The Loner of Halloween Night

Story Info
A Loner On Halloween Meets An Odd Pumpkin girl...How Fun.
27.3k words
4.72
3.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is my Halloween story for 2021 enjoy (this was submitted on Halloween so hopefully it posts that night)

###

Night had descended on Homeward Haven, the lights and sounds, decorations rose with eerie dreaded intent. For tonight was the scariest night all year round. The cold wind blew against the autumn trees, leaves rustling clinking for dear life.

But the cold was too great ripping them for the very spot they were born. Monster lured hungry hiding from human all year hunting for sweets

Tonight was Halloween, many favourite time of the year

Tripp stepped on the endless concrete path with a gloomy look on his face, sighing, shivering to bring his old jacket close for warmth with how lit up the resident street was it might make people wonder if it was even night.

This city sure got festive when the popular events were just around the corner.

The sound of screaming children and laughter rang in his ears, the 19-year-old look on with slight envy. Tired lonely eye wandering seeing the festivity in full bloom. Jack-o'-lanterns, Halloween lights, even the front lawns were festive with fake gravestones and hanging skeletons.

"Your soul shall be mine!" screamed a mechanical skull.

Tripp stopped turning to the headless thing it's eye lit up trying to be scare him, sitting on top of a post box it would certainly scare some random kid but not him, not when he is in a mood.

He ignored it move on tried, hunched, looking at the kids, grouped together with friends dressed in all manner of attire. Like a young girl dressed like Hermione, he didn't know kids still dressed as harry potter, but another dressed in something more modern, a red spacesuit...Clearly from that among us game.

What a time to be alive, being so young and innocent shielded from the real horrors of adulthood.

Damn, he was being pessimistic again...Tho he couldn't help it.

Being alone, with only your chilly thoughts to comfort you wouldn't lift anyone's spirits.

Homeward Haven, the place he had to move to for college using the family's holiday home it never easy to move away from home but the burned image of glee on their face when he had to, something he couldn't forget.

Loneliness was like an unwanted friend which had followed him all his life.

The man was surprised to find not just kids out here but others around his age scurrying about, dressed up. More than him, he just wore a jacket and jeans, maybe if someone asks he could play it off as just a background character, last year he remembers someone actually did that.

Anyway, noticing a guy from college he believes it began with N, dress in a mix of a classic vampire, cape, fake fangs and all that while also a werewolf with fake fur. While being followed very closely behind by his best friends Wendy and Amber.

Wendy dressed as a werewolf and Amber as a vampire.

It really surprised him how well they've done their costumes it almost felt real. The almost pale radiant look of Amber and the fur on Wendy's the ears and tail was so life like.

If they entered the Halloween costume competition they most likely win...Certainly, since the Pureblood moon that happen a while ago, even since then both had become breathtaking...Still, it was a little weird how close they were to the guy, an almost inhuman glow to their eyes, must be some contact or whatever.

But seeing them all together smiling laughing, the odd intimate closeness they had gotten since that bloody moonlit night. All three of them made his heartache, there was a rumour all three were in a relationship but that didn't feel...normal, either way, any guy like Tripp would be green within envy, everything around him just reminded him of his loneliness.

Tripp even noticed the college idol the girl everyone admired Amelia dressed as a cute innocent angel hanging with...he didn't know he looked familiar but who the guy was probably someone from college he looked his age dressed as a priest, he had no idea this street was popular for trick or treats while he was just out for a mindless nighttime walk, seem fitting on this spooky night.

But anyway he moved on mindless seeing the different kids dressed up even some adults to, one certain caught his eye.

A tall sexy woman wearing something almost scandalous, bright scarlet hair horn and wings...with a heat shape tipped tail, smile wildly nuzzling, arm wrapped around a shorter man with a similar smile.

She was unfucking believe, literally, it was hard to tear his eye away for such a perfect woman, hell a group of guys (not dressed up) was following close behind her like a pack of horny dogs.

He could see it, feel it, trouble.

However, when they came to close a powerful feeling of dread suddenly emanated, the guy she was currently latched to had stopped checking his phone on something, but the succubus lady just glanced back glaring.

If looks could kill then they would already be in the darkest pits of hell, a 'fuck off' feeling radiating off the woman everyone around them had noticed...All but the innocent kids and the guy she was latched onto, she only wanted the attention of that guy anyway.

One Tripp couldn't remember tho had noticed at college...He thinks it began with R, the guy was dressed like a wizard but darker, a warlock maybe? He knew from the few fantasy game he played a warlock summon demons or whatever, must be a couples thing.

Either way, she certainly got the eye of everyone even the adult staring her perfect ass and hip and breasts, yet she wasn't bothered by it or even the cold, only caring about the man she had her arms around.

A closeness that felt more intimate just like the friends before.

Just what the hell. Bitterness rose into the guy shaking his head able to look away he made the smart choice of moving along.

Tripp wasn't the most people person but it wasn't his fault. A very pessimistic man gained from a time when he was picked on as school years ago, he was forced to toughen up fight back. tho when he did he was finally being left alone but that came at the cost of no one wanting anything to do with him.

Afraid that he might do something...Guess in his mission to be left alone he succeeded further than he wanted, typical.

Up head, some old lady walked alone, with her a small shopping bag in one and a weird walking stick that look like a magical staff with a glowing blue crystal one top, the lady had a smile on her face distract by seeing all the kid and decoration she never noticed the pack of wild feral animals in costumes name...Children behind her.

An Alien, a devil, a robot and what looked like some evil spy ran up ahead like unleashed dogs unaware of anything around them so they knocked into the woman.

"Careful you lot!" she shouted a real power in her voice that would make any adult stop in their track, however kids high on sugar being kids just completely ignored her.

Wobbling a little Tripp hastily came to her aid.

"Thanks kid," she spoke with a now noticeable British accent.

"No probably, someone really needs to keep an eye on those kids."

The woman nodded, "bloody gremlins, but Halloween is only once a night so let them have some fun."

"Yeah, I guess."

"So what the hell are you dressed up as? The first to die in a horror movie?"

"W-What?" he responded nervously intimidated by this sassy old lady, "N-no I'm not dressed up for anything."

"Why not? Everyone is."

"I'm not," he responded annoyed, "I just not in the mood," he said looking away toward the other side of the street noticing yet another couple together, holding one another giggling and cuddling so damn innocently.

The old lady noticed too a tiny look of understanding in the wise woman's eye, she really did have an aura of mystery to her.

"I get it now...But anyway I need to get back to my shop," she said looking into her cardigan trying to find something.

"Shop?"

"Yeah, just a little cosy place pop by if your free, but hopefully my employees at least lighten the place up tho knowing them there probably back home stuffing their faces with sweet and watching cartoons...Danm animals."

Tripp just raised an eyebrow, animals? Odd terms for employees.

"But if your not going to dressed up your probably not going to get any sweet from the adults so here on this lonely night, have one," she finally found it offering it to the man.

it was a lollipop a small one, the head around and orange the shape and design on a pumpkin on it sealed in its wrapper.

"Oh, you don't have to."

"Shut it and take it! I know taking sweets from random ladies may not be 'hip' with the kid or what ever your generation is weird but there's nothing wrong with embracing the Halloween spirit."

Jolted once again knowing the wrath of a random angry old lady was scarier then most thing in life even if he wasn't much of a sweet tooth with his every move being watched like a hawk, he took the thing seeing a slight smirk on that face of hers which unsettled him.

"T-Thanks."

The lady nodded, "May you have an exciting night lad, and keep that Halloween spirit good things may come your way if you do."

Confused by the comment he quickly ignored it the two went on their way, the lady back to her shop and him...To somewhere else.

###

Tripp didn't know who long he'd walked for but he suddenly found himself on the edge of town.

The lights of the street had faded behind, the laughter of kids now a mere whisper.

"Why did it?" he questioned himself he was only planning a short walk so what the hell compelled him to walk so far.

Looking around the dark eerie place his hand still clutching onto the sweet the mysterious old lady gave him he quickly figured out where he was.

Old farmer Well's pumpkin field, seeing the dirty turning to his right odd to just stop right there before the farm. The old geezer had an old-style farm on the edge of town for teens and young kids to learn how to grow their own stuff Tripp was never interested in it but the guy always grew pumpkins this time of year.

Gave them out to families who didn't have the money to have one of their own, it's sweet.

The path looked empty matching the wary field in the distance an unknown urge to go further explore it a little, he had his phone it an old one but still a goodie...Tho the battery can be a little finicky, still fully charge if he needed a light he already had one.

The light of the moon shined high Tripp found himself shrugging why not explore a further try to get that Halloween spirit back in his bones, the sense of fear and danger while being alone on some old guy farm.

For reasons not even he could explain he moved his leg not his own, he didn't feel pulled or possessed he just want to head deeper in wanting to explore quickly getting his phone out a flick on the torch which lit his path better than some rock in the sky.

The dirty path, rough and unbalanced clear dent in the cold ground from a tractor's repeated use, the barren tree slapped again the wooden fence and even each other. That hallowed wind winding chill down Tripp's spine.

He should not be here yet he carried on walking until he saw an open gate swaying in the wind did the farmer guy forget to close it? It's not like it really matter he had no sheep or cow just plants.

Glancing over to the old pumpkin field massive as far as the eye could see the same one the guy always used, memories of the past filled his mind, every year coming here with his parent to get a pumpkin. His parents did always love this city that why they bought a holiday house to stay when ever they want, tho now he was living here they were less interested now then before.

A really old memory popped up, watching his dad make some shitty attempt at carving it, but it wasn't about how good he carved it but the fun of even trying. The effort the laughs, Halloween cartoons in the background...the whole family together.

Great another reminder of his loneliness.

Entering the old field, his mind eye imagined all the stalls from earlier in the month, all the displayed of pumpkins that would be sitting here ready to be sold and taken, nostalgic really. Using his light he noticed a tall scarecrow, reaching its arm out.

Even the scarecrow was more festive than him, dressed in black like an old witch, that hat fixed to its staw bag head.

Great, outclassed by a scarecrow.

Rolling his eye...He saw something small.

Something orange something fixed to the ground, the only thing of real colour in this whole place.

Move close past the scarecrow toward the small orange thing quickly discovering...A pumpkin.

Sitting there the thing was pretty big maybe the size of someone's head, what the hell was this doing here, it was a perfectly good size...did the farmer forget it? Seeing the lone thing bright and ripe orange with the stem cut on top leaning if a little, in surprising perfect condition.

it was the only pumpkin in the field the rest most likely taken to make be into the many jack-o'-lantern he saw around town.

A lone little pumpkin, he couldn't help but let it remind him of himself.

"Looks like your all alone on Halloween." He spoke to the pumpkin quietly, "Just like me huh."

Oddly patting the top of the lifeless thing he found the top part was loose, strange as who the hell would just cut the top middle part off but not the rest? Still, this was a pretty good pumpkin, the size of someone head why did Wells already cut it but not give it away?

Inside finding nothing in his sombre mood a weird...a peculiar...Thought entered his mind.

reaching into his pocket where the pumpkin sweet laid grabbing the thing that old lady had looking to it and

shrugging with the candy in his hand he dropped it, falling right into the centre of the hollow head, the black and orange pumpkin sweet looking up at him.

Rubbing his chilly arms closed the lid.

"There you have it, not much of a sweet fan anyway...Have a nice Halloween," suddenly realising he was talking to an inanimate object, how crazy must he must be to do such a stupid thing, so he stood looking down at the lonely thing rubbing his chilly head, "no one should be alone for it."

His honest answer for a tried man, the harsh wind on his back It was then at that moment he realised just how stupid he was acting it a fucking pumpkin or why he did that he could have enjoyed it...Meh, maybe for some kid to come by and find a tasty surprise.

Maybe even that farmer guy when he realises he has forgotten this little thing, like an unknown thank you. That sounded nice tho there was the chance some asshole kid finding It...He wasn't a big fan of kids.

Turning away his bed calling to him in the distance wanting to be done with this little adventure, he was tried with very little motivative he-

Something made a noise behind him, the light of his phone to aid him in this desolate field he wasn't very keen to find out what it was...sounding like leaves rustling.

Finding nothing he shrugged turning again the noise rising tenfold, it annoyed him...Really did.

"Alright! Who the fuck is-"

ready to shout at some random kid, tho no idea who he hadn't seen them beforehand or whatever finding his attention returning to the lone pumpkin shaking like a willow o wisp.

Alright, things are getting a little creepy now, He thought, a part of him wanted to move, he's seen enough horror films to know something was going to happen, but yet like watching a train wreck he couldn't bring himself to.

This certainly wasn't similar but it was something not normally seen and for that reason.

He made the stupid decision to close in before it eye it suddenly shot into the air leaving being hind a trail of vines and roots. Something was happening and it was coming from the pumpkin itself.

More and more roots burst from the ground under the pumpkin, it was morphing...changing even, the root coming up forming that of a body...A feminine body.

However it was just the lower half, the pumpkin itself began to change too, no longer having its chubby oval shape but one a person's head, sweet lips a cute nose, even eye and mouth were forming.

The stem on the top of its head grew and puled, thinning out resembling almost hair.

The lower half was complete, appearing as an extremely attractive young woman with an orange face, breasts, hips, waist, and ass like soft pumpkins matching her thigh. The neck attaches itself tightly to the bottom of the pumpkin head.

It only took a minute before it was done and slowly the human's face on the pumpkin shifted the eyes suddenly filling with life keeping the blackness that made it eerie but her iris were a warm golden orange colour like a tiny gentle flame.

Seeming almost confused for a moment looking around before promptly noticing him, her chiselled perfect face, her odd long straight greyish greenish stem-like hair flowed behind her in the wind.

her mouth opened noticing a small orange tongue, a massive smile appearing on its face, was it about to speak!? Was it-

"Happy Halloween!"

The Pumpkin woman shouted her voice gentle and sweet on the ear filled with life before finally falling to the ground, wobbling little adjusting to its odd plant-like legs stumbling before she quickly found herself.

Tripp froze having no idea how he could even respond to something as insane as this, tho bright warm eye watching a little confused seeing the shocked expression on the humans face, from confusion an almost cute grin leaning down letting those...Pumpkins breasts? dangle in front of him

"Boo!"

He screamed, "What the fuck!" Stumbling on the unmatched soil falling to it.

The girl just laughed a mix of infectious joy and annoying bouncing one the spot excite like a kid on...Well, Halloween.

"I'm alive!" the odd creature proclaimed, "I can't believe it I'm alive!"

Only one of them seemed in high spirit is for Tripp he just watch in horror, this was impossible! Too weird for him to even comprehend! Why the hell was there dancing...Something before him! Her movement was odd unnaturally even but he could maybe understand that, it didn't have a spine! Plus who was butt naked and didn't even seem to care.

"I didn't think I had enough! But I did and now I'm here of thanking great mother Earth," her head then swirled first before her body spun to look at him, "are you the one who woke me up?"

she waited patiently for an answer continuing to watch him with those gentle flame-like eyes on her surprising but odd cute face the only thing that came to Tripp mind.

"Huh?"

The gentle grin never faded using a dark green hand to cover her mouth while she giggled.

"no you don't look like a mage or someone into any knowledge to the druid arts, how curious," she pounded for a moment, "but who cares really," the plant girl shrugged not caring how she came into existence...While Tripp couldn't help trying to figure it out.

A grassy plant...Hand? Came suddenly words him making the girl bend again his eye lingering of the dangling goods for a moment, silencing his thoughts...it a freaking plant!

"here I don't think the cold ground is very nice to sit on, tho I don't mind I've been rooted there for a long time."

The creature responded, Looking to and from the hand shifting a little feeling his ass going numb on the cold ground. Slowly reaching he grabbed the hand, it certainly wasn't human skin, it felt a little cold but not too cold rouge but soft, a tight grip helped him up with slight surprising strength nothing super but more than he thought

She...or it looks innocent enough, easily helping up back on his feet he stood silently with the woman discovering he was a little taller than the naked plant woman but just a little, she looks up waiting for something...Anything? He was still trying to wrap his head around what he saw.

Did he do that? Or something else.

123456...8