The Loner of Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I help you shed your clothing? We should act fast before someone stumbles inside."

With a haste nod moving with slight embarrassment but also excitement, Nitida help removes his jacket revealing a black shirt with a pumpkin on it...It was Halloween after all the sight made her chuckle a little, then even his jean leaving him only in his boxers.

Every moment she grew more excited her hand grip tighter and stronger to almost tear off his clothes, him, almost naked laying on the bed her on top. Tripp felt oddly exposed Nitida looming over him, the hanging of their pumpkin breasts swaying before him like fruit just ripe to be taken.

"A study log all for me? Wonderful," she said removing his boxer without him even noticing.

His member stood erect pulsing in the air before her, her touch suddenly wrapped again him, expecting cold hardwood but it was soft and warm.

She was growing wet, noticing her groin a golden liquid slowly spewing further endlessly like a river Nitida smile turning to something an innocent girl like her wouldn't wear.

"Ready?" she suddenly said grinding her wet groin against his cock, "I promise making love to a nymph shall be an experience, unlike anything you've ever felt before, much better than human women if I may say," leaning down further gentle cupping his manhood, "we were made to rival succubi themselves."

He didn't have an answer a response drunk on excitement lust that strange smell only burning heed for her, a gentle touch in her body, paralysed before this temptress.

How was this going to even work? Did she even have a pussy? He really didn't want to get freaking splinters from this but even so...It was sex.

Tripped wanted her to take the lead something he could never say to him but secretly want, and Nitida could see it smiling softly to the invitation.

Without another word even a look she quickly grabbed his cock bring it to

he wanted to stop her tell her something important but Nitida's lust was too great to listen to him, taking over her whole body she grabbed his cock aiming it perfectly with her slit.

What about protect-

She lowed herself making he slip inside her.

Both cried out in pleasure, his hands suddenly gripping her pumpkin soft thighs clutching to them tightly, yep she had a freaking pussy.

"Oh blessing to mother Erath," she pushed herself down hard taking it all in one go, feeling the hot rod filling her insides making her whole body tremble.

Tripp had no such word.

It felt nothing compared to his fantasies with a woman, what he imagined was nothing compared to this, what a woman would feel like but more. warm wet and soft her inside move quickly re-adjusting to perfect fit around him his brain couldn't understand how this was possible yet his body the pleasure made him accept it.

She stayed like this swaying ground moving just to find her perfect spot her long stem-like hair flowing down her body, they might not be moving however everything was happening inside her.

"How does...It feels?" a question caught him off guard, excited by her suddenness excited by his disbelief.

"G-Good, but how is this, your not human, I expected-"

"you expect mere vine and roots? Oh no, it more than that but its something I shall not say," the devilish beautiful woman spoke, "I'll let the mystery excite you, now lay there my friend," she lowed herself pressing her soft breast into his bare chest, "you willingly gave yourself to me and for that, I shall make you cry with delight, kiss me."

He did...or well she did, pushing her head suddenly to his lips reaching once again, tasting her sweet tongue. Tripped faded losing his own strength to Nitida rigorous hips.

His cock left and pierced her again and again, noticing soft friction that hot all his sweet spots, at times she switch from mindless pounding to seduces grinding, like a belly dancer.

He had expected her to be a virgin too but from the way she moved the way he made him cry out into her lips she had this deeply rooted knowledge. maybe something primal deep inside her telling her what to do.

If she was spirit then maybe this wasn't her first body.

Something he didn't really care about right now, wrapping his arm around her banded pressing her closer she mews with delight feeling his gentle weak thrusts into her.

Pleasure, and hungry for one another drove them, losing themselves to the passion, Tripp grew more confident exploring her rear and breasts. The two of them man and mythical creature there was something between them like fire being set in both their heart, their bodies crying out for one another, Tripp tried thrusting up when he could but was clearly dominated by Nitida once again slamming him keeping him below her.

He even noticed the spare roots and vine around her body begin to hug him, slowly encasing him in this dryad of pleasure.

She broke off their wild kiss hands on his shoulder giving her more perch to move, her breast bouncing wildly in front of him, a fiery look in her eyes which were now slowly being set ablaze, even little weird heart shapes.

Cute, the thought pressed in his mind seeing the tiny smile on his face ignore her own tiny smile glad that he was enjoying this, for she mostly was too, the flesh of man such a treat to a being like her.

Seeing the erect nipple bouncing in front of him looking so damn entrancing he couldn't help reaching for them cupping the giant pumpkins gently in his hand's delicate finger sliding to her nipples.

Taking in a one, licking it nibbling sucking, pleasing her tasting her...wait tasting.

"You're...Sweet?" he hesitated for a moment feeling the sweet feeling the last run down his throat.

She actually blushed, losing her lustful persona for a moment, "I-It's my nectar, something all plant-like being such as myself can give to invigorate our lovers, it an honour to taste it by a willing party."

he didn't really get it but the taste like sweet honey he wanted more, latching onto the tit, sucking with more vigour while his other was squeezed by his hand.

An explosion of pleasure bursting, mixed with his cock poking at her deepest region where her inner grove resided, the 'cervix' has human call it which loving wrapped around his tip whenever it was close just needing waiting to be filled.

All of it was enough for the inner vines to emerge within her, from the womb she slivered, carefully coiling around his cock in gentle waves, she had stopped pressing him as deep as his exception this alien pleasure.

His eye wide, licking from her sweet nectar look up at confused, while she just stared down watching.

Before he could even say 'what?' she had returned to her pounding

with new purpose and power, as much as she was enjoying this she knew he would be close she wanted to feel his seed spill into her innocent garden fill her with what she so desperately needed, knowing once she had it she shall experience a feeling greater than an orgasm.

Her friend face in pure blissful delight...She was always a giver not a 'taker' if she remembers her sister's words correctly.

Tripp pulsed inside her a twitching she could feel easily thanks to the teasing vines, his breathless look and body were all the clear sign of his arrival. A bubbling boiled in his groin, that expected feeling of his inevitable climax, he had to warn her yet it was hard.

"I-I'm cumming," the inexperienced virgin cried out.

"Yes! Release your seed inside me! Fill me! Make me bloom!"

her leg had begun it change turning into mere roots worming there way under Tripp body, crossing over one another covering together, a dryad leg lock he thought knowing it would be impossible to escape her.

With one last might pound taking him a deep as possible the tiny tentacle which would leave her grove now spread the entrance to such a sacred place allowing his human cock to enter her most inner parts.

It was there where he entered, there was the final push he need enter what felt like her damn womb when he started cumming.

He was loud grunting at his arrival she felt it first, a gentle warm deep within her body fill her whole body climax to that alone a natural instinct for her, her insides tighten then gently drained him.

Both left in pure bliss, Nitida rolling her eyes and head back tongue out pressing her hip as far down as possible leg roots tightening thrusting him in.

Their shared pleasure set their nerves alight, Trip grip on her arm her grip on his climaxing together.

Tripp drunk of the pleasure cumming harden than he's ever had before, endless waves moved within her drawing out every drop of his precious life given seed. Looking up at her body he saw the colour returning to her body.

Even right now the greyish green had turned brighter fuller green, the orange in her pumpkin breast grew even bigger and fuller with nectar.

Life had returned to his friend.

She feel laying atop his chest she didn't breathe which was an odd feeling her head into the nape of his neck nuzzling still feeling the pleasure running through her and through him, his racing heart gently soothes her.

"by the heavens," she finally spoke turning to Tripp, "was that good?"

"G-Good...fucking brilliant," still drunk for his post-orgasm, "was it good for you?"

"It was perfect."

He smiles softly hugging her closely.

"Huh, then I guess I did something good for my first time."

She blinked a few times before looking confused...Then shock.

"F-First time!" she burst up surprised, "was this truly your first ever experience with a lady!?"

"Yeah, yeah I was, and it was amazing, I can say why every

"Have...you ever had a lover before?"

He was silently looking away his sad expression was all she needed to answer her own question, knowing people were a sensitive subject.

"I'm sorry for suddenly saying that, I know that you are lonely and to say something so-"

"Nitida, relax ok it's no big deal," he put on a brave face, trying to not let the matter affect him more than it did.

She frowned which was rare for the cute girl coming again to hug him tightly wanting to show her undying support.

"You this great male and if other human females can't see it then there as blind as a stubborn old oak, why if I was a human female they'd have to pray to mother earth to get me off you."

If only huh, both look into one another eye something flicked within both of them, the pleasure the compatibilities of their bodies.

A lonely man just wanting to be loved and a lesser dryad with a lot of love to give.

Was a dangerous combination for deeper more passionate feelings.

Lips slowly inch closer to one another body move pressing closer to one another left in the gentle dark room completely undisturbed they shut their eyes and-

"Hey are any of these doors unlocked?" a shout cried out through the house

Both their eye snapped open twisting toward the door, light from under the door from the hallways.

"Oh fuck!"

Suddenly the burst open revealing a man and woman, one a little drunk the other very sexy, inside they found...There was nothing, nothing but some random person's clothes covering the floor.

Neither gave a damn there attention was on the empty bed.

"Come on indi, you need to raid this cold lonely tomb," the woman whisper lust seeping from her voice which only excited the guy.

The other guy smirk throwing down his brown hat, "you better I will!"

Kissing her she kisses back harder, removing his clothing both move toward the bed ready for their own night of fun.

All while Nitida and Tripp hid inside the walk-in closet...Hot and naked.

"That was close!" Trip whispered hugging Nitida close.

"I know! Good thinking with the dwelling of cloths," The dryad whispered holding onto her, referring to the closet.

In the few seconds they had, in a panic Trip had rolled both of them off the bed, luckily ending up somewhere on his feed, quickly he had carried her toward the wardrobe (luckily she was pretty light), she opened it and shut it as they dived in.

Both sat inside the tiny thing darkness all around them the only light was from their peeking spot, from the tiny gaps of the door seeing the events outside unfold, Nitida was still leg lock or root locked around him refusing to release him.

Even if he was still inside her tho deflated.

"What are we going to do?" she whispered.

"There's nothing we can do, we got to wait for them to err...Finish...Unless you have some nature magic or whatever to get us out."

She shook her head knowing her current form she wouldn't be strong enough for powerful spells like that, with nothing else they just had to hold on and hide, her back to the door Tripp...Couldn't help watching.

Peeking through the gaps Tripp noticed the woman.

The lady dressed like a succubus! The horns the outfit the tail which oddly seems more alive than before, the one who was watching him earlier now with some guy who looks like a knock off Indiana Jones.

Between his leg getting his dick out she was sucking it hard bobbing hard and fast.

"Wow you're a wild one babe"

"You better fucking believe it," she said with a hint of irritation.

Tripp wasn't normal a peeping tom but...well he couldn't resist after the night he had.

"What are they doing? I wanna see!" the curious Nitida inured turning to turn her body and head.

"Er, sure just turn and watch," he spoke, there was something about this watching her work, it was like with Nitida he could look away.

She did...And found she was stuck.

"Uh oh."

"What?"

She turn back peering over his shoulder looking at her legs, seeing them cross and twisted with one another

"M-My roots are a bit...Tangled up."

"Tangled up!?"

"I-It can happen," she blushed intensely, "our lovemaking was a little...passionate."

"you're kidding! So I'm stuck inside you!?"

"W-We can sort it! I'm might be able to turn if you give me some time."

And time he did.

She tried completely unhooking herself from him but it was like her body didn't want too lucky she was able to...But only for a moment

Like a crab claw, closing the moment she was able to untangle it she turns but they tangled them up once again, it was tough, really tough. Her back to him pressed her butt against his groin almost doggy style but her body was raised right against him.

Still stuck inside her leg were at an odd angle not that she felt any pain but now the knot was behind his butt. The roots were still tangled pressing him deep inside her with only a small space to pull back, now against his butt keeping him close, almost spooning her

Tripp on his and her knees supporting one another, his arm wrapped around her.

They both began to watch, the woman had finished blowing the guy crawled up his body the guy suddenly grabbed her rolling pressing her down into the bed, rough hand grabbed the fabric between his breast ripping them apart exposing her to him, greedily he handles them chuckling at the luck he got at this.

No hesitate thrusted his way in, howling with pleasure looking down at his prize.

As both Tripp and Nitida watch on...They both slowly grew aroused by the site turning back to one another naked, alone hiding and peeping on this little show, the woman took the harsh treatment a smirk on her face challenging him to go on harder.

Nitida just watched with great intensity more aroused by the scene than he was, which seeing how she could get, he could understand.

Her inside began to squirm, the dryad biting her lips pushing her butt a little too back into him, the tiny tentacles within her slowly began to reawaken matching her growing lust, gently caressing his manhood which was still locked within her womb.

Tripp jolted feeling it, looking down unable to see her face however he saw the edge of her lips lifting, the gentle movement of her hips pushing back, the little nymph.

His hands which were wrapped lovingly around her slid up her smooth body to her breast grabbing them like them and did, a shiver rumbled through her whole being.

Looking back to Trip with a slightly panicked expression

"T-They might hear us," she said nervously, even a little shy.

"Then you'll have to be quiet."

"B-But-"

"Don't blame me, your the one teasing me."

Yet she wanted to argue back, it was hard to control her body when she was aroused, which was growing fast thanks to Tripp's gentle teasing. His gentle thrust with his limited moments while watching the other manhandle the woman like an animal.

A fire in her womb had reigned like Tripp's cock poking at her closed entrance once again.

"Fine! But kiss me."

And so they closed in her head turned to meet his, lips crashing again on another falling for the pleasure. The mortal man wanted more wiggling his way back before thrusting hard into her.

A cute whimper escape her lip which would have been a cry if they weren't kissing.

More and more they began to ignore the people outside and focus on one another.

"I need it, Tripp, give to me, take me."

Seeing that innocent bleeding desire he could old back, hand moving to her hips.

Slamming hard inside her thrusting fast, through the wild sex both try desperately to overpower the other like a passionate battle of lovemaking.

He thought for a second he saw the woman outside looking over, with an eerie glowing eye but he must have been mistaken as she was in the motion of rolling the guy onto his back towering over him and without hesitation moving like he was.

Her hard down thrust to his hard up thrust right into Nitida spearing her again and again her breast swung with her, she didn't know how but she was able to keep quiet.

Tripp was getting close, the twitching within her had intensified and with the squirming of her insides, he knew she was getting close. So he closed in whispering sweetly into her eye as she continue to what the two fucking, they looked close to finishing themselves.

"I'm cumming," he spoked sliding a hand up to her cheek, "Tell me when you do."

She just nodded quickly, submissively, her hands on his slamming back into him even harder, faster even to get to that edge.

Then it stuck funny enough just like the couple outside, the room filled with cries and grunts, Slamming the head of his climaxing cock, spurting his seed deep within her a hand covered her mouth to stop her moaning out.

Blasting once again within her, filling her with another dose of his human essence.

Melting in his arm his body filled with mind turning to mush as was his. Pleasure consuming their body, her legs behind him tightening bringing him deeply.

"W-Wonderful, it so much different than before."

"We...Did do it hiding in a walk-in closest."

Sloping back into rapture from their orgasm, falling back on Tripp's ass, Nitida had finally untangled, her body seemingly satisfied.

Relaxing in his lap her body shifted a little making sure everything was out of him, he was tried, sweaty in the hot little place but good really good, his arm tightly around Nitida as she nuzzled back into him loving the attention.

"Such danger such excitement tho a little too risky for my liking."

Tripp could only nod resting a tried head on hers, his hot breath she may not breathe but she did oddly sweat, but neither cared, the heat the intimacy, the orgasmic bliss both were trapped in together.

Everything felt so-

Footsteps...Then a figure loomed outside the door, yet both never noticed.

As it was suddenly open, violently so.

They jumped suddenly panicked so absorbed in both their bliss they hadn't even noticed the mysterious woman moving from the past out man, now...they were fucked.

The woman before them was naked sweaty herself eyes glowing, something was spread across her face...a massive smirk.

"well hey now you two love birds no need to look so scared," a hand on her hip looking at the scene before her, two people hiddle together, one normal the other not, "I could see you both enjoying the show, and from what I saw your man was putting in a lot more effort than mine," she looked back to the man past out even snoring a little, "I'm jealous."

123456...8