The Loner of Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...What the hell are you?" he responded nervously, naturally.

The girl places a hand on her orange chin thinking for a moment.

"Well to explain it in simple human terms, you can think of me as a nature spirit, a dryad if a lesser much weaker one, if you even know what that is," a dryad? He sort of knew knowing they were from some mythology, he nodded, "tho I like the idea of being a Halloween spirit!"

"A Halloween spirit?"

"Yes!" she bounced her 'natural' boobies along with her, "Halloween is a special time of the year, where the boundary between the supernatural and the mortal realm are it's thinnest but you don't wanna know that it's boring, I mean it Halloween right go with the flow."

"Flow...Fine...But still just...How the hell are you even-"

"What your name?! She interrupted suddenly, "I'm Nitida," he was surprised she even had a name

"Err, Tripp."

"Tripp? A nice name I like it."

Nitida just smile watching him and to everything else around her, Tripp was given time to admire her odd body.

It was...Familiar yet odd, alluring even sexy in its own strange way he could see the roots, leaves plant all weaved together to make a humanoid body, what pumpkin for head, breast and ass...thighs and hips too, feeling how soft her hand was easily the rest of her look good too.

He even noticed a slit...a fucking slit! She was a sexy plant...Something he never thought he would even be thinking, her nipple were a darker green to the rest of her...fuck he needed to shut his lizard brain up before he get a boner.

A boner from a plant, how fucking weird...And the fact was she looked prettier than most the ladies he had seen or known from college even giving Amelia a run for her money, tho while Amelia who was more beautiful than this more cute girl.

Which was his preferred type of girl...He liked cute girls.

"You know I heard everything you said earlier"

That shocked him from his thoughts turning to her strange alien eyes

"Wait really? How much."

"Everything! I said that!" she sound just a tiny bit irritated but like the wind quickly vanished, "And your right no one should be alone on Halloween! So you wanna have fun together!"

"T-Together?" he question, he had to figure out and realise the fact magical creature was possible...did werewolves and vampires exist? Demons too? Then...Then-

"Of course!" her bright voice stop his train of terrifying thoughts, "I don't know how but you helped in some way to bring me here and being alone is not as fun as being with someone else, even you must know that right?"

Tripp again didn't have an answer planning to just head home, now his night was...Made just that little bit more exciting by this completely impossible mystery, he knew this thing is going to get in trouble without him.

Not that it looks evil...but it was a literal walking pumpkin woman with a cute 18-year-old looking body...It going to be chaotic.

He had to make sure it didn't cause trouble.

"Fine."

"Great!" she swirled her head around creepily her root covered arm pointing toward the light of the street in the distance, "shall we go-"

"Wait!" he quickly and hastily stop her, she turned around confused, "you can't go into town looking like that!"

He gestures to her body...Her naked freaking body she down herself guess she didn't feel the cold but why would she? She had no nerves or anything she all plant! Still looking at her massive breasts holding them almost playing with them for a moment she looks back with him

With an understanding gaze, Tripp crosses his arm satisfied.

"Oh, your right...I need a costume!"

Wait that was the issue!? did she even know she was naked!? Wait, was she naked? She was just an amalgamation of roots, pumpkins and leaves, right? Or was there something more? He can just ask her later.

Nitida look around trying to figure out the solution to this problem, Tripp waited patiently maybe she would give up so they would just stay in the field, then there was a risk of people learning who she was and the world staying safe. With how sensitive everyone was nowadays something like being discovered...He didn't know what would happen.

her odd human-like eyes which probably had better vision than he did notice the witch covered scarecrow, her orange pumpkin mouth widened wildly as some idea popped into her hollow head.

With a giggling jog toward it, Tripp turned and watch her confused for a moment before figuring out...the bloody scarecrow! Seeing her cute body moving trying to pull off the clothing the young man was presently unable to resist watching her.

His eyes glued to her cute ass shaking bouncing between the cheek noticing a slit, looking somewhere else to her breasts, cute little nipples poking out...Yep, she was naked,

Getting frustrated wanting to speak up maybe a part of him wanted to aid her.

Her arms and finger grew Tripp watch a little creeped out as she masterfully and carefully removed everything, the robe the pointed black hat leaving behind a bare naked scarecrow...He forgot...she's a freaking plant.

Nitida with a victorious smirk didn't hesitate, fixing and sorting figuring out how to put on her new garbs Tripp just had to watch with only the light on his phone which he still held, and has been the whole time.

Finally, after a few minutes, she finished fitting her quite perfectly, looking at herself with a spring in her step Nitida jumped, spun showing off her arm hidden in the long sleeves.

"Tada! Know what I am?"

"Err...Some kind of witch?"

She slumped a little disappointed, "Oh come on Tripp be more creative! I'm a?" she waved her hand pointing them to her face and hat.

"A Pumpkin Witch?"

"Bingo!" she bounces into the air a wide grin on her face, "I'm the radiant and beautiful pumpkin witch of Homeward Haven!"

Excited vibrating with life Tripp admired it...Perfect really and it was grand enough to completely hide her body the only part revealed was the fact but she could always hide it under her witch's hat.

"So I'm all dressed up happy?"

"I err...Guess but-"

"Great!" her handle came to his ready to drag him along, "Finally we can get going! To the city awaits us!"

"Hold on a moment!" again he shouted, the girl turned completely and fully annoyed by his constant bugging.

"What now! I wanna get going! Being rooted in the ground for years is not as fun as you think!"

He frowned, "if anyone going to see you there going to panic! Dryad or less nature spirit or Halloween whatever is not normal!"

She let go rolling her eyes...He thinks, sighing.

"Really!? It's Halloween! Everyone with thinks it just a costume!"

He stop for a moment about to say something he found he...Couldn't.

That trope is done In all Halloween films it couldn't possibly actually work, right? Could it work? looking at her already he could make excuses, the skin was just makeup, eye contacts most of her naked body was hidden under the sexy witch robes?

he saw the cute smug grin on her face waiting for his excuse, when he couldn't give any she teased further.

"Am I right?"

She was yet he didn't want to give her the satisfaction, was he really going to spend Halloween with a weird pumpkin girl? Fuck it he didn't want to be alone on another holiday anyway.

"Fine yes all good."

"Yay! Let have the best Halloween ever!"

with that childish excited grin, he could only watch on wearily.

Tonight was not going to be a normal night.

###

"So this is a street! It so...Straight and narrow!"

Tripp and Nitida walk together down the street no longer needing his

His fear was luckily cooled for any that looked at her only admired the outfit before thinking nothing of it...She really was right, he didn't think that cliché actually worked.

"Tripp Tripp what that what that!" she shouted a habit of her ever since steeping on the concrete, "is that a skull!"

"Just a decoration, do go near it."

"why?" she wondered for a moment...Closing in being spooked.

She laughed it off staring and reacting to every little thing she saw, always reacting with the same wide eye expression, cars, house lights certainly the decorations even other jack-o-lantern and pumpkin lucky she wasn't disturbed by it, even more, she look fascinated by them.

That just brought up more questions for the guy trying to figure out how she was even alive.

"What are those kids doing? Going up to that stranger house...Wait? That random person is giving them sweets!"

Just as seed said across the street near one of the decorative houses a group of kids at some random person house. Kids dressed one like a police officer, firefighter and nurse, kind of basic if someone asked him but at least better than him.

"Is that normal!?"

"Yeah, they're trick or treating."

Her eyes lit up like a fireworks looking back and forth with a face filled with disbelief.

"That's trick or treating? I thought it was all about throwing egg and toilet paper at people's houses."

"That...What the asshole kid too, where do you hear this? I doubt you...move around a lot."

"From the adults that come to the field, they always hang out and do stuff there, talk about all different things I'm a good listener it's how I learned about all of this."

Now he got it...Assholes lurking in the fields he was surprised there weren't any when he arrived, a good thing too if she came alive something bad might of happened, she looked the innocent naive type.

"There troublemakers so don't think about what they said," he cross his arm proudly she seem to be listening intensely.

"I see, I see can we do that?"

"I...Don't know we are...how old are you?"

"It complicated because of being a nature spirit, why? Is there an age where they can no longer do it!" she looked a little scared afraid of breaking some unknown rule.

Seeing that innocent look made his heartache.

"No no just kids often do it, however, there are no rules that say adults can't."

With her new-found knowledge eye widen with a radiant smile form on her face looking around finding a homeless

"let do it! I wanna do it! sweets, sweets, sweet!" similar to a child she dragged him along, he tried voicing his opinion however she completely ignored him driven by a childish wonder one he found cute.

###

"I can't believe it that easy," Nitida said a wide grin on her face.

It went actually quite well more than Tripp thought, the two had continued on, the sound of kids still loud even at this time of night. The lady that lived there was surprised by their arrival but more on the pumpkin witch costume, for how well it was crafted.

Of course, when she said about makeup, Nitida drew a blank lucky she had Tripp to save the night.

With a bar of chocolate, Nitida held it like the holy grail.

"Yeah it's that easy tho it depends on the person, we got lucky...or you did."

"But it was fun! Do you want the chocolate? I can't exactly eat it."

"I...Thanks," he gently took it seeing the festive wrapping all over it, "this reminds me of when I went trick and treating years ago," he opened it taking a nostalgic bite, it was the good stuff.

"Year ago? You used to dress up like this?"

"Of course every kid has at least dressed up once, going out with other kids I always went with the neighbour's kids," he said taking a bite out the sweet, "parents were...Always too busy."

Nitida saw through that bitter smile to something deeper darker sadder, the first time she even saw him smile since meeting him.

"Might I ask something?"

"Sure I guess."

"Why are you alone on Halloween?"

Such an innocent question yet it hurt hearing it.

"It...Complicated really nothing really important don't worry about it."

Wanting to carry one she suddenly stop him hugging his arm tightly stopping his moments a slight pouty look covered the curious girl.

"I want to know! Your my first friend and It's important to me, you don't really smile very much."

That innocent look pushed it for him why bother even tell her was what he thought. Yet Nitida could melt the cold heart of any old stubborn bastard.

"Fine, I was someone who was often picked on," he finally spoke up, "my parent was never around always business with work, it ironic, they worked to look after me however they neglected what I really wanted...Them, all I really want is to have someone."

"Well then just make some friend it can be that hard right?"

he chuckled bitterly if only everything was much more simple, "it not that easy, people or humans from your perspective are difficult, confusing, I was the loner outcast even if I tried no one would care and I'd be left embarrassing myself, so yeah I'm not very good at talking to people."

"But your fine with me we get along," she sweetly inquired.

"That's because you're much nicer than others."

That sombre mood return tenfold however before it would fester and bring him down but Nitida was there a gentle hand wrapped around his arm once again her gentle expression watched him.

"I'm sorry that happened."

"there no need to be sorry that just how life is really," he spoke sombrely, seeing the sad look on her face, "but this is nice, not to be alone I mean with err...interesting company."

Her sadness faded replaced with a firm cute smile and...Wait she blushed! The orange and her cheek deepening how was that even possible, if completely confused he wasn't lying he enjoyed her company, surprisingly a lot which he didn't expect from a pumpkin-headed woman.

Her fun personality her endless wonder and optimism were enough to damp out his endless sour mood, he never opened up to someone like that. He chalked it up to just being so starved for attention, blurting out his whole life story at the drop of a pin, not that anyone ever listened to him, tho Nitida did.

God, please say he wasn't actually feeling something for the walking plant.

"Anyway come one let's...I don't know what are we really doing out here?"

"Exploring of course!" that bounciness returned in her sweet voice, "seeing new things, of course, well for me that is."

she giggled and he shrugged the young man wasn't exactly doing anything on this chilly night

He was curious about her now.

"How long have you been In that field?" He asked getting her attention.

"since spring, or very easily spring I believe."

"Huh so is that normal for one of your creatures to...appear? Can you just show up anyway?"

he asked a little more intently she knew what he was doing as they walked down their lonely path completely unwrapped in their own world of mystery.

"Well seeing as you answer my question I'll answer yours, dryads are tree sprit or nature nymphs, nature spirit can inhabit other plant life such as flowers or pumpkin tho mostly we inhabit trees."

She said he nodded listening intensely.

"Spirits like myself need a special kind of energy that used to bloom in this world long ago but withered. Nymphs, elemental spirit all they used to be rooted everywhere but now there's very few, the fact I'm here talking to you able to experience this, is a blessing in itself!"

"I, wow that must be something."

She nodded, "I thought I had finally saved up enough energy to manifest myself for this very night but...I clearly didn't, but then you stuck that weird sweet stick in my head and boom! I'm suddenly bursting with energy! I may be a lesser nature spirit but here I am now! Alive!"

That same stick the weird old lady gave him, did she have something to do with this? Nah probably way too crazy.

"But does an explanation for every really matter?" she suddenly said catching him off guard.

"Well...I'm curious your literally a walking mythical being, a dryad or lesser nymph! I can't help but be fascinated."

"But won't that just ruin the night?"

"What do you mean?" he look at her with confusion, her head leaning into his arm almost nuzzling the tip of the hat poked at him unable to see her face.

"I mean you focus so much on something you ignore everything else, yes I'm a big mystery but your forgetting you're not alone tonight, isn't there anything you wanted to do with someone if you had the chance?"

He stopped she quickly did too turning her sweet orange face watching for an answer her amber eye glowed with interest, Tripp didn't have an answer so she answered for him.

"So let just...err, lay down the flower bed and just accept that something very weird is happening, go with the breeze, ok?"

A part of him wanting to refuse the thirst for knowledge into the great unknown however apart part wavered. He was bugging her for all these questions, ruining this very night she's being most likely waiting forever for.

Forcing her to satisfy all his wild curiosity which, like what she said, wasn't significant in any matter, annoying her with this felt...Selfish, after she's done nothing wrong.

"Fine," he relented, "your right let just...Enjoy this."

she was surprised for a moment by a sark in those glowing eyes before smiling similar to a young child.

"See if you keep working the field you'll never look up and smell the roses!" the odd plant woman said making Tripp raise an eyebrow was that some saying?

"Now to adventure on this weird Halloween night!"

With a newly invigorated Nitida tightly gripping his hand, she dragged him off as they headed into the unknown.

###

Walking for...A while now, he didn't know he could check his phone but Tripp was too lazy too he was mostly listening to Nitida, seeing after finding a bin for his empty chocolate he hold back on the question choosing to go through the motions.

A thing he's discovered about Nitida, she likes to talk...A lot and ask questions. Tripp guessed being in her weird hibernation for so long she had a lot to say which was fine Tripp was always the listener anyway.

The two got closer, if a little, he would notice how she would press against him hugging his arms pressing tho teasing melon of her into his freaking arm like an affectionate girlfriend, was she trying to show him one of those ' girls like you' signs? The type to give a guy a hint that they're into you? He had no idea he's never even been flirted with before.

Watching her just past her black witch's hat he saw her tired face, with all this new bubblin excitement she was looking a little drained, the colour and life were fading from his orange skin.

Was there something wrong with her?"

"hey, Nitida are you-"

"Oh look at that!" she pointed suddenly letting go of him, the soft press of those breasts leaving him making him silently whimper.

Up ahead plated on the side of the street was something that happened everywhere no matter where in the world it most likely always happened, in its own way of course.

At a college party, the house was alive with activity, people and music, very loud music, people dressed as crazily as possible to get all attention.

Girl dressing as slutty as possible to make the horny guy go ape shit and the guy trying to find the least amount of effort to dress up, clearly, all they called about was seeing the ladies, from what he was seeing he was getting an eyeful.

The party look In full swing with people hanging out outside girl guy with a can of beer, hell one guy was drinking from a keg.

even two people were snogging on the poach. He didn't know them but He had heard this party was happening but was he invited? Nope.

"Wow," Nitida watch it all with a familiar sparkle in her eyes seeing the chaos before her, "Oh I know what this is!" she pointed again.

"Oh really?" he intrigued her planning on her stating something innocent.

"A college Halloween party right!?" He nodded, tho it was more than that, "This is where young adults get dressed up, get unbelievably drunk and have crazy unprotected sex right?"

That was the moment he froze...realising that...well.

123456...8