The Loner of Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you are completely right...How the hell did you?"

She just smirked that cute grin cover her face once again, he answered honest seeing the party just made him feel bitter, lot of asshole inside he didn't want to be here.

"We shouldn't really-"

"Oh let go in!" she grabbed his wrist dragging him along.

He pressed but due to her unnatural strength, Tripp didn't get much of a choice.

Moving up the path right up the porch, no one tried to stop them due to just being too distracted or too drunk, the nymph's eye wandered and lingered on the two kissing fixed on the couple for a moment a guy dressed up as some rip off aqua man and the girl like the girl from the little mermaid.

The distraction was only momentary continuing on into the heart of the house the sound of music and people only intensity. A lot of people from college were here all dressed up in all manner of barely legal attire.

Hell one guy was only in pants with a cape, he didn't know his name but knew he had an iron liver, the guy was on the table a crow around him repeating 'chug' like some damn sacrificial ritual.

"Wow, so this is a party! You can just smell it in the air."

"Smell what? Sweaty drunk men and bitches with attitudes?" Tripp quickly responded knowing those were the types that would be here.

Atlas always made the most popular and memorable of parties.

"Err...Yes?" She sounded confused was she referring to something else? "But I was right drunk people lot of them tho no unprotected sex."

"That's probably upside," Tripp said as to state his point he watch as two, one dressed like little red riding hood and a doctor rushing upstairs in a lust-filled hurry.

"Ah I see," she looked around never being In a human home before she doubt it was actually like this, a red plastic cup covered the ground food snacks...Like a rat nest.

The two invaders just watch heading to a corner observing everything like a show.

A few people look to them tho mostly to Nitida probably admiring her custom and her sexy body, tho he knew the guys were really checking out her breast which tease any that looked.

Nitida was biting her lip watching it all slowly being affected by everything around her. Which only confused Tripp probably a Dryad thing.

"You know Tripp," she said suddenly her cheek was red, her eye darting around to every little thing, he had to admire the place did look nice, "there's probably a succubus here this would be their type of hunting ground."

"Oh understandable...wait you don't actually, actually mean-"

"Horns tail and everything those horny demons love this kind stuff with so many guys, it's like an all you can eat buffet."

"Aren't they dangerous?"

"Most are tho form what it heard they no longer do the 'killing' thing they gt in trouble if they do...Tho some still do."

Which just returned him to his question.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go explore be right back."

"Wait what?" confused and a little afraid.

You don't just drop the existence of a soul-sucking demoness...or even demons for that matter then disappear. Without even a whisper she was gone, wandering off deeper into the place Atlas did have a massive home, from what he knew.

Tripp once again...Was alone.

That familiar friend creeping up his spine a strange in this desolate place of blinding senses, even with all these people he knew he was one his own. Almost blindly into a wild panic, he went to search for Nitida.

This place was dangerous, for it was filled with something worst than monsters.

Egotistical assholes looking for a night of fun.

###

Nitida, the lesser dryad explored the human's den, which human she did not know but that she truly cared, everything was...Annoying. The loud music the clearly intoxicated people and the funny rags and silks they wore on this single night.

To do so on any other night would be unusual, the way of human life confused her yet intrigue her for all she could gather for her dear friend it was tough to be a human, more complicated than her simple species.

Speaking on the man she has come to like, she felt a little bad for abandoning Tripp knowing and sensing his fears of being alone but there was something she needed to do something she didn't want to force upon her new friend.

From what she knew of humans the practice of what she needed tended to be a...Sensitive subject.

She had grown to care for the man in this short time they bloomed together well, he may be quiet but he listens he responded allowing her to get everything she ever wanted off her pumpkin-covered bossom.

The seedlings of a bond if just a small one had begun to grow between them, she wanted it to bloom further, which was why she was even here.

Leaving this den heading to the outside garden the cold wind brushed past her grassy skin, the feel of grass on her feet sinking softly into the soil it brought her some comfort if just a little, looking around seeing a large pool of people inside dressed like monsters.

The men there laughing swearing at one another a small grew of them dressed in a strange theme. Maybe this wasn't the best idea to go alone, remembering Tripp reaction to her existence if anyone found out who she truly was, there might be problems, however, she stood firm on her belief.

It was Halloween night, who would think a creature like her would-

"well hey there cutie, haven't seen you around," a human voice called to her.

The dryad jumped a little hand on her witch's hat to stop it from flying away but also to hide. Her gentle cinder eyes came to an intimating figure. A sly smirk a muscular and a chest bare for the world to see and admire, wearing a silken white and gold-laced tunic, in his hand a red plastic cup.

He looks similar to...What the humans call a 'Greek' god.

"E-Excuse me, sir?"

"Sir?" he spoke confused but enlightened but the sound of her gentle shy voice, "no need for that, names Atlas

"Atlas? A powerful name."

"Rightly so," he grinned taking her alone to a secluded spot a place no one could see them, "Me and my mates were going for a Greek theme if you know what that even is," the unknown man spoke, "as the head of this house I might as well go for the king himself Zeus, like it sweetheart?"

So this home was his domain seeing the quite muscular man he fitted the god of thunder quite well using a white wig tho no beard, tall and quite impressive, a sense of power and energy radiating off him.

He knew this was his home which made him king, a sense of confidence that wasn't like...Well not that she was fond of such grand masculinity.

"W-Well objectively Zeus was not the nicest of people, I've only heard rumours about the god from my older sisters."

He laughed coming to her side already wrapping an arm around her slim waist, leaning in dangerously.

"That is some crazy realistic costume, just who are you? Little pumpkin witch?"

"Nitida."

"Nitida? I don't think I know a girl called that, you from college or did you completely alone to my little Olympus? Someone as beautiful as you are only fit to enjoy this night with me."

he was close, playing the act of the entitled god she didn't even need to seduce him she can get what she want and...and...Fuck she really didn't like him...Or anyone else

Standing there in the dark of night staring into a man who slowly infuriated her. His belief ownership of her, his arrogant smile the way he spoke wasn't to her desire.

He was nothing like...Tripp.

Thoughts return to her friend who she left high and dry, perhaps it was a mistake to leave him, she hadn't even inquired him on her problematic predicament, he may accept he may want to help.

In the fact of this, Tripp was much more appealing and desirable than Atlas.

She wanted Tripp, she needed him right fucking now.

"how about we go somewhere more private," his hand gentle move around her waist to her behind, "we could have a lot more-"

"S-Sorry lord Zeus I must be going," escaping his grip easily abandoned the man who stared in confusion, he looked like the type who was rarely ever rejected.

"Hey wait, this is my party why the hell are you running?" the guy sound annoyed angry even yet she had already escaped into the sea of people.

As she moved she was growing more tired, more hungry wasting her precious energy with that rotten fruit when she could have had something so much more sweeter this whole time.

She had to find Tripp now!

Meanwhile.

Tripp search everywhere yet he couldn't find Nitida, worried for her safety knowing the type of man Atlas was, but it was all in unfortunate vain.

Finding himself in the games room, a massive pool table in the middle was the star attraction of this place some guy dressed up like the rest playing beer pong, people around them watch intensely, laughing and chuckling with their own golden liquid.

Needing a break, maybe getting a can of beer for himself his thoughts quickly wandered back to Niid, damn it he had grown used to her company even a little depended on it. Nesting himself in a lonely corner.

Silently festering in his own misery, just what wrong with her? Why was she so urgent to ditch him...And Why the hell was that woman staring at him?

There across in the corner in her own A woman with short black hair, dress like a...Oh fuck a freaking succubus, Tripp tried not to let it bother him seeing her eyes, golden amber with a black slit...Like a demon.

Dressed into something like from those bondage film, the black leather covering only parts of her body while exposing the rest. She even had these twisting horns from the side of her head and a fake tail. Her body was unbelievable, massive Double D, thick thighs and hip slender long leg and an exposed belly, the real quest wasn't her beauty or sexual allure it's what a girl like her doing in a place like this.

And the fact he didn't recognise her from college, just who was this dangerous-looking woman? The only thing Tripp knew was she had her eyes right on him that feeling of being noticed, watched like freaking prey in this loud annoying place sent a chill down his spine.

Hell, he was probably paranoid she could just be dressing up acting that part. Still, a part of him wanted to move but something keep him still, paranoia he believes not wanting it to catch on he noticed.

She was tired of this game, finishing up her drink in one long go watching the liquid go down her throat, soon after dropping the empty cup to the ground. Slowly walking her way towards him, her eye still lock with hers watching her sway like on a catwalk, her hips like a metronome, it completely hypnotised him.

This dangerous predator on her way-

"Tripp!" suddenly came a familiar voice one he didn't expect.

Nitida! Looking around in a rush has charged into the room it only took a glance for him to see him in the lonely corner, with that drained tried look but with a panting breath warm air leaving her lips, the witch robe she wore slacking a little showing off a more of her alluring body.

"N-Nitida? What is," he stopped feeling something wrong something wasn't right with her, "are you al-"

"Upstairs now," her grip like steel dragging him off once again, "I really wanted to hold out."

Confused by the statement he couldn't even ask before they were pulled away looking back to the woman, a slight surprise on her face and a gentle smirk.

"Wait Nitida? What's going on!?"

"I-I'll explain upstairs just come please."

hearing the desperate need in her voice he yielded, looking back to try and find the woman but when he did she was gone vanished was it just his mind or something else, the two exploring this maze quickly finding stairs.

Nitida dragged Tripp up a needy look in her amber eyes a guy downstairs 'wooing' something, the noise from downstairs slowly faded yet never vanished, the house was large the upstairs a maze of hallways and turn.

Walls mounted with family photos and cute paintings. Doors on the other side, sounds of young horny adults fucking on this crazy night of passion, one they may or may not regret in the morning, but those very sounds only fuelled Nitida need to find somewhere safe.

###

By sheer luck they did.

At the end of the large house, a single door was slightly ajar, Nitida didn't waste a single moment before pushing open that door, almost throwing Tripp inside, stumbling she slam the door slam, Tripp, again the wall.

Before he could even catch a breath she kissed him...Hard!

His mind fizzled the soft strange lip against his her tongue pushing into his mouth the taste of pumpkin, honey filling his senses, Nitida pressed her body up to his her hand one to his head another to his waist.

He would have enjoyed this if he wasn't so confused, in haste he gently pushed her back, a dreamily look in her cinder eyes her cute...Orange tongue out too.

"Woah, Woah, Woah what was that for?"

His sudden powerful question shook the girl for her daze, she grew shy, using her hat to almost hide her embarrassed face, unable to look at him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I just can't help myself."

"Help yourself? Just what is going on with you Nitida? You've been acting string this past hour...Very freaking strange."

It was clear he was losing patience most like unhappily at being ditched and then used afterwards. While she made her foolish attempt to get what she needed somewhere else, honestly other dryads wouldn't give a doe's dung about their human partner, but she was different.

Tripp was different.

"I must admit that I'm not really myself, it because of what I am...I'm...Hungry."

"Hungry? Well, why did you say so, we could have gotten something to eat."

"No, no not hungry in that matter tho it may only give me a little of what I need I...Need something much more, err," she couldn't find an answer she couldn't bring herself to confess.

Seeing his patience look watching her, bleeding for answers she then sigh painfully no longer hiding under her large hate, she was really worried about this that all the young man could tell.

"As you know I'm a nature spirit, which is a female-only race, we are very different to humans because of our powers but it comes at a cost, often enough we can return in our grove, a place filled with plant life to 'recharge' in humans terms, it can be enough to sustain us, but if we are...Overly active we lose energy a lot faster than humans would."

She said he cross his arms and listen still waiting for the point of all this.

"so long we don't overexert ourselves we will be fine but all this walking talking and coming alive I...I need a boost of essence."

"Ok? The special kind?"

"Yes that special kind that can only come from human males, if I run out I'll fade away and return to mother nature's embrace."

"Oh shit, that sounds bad."

"It is! It's why I'm so drained...I need it."

"so what is this so call energy?"

"E-Essence I need...a human male s-seed."

Dead silence, even the music from below became a mere buzzing annoyance

"What!?" he almost shouted unable to believe it, "how is cum this essence that you need? Is it really that!?"

"Yes! Human seed is filled with vitality! life! Semen is the giver of life! The Seeds of it! A part of your soul is given to make another living being! It's why dryads are all female we all are in mother nature's image! We are beautiful radiant women who protect nature, guard spirit and seduce men for their seed."

He couldn't believe it this was stuff you only see in porn or whatever ever not that it had any real-world facts but what she said in the first part she was right

"So that why you won't off, wanting to err...acquire some for yourself, from someone else," he spoke a little bitter.

She nodded sadly guiltily.

"I had hoped to last the whole night but I use most of my energy to make a fitting body, with all these horny men it as a grassy field to a starving doe...And I did not wish to force you with my burden, I know the apple of...Given a man essence is a pleasurable one but I saw you as a friend, not a free meal if you catch my drift."

she wanted, needed help bleeding her heart...Or core or whatever out to him all weird about their small friendship, it was sweet and honest it more anyone as ever done in the very few friends he had in his life.

Seeing her cute tired face he didn't care she was a plant woman he really liked her.

"I'll help you."

"R-Really! Even if I'm inhuman?"

"I don't mind, I do like you being so fun and cute," he said making her blush, out in the open now knowing what she wanted he might as well e a man for nice in his life, "it would be a shame if this strange night ended so suddenly."

gentle cupping her soft cheek feeling her nuzzle into him

She lost herself pushing her head toward him once again kissing him but this time he didn't push back, his hand wrap around her bringing her close unlike when atlas did it she wanted to be close a tingle going up to her vines.

Pressing her body now, deliberately, broke off needing a moment to breathe while she didn't. He looked down at her large breasts, she noticed a cat-like grin on her pumpkin face.

"you like my breast? I made sure to put enough essence into them to get it just right."

"T-They are quite beautiful."

Another tingle in her roots kept that grin pressing herself higher toward him pushing them out as much as she could while almost still teasing them.

"You free to touch them, and the rest of my body."

He wanted to so why the hell was he holding back? Was it his nervousness? Or because no matter what they were going to fuck.

And for one who had never experienced such a thing he couldn't believe it was happening and with a plant woman like her.

"Go on, touch me send a shiver through my very vines."

He did, gentle brushing his hand to her breast pressing them quickly singling his hand into the soft...flesh? Bark? Leaves? He should really stop giving a shit,

A cute moan escaped her lips.

"W-Wow, come sit," she teased pulling him toward the bed sitting him down right in the middle, the bedroom itself was nothing special a window by the far wall, a single bed in the left corner and what looked like a walk-in closet in the far right, "Lets' remove these robes, there getting in out the way."

He didn't expect her to be so...forward, assertive like a whole other person was before him, was this normal for her kind? Either way he was slowly not caring, she smells so damn nice.

he had fallen to the ground, sinking into the soft bed watching her smile as his gaze she was slow careful knowing the only item of clothing, he's already seen her naked so why did it feel so exciting now than before.

Nitida, enjoying Tripp's hungry graze grew quite excited even enough for her to...Play a little trick.

She had already instinctively begun to release her pheromones or natural flower-like smell, she is a plant after all if only she was a flower spirit she could use it to calm and seduce Tripp even more, but him right now she loved it.

Time to give him what he wants.

Nitida dropped the robe...Her glorious naked body before him in the low light.

He was stunned seeing every inch of the beautiful strange body Nitida soaked it in only intensify the smell she gave off by the end gave In to tho desire, taking her like a beast.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah I do," was the only thing his monkey brain could say, lest in a slight daze.

Glowing at his answer he looks over her once again.

The form of a perfect woman with greyish green skin, able to see all the intertwining vines, roots and stems, her strange orange pumpkin breasts that were softer than what he expected, he wants to touch her.

"I can see you steam hardening," she whispered softly just enough for him to hear, "let us come together I need you, Tripp."

Swaying closer towards him she placed a gentle hand on his chest pushing him down into the semi-soft covers of some random person's bed. The ravishing plant creature climbed atop his body closed once again a sweet smile on her face.

123456...8