The Loner of Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nitida falling back onto the bed, her luscious body on display for him, god she was beautiful.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Yeah, like a model."

Giggling a hand reach out he quickly took it, pulling him in rolling him onto his back, laying on the bed she left him standing before with keeping a sly smile.

"Nitida?"

"There's something I wanna try."

"Alright then," he sat up, "what you go?"

"Head...The ultimate head, or blowjob as you humans call it."

tilting his head her hand came to her own...Pulling it off...Passing it to him.

She smiled mischievously to his slight disturbed look but after seeing it happen twice already he at least could mentally prepare himself.

"Now, use me! She demanded intensely, "like your little personal pumpkin girl, I can take it."

"You sure?"

"Of course, I'll be fine, now give me that sweet log I wish to suck on something divine."

"W-What ever you say then."

Watching her massive grinning face she opened her mouth exposing her oddly longe orange tongue he slowly brought it close to his erect cock, as soon as he was close she jolted her head forward wrapping her lips tightly around it.

He cried out loudly now having complete privacy both could let their primal urges spill forth into the world, slipping her deeper and deeper she

not having a neck she didn't have any gag reflex in the slightly, something long wrapped around him a powerful suction caught him off guard forcing his whole body to spasm.

Damn, why did anything sexual have to be so good?

Nitida gentle sucked him off instinctively his hand moved her head bobbing it silently try to her word she was able to take all of it in using the alien tongue of hers to make the pleasure even more intense.

As she sucked him off, Tripp noticed Nitida body, laying against the wall bring her tender hands to her breast and groin...Putting on quite a show.

With a small smile thinking of the insanity of this he was been blown by a long tonged orange pumpkin girl head and getting a sexy show of her body masturbating before him standing the trying to make it as sexy as possible.

It turned him on excited him hungry eye watching her, making him use her head more roughly, the body seems to sense his gaze on her which only drove it on.

After everything that happened, the fear, stress, his body gave in clutching the head tightly.

"S-Sorry I'm cumming!" he grounded bring it at close, deep...Head? Throat? He didn't know only she took it all, she wanted it all.

The body matched the head's excitement fingering herself even hard as too much his climax, at that moment they both came the body's...Body trembled while he surprised his cum into her mouth filling it up.

Gently pulling out finding his cock still hard his seed filled her cute mouth showing him, slightly grossing him out but what she did next made it worth it for when closed it so...Somehow swallowed it? Opening her mouth it was gone leaving him to just...Tilt his head.

"Wait...where did it go?"

She giggled innocently, "sorry it's a girl secret."

"You minx."

"No I'm a nymph," she teases.

She wanted to kiss him and funny enough so did he bring her head to his both of they kiss passion tongue swirled luckily finding nothing of the salty type of that sweet pumpkin taste he was growing to like.

Two of them at the moment their bodies began to sway, somehow watching them feeling it she sway her way over quickly catching his attention, the headless body over him clawing on up a hand gently push him down,

Nitida body straddles him.

"Oh I had expected this to happen," she spoke making him turn her to see herself with a prideful smile, "the body does have a mind of its own when not attached...Get more on the bed and hug me tightly I wanna watch myself ride you."

The body allowed it letting him shift up his head rested on his pillow, Nitida's pumpkin head was wrapped in his arm under his chin given a full few of what was going to happen, seeing what her body was going to do to him a wide smile on her face as she shifted straddling him easier.

"Be warned because I don't have control over my body it may get a little wild if it does...all I wish you is good luck."

"Wait what!?"

Nitida body goes into potion reaching a gentle hand to cup his cheek lifting git to ensure he was watching her the head thing use that same hand to grip his cock before putting it in.

watching her slowly sinking down spearing past her entrance reaching deep within her grove.

"Oh, the blessing that will never get old."

"Y-You can feel it?"

"Yes I may be a head but we are still connected in a way, I can feel its pleasure."

"W-Weird but hot."

The headless body needed a moment before suddenly it started moving fast! No build-up no slow movement she just let loose, a hard pound pushed him hard into the bed.

"H-Holy fuck!" he grunted hugging Nitida tightly being the only thing to hold onto.

"I-I'll say," even Nitida was a bit surprised.

The body rode him like a cowgirl on her wedding night, from grinding to go old pounded her inside tightly latching on to his cock trying to keep him in a long a possible, those tentacles from before had left, wrapping all the way down, he could even see them dangling out of little of her womb.

The boy had one drive one focus one mission...One instinct that it naturally followed no matter what.

To feed, to gain his essence and it was doing it the most faster and wildest way people the brutal pleasure unlike when he had his way with her in the closest maybe a little reverse revenge for that? He didn't know or care his head was turning to mush.

Ever after climaxing once already if this kept up he could no doubt climax again and very soon.

"H-Hold up! Too much!" he pledged yet the body did listen, "N-Nitida do something."

Crying out to the head her whole face was beet red overloaded from the pleasure she had begun sucking on his finger and nibbling her lips.

Both Human and Head were powerless to fight back again the body primal urges, the bouncing of her breast only grew more wilder leaning her flexible body back, hand on his legs giving her more perch, showing off more of that wonderful beautiful body.

Glancing to the head who watches herself use her man there man

Suddenly turn her away from the scene about to complain his lips crashing, both of them wildly kissing one another as the body rod on.

Both were closing in on their climax yet were coming yet neither were content to say or charged to.

Tripp just wanted her, desperate to smoother the fears of losing her which was rearing its ugly head in his mind. She felt it radiating off him his fear his depression she wanted to do something it all she wanted was to move now.

A signing to the body quickly responded she moved her whole body forward, hand gripping the head taking it away.

Tripp pouted at the braking of the kiss pain welling in his heart, head reached to the body, hands came to his cheek cupping them gently.

A starry look in both of them.

Neither had anything to say or wanted anything to say they both didn't have words for this pain.

Knowing they were going to be separate which broke their heart, the only thing to do was carry on. Kissing once acting Nitida now in control still just as wildly rod him pressing her body down atop him pushing him to the soft bed, Tripp tries to push up into her.

They were weak but noticed, arms wrapped tightly around one another neither stopping in their lustful passion.

The only thing they both knew was that they were very close.

With one hard slam from her and a thrust up from him they collided and came.

Tripp blasted his seed once again into her, filling her inner grove with everything he had everything he wish to give her knowing they could give them just a few more seconds together.

While she rived to milking everything she and form his body knowing a few more fleeting moment could be added till they had to part.

"Nitida," he said breathlessly.

"Tripp," she spoke twitching and squirming.

She flopped on him both sweating hot and a bit bothered, however, they barely noticed only wishing to hug each other more looking into each other eyes...because that is just what they wanted to do in this orgasmic bliss.

Left now to relax on the bed for a minute rolling to their sides refusing to let go of one another, wild sex could be tiring. Tripp, needing a rest after climaxing 2 damn times. A hand move as did she coming together fingers interlocking with one another from their sweaty bodies his smile soon faded

"Is this is? Now you leave because I don't know if I can carry on," Tripp said shattered his body aching from all the running in that forest and the adrenaline of everything else.

"No, yet we do have all night till you pass out."

"Ok then...Ok," he spoke sombre looking down to their hand connected.

She could see it the gloomy saddened expression the racing beating of his heart the look of misery.

"Don't be afraid my love," her gentle voice soothed him, his head pulled into her breast her hand gently caressing his air while she smelled it taking in his human smell, "I promise you Tripp, a natural promise I give to you...I will come back, It may not be tomorrow or next week or even next month but no matter what I will come back as a full felt dryad so that we can permanently be together...you will just have to wait, promise me that you will."

"For you, I will, I promise...I love you," he said a little embarrassed but inside he just felt...Goey.

She kissed his forehead smiling, "I love you too...and thank you, I shall ensure that this is a night you never forget...Until I come back, the memories of this night shall keep you company on these lonely days ahead, still the day I can be in your arms again."

"I'd like to see you try, I have years of loneliness built up after all," he spoke a little bitter yet that joking smile trying to hide it.

She accepted the challenge sweetly pushing him down onto the bed on top kissing him once again Tripp knew he wasn't going to get a wink of sleep, not that he really cares, the boy never wanted it together, simply because.

Tonight he wasn't the loner on Halloween night.

###

Epilogue

Sunlight poured in, Tripp eye-rolling on his side tired and aching an arm reach over...finding nothing, eyeshot open seeing in the bed was doing but dead roots and a single pumpkin.

His heart melted looking at the ordinary thing, slowly rising up picking up the thing hugging it close.

"Nitida...I miss you already," his heart ached, but when it did, the memories of last night came to mind, comforting him.

True to her word they did all night even as he was on the verge of passing out, the last night he barely remember was.

'I love you wait for me'

Fuck goddammit it hurt looking at the little pumpkin he then noticed something ahead...a note, with something on top.

His body ached from last night but he push thrown, the pumpkin in his arms he quickly took the note surprised to find it written In some fancy victorian style, luckily he could still read it.

The note? A thank you.

A thank you for everything he had done for her, for accepting her in the felt to protect her, to aiding her in her time of need to standing by her side and trusting her.

Knowing what she felt in her heart will never fade even as a domain spirit she will do everything in her power to return, no matter how long even if the memories of their night slip from her being those feelings will never leave her and it shall be her chance to press her one to gain that body.

A tear formed in his eyes he look down and show the final mess

Thank you my love I hope you had a wonderful Halloween.

P.s I remember you didn't get any sweets of your own for Halloween (the chocolate didn't count) so I might as well give you this, enjoy it I love you Tripp, please wait for me.

Short and sweet just like her just like the night, along with the note he notices something else on his desk, dropping it, a hand reach out to it.

A sweet piece of candy...a lollipop with a pumpkin head on it...The thing that started all of this.

Gripping the thing sober he held it close to his chest.

The very thing that started all this, just a tiny sweet form that strange old lady

"Fine then I'll wait for you Nitida," he turns to the pumpkin placing it on the desk looking at the small sweet in his hand a small sweet smile on his face, "Happy Halloween to you too my little pumpkin witch."

The End

###

Hey Mrknightlywriter here and a big sorry for being away for so long I've kinda lost my groove but hopefully with this it proves I'm not dead and still working but finally it done took me 3 weeks to do everything (finished edited in two full days)

When I wanted to make a Halloween story I wonder what kind I wanted to do...then a pumpkin came to mind and this sweet story rose I tried adding some spooky scenes but whatever I know it not great but if you pushed your way through thank you.

I hope you all have a happy Halloween and don't worry my next one is coming probably next year tho I need a break cya

oh p.s Tripp's story will continue...At Christmas!

1...345678