stepped back and took a look at Amber. "Good Girl," she praised her. "You look adorable. Slutty, but adorable," she nodded with a smile. "I really like it," she said. "Your makeup and your hairdo also match my expectations. Maybe," she contemplated, "I'm missing a ribbon on your ponytail, something schoolgirl-like, matching your shoes. Would you please do it for me?"

Even if politely asked, Amber knew it wasn't a request but an order. Amber was conscious of her slutty appearance, and a big ribbon as hair decoration would only add to her humiliation.

"Could I use something more decent, at least for college, Miss?"

"Are you questioning my taste, slut?" Amy barked.

"No, Miss, I am sorry. N... never mind," she stuttered.

Amy smiled warmly again. "Your face is flushed, and your pupils are dilated. Are you excited, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Are you horny and wet?"

Amber blushed. "Yes, Miss. Very horny... and wet."

"I know you are," Amy cooed, moving her hand under Amber's jeans jacket and brushing with fingertips over her bulging breast and the hard, erect nipple. "No bra... and I see that your titties are bound and swollen," she whispered, "I love it. Do you like me touching you like that?"

"I love it, Miss," Amber whispered back.

"Although, we have to stop now. It's not the appropriate place for kink," Amy giggled. "But on Friday," she trailed off. "I will touch you more, maybe kiss you and allow you to kiss me. And finally, I'll let you cum, unless you misbehave during the week.

Amber shivered under Amy's touches while the arousal spread from her loins. Crawled to her breasts and flushed her face. And she would do anything for Amy to continue touching her.

The black beauty, conscious of her action, stopped the slight petting. "I will check your panties later, Pamsi, and if they are dirty, I will punish you, of course." Amber nodded, feeling slutty and guilty but also confused. She couldn't help it and found it unfair.

"Do you think I am unfair, Pamsi? Because I deny you and tease you and punish you when your mess your panties?" Said Amy as if she had read her mind, and Amber shivered.

"I... It's just, I am aroused, Miss... and I get easily... wet... and you want me to behave and be a good girl... and to be a slut..."

"And your pea brain feels confused, right, Pamsi?"

"I... I...," Amber stammered.

"I'll explain to you the last time," said Amy with suppressed anger. "You are submissive. You have always been. And you are a slut. Not because you met me, but because deep down you've always been. You suppressed the feelings because they didn't match the image of an assertive girl you had of yourself. And certainly, it didn't meet your parents' expectations. And one day, you discovered that being humiliated and punished made your pussy wet. And since then, you secretly masturbated to degrading porn, loving watching other women being roughly fucked, objectified, and humiliated, and you couldn't stop imagining being in their place. I assume that especially lesbian humiliation was a big turn-on for you," Amy smiled devilishly, then paused to let her words work. "And then you met me," she continued. "By involving me in this kinky game, you expected what? Me being responsible for making you feel sluttier and naughtier? You thought you'd play a slut a little with no guilt on your shoulders because I made you? That's not how it works, Pamsi." Amy paused her explanation but kept her stern look on Amber.

"You came to me because you wanted me to degrade and humiliate you. You wanted, or better say, you begged me to push you and see how low you could get. And that's what I am doing here, Pamsi. I admit. Meanwhile, I enjoy degrading you and watching you go lower and lower, shredding your dignity and self-worth. But never forget, that's your choice! Your need!" Amy went to her desk, took a sip of water, and turned again to Amber. "Any, to the question, why do I want you to pretend to be a respectable girl on campus? Because I'm studying here and aiming for a degree! It's maybe something that a shallow slut can't understand. On the other hand, you really don't have to. You are not made for thinking, am I right?" Amy laughed at her. "And, to finish my explanation eventually...," Amy sighed, "tell me. Are you the respectable college girl of which mommy and daddy can be proud? Or are you an empty-headed bimbo, wanting to be told what to think and what to do. Just bright enough to follow simple orders and good enough to kiss the ground I walk on? What do you fancy?"

123456...8